Roberts Auto Mall

19 Park Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335

New 888-622-5020 New888-622-5020
Used 888-862-8512 Used888-862-8512
Service 866-558-0476 Service 866-558-0476

Roberts Automall, first in Chester County for Honda & Subaru new vehicles and Certified Pre-owned!

Great car experience

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

It was the best experience I have ever had when buying a car...new or used. I worked with Linda and Laurie and would buy another car there.. Linda was very upfront with the price which was very close to my target price. Did not need to haggle to get the price. Linda was very courteous and satisfied all my questions and I drove a number of cars. I did consider a pre-owned but ended up with a new CRV. The financial man made it quick and easy. The interest rate was good. The service manager introduced himself. I am sure I will see him again. My last experience with another dealer was a C minus. Dealing with Roberts Honda, Linda (sales) and Laurie was first class and rated an A.

August 8, 2015

Joanne, thank you for your business and we look foward to seeing you when you bring your CR-V in for service.

Great place

by from Chester County, PA |

The service department is great - knowledgeable staff who answer questions and take the time to explain issues and ways to solve them in ways that make sense. Jo Miller is particularly helpful. Highly, highly recommend them!

May 21, 2016

Van Driver, thank you for posting your comments. Jo Miller is great isn't she? Helpful, knowledgeable and always great fun to have around. Thanks again.

Love dealing with Roberts Auto Mall

by from Chadds Ford PA |

I have bought 2 cars from then, The first a 2004 CRV and later a 2010 Odyssey. In my life time I have bought 22 new or used cars and mostly new. Roberts was the first dealer that I used for every service during the cars lifetime and have always been satisfied. They are honest with me and have always found the problem I had and were able to fix it. I feel that their prices are fair for the quality you get. I have always been treated with respect and they have offered a loaner to me when repairs took longer than expected. I highly recommend them for both sales and service

May 18, 2016

Smarty Marty, thank you for your business here at Roberts Automall and your kind words about our sales & service teams.

Top of the list dealership

by from Downingtown, PA |

Jo Miller is the best! She is personable and attentive to every need! In fact, everyone who works at Roberts is top quality, can't say a bad word about the staff and the service they provide. Thanks to all! Dee Rosati

April 30, 2016

Dee, thank you for posting your comments about our Service Department and Jo Miller in particular. We look forward to seeing you when your car is due for its next oil change.

Honda CRV airbag recall

by from Coatesville, PA |

Imagine my surprise when I received a recall notice for my beloved 2010 Honda CRV due to faulty airbags. Factor in that I had just been involved in a rear end collision that very afternoon. Now my blood pressure was already up a notch but was immediately alleviated with that first phone call to Roberts Auto Mall and Doug. He was kind, professional and had the answers I needed to hear. Arrangements were made for me to use a rental until the parts for the airbag were available. Bring in Jo Miller, my customer service representative and things just got better. While performing the airbag repair they were able to schedule my 90,000 mile check-up. I have always been treated respectfully and expediently both when I purchased my car from Roberts in 2010 and with each subsequent service. Suffice it to say I am a BIG fan of Roberts Auto Mall in Downingtown, PA. While my purchase was in 2010, you can rest assured that I will be searching Roberts FIRST when it comes time for a new car. I hear that new Civic is amazing ...

April 26, 2016

Catherine, thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent experience with Doug and Jo in our service department. We have a great service team here at Roberts Honda/Subaru and we look forward to caring for your CR-V in the future.

Great Service

by from Downingtown, Pennsylvania |

Linda Williams is the salesperson who worked with me on obtaining the lease of my 2016 Honda CR-V this week. She was personable, helpful, and knowledgeable about all Honda products. I appreciated having the opportunity to work with her on this new lease. I will recommend her to several of my friends who are planning to buy or lease.

March 11, 2016

Brenda, thank you for leasing your CR-V from us here at Roberts Honda. Linda has many repeat customers and lots of referrals due to her knowledge of Honda vehicles and her helpful approach with her customers.

Competitive pricing and excellent service

by from Akron, Ohio |

This is the best place to buy a car! We had Aly Lutte as our sales representative. She was very efficient and beyond accommodating! We were from Ohio and drove 6 hours there and 6 hours back just to buy from Roberts auto mall because they had the exact van that we wanted and they offered the most competitive pricing. But little did we know, having Aly as our sales rep would make the experience well worth the drive. Because we had to drive so far, Aly went out of her way to take care of as many details as possible before we arrived. The car we were purchasing was a used vehicle, so she sent pictures of any imperfections on the vehicle so that we could make an informed decision. Very rare in today's society. Many dealerships would have lied to get us in the dealership and then presure us to buy. Not her! Once we decided that we were going to make the drive, Aly then had the car detailed for us putting on an extra layer of shine. The car exceeded our expectations! Instead of pulling out of the dealership on an empty tank of gas, like most dealerships, Aly had our tank full for us to help with the trip home. How thoughtful and rare is that. Once we walked in the dealership, the buying process was quick and easy because Aly had worked ahead of time to have everything ready for us. She didn't stop caring about us the minute we left, instead she followed up with us that night making sure we arrived home safely and making sure we loved the van. It was so nice to feel like we weren't just another number or commission check. She truly cared about our needs and worked hard to help us reach all of our goals. 12 hours made the trip a long day, but I would do it all over again just to have the car buying experience that Aly provided for us and all of the staff at Roberts. A dealership worth five stars for sure!

March 11, 2016

Stephanie, we appreciate you making the 12 hour round trip to buy the Odyssey from us here at Roberts Honda. Aly is great to work with and very thoughtful towards her customers. Thanks again!

Very Good Experience!!

by from Exton, PA |

It was one of the fastest buying experiences I ever had. We were guided by Linda, the moment we got in. I already had the vehicle test driven. The process is quite fast at Roberts (which I wasn?t used to), they may miss out things you have said earlier. Finance person (Gary) was a big help in moving forward. Overall, I had a good experience at Roberts Honda. Thank you.

March 11, 2016

Thank you for your comments about Linda and Gary and thank you for purchasing from Roberts Honda.

By far the best car buying experience!

by from Honey Brook, PA |

When I arrived at Roberts I immediately noticed the appearance of the dealership - clean, well managed. Every employee I encountered was very professional and polite. My salespersons name was Aly Lutte. She was very accommodating and took her time to make sure I purchased a vehicle suited best suited to my needs. After test driving a few cars I decided to purchase a Honda Accord which I absolutely love! Great car, rides nice, sporty, 5 star safety rating, overall it's an exceptional car. My great experience did not end at deciding on the perfect car for me - next I met Gary Gilligan who helped with the financing. Not only was he able to get me payments much lower than my max but he was able to get my a great interest rate as well. It's because of this experience that I would definitely recommend Roberts Honda to my family and friends.

December 31, 2015

Meg, Thank you for your recent purchase. Aly recently joined our team here at Roberts and is a great salesperson to work with. Gary has worked at Roberts for a number of years and works hard to get the best financing terms for all our customers. Thanks again, enjoy your new Accord!

Great overall experience

by from Exton |

I purchased my 6th Honda from Roberts. I love dealing with them. They treat me like family. The new facilities are amazing. Great place to buy a new Honda.

December 23, 2015

Chris, Thank you for your recent purchase of your 6th new Honda! We are certainly very proud of our new facilities but we are also very proud of our dedicated staff in our sales and service departments who do an excellent job day in and day out. Thanks again.