Piazza Honda of Philadelphia

6935 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

New 888-641-7954
Used 888-641-8014
Service 888-449-3297

Experience the Power of One.

Excellent purchase Experience!

by from Philly, PA |

New customer of Piazza Honda of Philadelphia. Bought a CRV. Great experience for me so far. Requested e-quotes from several dealers. Got back actual price quotes only from some of them, and even those only after a bunch of "spam" automated e-mails with no actual numbers. ONE exception, Piazza Honda - Philadelphia. From them a single prompt e-mail, from an actual employee (thanks Jennifer) with actual price quotes for every CRV subclass. Only one other dealership (located significantly further away from me) quoted a price similar to what Piazza Honda offered. In the dealership Gary was a friendly sales rep, who knew the product inside-and-out and answered all my questions, helped setting up the electronic features in the car, and played NO price games with me: the quote was more then honored, and by the time I got there he knew from my e-mail request what I want to buy, did not try to sell anything else. He did all he could to help me get a fast transaction. Financing was smooth and Nick was patient while I reviewed the papers - again the initial worksheet was honored. Finally, I had a flat tire (road debris) on my way home and was back in the Service department the next morning. They fixed the tire right away and free of charge (a nice courtesy that alleviated the circumstance), I was out in about 30 min (thanks Mike!). Observing in the waiting room, it seems that Service finishes a car every few minutes (I would say less than 5) which is a good sign as well! So yes, all I can say of this Piazza Honda team is "Keep it up!"

Great Dealer!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased my 2012 Honda CR-V from Piazza Honda of Philadelphia, and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Andy Au, our sales representative could not have been more knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. I have gotten my car serviced several times and everyone in that department is fantastic! More specifically, Marc Ferris has gone out of his way on more than one occasion to be incredibly helpful!

Good Exerience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I went in for service on a Saturday, it was really busy, glad I made an Appt. I was there for about 2 hrs, for some routine maintenance on my Honda. I have been a customer of theirs for years, never had a disappointing visit. Thanks for keeping my Honda in tip-top shape!

Piazza Honda - Brian Henderson

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have been dealing with Piazza Honda for a little over 10 years. I have always found my experience with them to be wonderful. I recently purchased the 2014 Honda Accord. Brian Henderson worked with me to make sure I made the perfect solution, not only making sure that I would be happy with my purchase, but that it met my budget as well. Thank you Brian for everything!! Couldn't be happier with my final decision!

above and beyond

by from Broomall pa |

These Guys are The Best!!! They repaired the vehicle at no cost even though they were not obligated to. I would return for repairs and purchases any time

Excellent Visit!

by from Prospect Park, PA |

I went and called. The appointment was the next day. They were quite knowledgeable and took care of me. I was in and out and it was done. Excellent service!

Service with smile

by from Phila,Pa |

Walking into a car dealer can be very a very intimidating process. Our car salesman Chris Tran worked with us in every way possibile to make this process less tramatic and and more satisfying and pleasure. I can not say enough about Chris and how well we were treated as customers. My husband and I left feeling 100% confident and secure with the decision we made with Chris's help. We would definatley remain loyal customers to Chris for the outstanding customer service he showed us. I would not hestitate to recomend Chris to family and friends as an outstanding car salesman! Five stars all the way

buying a car

by from phila pa |

mr joe lewis great salesmen , very helpful! willing to go the extra mile to have a happy customer thank you honda

great experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

this was my 1st time buying a car the employees were great, friendly, helpful they made my experience very nice and everything ran smoothly!

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT PIAZZA HONDA OF PHILADELPHIA

by from Drexel hill Pa |

I just bought 2012 Honda Accord.I just want to say that my experience there was terrific. Barbara, Vince, Mario, Osh, and Andy, all were great to deal with. I never felt pressured or intimidated by their presence. They all were exceptionally knowledgeable about the make and models of all the cars I was interested in. Buying the Honda Accord was an easy decision thanks to the wonderful help from these guys and girls!I will, without a doubt, refer family and friends to Piazza!! Thank you again! Susan Ellis

Got a Great Deal!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I leased a 2012 Accord Coupe for not a penny more than what I wanted to pay each month! Brian and Mario were very helpful and got me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted...and without the back and forth haggling. If you're reasonable, they're reasonable. I definitely recommend!