Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6735 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

New 888-849-8285
Used 866-561-9918
Service 877-631-4917

"YOU'RE MORE THAN A CUSTOMER...YOU'RE FAMILY!"

The Best of the Beat !

by from Philadelphia PA |

I have to start by saying " great people " the service and welcoming we're waiting force a soon I enter the lot , I felt so nice seeing all those smiles from everyone there. I have to mention someone specific , Frank is amazing he really know what he's doing and treated me like a family member , I thank him for making my buying experience a drama and stress free experience , the whole staff did exceed my expectations ! Thank you guys ! You're my new family ! :-)

June 11, 2013

Ricardo, Thank you so much for purchasing your vehicle at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We are happy you had an enjoyable experience with Frank and his team. Welcome to the Family!

I got what I wanted!!

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Terrence was quick, helpful and honest!!! I walked out with a look of satisfaction! The process was so easy and I love my new ride!

They made buying a car a positive experience.

by from Philadelphia |

I was unexpectedly put in the position of having to purchase a new vehicle, not sure if I could afford it. After communicating by e-mail I stopped at the dealership after work that day and after expressing my concern's of not affording another vehicle the salesman and manager did their magic and I drove off the lot in a very nice certified pre-owned JEEP that same day. Thank you for making me part of the FAMILY.

August 28, 2014

Hi Joe! We are so happy you love your new vehicle! I am glad you had an enjoyable, hassle-free buying experience! We look forward to having you be a part of our Family! Congratulations!

is barbara the really the best.......Boy I Guess

by from PHILLY |

Nobody should ever go to Family Dodge at the Auto mall they are the biggest scam. The Service Manager is very Rude. They Treat you like garbage and they over price there parts, and I have a Warranty. They lost a good customer due to this, and the Better Business Bureau will be getting a call and also When I get the Survey from them Im gonna crush them with a 0 lets see how they like not getting their bonus this month!!!! Family Dodge WHat a joke!!! Is Barbara the best Boy I guess!

August 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at Family. Since your review has posted we have made significant changes to our business/staff. We are asking if you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you for service needs or when you are in the market for a new car. Please contact me directly and I can assure you that we will provide a positive experience. Frank Ingargiola, GM (215) 492-8600

Great Experience and Honest Sales Rep...Mr. Brock

by from Elkins Park |

Really appreciated the experience due to great customer service. I would refer this dealer to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

August 3, 2014

Hi Rich! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with Mr Brock, he's one of the best! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

VP Special Operations

by from Springfield PA |

Very Professional, friendly and the entire staff went out of their way to accommodate me.

May 30, 2014

John, thank you for the business! Glad you had a great experience! Welcome to the Family!

Only one word to describe you guys - AWSOME

by from Williamstown NJ |

Awesome experience - great pricing - professional sales staff - painless experience. Even enjoyable. You should definitely put Family on your shopping list. They truly live up to their name.

May 30, 2014

Jim- Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again and welcome to the Family!

They just gained a lifetime customer

by from Malvern, PA |

I had been thinking of buying a car for awhile and had done a lot of research on the new jeep cherokee. Last week I decided to drive down to Family Autos after talking to Amanda over the internet. When I arrived, I met Pat who was so incredibly kind and helpful during the whole process. Everything went as expected - he answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable with everything. It was the most enjoyable car buying expierience I have ever had and I drove off with a new car in no time! I can confidently say they have a new lifetime customer!

May 30, 2014

Welcome to the Family Tara! We are happy to hear we have a customer for life! Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee!

New Car Purchase: So Easy!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

It has been 9 years since we purchased a car. I was concerned with the ease of the process, and any concerns I had were eliminated once I started talking to the team at Family Dodge. Their pricing was much more competitive than every other dealer we spoke with in this region...and we talked with several. The team at Family Dodge, by far, was the nicest, most responsive, and most professional compared to the other 7 dealerships with which we spoke. I was upfront when we started our research; when I mentioned that we might not make the purchase for a few months, that did not change the excellent level of customer service we received. When I mentioned the same to other dealerships, they all of a sudden didn't treat my questions as important, and weren't nearly as responsive and receptive to my many questions. Overall, I was more than satisfied with the whole process. I would absolutely recommend this dealership, for many reasons. It was a great purchase experience!

May 30, 2014

Emily- We are happy you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership! Congratulations on your vehicle and welcome to the Family!

Fast, painless process

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I have to say that my first time car buying experience was smooth and painless. Now, I did a lot of homework before going into Family to buy, but I have a number of bad credit reasons why I wouldn't get approved, let alone, at the rate they got me. My sales associate Tim was authentic and I never felt gimped. Awesome experience all around

May 30, 2014

Hi Jesse! We are so glad we were able to make your first car buying experience a good one! Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

Good Price friendly service and easy deal

by from Phila. Pa. |

We had the very best and easyest transation we ever had a Family than any other dealer. I ask for a price on the internet the night before and Kimberly Robinson gave me a very good price on a 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland Jeep. The next day we went to Family and Nashay Kenneth greeted us ask us what we were looking to purchace and we told her, she showed us the red Overland then took us inside the dealership as it was very hot out that day. We told her we had a internet price and Nashay said "Yes we will give it to you for that price". They also gave us a good price for our 2010 JGC. We said deal and this was the very easyest deal we ever made1 We signed the paperwork out and by the time we were done the Jeep was washed and tagged and ready to go. Don't think we we didn't know our prices, we spent 2 days at one local dealer and maney phone calls and came out displeased and no car. We spent many e-mails many phone calls and a visit to a NJ dealer again Bad experiance. They did not hold good on thier price, plus they were told not to drill holes for the front plate as we are fro PA.and they drilled them anyway! Believe it or not on 2 of them. They did it on the both Jeeps that had the same colors and powers. So thanks Family For Making us Happy New new owners of our 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland Jeep. Bill K.

August 15, 2013

Bill, glad to hear you had a great experience at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge! The Internet Department is a great resource to make your shopping experience hassle free! Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Family!