Roberts Auto Mall

19 Park Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335

New 888-622-5020
Used 888-862-8512
Service 866-558-0476

Roberts Automall, first in Chester County for Honda & Subaru new vehicles and Certified Pre-owned!

Great car experience

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

It was the best experience I have ever had when buying a car...new or used. I worked with Linda and Laurie and would buy another car there.. Linda was very upfront with the price which was very close to my target price. Did not need to haggle to get the price. Linda was very courteous and satisfied all my questions and I drove a number of cars. I did consider a pre-owned but ended up with a new CRV. The financial man made it quick and easy. The interest rate was good. The service manager introduced himself. I am sure I will see him again. My last experience with another dealer was a C minus. Dealing with Roberts Honda, Linda (sales) and Laurie was first class and rated an A.

August 7, 2015

Joanne, thank you for your business and we look foward to seeing you when you bring your CR-V in for service.

Very good sales experience

by from Atglen, PA |

We first met Linda Williams, Sales Consultant, two years ago when we were looking for a new vehicle. Even though we did not buy a Honda at that time, we were very impressed with Linda's professionalism and her courteous communications to us as potential customers. Because of this, we went back to Linda this summer when we were looking for another car. Linda listened, did not try to "over sell", answered all our questions and worked with us on price. Even weeks after the purchase, she still responds to any questions we have about the car. We highly recommend Linda Williams and Roberts Honda!

August 18, 2015

Sue, thank you for your comments about Linda Williams and thank you for coming back to Roberts for your most recent purchase.

Great service and people at Roberts Honda

by from Honey Brook, PA |

Just bought a new Accord at Roberts Honda. Jim Algeo was pleasant to work with. He went with us on the test drive and pointed out all the features. We knew what we wanted and he did not try to sell us more than we wanted. Kim Jehanian was very nice. Tom Cassidy made sure we understood everything before getting a signature. First time buyers at Roberts Honda but have been going for service for the last 7 years. Never had a problem with the service department or Matt Bomberger.

August 11, 2015

Lizzie, thank you for your comments and your recognition of all our employees involved in the purchase & servicing of your Hondas. Thank you for your continued business.

Used Car Purchase

by from Norristown, PA |

I just purchased a 2008 Ford Edge from Roberts Honda. Tony Babcock was awesome. So helpful and informative. Went through the whole car thoroughly with me, The rest of the staff that I dealt with were just as nice. I would recommend purchasing your next car there.I have gotten so many compliments on my car. Everyone thinks it is a new car!

August 8, 2015

Mary Ann, thank you for sharing your experience. Tony has been with Roberts for many years and really cares about his customers.

Well managed, professional & friendly dealership!

by from Exton, Chester Co., PA |

We have been proud to be a part of the Honda Family for twenty five years. All of the models we have purchased have been safe, comfortable and very reliable vehicles. * Linda Williams, Sales & Leasing Consultant, at Roberts Honda in Downingtown, was excellent from the greeting at the door to the finish! All of the other gentlemen involved in the buying process were professional and friendly as well. The service team and cashiers were friendly, attentive and efficient as well when our accessories were installed. Thanks to all for another great Honda experience.

August 8, 2015

Robin, thank you for taking the time to post your comments and thank you for choosing Honda yet again.

Friendly and Informative

by from Downingtown, PA |

My mom and I went car shopping for a Subaru. Our first stop was a terrible experience. We went to Roberts. At Roberts, we looked at cars and the sales person Mike was helpful in giving us information. My mom wanted to test drive the Outback. Before test driving, Mike explained all the options in the car and took the time to show us all the features of the car. After the test drive, Mike came back with a very reasonable price and was able to give us a guestimate on what payments would be with my mom?s Jeep as a trade-in as we didn?t have it that day. Mike was not pushy in trying to sell us a car and took time to listen to what my mom wanted in the car. Also, Mike was friendly. I would highly recommend going to Roberts; especially if you want a Subaru.

horrible service department

by from Downingtown |

Nothing more to say than I had a horrible experience multiple times when I had issues immediately after buying a brand new car. I would never buy from Roberts ever again. I got rid of a year and a half car because I no longer wanted anything to do with them because I was that frustrated.

Great subaru servuce

by from Downingtown, PA |

Great place for Subaru service. The people are pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful.

I highly recommend Charlie A.

by from Downingtown, PA |

My husband and I have purchased two vehicles from Charlie. I like his "straight shooter" style.

We were pleased with Chad.

by from West Chester, PA |

My wife and I just recently bought a new, 2015, Subaru Outback from Roberts Subaru, Downingtown, PA.. Chad Vail, our young salesman, was personable, knowledgeable, patient, kind, and not pushy. He did a fine job and we were pleased with how we were treated through the whole experience. Prior to going to the dealership, we got a prompt estimate of the proposed car costs from Alex at Roberts' internet sales department, after first doing our homework with Edmunds. The closing experience went smoothly and we bit for some of the car warranty offers, since these warranties have saved us a bundle with other cars in the past. The extended warranty is always just a matter of customer preference. Taking or leaving the car extended warranty offers doesn't alter the pleasant experience we had had with Chad in sales, Anthony in finance, Kim in the service department and in the welcoming tour. Everyone needs to make a living and to feed their families, but not everyone is kind and runs their business with a caring and relaxed attitude. Roberts Subaru was a nice place for us to have purchased our new car. We intend to use their service department as the miles are put on our new car. In the end, we have a solid Subaru, a decent dealer and a good memory of the way we were treated. The 5-stars out of 5 was an easy rating decision on our part for Roberts Subaru. It was nice to hear the words, "Thank you for buying your new car from us," instead of the typical "There you go" and "No problem" comments that we all hear so often at so many places. Thank you, Chad, Anthony, Kim and Alex.

Attention to Customer

by from West Chester, PA |

I have purchased several cars at Roberts Honda. What makes the difference between Roberts is their attention to the customer and the incredible detail towards a customers needs. Linda Williams, who is our Sales & Leasing Consultant, has twice now gone far out of her way to get the car and the package put together that we wanted. Trust me, this kind of customer service is a rarity these day, Roberts seems to very much understand that aspect of the sale. I would highly recommend, if you are looking for a Honda, that you visit Roberts. Not just another Honda dealer, but a truly pleasurable buying experience before and after the sale.