Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

1221 E Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335

New 866-797-0491 New866-797-0491
Used 888-531-2757 Used888-531-2757
Service 877-668-3318 Service 877-668-3318

Nobody Beats Our Deal, Guaranteed!

Jeff D'Ambrosio Fiat - Fantastic Dealership

by from Sinking Spring, PA |

We purchased a Fiat 500, great deal for trade-in, so easy to work with, love the car - everything was easy. Would recommend this dealership to friends and family - sales person, finance manager and sales manager made purchasing a car actually fun.

Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group responded to this review

October 18, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that you love your Fiat 500 and that your shopping experience was hassle-free. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials! Sincerely, Jeff D?Ambrosio

Great experience

by from Downingtown, PA |

I had the most pleasant experience, again, purchasing an SUV from Jeff D'Ambrosio. This is now the 3rd car I have purchased off their lot that I am in love with. I went into the dealership with an idea of what I wanted and what my budget was. The salesman I worked with showed me only the vehicles I desired, and let me make the decisions. My husband and I were very clear on the type of car payment was ideal for us and our salesman continued to crunch numbers and find an aggressive interest rate in order to make it possible. As a returning customer I would strongly recommend this dealership and Eric Huggins as a salesman for their time and attention to exactly what the customer desired. Thank you again for another smooth car buying process!

Great

by from North East Md |

I marked down on Buying Process because I was there for almost 5 hours. Everything else was great. I got what I wanted and at the price I wanted. I didn't feel pressured but the total time there was more than I expected. I was buying for a surprise for my wife and they even threw in a big bow.

Great Dealership!! Go here if you can.

by from Downingtown, Pa |

I bought a car from here almost 4 years ago and it's been great, the real reason for this review, though, is for the excellent customer service. Ask for Brooks Donahue, he is honest and willing to put in the work to make sure you get what you want and need...he found me the perfect car and had it shipped from Delaware.

New Car shouldnt have things wrong!

by from Coatesvill, PA |

I went in about a month ago to look for my very first new car. I picked a 2015 mitsibishi mirage. They let me test drive a white mirage over the week end because the black one that I wanted had just got to the dealership. Then told me they would have the car inspected and ready for me on Monday. When I went in on monday then informed me that they sold the car that I wanted and I would have to just get the white one or wait for them to get another black one, so i decided to wait. When I finally got my car and brought it home, I noticed 3 dents in it. Two on the driver door and one on the door frame. I called them and they told me to bring it in in 3 weeksto get it fixed, which is way to long in my eyes. Well, they finally fixed the dents, and now I have a huge deep scratch on my driver door. I've talked to 3 different "managers" and no one will return my calls or anything. Never going back to them.

Just as good as the first time

by from Pottstown, PA |

My wife bought a new car in April and I just bought a used pick up and Richy Schepps was our sales man for both. Process was quick and smooth. Both me and my wife have had credit problems in the past, but Richy and the team were able to help us when no one else would.

New Jeep cherokee purchasing and Service after sal

by from West Chester, PA |

We purchased our new Jeep Cherokee about 1 1/2 years ago. Our salesperson, Jim Baltz was the best! Subsequent service has been great, even thought we have experienced some warranty issues with the Jeep, the Dealership made corrections with a helpful and friendly demeanor. Easy to work with. They even installed my trailer hitch and wiring at their cost,

Bought new car from Jordan White

by from Parkesburg, Pa |

The dealership was very friendly from the time I walked in to the moment I left in my new Mitsubishi. Jordan White, our sales person, was very honest and straight forward with me. He found me a deal and I would recommend him to anyone as a sales person. Thank you Jordan for all your help!

D' Ambrosio VW - Exceeded Expectations

by from Downingtown, PA |

I stopped by this dealership a month or so ago just to check out the Sportwagen. I was a bit hesitant at first given the size of the dealership. I was introduced to Jeff Deacon. I told him I was only out checking out various models and brands, and was not buying a car that day. Despite this. Jeff was more than happy to show and take me for a drive in a Sportwagen. There was absolutely zero pressure. I happened to notice the GTI while I was there, and thought about the GTI over the next few weeks. Over this time, Jeff did not pester me one bit. I emailed Jeff to schedule a test drive of the GTI, as I had limited time windows secondary to having my 2 year old daughter. Jeff answered all of my questions, once again, zero pressure, and even helped me check to see if my bike would fit inside the GTI. Even at the point of checking the bike, Jeff did not pressure me one bit. He even suggested I check my toddler's car seat fit, behind my (the driver's) seat. When it came to negotiating my trade, and the price of the GTI, it was a simple process, again, without heavy handed tactics. Throughout the process, Jeff was always available to answer any questions by phone or email. He always worked with my schedule (and around my toddler's schedule) Upon delivery of the GTI, Jeff took his time to show me all of the features of the car I will highly recommend Jeff to all of my friends that may be interested in a GTI. He far exceeded any expectations I had when purchasing a car!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudflap kept it Simple!

by from Berks County |

Milt made our buying experience easy. From the moment we walked into the door there was no pressure he was there to educate the customer. Not only did we get exactly what we wanted we got more (lunch included). He made the process simple and stress free. I would recommend Milt to anyone interested in buying or leasing a vechicle. We will be in touch the next time we are market for an automobile.