Concordville Nissan Subaru

Used 866-396-6987

Concordville Cares!

2 cars purchased in one night

by from Newark, De |

I was recently told by a friend of mine how great her experience was at Concorville Nissan and with her salesman Eric. After hearing what a great experience she had I decided to take a trip there and see for myself. I knew before hand that my 2013 Sentra was still pretty much brand new and there was still a lot owed on it.... I knew getting into a newer car would be a task as I was "upside down". But Eric and Chuck were both very patient, understanding and professional! A few hours later my spouse and I both walked out with brand new 2014 Nissan Altimas that we absolutely love ! They managed to keep our payments right around the same number I was at, and at the same time my insurance cost dropped so in the end I'm saving money! They were both a pleasure to work with. From what I understand, Eric is new but that didn't stop him. He was such a pleasure to work with and was able to answer any questions that were fired at him. I will most defiantly be sharing my story with others and would purchase from here again in a heartbeat ! Thank you !

Amendment to: Great Sales Experience, but Bad News

by from Wilmington, DE |

I would like to report to prospective customers that since I wrote a review here titled "Great Sales Experience, but Bad News Followed" Concordville paid off my trade at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. And in an overall evaluation of the process I would change a few things in my report including indicating that I WOULD recommend the dealership to buyers. Please note that some parts of my experience were superior.

Great Sales Experience, but Bad News Followed

by from Wilmington, DE |

Great Sales team from Internet contact (Hector, amazing) to salesperson (superior) to sales management (tip top). But they didn't pay off my trade, which was part of the deal. They paid most, but not all. In trying to resolve it, they are completely blowing me off.

Pleased Overall

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

I bought a new Nissan here in 2011 and just recently leased a new Subaru. Nice, small facility. I don't like where it's located because it can be hard to get in and out of, especially during busy times. Overall, pleased with my experience here. The buying process eventually worked out well. I've been getting my cars serviced here and they are always fine (as far as I can tell). I generally feel comfortable at this dealership.

great experience at concordville subaru

by from west grove, pa. |

bought a new 2014 Subaru forester xt in early feb. from fred altieri and mo to Remington simmons my sales person they couldn't be better. had to go to another dealer in Feasterville to get car and then the snow came and they held the car for about 4 days till I could get in, never any problem. the loan officer margo explained all warranty info and finance material 100%. awesome job by all and always recommend to all my friends.

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Newport, DE |

Sean & Ryan were very helpful! We had a wonderful car buying experience on Valentine's day. We have been telling our friends and family if you need a car go to Concordville Nissan! Concordville Cares is a very true statement!

Got me approved for financing

by from Elkton, MD |

So this was my first time buying a car in a long time. I have far less than perfect credit and they were able to get me approved for financing. The team as a whole were great with customer service. There were a few things they could have elaborated on more (like why I couldn't get a used car of my choice and my only options were the Certified Pre-Owned) but I was satisfied with both my experience and the vehicle I left with. The only down side I really have to comment on outside of the previous note was the amount of time that it all took. I don't know if it was as a result of my credit situation or what, but I was there the whole day trying to get into a car. Literally, about 8 hours.

Great experience

by from Wilmington de |

I purchased a new Subaru from concordville and it was the easiest transaction I've ever done Len the saleman was very helpful and the staff was friendly and courteous I highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to go there and I love my car Thanks Len and concordville

VERY Poor Service

by from Glen Mills, PA |

Concordville Nissan replaced my transmission 2 months ago and forgot to repair the other items I needed completed during my visit causing me to return a second time. Now the transmission has failed again. Concordville refused to see me on Saturday and stating "they do not do diagnostics on Saturday". I called two other area dealerships that were more than happy to help me and see me on Saturday. Concordville has AWEFUL customer service, questionable technicians and I highly recommended NOONE visit or trust them with their vehicle.

Concordville Nissan Subaru responded to this review

February 25, 2014

My name is Chris Franklin. I am an Internet Coordinator here at Concordville Nissan & Subaru. I am writing because I do not take these situations lightly. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while at our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and we would like the opportunity to try and rectify your situation. Any further information you can give me, so that I may deal with this situation would be appreciated. You may email back to me in confidence or call me as I want to make sure that you are completely satisfied. Chris Franklin 484-832-2747 cfranklin@concordvillecares.com

They made it easy

by from Wilmington, DE |

after having a terrible experience with another dealership. Sean made it so easy and about what I wanted.

Wonderful Experience

by from West Grove, PA |

Purchased 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek at Concordville Dealership. Dealership was bright and well maintained. Sales, Service and Finance teams were courteous and knowledgeable. Worked with a gentleman named Matt Tannery. Matt was enthusiastic, listened to what my needs were and connected me with a great car. Overall, a very positive experience.