Matthews Paoli Ford

100 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA 19301

Used 610-644-4700

Sales girl knows nothing

by from Limerick pa |

They were uneducated about the vehicle. Didn't return phone calls and I feel as if the only one that had a brain was the girl who returned my emails threw the Internet inquiry. Tire was clearly worn and they replied with it had more life when it clearly didn't.

Great and Friendly Dealership

by from Wayne, PA |

I initially put in a negative review for this dealership. There was just a small misunderstanding with the car I was purchasing and they were able to remedy the situation. I would have changed the previous review, but Cars.com does not let anyone change their past reviews but only recommends that I write up a new one. That is why I am writing this to recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car/truck. The sales people are very helpful and provided excellent customer service. I purchased a used vehicle and received a generous trade in value for my trade in. They also give a courtesy fuel fill up for every purchase. I would definitely purchase from here again.

Great experience!

by from Malvern, PA |

Been buying my cars from Matthews Paoli for years and have never had a bad experience. I'll continue to shop here as long as Ford continues to build great cars and trucks.

Bad Sales Experience from Richard Hudak

by from Wayne, PA |

Very disappointed at the sales person Richard Hudak. Asked the salesman to put a hold on car me on Friday because the car was still being detailed and not back in the lot otherwise, I would have purchased the car the day of. Over the weekend, he accepted a deposit on the car and sold the car Monday behind my back. Was never informed of any deposit requirements to hold a car he just emailed me saying that he will put a hold on the car but never actually did. Very disappointed and puts a bad rep for the dealership.

well run facility.

by from Chester PA. |

This is a very well run dealership. I am completely satisfied with every way in whitch my purchase was handled. The sales rep Glenn Porter was honest and able to answer any questions we had. highly recommend Matthews paoli Peter T.