Sloan Ford

415 W. Lincoln Highway, Exton, PA 19341

New 888-267-2203
Used 866-870-4582
Service 866-529-3514

We are proud to be your Chester County Car Dealer!

Excellent Service and Price

by from Warminster, PA |

I was looking at many different vehicle online and had sent out a few emails to a couple of different dealers. Most of the dealers were not very accommodating via email and tried to pressure me into coming to the dealer before actually discussing specifics. I came across a new '13 edge from sloan ford and quickly received emails back from Brian Beatty. He was very professional and understood that I lived an hour away from the dealership and worked with through email until we came close enough on price that it was worth my time to make the trip. When I arrived for the appt. with him he had the vehicle pulled up and ready for me to drive. After driving the vehicle we were quickly able to come to an agreement that we were both comfortable with. For whatever reason the computer system was glitchy this night and wouldn't allow the paperwork to be printed it. They understood that I lived far away and didn't want to waste a few hours of my time driving back to fill out paperwork so they gave me a dealer tag to drive the vehicle home for the night and the next morning Brian actually drove down personally with all of the paperwork and tags and I was able to sign everything at that time. All in all a wonderful experience buying a new vehicle and I can definitely recommend Brian Beatty to anyone looking for a new ford.

Austin was awesome

by from Trexlertown PA |

Was looking to replace my Freestar minivan at 235K miles. Had contacted several dealers with comparable vehicles. Sloan returned my email inquiry promptly, informing me that they had two vehicles I might be interested in. Decided to take the 45 minute drive to check them out. Austin showed me the van I had been looking for. No pressure test drive and I was hooked. They were willing to come down in price to make the sale .While husband and I went out for dinner they got the van ready for its new owner, me. Grandson LOVES the DVD player . Highly recommend

Great experience at Sloan Ford

by from Dillsburg, PA |

My wife and I had been looking for a 2014 Mustang GT Premium for several weeks. We knew the color and package we wanted. None of our local dealers had that package, so we expanded our search via the internet. A couple of the dealers' web sites were not up to date (car had been sold) or the dealer was too far away. Sloan Ford had the exact Mustang package, so finally on a Saturday evening we sent them an internet request. At 9 a.m. on Monday, Brian Beatty from Sloan Ford called and answered all of our questions about the Mustang. We made an appointment for 1 p.m. (the dealership is 75 miles from our house). When we arrived, Brian met us at the door and took us to the Mustang. He explained the Mustang's features, took us for a test drive and when we returned, they presented us with the bottom line figures. We agreed. Mark Bigelow did our paperwork. He was very accurate and did a great job in explaining everything. Meanwhile, Brian was busy getting the Mustang ready for delivery. Within 2 hours, we were on our way home with our new Mustang. Everyone at Sloan Ford was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The dealership is very clean and professional looking. Brian Beatty did a great job in this sale. Sloan Ford's web site is very accurate and up to date within the hour. I would highly recommend Sloan Ford to anyone who is interested in buying a vehicle and make sure you ask for Brian Beatty.

Surprising smooth dealings from start to finish!!!

by from Wayne, Pa |

I had been looking for a new vehicle for over three months. For various reasons-from price to annoying sales people, the process became quite cumbersome. Until I stopped by Sloan Ford and Brian came outside to talk with me. Immediately I felt comfortable with both Brian and Sloan. The rest is history! Brian worked with me for a couple of weeks, always following up when he said he would- yet not bothering me to the point of frustration. I knew I was going to buy a vehicle at this place even if I wasn't sure which one! A few weeks later I completed a purchase and could not be happier! I would recommend Sloan, especially Brian, to everyone.

Very simple car buying process

by from Coatesville, PA |

My fiancee and I were on the market for a new vehicle. This was definitely not my first trip to the rodeo. I knew that this experience would be different from the minute we got there. The sales people allowed us to browse the lot without feeling like we were shark bait. When we did have questions, We met with Brian who was extremely knowledgeable about the car and all of its features. The actual negotiation process was very simple. I did not have to send him back to the manager over and over and they were very reasonable with their prices. Brian went above and beyond the call of duty including getting signatures from my ex wife to get her name off of the registration. (that is worth its weight in gold by itself :-) He also took the time to explain all of the features of the new car. Overall extremely happy!

Sloan Motors

by from Coatesville, PA |

My salesman Brian Beatty was excellent. He delivered on every promise. The whole experience was pretty easy. I would buy another car from Sloan Motors of Exton.

Great Sales Experience

by from Norristown, PA |

I initially contacted the internet department about a used car. Brian Beatty answered my request promptly and we set up an appointment. When I got to the dealership, Brian was busy, so I worked with his partner in internet sales, Austin Palmer. Austin was great. He answered all of my questions and was very laid back and professional. I had some concerns about the car, and Austin helped me over the next few days to address them. When I decided I didn't want to buy that car but was considering leasing a new one, I knew I wanted to continue to work with Austin. He took all of this in stride and worked diligently to set up a lease deal that I would be comfortable with. He worked with me on features and budget, and we came to a deal we were both happy with. Finalizing the paperwork was quick and accurate. I love my new Ford Escape. Thanks Austin!

Another great transaction at Sloan Ford

by from East Fallowfield, PA |

I scheduled an appointment to get an inspection and oil change and wound up buying a new truck. For the longest while I have been climbing the fence on the possibility of owning a truck. My wife and I were completely satisfied with the 2012 Ford escape with the sport package. The Escape fulfilled all my needs of towing a boat, a trailer with firewood, and overall daily run on the highway. While still climbing the fence, I test drove a few F 150 xlt leftovers, and they drove like a limo. All the while, Austin gave me the best information and kept me informed the whole way of the financial possibilities. Needless to say, I had to sleep on the idea of owning a truck. The next morning my wife and I went to test drive the trucks and found a used Ford Raptor F 150. We marveled at the awesomeness of the truck, and felt the excitement of making the purchase. The finance department was friendly and the business office made a nice deal with my wife and I. The truck is out of this world and have already filled it with firewood. Since the gas is an issue, my 4'9'' wife will drive it to her job. Its funny to see her control such a great truck. Overall, again we are very happy with the service, finance, sales, and management staff at Sloan Ford. Seek Austin Palmer and you will be thoroughly satisfied.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Drexel Hill |

Excellent experience today. Saw "13 Fusion that I'd been searching for in the exact color for a VERY reasonable price. It was a new car priced less than a certified pre owned that I was about to buy the day before I found this one. I was nervous that I would miss this one because I had to work and I knew how good of a deal it was so I didn't think it would last. I emailed the dealer at 10pm that night and asked to have someone call me as soon as they got in the next morning. On my way to work the next morning I got a call from a salesman named Brian Beatty, I explained my situation to him and he assured me that there wasn't a problem. I asked to communicate via email and text because I was working. Over the next 4 hours and 5-6 emails and texts later we'd completed my financing, negotiated a trade and closed the deal. I asked that all of the paperwork be completed so that I could just come in test drive and sign. When I got to the dealership everything was ready and waiting. The finance manager was professional and knowledgeable he got me in and out quickly but nothing felt rushed. I was in and out of the dealership in an hour. A truly positive experience!! I would definitely recommend Sloan to friends and family and would definitely buy another car from them. I drive past 6 other Ford dealers to get to Sloan!

Great service from Brian Beatty

by from Exton, PA |

Had a great experience here buying a '14 Focus from Brian Beatty (Internet Specialist). I used the Ford site to inquire for a quote, and he got back to me quickly and helped me order a 2014 several months in advance. The car is my first manual transmission and Brian even helped me learn on his own personal car before mine came in! Purchase process was very smooth and transparent.

Awesome buying experience!!

by from Exton, PA |

No pressure and very relaxed buying experience. Received more for my trade in than other dealers that I had been to. Pete was very easy to work with and provided a lot of information on the vehicle that I was purchasing.