DEL Chevrolet

DEL Chevrolet

1644 E Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA 19301

New 888-435-2431
Used 877-884-6171

Jack, "Sell 'em for less!"

I bought my 2015 Colorado from Del Chevrolet

by from East Norriton, PA |

I chose Del, even though it was third on my list of dealers in my area, for 2 reasons. The first reason was because I and a friend had had a problem with each of the first two dealers on the list. The second reason was the radio ads with the line "Jack, sell em for less". I wasn't going to either of the first two dealers on the list, so I went to Del. Donald Short met me in the parking lot. There were no Colorados on the lot but he tried very hard to get one there in the color I wanted. When that fell through he helped me get one ordered and all along the way he made feel comfortable about the process. Buying my Colorado was a big deal to me, this was the first new vehicle I had ever bought and I wanted it at great price. Donald got that done for me. I am very happy with my decision to buy from Del.

April 14, 2015

John, Thank you for the kind words. I will be sure to pass them along to Don. Remember about the two free years of recommended maintenance that you get with the vehicle! We hope that you will perform that service here. Please call us if you ever need anything!

great expierence!

by from phoenixville, pa |

all of the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, i love my new truck

February 7, 2015

Thanks for the love, Paul. We always love to hear from our satisfied customers. Enjoy your new truck and tell all of your friends!

2015 Chevy Malibu from Del Chevrolet

by from West Chester,Pa |

Shaughn, the sales pro was terrific as were all of the people I interacted with. Two issues arose after driving away...I received the vehicle report via email telling me the tires were not inflated properly and I noticed that the inspection sticker was 5 months old and needed to be updated and replaced. Furthermore, the car ride is not good as the engine pushes and pulls back especially at high speeds and the car tends to bounce quite a bit. Very disappointing.

February 4, 2015

Thank you very much for continuing to be a Del customer and for the kind words about Shaughn and our team!

Great Customer Service

by from Raeford, NC |

Worked with John, who gave me a fair price for my truck trade in and worked with me on a price for a new camaro.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate all feedback! Enjoy your new Camaro!

Dell Chevy

by from paoli |

Superb service staff- always has customer in mind. They explain the process and meet your expectations. ................................................................................................................................................

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy your new vehicle!

satisfied customer

by from Wayne, PA |

Mark Degnan, our salesman, was low-key with no pressure and no hype, which we appreciated. He gave us a fair price the first time without having to haggle over it. The car was ready when promised.

August 16, 2014

Betsey, Thank you for the kind words. Getting feedback from all of our customers is absolutely crucial to making sure we are able to completely satisfy all of our customers. Enjoy your new Sonic!

Del Chevy

by from Malvern, PA |

Everything was great. My sales representative worked quite hard to find me the truck I was looking for. The Overall experience was perfect and I love my new truck.

Excellent service - attractive and clean facilitu

by from King of Prussia Pa |

As always prompt and courteous greeting - fine service - it's always a pleasant experience and most importantly YOU DO GOOD WORK!

Great Service, no hassles

by from Paoli, PA |

Mark was very knowledgeable, did not put on the "hard sell", gave us a fair deal upfront ( which reinforced a trusting relationship) and, generally speaking, made the whole experience wonderful.

Great service, very pleasant service men.

by from Paoli, Pa |

They were prompt in trying to see if there was any problem with my car and they couldn't find any problem. They also inspected my vehicle.

Great Service Team at Del Chevy

by from Paoli, PA |

Mark and Joe in the Service Dept. have always done an excellent job with all my service needs. I believe this is the seventh Tahoe we have purchased from Del and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to service my car. They're a great team.