Brian Hoskins Ford

Service 866-906-5845

Family Owned and Operated Since 1958

they know how to listen

by from Coatesville |

My wife and I set out to buy a new car. We had 4 different dealers we wanted to visit to compare there cars and make a decision on which car best fit our needs. Two of the dealerships did not even listen when we told them what we wanted in a vehicle. Another dealership would not give us the price when we were there, they told us we had to come back, We went to Brian Hoskin's Ford and they were very attentive to our needs. We told them the type of car we wanted to test drive and the options we wanted. To our amazement they listened and brought several cars for us to test drive. When it came to the financing they explained everything. There were no hidden cost. What a delight. This is the second car I have purchased from them, and I plan on returning for my next car.

October 4, 2013

We thank you for your business! We are glad we were able to put everything together for you. Enjoy the new Escape!

GREAAAT car buying experience!

by from Coatesville, PA |

My better half had specific requirements regarding color and I had must haves regarding specifications for a 2015 Ford Edge. Marie DiMassa and Bill Tarter did a great job of quickly tracking down exactly the right vehicle that met our indicated requirements -- most impressive. These individuals also kept the sales experience efficient and pleasant which was greatly appreciated as well. To top it off, I had gotten pre-approved for an auto loan for a rate that I thought was unbeatable -- better than any other lender was willing to offer on the internet. We'll Scot the finance manager got me a rate that was 2 and a half points better. What a friendly team that went a good bit out of their way to meet our needs which unfortunately is a bit out of the norm today!!!!

Matt Lutter and my new Explorer

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

I recently purchased a new Ford Explorer from Matt Lutter. Everything about the car buying experience was first class. Matt Lutter is both personal and professional, and took his time to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend working with him if you are looking for a new Ford. My family and I love our new Ford.

Mike Ciarlone

by from Coatesville, pa |

my faince and I whent in just looking for a new used car, we met with mike and told him what we could afford and he had a great ca in mid right away!!! a 2012 ford focus se! my fiancÚ fell in love with the car instantly!!! it was about 8:30m when we got there so mike did everything he could to get us in the car by the next day and he did!!! thanks mike!! we will deff. be back in the future=]

Walked away happy!

by from Coatesville, PA |

Thank you Ed and Mike at Brian Hoskins Ford for making my car buying experience easy and quick! Love my new 2015 Ford Escape Titanium! Would recommend this dealership and these two men to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Great experience !!

by from Morton, PA |

Great dealership to buy from. I bought a new Explorer from them and loved the great deal that I received from them, that I went back and bought a Raptor 3 weeks later. I got an amazing deal on both vehicles. I even recommended them to a friend, who went in there and bought an F-150 from them the same day because of the tremendous deal.

Extremely Satisfied With Entire Process

by from Distant Suburban Philadelphia |

After considering numerous brands, we chose Ford. Our experience could not have been better! We were off on a test drive in record time and appreciated that our decision-making process was so well respected. The paperwork was handled very efficiently and the new car orientation was extremely thorough and "hands on." We would recommend Brian Hoskins Ford without reservation!

01 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4

by from Downingtown, PA |

I walked into Brian Hoskins Ford without a clue on the correct process for buying a car. I was assisted by Michael Ciarlone. He was very personable, patient and took the time to explain the process to me. In the end, he was able to get me approved for financing in order to purchase the truck I desired. I left the dealership in my truck with a smile on my face, and not once did I feel pressured to make a decision. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to this dealership in the future.

August 29, 2014

Glad we were able to put everything together for you! Enjoy your F-150!!!

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

I had a wonderful buying experience at Brian Hoskins Ford. Mike Ciarlone provide outstanding product knowledge and professional advice. The entire staff was courteous and friendly. Thank you!

September 1, 2014

Congratulations on the new Escape!!!

Great Dealership

by from Philadelphia, PA |

A friend recommended contacting Matt Lutter at Brian Hoskins Ford because she and her family buy all of their cars at this dealership and have had great experiences. Being from New York, I was weary of contacting them and explaining what I was looking for through emails and the phone because of possible miscommunication and the run-around some car dealers present. However, Matt Lutter proved to be exceptionally helpful. Not only did he listen to exactly what I was looking for, but he was always prompt in returning emails and phone calls. When I arrived to buy my car, it was right out front with balloons, the paper work was completed and the process was easy and quick. Matt was great and I would recommend him, as well as Brian Hoskins Ford in general, to anyone.

August 20, 2014

Thank you for making the trip down to Pennsylvania! Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

great service frin sales people

by from downingtown pa |

great job by the internet team of Matt and Mike. leased my new edge and process went very quick and smooth.

August 6, 2014

We appreciate your business! We hope your enjoy your new Edge!!