Roberts Auto Mall

19 Park Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335

New 888-622-5020
Used 888-862-8512
Service 866-558-0476

Roberts Automall, first in Chester County for Honda & Subaru new vehicles and Certified Pre-owned!

Wonderful buying experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2012 Kia Sportage from Roberts Honda. This was my first car buying experience on my own and I was intimidated at the thought of it. Deb Bauchman and the whole team at Roberts Honda were a pleasure to work with and made it a seamless transaction. The car I was looking at was in great condition and it was very clean inside and out. Deb was very knowledgeable about the car and I felt that she genuinely cared about my needs. They got me great financing and were very patient with any questions I had when completing the paperwork. They are starting the remodeling process but that doesn't take away from the exceptional staff and overall experience at Roberts Automall!

May 1, 2014

Dear Bluehens09, thank you for your kind comments about Deb Bachman. Deb recently joined our company and has been a great addition to the Roberts Honda sales team. I'm glad you are pleased with your new Sportage.

Professional and Kind

by from washington DC |

We didn't buy anything yet, but the sales person was professional, HONEST, and kind. He knew I'd be coming from far away and went above and beyond to give me plenty of details so I would not make a wasted trip. Still hoping to find our perfect car at Roberts Auto Mall! They seem honest and fair so I hope to make a deal when the right car comes along! :)

May 1, 2014

Carroll, thank you for your comments. We understand that our customer's time is valuable and our goal is to make the shopping/buying experience as easy as possible.

Bad service experience

by from Downingtown, PA |

I left the headlights on and the battery was drained. I tried to jump start the car, but it didn't work. Since my 1-year-old battery was from Roberts Honda, I called them up and see if I can take the battery there for them to charge and test it. They refused. They said that if other parts of the car damaged the battery, they won't honor the battery warranty. I understood that, but instead of me going through all the trouble of having the car towed there, I asked if they can check the battery first. If the battery was indeed fail, then I will have my car towed there. They still refused. They insisted that the car had to be towed to them. They won't do anything until they see the car. I finally gave up and had my car towed there. After leaving my car there for 24 hrs, I got a call from them telling me that the battery was fine! The $100 I spent on the tow truck could have been saved if they were agreed to test the battery first!

August 8, 2013

Dear Angry Customer Your frustration with your dead battery situation is completely understandable. However, when a battery failure is potentially covered by a Manufacturer's warranty, the Manufacturer (Honda in this case) requires us to follow a process in order to establish the underlying cause of the battery failure. This includes testing the battery in conjunction with the complete charging system of the vehicle. This is the reason that you were asked to have the vehicle towed in to us and my understanding is that our Service Advisor did attempt to explain this to you. Roberts Honda service department has a very good reputation for the quality of our service so I'm sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations in this instance. Bob Alexander Service Director at Roberts Automall.

Wonderful Team!

by from Downingtown, PA |

I purchased a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan this past Saturday. I was incredibly wowed by the customer service. Everyone I dealt with made this an extremely pleasurable transaction. Specifically, I would like to mention by name Laurie Davis, Nando DiPasquale, Tom Cassidy and Greg Slye. True teamwork and with smiles at all times! Nando even went so far as to help me set up my bluetooth and sirius satellite radio! Thanks to all!

August 2, 2013

Laura, Thank you for your kind words about our Sales and Management team. We thank you for your business and hope your Accord provides many miles of trouble-free driving.

Friendly and Courtesy Service

by from Paoli, PA |

Nando was very pleasant to deal with through the purchasing process. Process was quick and uneventful.

June 12, 2013

Kevin, thank you for your comments about your experience here at Roberts and with Nando in particular. Nando has been with Roberts for several years now and is a great salesperson to work with.

Great Service.

by from Cochranville, PA |

Went in looking for a Mini-van. Drove home in what I wanted. Great service.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your experience here at Roberts Automall and thank you for your business.

Loved the service we got at Robert's

by from Elkton, MD |

We went to Robert's Automall after visiting many local dealerships. At each of the other dealers we were subjected to varying forms of hard sell and non-negotiable sales tactics. We were terribly frustrated and thought for sure that there were no normal people committed to giving good service and reasonable values in the used car industry. As soon as we walked into Robert's we were greeted by attentive salespeople and a low pressure environment. We worked with Dave and from the very beginning he was helpful, informative and accommodating. They were very busy and had a few people out sick so we had to wait a little while, but after the deal we got, I can understand why they were so busy. We got a great car for a fantastic price. It sailed through Maryland inspection and we have been driving it regularly without a single problem. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. Really, give them your business. You won't be sorry!

May 23, 2013

Brian, thank you for your comments about your positive experience here at Roberts Automall. I hope your vehicle gives you many miles of trouble free driving and thank you again for your business.

Best Dealership & Sales Professionals

by from Exton, PA |

I can't say enough positive things about Roberts Automall in Downingtown, PA. We have had the absolute best service from their mechanics for years, and now just purchased our first vehicles from them. This weekend, we ended up purchasing two brand new cars from Chuck Hammond. His Sales Manager, Angelo Cavallero also helped us out with the process. We were looking for something to replace my husband's old 2003 Chevy Trailblazer, and we were able to give the details from a couple of other dealerships to them (found on cars.com) with the make/vehicles we were looking for. I also had a 2007 Lexus ES that I was considering trading in, however I did not want to carry two car payments. Chuck Hammond & Angelo Cavallero were able to find my husband a beautiful 2012 Chevrolet Colorado with an extended cab to fit our two little ones - with EXACTLY what he wanted and needed. They also found us a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox that was very, very nice. Chuck was very helpful with both vehicles. He showed us every single detail about both cars, and we felt very comfortable with him. After our old cars were appraised, we were surprised to find that we would only need to carry one fairly low car payment for both brand new vehicles! What we loved so much about Roberts Automall in Downingtown was, their sales force were friendly, honest, very laid back, and they gave us a great trade in value for both vehicles....not to mention they worked with us on the pricing of the new vehicles to fit our budget. They really work with you here, and their mechanics are very honest and reasonable. They provide excellent customer service, and will do anything to work with your situation. Their sales team is top notch. No heavy sales pitch, just straight forward numbers, and the best prices around. I wil never buy a car from another dealer! These guys are the BEST and will work with your situation, and find exactly what you need. GO SEE THEM! Our sales guy was Chuck Hammond, and he was absolutely wonderful. Ask for him! ~ Kelly & Alex

January 2, 2013

Dear Kelly & Alex. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience here at Roberts. Chuck recently joined our sales team and has become a valued member of the team in a very short period of time. Thanks again and we wish you and your family all the best for 2013!

Impossible to work with

by from Columbus, OH |

Roberts Auto Mall misrepresented the used vehicle they advertised, stating it had equipment it did not and not completing required scheduled maintenance prior to offering the the vehicle for sale. They also undervalued my trade by 20%+ (per 3 independent sites Edmunds, KB, and NADA) and wouldn't budge from their offer, which was below wholesale pricing. When both of these less-than-honest policies were brought to the dealer's attention, they refused to negotiate even when I offered to meet them halfway on the difference. In short, they 1.) overprice their vehicles 2.) undervalue trade-ins and 3.) treat their customers like idiots. If these are the sales tactics before even putting pen to paper, I shudder to think what the rest of the dealer experience must be like. Roberts Auto Mall doesn't want your business, so I would strongly advise against giving it to them.

September 25, 2012

It is unfortunate that an agreement could not be reached on the sale of the Lexus. However, a check of recent reviews by other customers who have purchased from Roberts Automall suggest that your experience is not representative of the general business practices of this dealership.

Drove from Ocean City, MD to purchase a car here.

by from Ocean City, MD |

I was searching for a 2006 Explorer with 4WD. I found one near Baltimore, but it was a lower trim than the one at Robert's Automall, but higher priced. When I arrived at Robert's Automall, I was greated by Mario Piccone. He was extremely polite and helpful during the entire process. The initial offer given for my trade in was a bit low, but after showing what Carmax had offered to buy my car, the counter offer made was much better and we were able to come to an agreement. My experience there was great. After I purchased my truck, I had to get a MD inspection. During the inspection, a leak was discovered in my left rear axel seal. My truck came with a 3 month warranty. I initially was not going to contact Robert's b/c I figured they would say I would have to bring my truck back to PA to the dealership for repair, but I gave it a shot anyway. I dealt w/ Lauire Davis, who was also extremely helpful and polite. She told me to email her the invoice and she would send the reimbursement check right away. I am more than satisfied with my dealings with this auto dealership and would highly recommend it to a friend or family member.

January 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at Roberts and we appreciate you making the trip from Maryland to purchase the Explorer.

Roberts Honda

by from 19008 |

Good experience. Good service department with good prices

January 24, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear of your positive experience at our store.