Piazza Honda of Philadelphia

6935 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

New 888-641-7954 New888-641-7954
Used 888-641-8014 Used888-641-8014
Service 888-449-3297 Service 888-449-3297

Experience the Power of One.

outstanding service

by from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |

I am a 30 year customer of Piazza, formerly Philadelphia Honda and I have only high accolades for the dealership, especially the service dept. Greg, Marc, Lionel are the very best, in the order listed.

Excellent dealer

by from Downingtown, PA |

a really pleasant no hassle buying experience from the sales person to the finance guy

Great People!!! No Pressure!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The people here are so helpful and knowledgeable. You don't feel pressured into buying. It was an overall great experience

My First Honda Service Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My first experiece was to get my oil changed. While there, it was feasible to also have my state inspection done. I arrived and was greeted with a smile. I was using a coupon for a free oil change and decided to get the inspecton also. I was offered a service ride back to my home while this was completed. There were several folks ahead of me. The estimated time the sales person had given me was right on point. I had a excellent experience.

I have to say...I was suprised and pleased

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I brought my 2003 Honda Civic in for air bag check and some front end repairs. The service person Greg Trower wrote up the car, promised to call with the repairs and Greg did just that. My Civic has 121,000 miles and had not had any work done to the front end( I had it in for that repair plus the airbag check) Greg called back, as he had promised, we discussed the repairs and they were done on time and under budget. I took my car in on Friday and it was done by Saturday afternoon. This was NOT a painful experience( as we all have gone thru with some dealers). It made me feel as if I was dealing with a trusted local mechanic. It was personal. Piazza impressed me and I will be taking my car back for regular service. I expect to get 200,000 miles or more out of this car and with a dealer service center like Piazza I think I'll make it.

great service!!!!

by from Philadelphia, pa |

Everything is great about this Honda dealership from Brian who sold my family 2 CR-V's to the guys in the services department (Chris) !!! Couldn't ask for anything better!!

Piazza Honda of Philadelphia responded to this review

September 29, 2015

Hi Kim, Thanks for your purchase of 2 Honda CR-V's! We appreciate your loyalty with our dealership! Respectfully, Ross Polinow General Manager

Service

by from Phila. PA. |

I went for service on a very busy Monday and they gave me a time frame for my car to be ready and it was, right down to the minute. I'm very happy with the service I get when i go there.

Great Dealer!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased my 2012 Honda CR-V from Piazza Honda of Philadelphia, and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Andy Au, our sales representative could not have been more knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. I have gotten my car serviced several times and everyone in that department is fantastic! More specifically, Marc Ferris has gone out of his way on more than one occasion to be incredibly helpful!

Good Exerience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I went in for service on a Saturday, it was really busy, glad I made an Appt. I was there for about 2 hrs, for some routine maintenance on my Honda. I have been a customer of theirs for years, never had a disappointing visit. Thanks for keeping my Honda in tip-top shape!

Piazza Honda - Brian Henderson

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have been dealing with Piazza Honda for a little over 10 years. I have always found my experience with them to be wonderful. I recently purchased the 2014 Honda Accord. Brian Henderson worked with me to make sure I made the perfect solution, not only making sure that I would be happy with my purchase, but that it met my budget as well. Thank you Brian for everything!! Couldn't be happier with my final decision!