Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

1221 E Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335

New 866-797-0491
Used 888-531-2757
Service 877-668-3318

Nobody Beats Our Deal, Guaranteed!

Jeff D'Ambrosio Fiat - Fantastic Dealership

by from Sinking Spring, PA |

We purchased a Fiat 500, great deal for trade-in, so easy to work with, love the car - everything was easy. Would recommend this dealership to friends and family - sales person, finance manager and sales manager made purchasing a car actually fun.

October 17, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that you love your Fiat 500 and that your shopping experience was hassle-free. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials! Sincerely, Jeff D?Ambrosio

Jeff D'Ambrosio Jeep

by from Downingtown, PA |

Just purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler on September 8th, 2014. It was a special order, and I just picked it up on October 3rd, 2014. Paul Fiedler, General Manager, and Jordan White Salesperson, well in fact the entire team, did everything to ensure that I got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price and with a fair trade-in allowance on my two older vehicles. If I had to replace my new Jeep today for any reason, I would head right back to see these guys. Thank you for a pleasant experience and for getting me the perfect Jeep for me.

October 16, 2014

We are so pleased to hear about your experience here at Jeff D'Ambrosio. Paul and Jordan are both very knowledgable and we are happy they were able to help you with your Jeep Wrangler. We look forward to working with you more in the future. Enjoy your new Jeep.

This place continues to lie, lie, lie.

by from Reading, PA |

Nothing but problems with this dealership since I bought the car. The latest issue is that my parents were supposed to get a referral check based off of my buying a car there. After continuous calls inquiring where the referral check was, I was "promised" by the Finance Manager that, "I will approve the check and it will be in the mail today". A month later, and still no referral check. This place is too concerned with selling cars to bother themselves with their customers after they have purchased one. Again, I could list the issues I have had with this place but instead just focused on this latest example. Don't be fooled by their commercials like my family was.

Great car buying experience!

by from Exton, PA |

My time is precious, so I normally don?t write these types of reviews. However, I believe in good business, and when I come across outstanding performance I feel compelled to ensure that it is recognized. I was in the market to replace a car that I had for several years ? which was a victim of the recent hailstorm ? and had definite ideas of what I was looking for and willing to invest. I am a tough customer, as my occupation is advising businesses on how to drive profitability, and have a very low tolerance for salesmanship nonsense. My top choices in a replacement vehicle included both the Acura MDX and Jeep Grand Cherokee. I took my time with the purchase ? and shopped both online and in person at different dealerships. As part of my quest, I visited Jeff D?Ambrosio Auto Group in Downingtown as I have had positive experiences with their service department in the past. In the showroom, I had the pleasure of meeting with Dan Kirby, who immediately impressed me, showing a genuine interest in understanding my situation and how he could help me achieve my goals. He introduced me to Lenny Condi, and the two of them gave 110% to align the right vehicle, package and financing to meet my needs. In a relationship business, I can truly say that Dan and Lenny stand out as shining examples of what salesman should be, and are a credit to both Jeff D?Ambrosio and the business at large. Together, Dan and Lenny truly earned my purchase ? along with my respect and my gratitude. I will seek them out for my next purchase ?and am comfortable recommending others in my network. Thanks Dan, for giving me faith that there are still car salesman that are focused on win-win deals and long term relationships.

August 13, 2014

Hello Dave. We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us this five star review. We are very lucky to have Dan and Lenny and agree with everything you said about them. We appreciate the business you have given us throughout the years. Your recommendation is very much appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

An honest car dealer

by from Coatesville, Pennsylvania |

I recently brought my 2009 Dodge Journey to the D'Ambrosio service center for an oil change and a tire rotation. During the course of performing these services the automotive technician discovered serveral cracks in two of the lug studs which connect the tire to the wheel assembly. Cracks of this type have been known to cause catistrophic failure of the lug nuts, causing the entire wheel to fall off the vehicle at high speed. The resulting loss of control would most likely conclude in a deadly accident. There is no question in my mind that the diligent action on the part of the Jeff D'Ambrosio service personel has in all probability spared my family from certain tragedy. The simple fact is that my wife and I are delighted to have purchased our vehicle from Jeff D'Dambrosio. From the moent we walked in the door two years ago, we have been treated wonderfully by everyone in that organization. We got a very fair deal on a beautiful car which we both love. And as I previously mentioned, their service department is exceptional. It is no secret that the retail automobile business has earned a reputation for questionable practices. There are those who are convinced that there is no such thing as an honest car dealer. This much is certain; dispite such negative opinion, the Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group is a shining example of what a decent, honest buisness is supposed to be. I am absolutely certain that anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle would be best served by visiting Jeff D'Ambrosio. This company has EARNED loyal customers in both my wife and myself. Robert Pearlman Tiffany Thomas Pearlman

August 13, 2014

Hello Robert. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so thankful that you brought your car in to our service department and we were able to catch this problem. We can't thank you enough for your continued business. We are lucky to have customers like you and your wife. We are here for all your car needs and look forward to working with you again in the future.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!

by from Reading, PA |

After buying a car, they were supposed to hold a deposit check until I contacted them. Instead, they decided to cash it without giving me a call out of consideration. When I called Sean the finance guy, he was going to check into it and "get right back to me". Almost a week later, and no call back. These guys are all about the sale and nothing else. They are not to be trusted.

July 31, 2014

Hi Rusty. We spoke yesterday. I hope we were able to resolve this problem for you. If you have any additional questions or need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me at 610-269-9500. Thank you - Tiffany Fiedler

Excellent Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Recently bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk. Tony Gabel was our salesman and he was phenomenal to deal with. Tony listened to what we had to say and helped get us into the perfect vehicle for our needs. The whole buying process was a breeze and Tony couldn't have been more gracious or accomodating!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a stellar review! We are delighted to hear that Tony was able to get you into your 5th Jeep, and a 2014 Cherokee Trail Hawk at that. Happy driving!

Left out or forgot about .

by from Pennsylvania |

I went in to D'Ambrosios a little over a month ago. After getting pre-approved online, I set up an appointment with Ken. He helped me with filling out the credit application and although he seemed a bit overwhelmed- as he had customers at his desk and someone else waiting along with myself, he seemed to try to keep everyone happy. Now he checked my credit and told me I was not approved by two banks and he didn't want to hurt my score anymore . However he assured me that " if he couldn't get me in a car, he would tell me" and he told me to contact him Monday to finish the process. Needless to say, I contacted him and he didn't respond or reach out to me. I tried this auto group because I was referred by one of their loyal customers, but I guess they weren't interested in trying to work with me. I have decided to take me business elsewhere.

June 25, 2014

Firstly, we'd like to apologize for the negative experience you had with our dealership. It is our mission to provide the utmost in customer service, and we're sorry that we fell short during your visit. Please contact me at your convenience so that we can try to make things right. My email is tiffany@dambrosio.us and my phone number is 610-269-9500. Thank you, Tiffany Fiedler

Unacceptable, If I could give NO STARS I would.

by from Exton, PA |

This will be the most honest review most people will ever read. I am not a hard person to deal with and I have given this place every chance to make things right. I can only speak on my personal experience so here it goes. Before going to the dealership (Jeff D`Ambrosio) I took it upon myself to get pre-approved for a loan I knew I was going to need. I was pre-approved and after showing the salesperson the car I wanted, I showed him the pre-approved paper to get things rolling. For some reason he insisted on getting a better interest rate, (stupid move on my part) I agreed. So now instead of taking two hours max, four to five hours have gone by. Being new to the state my husband and daughter were with me, because we had no babysitter. So about 8:30pm past my daughters bed time, I offered to come by the next day to finish what was never started, I had no papers to sign after 5 hours! After the salesman called down to the finance department to say we would like to come back in the morning, all I heard were cuss words and someone downgrading a family who was tired and wanted to leave and COME BACK. After that moment I was vowing never to return, but my husband assisted on getting this car, a car that we never even took the time out to negotiate a price for, so I put my feelings aside and went back the next day after work to finish the paper work. After a farewell, I was glad never to return, but I got a call to GO BACK because THEY did not have the dates right. Again, I go back and sign papers. After signing the papers I was sure to never go back. Yet after a month, I never received any paperwork through the company they supposedly financed me through. So I give the finance company a call, they had none of my information, or the car`s. They said I should contact the dealership, so once again I call the one place I would never call if my life depended on it. I explained my situation to someone in the finance department, and they said they would call back in 15-20 minutes. I got a call a hour later saying, my paper work fell through the cracks and this sort of thing never happens, and I need to go in that day to fill out more paper work to finish a process I thought was finished over a month ago. So, I leave you, anyone reading this, this last thought. I am going in tomorrow to give the car back and ask for my down payment back. I would never recommend a place to anyone who disrespects me the way that finance guy did on the phone and have the only excuse be " Unfortunately this is just that kind of business." Please take your time and money to a business with better ethics.

June 25, 2014

We want to sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had at our dealership. We pride ourselves on making the process of purchasing a new vehicle easy, fast and efficient, and your experience does not reflect that mission. We want to make things right. Please contact me via phone or email whenever you can I can learn more about your experience at our dealership. You can reach me by phone at 610-269-9500 and by email at tfiedler@dambrosio.us. Thank you, Tiffany Fiedler

I never thought I'd drive a VW, but...

by from Wilmington, DE |

I came in on a Mitsubishi. David Williams approached me and was not pushy at all. After a test drive, we looked at some numbers. Suddenly, my eye was drawn to a Jetta. I asked about it, and took it for a test drive. I fell in love, and got a deal I could not refuse. David, Brian Teaford & Dennis Campbell were exceptional, and went over every button in the car for almost an hour. I was left without a question. I would recommend this store to anyone in the market for a vehicle, especially the folks above. I am truly a happy camper.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are happy that David, Brian Teaford & Dennis Campbell were able to help you through the car buying process.

Excellent Service

by from Downingtown, PA |

Two years ago, my wife and I wanted to buy a car from this delarship but the experience did not go well because the saleman we dealt with either was bias about us bying a car or underestimated us. However, we just bought a brand new 2014 VW Passat SE and it was a total different experience. The saleman Erik and his Manager Neil went above and beyond to get us the car we wanted at the price we wanted as well. Actually, we were even given a free car repair tool kit which can come handy should you need them. I certainly will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Additionally, if you are buying a VW car there, buy it with warranty extension contract because it is really offered a great price with premium coverage.

May 16, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.