Team Toyota-Glen Mills

New 866-709-7879
Used 877-330-6371
Service 888-500-7452

Welcome to Team Toyota's New & Used Car Dealership Serving Philadelphia, PA

Carousal Toyota is the best dealership.

by from Downingtwon, Pa |

We purchased a pre-owned mini van from this dealership more than two weeks ago. So far, we do not have enough words to describe how great our experience have been throughout the whole purchase process. This dealership made sure that the vehicle was detailed and in perfect running condition, went out of the way to perform needed work on it, gave 30 day warranty, free oil changes throughout the ownership, and other perks. No other dealership we visited, can come near when it comes to personal service we received from Carousal Toyota. Our Sales Representative, Dave, was friendly,and laid back, but very helpful. He made all the difference. We drive this van with such good feeling.

Always leavin with a SMILE

by from Drexel hill PA |

I am costumer the past 7 yrs and always be very happy with all my needs for my lovely 2005 prius .

April 23, 2014

Savvas, thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience at Team Toyota of Glen Mills. We love hearing from loyal customers like you who continue to spread all the good things we are doing to take care of our customers and the community. Thanks again for your loyalty and business during the past 7 years. We will be there for you for many years to come. Kind regards, Joanne Simkins Customer Relations Manager 610 558 6800 x372

Great dealership to purchase a vehicle

by from Dalton Pa |

I recently purchased a used 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche I drove two hours to purchase this vehicle because it was so reasonably priced There was no harassing to buy the truck or dealer tactics. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

December 2, 2013

Thank you for this wonderful review, Matt! I hope you are continuing to enjoy your Avalanche. It's great to hear that your experience at Team Toyota of Glen Mills earned your recommendations and made the commute worth it. Remember that our outstanding customer service doesn't end with the sale! Feel free to give us a call if there is anything else we can do to help you. Regards, Joanne Simkins, Customer Relations Manager: 610 558 6800 x372

Review by a very satisfied customer

by from wilmington,de. 19803 |

My experience with this dealer was excellent my only regret was not a fault of the dealer but of Toyota. I am interested in a new car,namely a convertible & Toyota no longer makes a convertible.

December 27, 2012

Thank you Al for doing business with Carousel Toyota. We are sorry to hear that you couldn't find the vehicle you had in mind at our dealership. Thank you once again for this 5 Star review. Stay in touch by following us on Facebook and Twitter. Regards, Lisa Diskin - Owner/General Manager lisadiskin@carouseltoyota.com

Painless Purchase

by from Garnet Valley, Pa. |

This was our first Toyota purchase and also our first used car purchase. Our purchase of a 2008 Certified used Highlander was made easy by the staff at Carousel. From the prompt return call of my online inquiry, thru test drives and eventual purchase, the process was seamless and stress-free. I am sure that our service experiences will be equally satisfying when the car comes in for servicing!

Great Service Department

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I own or have owned several Toyota/Lexus vehicles (?02 Highlander, ?04 RX330, ?04 Sienna, ?09 Camry Hybrid) that were serviced at Carousel Toyota. The services have included major routine service (every 15,000 miles), warranty and recalls, out-of-warranty repairs and even some body work. I have always found that the service work was done right with qualified service technicians and genuine Toyota parts. They have a great loaner-car program if you need to leave your car at the shop for a day or more. Carousel?s customer care has always been top-notch and their price is competitive with most independent service garages in the area. The only vehicle service that I have done outside of Carousel is routine oil changes at my local service station, replacement tires and warranty work for the Lexus RX330. I would highly recommend Carousel Toyota for all Toyota and Lexus repair and maintenance service.

October 23, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great five star review for Carousel Toyota. Our entire staff is happy to help keep your vehicle running like new for years to come. You can take advantage of our specials and promotions by following our dealership on Twitter and Facebook. Sincerely, Lisa Diskin - Owner/General Manager lisadiskin@carouseltoyota.com