Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

1221 E Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335

New 866-797-0491
Used 888-531-2757
Service 877-668-3318

Nobody Beats Our Deal, Guaranteed!

Jeff D'Ambrosio Fiat - Fantastic Dealership

by from Sinking Spring, PA |

We purchased a Fiat 500, great deal for trade-in, so easy to work with, love the car - everything was easy. Would recommend this dealership to friends and family - sales person, finance manager and sales manager made purchasing a car actually fun.

October 17, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that you love your Fiat 500 and that your shopping experience was hassle-free. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials! Sincerely, Jeff D?Ambrosio

They make me feel like family

by from West Chester, PA |

At D'Ambrosio, I always feel like everyone knows me and treats me like family. I just bought my eighth vehicle from salesman, Dave Baldwin. Now I buy cars and trucks. No Mather what I need I tell Dave what I want and what I am willing to pay. He always finds me a vehicle. I just purchased a Dodge Dart to help me offset my mileage I am putting on my Ram 3500. What a beautiful car. I'll be back

February 17, 2015

Hi Mark. We can't thank you enough for your continued business and support. It is always such a pleasure to work with you. Dave is a great guy and we are happy that he was able to help you find your Dodge Dart. We are always here to assist you and as always, we look forward to your next visit.

Great place to buy a car

by from Pottstown,Pa |

When I decided to look for a mini van, I knew that I needed to go to Jeff's. I got excellent service from Mr. Holmes and the rest of the employees. They get everything done in a timely matter. I was there from the time I walked in to the time I walked out it took about 2 hours. I couldn't of asked for a better service then the service I received at Jeff's.

February 12, 2015

Hello Cathy. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your time and it makes us happy to hear that our staff was able to take care of in about two hours. We are very lucky to have such a knowledgable staff. We appreciate your recommendation and business. We are always here to help and hope to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Happy with experience

by from Downingtown PA |

Good, friendly service. Very willing to work with buyer. Didn't have to haggle as I was given a good price from the beginning. No pressure and I was allowed to take a couple of weeks to make a decision. The experience was worth it and I have a new 2015 vehicle for the price of a good used one.

February 9, 2015

Hi Joyce. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are glad that you were able to take your time to make sure you were getting exactly what you wanted. We are always here to answer any questions that you may have. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride.

Jeff D'Ambrosio

by from Coatesville, PA |

I purchased a 2012 Toyota from D'Ambrosia. Our Salesman Dave Baldwin was fantastic! His customer service and loyalty went beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The finance person (I'm sorry I don't remember the name) that I dealt with was extremely nice and informative as well. I went into the dealership knowing which car I wanted and what I wanted to spend and Dave made sure everything went as smooth as possible. I definitely do not have any compliants with my experience there!

February 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are very lucky to have such a knowledgable staff and we are pleased to hear that they took such great care of you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We are always here to help.

False advertisement

by from West Chester, Pa |

Although I have nothing negative to say about the buying process at Jeff D'iambrosio, I do however feel cheated by their referral program. I purchased a new vehicle in August and noticed the visible sign on my salesman's desk for $100 referral bonus. So after the purchase of my vehicle I promoted their business as if I worked there to friends and family. Since then 2 people whom I've referred have bought cars from this dealership, same salesman, but the dealership did not live up to their end of the bargain. First somehow the bonus changed to $50, which I received for one person, and have been waiting for 2 weeks for the other. I've spoken to Richie and Bob several times and still no results . I will never refer another person to this dealership again because of this. I want what is owed to me!

Jeff D'Ambrosio

by from Downingtown, PA |

I purchased a 2009 jetta SE from these guys, The car has a 2 year, 24k miles warrenty included. They seemed very quick to get me in this vechile. I had the car for 4 days and the Transmission, front axle. and axle seals needed to be replaced. They had my car for over 2 weeks, the day i got it back the radio didnt work, my interior lights didnt work and now the transmission is making noises again. Terrible customer service; the salesmen kept talking about his "gambling problem" and kept bragging about how many car he has sold this past month December of 2014. This is the second vechile ive bought from these guys. Im finshed with this dealership. I would recommend not going to thos dealership if you plan on buying a new car.

Jeff D'Ambrosio Jeep

by from Downingtown, PA |

Just purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler on September 8th, 2014. It was a special order, and I just picked it up on October 3rd, 2014. Paul Fiedler, General Manager, and Jordan White Salesperson, well in fact the entire team, did everything to ensure that I got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price and with a fair trade-in allowance on my two older vehicles. If I had to replace my new Jeep today for any reason, I would head right back to see these guys. Thank you for a pleasant experience and for getting me the perfect Jeep for me.

October 16, 2014

We are so pleased to hear about your experience here at Jeff D'Ambrosio. Paul and Jordan are both very knowledgable and we are happy they were able to help you with your Jeep Wrangler. We look forward to working with you more in the future. Enjoy your new Jeep.

This place continues to lie, lie, lie.

by from Reading, PA |

Nothing but problems with this dealership since I bought the car. The latest issue is that my parents were supposed to get a referral check based off of my buying a car there. After continuous calls inquiring where the referral check was, I was "promised" by the Finance Manager that, "I will approve the check and it will be in the mail today". A month later, and still no referral check. This place is too concerned with selling cars to bother themselves with their customers after they have purchased one. Again, I could list the issues I have had with this place but instead just focused on this latest example. Don't be fooled by their commercials like my family was.

Great car buying experience!

by from Exton, PA |

My time is precious, so I normally don?t write these types of reviews. However, I believe in good business, and when I come across outstanding performance I feel compelled to ensure that it is recognized. I was in the market to replace a car that I had for several years ? which was a victim of the recent hailstorm ? and had definite ideas of what I was looking for and willing to invest. I am a tough customer, as my occupation is advising businesses on how to drive profitability, and have a very low tolerance for salesmanship nonsense. My top choices in a replacement vehicle included both the Acura MDX and Jeep Grand Cherokee. I took my time with the purchase ? and shopped both online and in person at different dealerships. As part of my quest, I visited Jeff D?Ambrosio Auto Group in Downingtown as I have had positive experiences with their service department in the past. In the showroom, I had the pleasure of meeting with Dan Kirby, who immediately impressed me, showing a genuine interest in understanding my situation and how he could help me achieve my goals. He introduced me to Lenny Condi, and the two of them gave 110% to align the right vehicle, package and financing to meet my needs. In a relationship business, I can truly say that Dan and Lenny stand out as shining examples of what salesman should be, and are a credit to both Jeff D?Ambrosio and the business at large. Together, Dan and Lenny truly earned my purchase ? along with my respect and my gratitude. I will seek them out for my next purchase ?and am comfortable recommending others in my network. Thanks Dan, for giving me faith that there are still car salesman that are focused on win-win deals and long term relationships.

August 13, 2014

Hello Dave. We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us this five star review. We are very lucky to have Dan and Lenny and agree with everything you said about them. We appreciate the business you have given us throughout the years. Your recommendation is very much appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

An honest car dealer

by from Coatesville, Pennsylvania |

I recently brought my 2009 Dodge Journey to the D'Ambrosio service center for an oil change and a tire rotation. During the course of performing these services the automotive technician discovered serveral cracks in two of the lug studs which connect the tire to the wheel assembly. Cracks of this type have been known to cause catistrophic failure of the lug nuts, causing the entire wheel to fall off the vehicle at high speed. The resulting loss of control would most likely conclude in a deadly accident. There is no question in my mind that the diligent action on the part of the Jeff D'Ambrosio service personel has in all probability spared my family from certain tragedy. The simple fact is that my wife and I are delighted to have purchased our vehicle from Jeff D'Dambrosio. From the moent we walked in the door two years ago, we have been treated wonderfully by everyone in that organization. We got a very fair deal on a beautiful car which we both love. And as I previously mentioned, their service department is exceptional. It is no secret that the retail automobile business has earned a reputation for questionable practices. There are those who are convinced that there is no such thing as an honest car dealer. This much is certain; dispite such negative opinion, the Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group is a shining example of what a decent, honest buisness is supposed to be. I am absolutely certain that anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle would be best served by visiting Jeff D'Ambrosio. This company has EARNED loyal customers in both my wife and myself. Robert Pearlman Tiffany Thomas Pearlman

August 13, 2014

Hello Robert. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so thankful that you brought your car in to our service department and we were able to catch this problem. We can't thank you enough for your continued business. We are lucky to have customers like you and your wife. We are here for all your car needs and look forward to working with you again in the future.