Roberts Auto Mall

19 Park Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335

New 888-622-5020
Used 888-862-8512
Service 866-558-0476

Roberts Automall, first in Chester County for Honda & Subaru new vehicles and Certified Pre-owned!

Wonderful buying experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2012 Kia Sportage from Roberts Honda. This was my first car buying experience on my own and I was intimidated at the thought of it. Deb Bauchman and the whole team at Roberts Honda were a pleasure to work with and made it a seamless transaction. The car I was looking at was in great condition and it was very clean inside and out. Deb was very knowledgeable about the car and I felt that she genuinely cared about my needs. They got me great financing and were very patient with any questions I had when completing the paperwork. They are starting the remodeling process but that doesn't take away from the exceptional staff and overall experience at Roberts Automall!

May 1, 2014

Dear Bluehens09, thank you for your kind comments about Deb Bachman. Deb recently joined our company and has been a great addition to the Roberts Honda sales team. I'm glad you are pleased with your new Sportage.

Excellent service

by from Chester Springs, PA |

I have been the service department at this dealership for many years and I am very happy with their honesty and workmanship. The people are very friendly and care for customer's needs. I would recommend them to all Subaru car owners. My Best! Niles

Excellent Service and Pleasent Buying Experience

by from Reading,PA |

From the moment I walked in the door to the time I left I received a genuine welcome and overall great experience. Linda Williams was my sales rep and understood the urgency in my situation. She along with her coworkers did everything in their power to assist me. I thank you guys at Roberts Honda . I appreciate everything you've done for me. Regards Shai

Great Experience

by from Thorndale, PA |

I came to the dealer 2 days before I bought my car, to see what they had, and had 2 toddlers with me. Sonny Owens came out and introduced himself, asked what I was interested in, let me sit in a couple models I liked, and answered dozens of questions. I felt comfortable that he knew what he was talking about and gave me good advice as to which model I would be happiest with and what would best fit my budget. I came back later that day and test drove the one I liked best, and was thrilled with it. He was very considerate of my time and I was able to fill out a lot of the paperwork so when I came in 2 days later with the kids again, it was a very easy process to just sign papers and pick up my new car! I was happy with the selection and feel like I got the perfect car. I got a 2014 Honda Accord LX in a hematite color with unique wheels which was a big plus to me. I have already recommended Roberts to a family member and would to anyone. I am looking forward to seeing their new Honda showroom and service center and will use Roberts for all my maintenance. Also, I came to the dealer because I have used their service center in the past for previous Hondas that I owned and was happy with everything.

Linda Williams Is Fabulous!!

by from Media, PA |

Linda is the quintessential salesperson. She is extremely knowledgeable, not "in-your-face" aggressive, provides helpful options and is very personable. The overall experience was delightful and I would recommend Linda to friends, family and colleagues in a heartbeat. You can't go wrong when working with Linda. I bought a 2014 Honda Accord on Saturday, September 27, 2014 and love the car. Everything Linda told me about the car is true. I was a little hesitant about buying a smaller car because I have spent the past 25 years driving large luxury vehicles. I should have gone smaller sooner.

We just bought our 9th Honda from Roberts!

by from Coatesville PA |

Jim Algeo is the best salesperson we have ever dealt with in our history of buying Hondas! He listens and gives you up front information in order for you to make a good decision. Good follow up and prompt return calls. You won't go wrong with Jim or Roberts Honda! Service department is top notch as well!

Stay away from Roberts Service!!!

by from Chester Springs Pa |

Roberts service is horrendous! They tried to rip me off by telling me I needed a $1500 repair. I then took my car to a reputable independent repair shop and had my car fixed for $120! Stay away from Roberts!!!

Professional and Kind

by from washington DC |

We didn't buy anything yet, but the sales person was professional, HONEST, and kind. He knew I'd be coming from far away and went above and beyond to give me plenty of details so I would not make a wasted trip. Still hoping to find our perfect car at Roberts Auto Mall! They seem honest and fair so I hope to make a deal when the right car comes along! :)

May 1, 2014

Carroll, thank you for your comments. We understand that our customer's time is valuable and our goal is to make the shopping/buying experience as easy as possible.

Bad service experience

by from Downingtown, PA |

I left the headlights on and the battery was drained. I tried to jump start the car, but it didn't work. Since my 1-year-old battery was from Roberts Honda, I called them up and see if I can take the battery there for them to charge and test it. They refused. They said that if other parts of the car damaged the battery, they won't honor the battery warranty. I understood that, but instead of me going through all the trouble of having the car towed there, I asked if they can check the battery first. If the battery was indeed fail, then I will have my car towed there. They still refused. They insisted that the car had to be towed to them. They won't do anything until they see the car. I finally gave up and had my car towed there. After leaving my car there for 24 hrs, I got a call from them telling me that the battery was fine! The $100 I spent on the tow truck could have been saved if they were agreed to test the battery first!

August 8, 2013

Dear Angry Customer Your frustration with your dead battery situation is completely understandable. However, when a battery failure is potentially covered by a Manufacturer's warranty, the Manufacturer (Honda in this case) requires us to follow a process in order to establish the underlying cause of the battery failure. This includes testing the battery in conjunction with the complete charging system of the vehicle. This is the reason that you were asked to have the vehicle towed in to us and my understanding is that our Service Advisor did attempt to explain this to you. Roberts Honda service department has a very good reputation for the quality of our service so I'm sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations in this instance. Bob Alexander Service Director at Roberts Automall.

Wonderful Team!

by from Downingtown, PA |

I purchased a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan this past Saturday. I was incredibly wowed by the customer service. Everyone I dealt with made this an extremely pleasurable transaction. Specifically, I would like to mention by name Laurie Davis, Nando DiPasquale, Tom Cassidy and Greg Slye. True teamwork and with smiles at all times! Nando even went so far as to help me set up my bluetooth and sirius satellite radio! Thanks to all!

August 2, 2013

Laura, Thank you for your kind words about our Sales and Management team. We thank you for your business and hope your Accord provides many miles of trouble-free driving.

Friendly and Courtesy Service

by from Paoli, PA |

Nando was very pleasant to deal with through the purchasing process. Process was quick and uneventful.

June 12, 2013

Kevin, thank you for your comments about your experience here at Roberts and with Nando in particular. Nando has been with Roberts for several years now and is a great salesperson to work with.