Brian Hoskins Ford

Service 866-906-5845

Family Owned and Operated Since 1958

they know how to listen

by from Coatesville |

My wife and I set out to buy a new car. We had 4 different dealers we wanted to visit to compare there cars and make a decision on which car best fit our needs. Two of the dealerships did not even listen when we told them what we wanted in a vehicle. Another dealership would not give us the price when we were there, they told us we had to come back, We went to Brian Hoskin's Ford and they were very attentive to our needs. We told them the type of car we wanted to test drive and the options we wanted. To our amazement they listened and brought several cars for us to test drive. When it came to the financing they explained everything. There were no hidden cost. What a delight. This is the second car I have purchased from them, and I plan on returning for my next car.

Brian Hoskins Ford responded to this review

October 4, 2013

We thank you for your business! We are glad we were able to put everything together for you. Enjoy the new Escape!

Worth the drive

by from Brielle, NJ |

Our experience at BH Ford was awesome. We went there bc they had one of two vehicles we found and their respectful but consistent follow-up on our inquiry let us know they wanted to sell a car as apposed to us just going to buy one. They worked with us and were very accomadating. Even offering to let us drive the car an hour and a half home to get a good feel for it. We would definately go back to this dealership for our next vehicle and request to specifically work with Michael!!!!!

Great Service

by from lancaster PA |

Mike with internet sales was great to work with. No pressure and very informative and helpful with questions.

Don`t go there for service, trust me!

by from Coatesville, Pa. |

I have a question for you Brian; Why do you waste your time and money by maintaining a maintenance scheduling option? Because apparently it doesn`t matter if you make an appointment or not, unless you stay with the vehicle apparently you go to the back of the line...consistently I might add. The first attempt occurred over a month ago, I called and spoke with Kevin Trost, a senior service manager and explained to him that I needed an oil change, and to investigate pulley/belt noise on my 2004 F-350 6.0 diesel dually crew-cab truck. I told him I`d drop it off Sunday evening, he`d have the truck all day Monday, and give me a call when he was through with it. Well after getting off work @ 3:00pm (and no phone call) I called Mr. Trost to ask what the status was on the vehicle, he made some excuse that they`d like to keep the vehicle over-night as the tech had investigated but hadn`t yet determined the cause of the noise. I told him no, I needed the truck back because my wife needed her car back, (a car she bought from your dealership I might add), and we`d be down to pick it up. Mr. Trost asked if I still wanted the oil change performed. At that point the entire situation became clear to me; much to my surprise not only was the vehicle not complete your service department HADN`T EVEN STARTED ON IT. I told him to perform the oil change and within less than an hour he called back that the oil change was complete and we collected the vehicle. With the previous experience in mind I scheduled a service appointment a week in advance for today, I clearly communicated with the service manager on duty my wants and needs at that time, and left the vehicle last Sunday (yesterday) with specific instructions to investigate the idler and tensioner pulley`s, replace them if necessary and replace the serpentine belt. Again I dropped the truck off Sunday evening, making sure to use the drop box and providing written, specific instructions. While at work at approx. 10:00am I called the service department to enquire as to the status of my truck and received a curt answer that "you dropped it off, we give priority to the people who are waiting on their vehicles, we`ll call you when we can tell you what`s wrong and get your authorization to fix it". Wow. Really? THEN WHY MAKE AN APPOINTMENT? GET THIS; After getting off work @ 3:00pm I drove to your dealership and "cruised" the service department lot looking for my truck. When I didn`t see it my first thought was "well, they`re working on it". I parked my wife`s car (the second time I had to borrow it, inconveniencing her again), approached the counter and spoke with Mr. Trost as to what the truck`s status was. He replied "oh, we`re working on it, give us another hour or two and I`ll call you". Satisfied that what I thought was perhaps a miscommunication on my part during the first attempt had been rectified and my truck was being worked on, I went home and waited, telling my wife she`d have her car back shortly and I could continue to plan a trip to Pittsburgh to visit with my family over the holiday weekend...then the phone call. Mr. Trost explained to me that the technician had just started the work, and that the estimate was approx., $1100.00! He was asking for permission to proceed, and again the vehicle would have to remain there overnight! So HE LIED to me. Again I was sent to the back of the line and the vehicle hadn`t been touched the entire work day. I called back after first approving the work and told him to stop, put the truck back together and call me when it was ready, Brian as my wife as my witness that phone call came less than 30 minutes after I hung up the phone...when we picked the truck up I had to wait 10 minutes to speak to Mr. Trost who initially was going to charge me a half-hour of labor but canceled that charge considering the circumstances I suppose. When asked why my truck hadn`t been touched all he could say as "I don't know". WOW. GREAT! YOU CALL THIS SERVICE? B. Patronie

New Car, Used Car, & New Car Lease Purchases

by from Coatesville, PA |

Ed Kovatch and his team at Brian Hoskins Ford - TOP NOTCH! They work hard for their customers and treat them with respect, courtesy, and understanding. You can trust Ed and his people for good deals.

Mike Ciarlone is excellent

by from Coatesville, PA |

I searched inventory at many different dealerships prior to Brian Hoskins Ford and none had the selection of Brian Hoskins Ford. Our internet sales person was Mike Ciarlone. He was helpful in understanding what I was looking for in a vehicle. After making internet contact he was quick to respond and fully helpful throughout the process. The purchase was to be a surprise for my wife and not only did he make me comfortable throughout the process, but he took the time to make sure that my wife was happy by explaining all aspects of the vehicle. Often times dealerships move people in and out, but even after the deal was sealed, Mike was there to make sure that before we left, we understood all that the vehicle could do. I would highly recommend this dealership, especially Mike Ciarlone.

NEW CARS

by from DEVON,PA |

This is my 12th plus vechicle from hoskns ford i can honestly say i will not go anywhere else, i know that the service is the best and the price well that speaks for itself!

Ok service

by from Norristown, PA |

Came in 3 weeks ago and bought a "Used" car. The sales man was great. We kept them open late because they were selling cars like hot cakes that night. Two weeks and three calls, they were asking me for the title on my trade in. It was in the contract "THEY" needed to make the last payment so "THEY" could get the title. When I called the company, they had not received the payment for the payoff after two and a half weeks. The bill is due in 1 week and I don't need a bad credit score because a payment wasn't made on time. Now my reg was due at the end of the month, (because they didn't give me a new tag, still have my old tag) and they want me to jump through hoops with penn dot for me to pay the updated reg and they will pay me back. They still owe me money for the pay off of the old car. Then they will have to re transfer it back. (too much hassle if you ask me) They said they would give me a new tag but it's a bit out of way from home, 30 Miles or so. Selling the car was wonderful, the paperwork not so happy about. Three weeks later and I have a bad license plate on the car and a payback on the pay off. I would give them a week or so to get this all taken care of, but three weeks later I feel like I'm driving a car thats stolen because I don't have proper paperwork on the car. I drive around 60 miles a day. I don't need to get pulled over by a police officer and explain all this too him. They are really nice but i guess they rushed too much and didn't listen to the full story of my car. But I will admit, I love my Ford Escape.

AMAZING SERVICE GREAT PRICE

by from DEON PA |

I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS MY I THINK 10TH CAR FROM THIS DEALER SHIP I WILL GO NOWHERE ELSE

Brian Hoskins Ford responded to this review

April 21, 2014

Enjoy your new Explorer!!! Thank you again for your continued business!

AMAZING SERVICE GREAT PRICE

by from DEON PA |

Service like it should be . excellent !!

by from Philly |

I came there when it was raining really hard but the salesman couldn't have cared less. He went out there with me and checked out the cars without hesitation. All question were answered honestly without that seek for making more cash. No constant worries when i will come to get the car or how much i want to pay right now. After a very dissappointing visit at a different dealer this was a real dream! For me service counts more than some bugs up or down the price !