Matthews Paoli Ford

100 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA 19301

Used 610-644-4700 Used 610-644-4700

well run facility.

by from Chester PA. |

This is a very well run dealership. I am completely satisfied with every way in whitch my purchase was handled. The sales rep Glenn Porter was honest and able to answer any questions we had. highly recommend Matthews paoli Peter T.

Great Service

by from Wayne, PA |

Great Service once again. We all our friends that your company is the best.

Great sales and service

by from Malvern, PA |

I'm on my second Fusion lease through Matthews and I am very happy with the sales and service experience I've had over the past four years.

April 8, 2016

Hi, Douglas, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great experience

by from Paoli, pa |

Great service, great people, great dealership. Very happy I went to Matthews Ford.

Excellent service

by from Paoli, pa |

Service was quick, easy and my advisor spent a great deal of time listening to my concerns and asking questions so he could resolve all my issues.

April 1, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Matthews Paoli Ford. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Matthews Paoli Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

Honest Great Service

by from Berwyn, PA. |

I had a great experience dealing with Wesley Young. He is a great salesperson and a an honest, trustworthy guy. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the car that I received and when we ran into some issues with the car, he made sure that I got put into a new car. I highly recommend the Truck that I am now driving ( Ford F150) but more importantly I would recommend that anyone that is going to buy a Ford product do so from Wesley Young at Paoli Ford.

February 26, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Facilities:

by from Paoli, PA |

Excellent service, thank you. Very comfortable to deal with..

Excellent and commendable services always.

by from Paoli, PA |

I have been a customer of Matthew's Ford for some 40 years. Doug and Katie have always been helpful, professional, and attentive to customer needs.

January 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

good & bad

by from Blue bell, pa |

I had scheduled my explorer to come in for a recall as well as an intermittent issue I keep having with my radio. The recall was repaired in much less time than quoted which was fantastic! However, because the issue that I've been having with my radio wasn't occurring at that moment, it wasn't even explored at all. This is rather frustrating since it's hard for me to get my car out there as well as it's annoying that it keeps happening randomly that the radio goes out.

Great experience in car buying

by from Malvern ,Pa. |

I purchased a new Explorer Sport from Matthews Ford. I made contact over the internet prior to visiting the dealership and was handled with professionalism, knowledge and service by the sales associate, Sarah Alexander. Supported by Wesley the sales manager and the general manager, the team of three made the sales process go smoothly and the transaction relatively effortless. My vehicle was prepared perfectly for receipt and I was fully informed of all the features and benefits of my new vehicle. In total, I would recommend this dealership and its team to anyone looking for a successful experience in obtaining a new car. I am happy with the purchase and grateful for the top notch treatment and fair pricing.

January 23, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Martin. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!