Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

6735 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

New 888-849-8285
Used 866-561-9918
Service 877-631-4917

"YOU'RE MORE THAN A CUSTOMER...YOU'RE FAMILY!"

The Best of the Beat !

by from Philadelphia PA |

I have to start by saying " great people " the service and welcoming we're waiting force a soon I enter the lot , I felt so nice seeing all those smiles from everyone there. I have to mention someone specific , Frank is amazing he really know what he's doing and treated me like a family member , I thank him for making my buying experience a drama and stress free experience , the whole staff did exceed my expectations ! Thank you guys ! You're my new family ! :-)

June 11, 2013

Ricardo, Thank you so much for purchasing your vehicle at Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We are happy you had an enjoyable experience with Frank and his team. Welcome to the Family!

Go elsewhere

by from Philly |

Service department lacks from the writer to the mechanics. If you have a good experience here then you are the exception not the rule. If you didnt buy the car there and go in for a warranty item they will give you a date so far away it makes you take it somewhere else which is fine with them. Save your breath and dont bother talking logic to any of them. You will get lip service and then ganged up on if you stand your ground. Find another service even if you have to go farther away. Sad but true at other dealerships also. The showroom is dirty, the writers are in front of a window where the sun beats on them all day (no wonder they are miserable), the guy who parks your car in the lot is desheveled looking, and more. Somehow they make money and thats all that matters. What a shame the human element is nonexistant there.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on cars.com Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie; whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We hope for a future opportunity to make this right for you.

Awesome

by from south jersey |

Very friendly. No Hassle. Was clean inside. I was immediately greeted and welcomed. Again, very nice people. Met quite a few although only worked with a couple. They worked with me to get a great deal on a 2015 RAM. Paid significantly less than I had imagined. I'd highly recommend at least checking them out. I know I will be back for my next one.

April 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ram! We are glad you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thank you again and welcome to the Family!

Great Customer service.

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Challenger at Family Chrysler Dodge after searching for weeks and several dealerships. I initially planned on purchasing at Reedman Toll before making one last stop at Family Chrysler Dodge. When entering, I was greeted by salesman, Terrance. Terrance listened to everything that I was looking for in my new vehicle and was able to find exactly what I wanted with a few bonus features. I never felt any pressure when working with Terrance. He was honest and professional. I would recommend that anyone looking for a new vehicle should definitely go and see Terrance at Family Chrysler Dodge.

February 12, 2015

Hi Perry, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We are glad to have you as a member of our Family. Congratulations on the new Challenger!

I got what I wanted!!

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Terrence was quick, helpful and honest!!! I walked out with a look of satisfaction! The process was so easy and I love my new ride!

February 12, 2015

Hi Latoya! Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy you found the perfect car. Congratulations and welcome to the Family!

They made buying a car a positive experience.

by from Philadelphia |

I was unexpectedly put in the position of having to purchase a new vehicle, not sure if I could afford it. After communicating by e-mail I stopped at the dealership after work that day and after expressing my concern's of not affording another vehicle the salesman and manager did their magic and I drove off the lot in a very nice certified pre-owned JEEP that same day. Thank you for making me part of the FAMILY.

August 28, 2014

Hi Joe! We are so happy you love your new vehicle! I am glad you had an enjoyable, hassle-free buying experience! We look forward to having you be a part of our Family! Congratulations!

is barbara the really the best.......Boy I Guess

by from PHILLY |

Nobody should ever go to Family Dodge at the Auto mall they are the biggest scam. The Service Manager is very Rude. They Treat you like garbage and they over price there parts, and I have a Warranty. They lost a good customer due to this, and the Better Business Bureau will be getting a call and also When I get the Survey from them Im gonna crush them with a 0 lets see how they like not getting their bonus this month!!!! Family Dodge WHat a joke!!! Is Barbara the best Boy I guess!

August 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at Family. Since your review has posted we have made significant changes to our business/staff. We are asking if you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you for service needs or when you are in the market for a new car. Please contact me directly and I can assure you that we will provide a positive experience. Frank Ingargiola, GM (215) 492-8600

Great Experience and Honest Sales Rep...Mr. Brock

by from Elkins Park |

Really appreciated the experience due to great customer service. I would refer this dealer to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

August 3, 2014

Hi Rich! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with Mr Brock, he's one of the best! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

VP Special Operations

by from Springfield PA |

Very Professional, friendly and the entire staff went out of their way to accommodate me.

May 30, 2014

John, thank you for the business! Glad you had a great experience! Welcome to the Family!

Only one word to describe you guys - AWSOME

by from Williamstown NJ |

Awesome experience - great pricing - professional sales staff - painless experience. Even enjoyable. You should definitely put Family on your shopping list. They truly live up to their name.

May 30, 2014

Jim- Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again and welcome to the Family!

They just gained a lifetime customer

by from Malvern, PA |

I had been thinking of buying a car for awhile and had done a lot of research on the new jeep cherokee. Last week I decided to drive down to Family Autos after talking to Amanda over the internet. When I arrived, I met Pat who was so incredibly kind and helpful during the whole process. Everything went as expected - he answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable with everything. It was the most enjoyable car buying expierience I have ever had and I drove off with a new car in no time! I can confidently say they have a new lifetime customer!

May 30, 2014

Welcome to the Family Tara! We are happy to hear we have a customer for life! Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee!