Concordville Nissan Subaru

Service 866-305-2703

Concordville Cares!

2 cars purchased in one night

by from Newark, De |

I was recently told by a friend of mine how great her experience was at Concorville Nissan and with her salesman Eric. After hearing what a great experience she had I decided to take a trip there and see for myself. I knew before hand that my 2013 Sentra was still pretty much brand new and there was still a lot owed on it.... I knew getting into a newer car would be a task as I was "upside down". But Eric and Chuck were both very patient, understanding and professional! A few hours later my spouse and I both walked out with brand new 2014 Nissan Altimas that we absolutely love ! They managed to keep our payments right around the same number I was at, and at the same time my insurance cost dropped so in the end I'm saving money! They were both a pleasure to work with. From what I understand, Eric is new but that didn't stop him. He was such a pleasure to work with and was able to answer any questions that were fired at him. I will most defiantly be sharing my story with others and would purchase from here again in a heartbeat ! Thank you !

Great Dealership

by from Glen Mills, PA |

Our son has leased two vehicles from this dealership, and we leased one previously as well. Heard from our son about great lease deal on 2015 Nissan Altima. Followed up with dealership, and met with General Manager, Mark Harrington. Told him we were approaching the end of our Subaru Legacy lease with his dealership and interested in a new lease on an Altima. Mark was extremely helpful and in quick order we worked out details on lease for a new Altima. Treatment by Mark as well as sales personnel was extremely professional and really nice...They made you feel comfortable and at ease. They made obtaining a new vehicle an easy and pleasurable process! We are very satisfied and happy customers! Bob and Rita M

August 28, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Nate Medeiros Business Development 4848431026

GREAT experience buying our used Nissan Rogue

by from Garnet Valley, PA |

Just bought a used car from Concordville Nissan and the experience couldn't have been any easier or pleasant. Our salesperson Ken was knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. And the process was not painful at all -- all the discussions and negotiations were straightforward and quickly resolved. Much quicker and easier than the last time I bought a used car! Ken rocked!

August 29, 2015

Thank you for your kinds words! I am delighted to hear of your experience with Ken. Nate Medeiros Business Development 4848431026

Same day appointment for State Inspection

by from Wayne.PA |

I had purchased my new 2012 Subaru Impreza Sport Hatchback from Concordville Subaru, and also was offered a nice trade- in for my older Subaru Legacy. My Subaru needed State Inspection, and when I called early, a Service person named Ryan offered me an appointment at 11am the very same day. I made my appointment and my Subaru sailed right through, with just new engine oil and filter, which I always want at Inspections. I always recommend Concordville Subaru to my friends who may be interested in a new or used car.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and your future recommendation. We look forward to working with you again! Nate Medeiros Business Development 4848431026

Horrible Business

by from Wilmington, DE |

Took them 2.5 months to get me my license plate and registration and, even though the contract stated that I was paying extra for a 5 year tag, they only gave me a 2 year. They have thus far refused to remedy the situation. I have been calling about every 3 days and they always give me some new manager to talk to and they always give some excuse as to why they need to call me back. I highly recommend you NOT buy a vehicle here.

August 29, 2015

Kevin, I do understand how your situation would be very frustrating. Please call me directly so we can talk about this issue. Nate Medeiros Business Development 4848431026

Great Experience! Highly recommend!

by from Burlington, NJ |

We were very impressed with our buying experience today at Concordville. We dealt with a sales woman named Nettie Potter who was wonderful. She was quick and thorough with her replys and just made the whole transaction run very smoothly. She was a pleasure to work with, helped keep us in our monthly payment range and got us in and out in a timely manner. Moe was also very helpful and pleasant to work with as well. I highly recommend this dealership!

steve and pat mcclellan

by from Chadds Ford,Pa. |

Our 2009 Nissan Altima that we purchased new and have serviced at Concordville Nissan would not start, the ignition would not unlock. We called the dealer late Wednesday and they gave us Loungos Towings number. The driver arrived in the freezing rain and promptly took the car. The next morning service called and said the car is ready to go. I asked what do we owe you? You owe us a signature! No charge! Concordville Nissan is an honest group of people who treat their customers fairly.

Amendment to: Great Sales Experience, but Bad News

by from Wilmington, DE |

I would like to report to prospective customers that since I wrote a review here titled "Great Sales Experience, but Bad News Followed" Concordville paid off my trade at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation. And in an overall evaluation of the process I would change a few things in my report including indicating that I WOULD recommend the dealership to buyers. Please note that some parts of my experience were superior.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for your updated review! Nate Medeiros Business Development 484-843-1026

Great Sales Experience, but Bad News Followed

by from Wilmington, DE |

Great Sales team from Internet contact (Hector, amazing) to salesperson (superior) to sales management (tip top). But they didn't pay off my trade, which was part of the deal. They paid most, but not all. In trying to resolve it, they are completely blowing me off.

Pleased Overall

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

I bought a new Nissan here in 2011 and just recently leased a new Subaru. Nice, small facility. I don't like where it's located because it can be hard to get in and out of, especially during busy times. Overall, pleased with my experience here. The buying process eventually worked out well. I've been getting my cars serviced here and they are always fine (as far as I can tell). I generally feel comfortable at this dealership.

great experience at concordville subaru

by from west grove, pa. |

bought a new 2014 Subaru forester xt in early feb. from fred altieri and mo to Remington simmons my sales person they couldn't be better. had to go to another dealer in Feasterville to get car and then the snow came and they held the car for about 4 days till I could get in, never any problem. the loan officer margo explained all warranty info and finance material 100%. awesome job by all and always recommend to all my friends.