Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

5381 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

New 888-319-4557
Used 888-485-1084
Service 866-808-3041

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach, trusted area Honda dealer and a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group

Awesome!

by from Miami, fl |

Thank you, Carlos Brasil and Dave Reeve! I just leased my car from these guys and had a fantastic experience. They beat their competitors prices and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Will definitely come back to them. I live in Kendale Lakes, way down in southwest Miami and it was certainly worth the drive for the deal I got! I'm recommending Hendrick Honda and especially Carlos and Dave to everyone I know.

January 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. We always strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction.

Great car-buying experience

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

My wife and I bought a 2014 Honda Civic EX-L from Hendrick Honda in Pompano Beach. I want to say from the outset that I usually don?t gush about a car-buying experience, as I think most people would agree that it is about as desirable as a colonoscopy preparation. You?ve got to do it, but it isn?t something to which you look forward. That said, here is my very honest description of our car-buying experience at Hendrick in Pompano Beach. When we first went there, we were greeted by a very friendly, amiable man named Preston Van Williams. He immediately inquired how he might be of service. We told him what we were looking for, and he said he had one in stock. He invited us to have a seat, and a few minutes later he brings the car around. He explains the features of the car in a very efficient and thorough manner. We take a test drive with Preston sitting in the back. The car ?fits? us perfectly. The build quality is obvious and the features are impressive. We get back to the dealership. He looks at his computer screen, enters some information and in few seconds, gives us a price. He tells us to visit truecar.com to verify the price. Zero pressure ? he didn?t ask for our drivers? licenses, address, or insurance cards. A blessing. He gave us a brochure on the car, and took our phone numbers only. We told Preston we would get back to him in a day. We decided to buy the Civic. Through some phone conversations, he told us to take our trade to CarMax for appraisal and that Hendrick would match the price. We did that and they matched the price. The buying experience was the best I?ve had in over 50 years of buying cars. Preston was, hands-down the best sales consultant I?ve ever encountered. He has the perfect mix of knowledge, empathy, and sensitivity for the buyer. That is unusual. There was no ?hard-sell? at all. They did not have the car we wanted in stock, but it didn?t take long for them to find one in north Florida, and we are expecting delivery in a day or so. At Hendrick, we were treated respectfully, got a very good price, were not pressured at all and left satisfied we had made the right choice. Preston made it the best experience ever. He is a gem that is so very rare these days.

The best car buying experience. Period.

by from Boca Raton |

My wife and I bought a 2014 Honda Civic EX-L from Hendrick Honda in Pompano Beach. I want to say from the outset that I usually don?t gush about a car-buying experience, as I think most people would agree that it is about as desirable as a colonoscopy preparation. You?ve got to do it, but it isn?t something to which you look forward. That said, here is my very honest description of our car-buying experience at Hendrick in Pompano Beach. When we first went there, we were greeted by a very friendly, amiable man named Preston Van Williams. He immediately inquired how he might be of service. We told him what we were looking for, and he said he had one in stock. He invited us to have a seat, and a few minutes later he brings the car around. He explains the features of the car in a very efficient and thorough manner. We take a test drive with Preston sitting in the back. The car ?fits? us perfectly. The build quality is obvious and the features are impressive. We get back to the dealership. He looks at his computer screen, enters some information and in few seconds, gives us a price. He tells us to visit truecar.com to verify the price. Zero pressure ? he didn?t ask for our drivers? licenses, address, or insurance cards. A blessing. He gave us a brochure on the car, and took our phone numbers only. We told Preston we would get back to him in a day. We decided to buy the Civic. Through some phone conversations, he told us to take our trade to CarMax for appraisal and the Hendrick would match the price. We did that and they matched the price. The buying experience was the best I?ve had in over 50 years of buying cars. Preston was, hands-down the best sales consultant I?ve ever encountered. He has the perfect mix of knowledge, empathy, and sensitivity for the buyer. That is unusual. There was no ?hard-sell? at all. They did not have the car we wanted in stock, but it didn?t take long for them to find one in north Florida, and we are expecting delivery in a day or so. At Hendrick, we were treated respectfully, got a very good price, were not pressured at all and left satisfied we had made the right choice. Preston made it the best experience ever. He is a gem that is so very rare these days.

Other places have better prices.

by from Miami, Florida |

When I went there I had neglected to shop around much. A friend had gotten a car at Brickell Honda in Miami for the exact same miles that I wanted on the same make and model. Pompano didn't even try to match it or come close to it. They said they couldn't match the price and wouldn't even match what I got the prior Honda for. I was told that from year to year it is impossible to match prices. I know that wasn't true because they beat a prior price for a different vehicle I really regret getting the car from this place because I feel like they liked to me. The salesguy seemed more concerned with a survey that customers fill out then even trying to lower my price. I should have called around because if I had done that I would have found out that for the exact same miles and car Delray Honda would have required 200 less down and the lease would have been cheaper. Brickell Honda was around the same amount down and around 20 dollars cheaper a month. it is my fault for not shopping around but I made the mistake of trusting the salesguy. He seemed friendly so I trusted what he said. Never again will I go back there. I'm not even kidding when I put that he mentioned the survey more than half dozen times. Even after I signed the paperwork, which I regretted while sitting in the financing office, he still kept mentioning the review. He literally followed me out the door and mentioned it, then when I was in the car he mentioned it again. Then he said he was going to call me and did I promise to fill out the survey. He spent more time talking about the survey than even trying to match Brickell Honday. I was in a bind because my lease was up and he knew that. If you ever goto Pompano Honda tell them to either (1) split the difference of what you want and what they want, (2) beat another dealership or (3) calculate the lease price based on the actual price of the car and not the sticker price. Brickell was so much cheaper because Brickell told me they calculated my friend's lease based on the actual price and not the sticker price. Oh, if you make it to the finance office be careful what the guy does in there. He kept trying to sell me some tire/oil/air filter service. I kept telling him it was more expensive than tire kingdom and he tried to tell me my math was off. He refused to give up for a good five minutes. Trust me when I say it is around 10 dollars more than tire kingdom per visit and Honda requires you to pay for around 6 visits which means Honda is 60 dollars more expensive. He also tried to charge me for the first month AGAIN even though that amount was already calculated into the price.

June 10, 2014

Dear Spencer, We are terribly sorry about this poor experience that you had with us. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service as well as a no pressure sales approach. For this reason we are apologetic that you did in fact feel pressured during your visit. We would be happy to work with you on prices to ensure your satisfaction as our valued customer. Our policy is to beat any verifiable offer by $250.00. Often times, however, other dealers quote prices that are not reasonable and only designed to get you to the dealership. Perhaps in the future you will give us a chance to save you money on your next purchase.

Excellent salesman, outstanding service.

by from Boca Raton |

I loved my experience with my new car.Vitor helped me a lot.Also the finance was a very smooth process.I enjoyed my experience. Thanks.

May 2, 2014

Dear Claudia, We are glad that you had a great experience and that the entire process went smoothly. Thank you for your business. We look forward to continuing to do business with you.

2014 Honda Touring

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I enjoyed the experience from start to finish. Dealing with Clint and Mansur was a pleasure and there was no BS. I used to buy @ Coral Springs Honda, but i found a new place to buy. Thank you, Peter M

May 2, 2014

Dear Peter, Thank you for choosing us as your trusted car dealer. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to write us an excellent review. We are pleased to hear about your good experience and look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Enjoy your new Pilot!

got my deal

by from Delray Beach |

Just a quick Shout Out to the gang at Hendrick Honda in Pompano. I got the price and the trade in value I wanted when the other Honda dealers said NO. I'm glad I emailed them because their Internet guys are quick, to the point and live up to their word. Thanks again - see you for the next one for sure...

April 9, 2014

Dear Jennifer, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your recommendation and your business. It is great to hear when our valued customers are satisfied with their experience. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

My experience

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Hello, my name is Kristen and I live in Boynton Beach. I was calling around to different Honda dealerships in order to get the best price for a new 2014 Accord Sport. I called Hendrick Honda of Pompano Beach and ended up speaking with a very nice girl named Leslie. You see, I was driving a vehicle which I owed over 17k on and I really wanted to get into the new Accord. I was doubtful that getting a new car could be a reality but she was extremely helpful and answered every question I had about my situation. She assured me that her managers would give me fair trade value for my car. I told her I didn't want to be at the dealership all night long, and she suggested sending me the loan application via email to expedite the process just a bit. I made an appointment with her, but still was nervous. I am aware of the usual tricks and gimmicks dealerships play to lure you into their traps. I called Leslie back two more times just to make sure she had relayed my info/situation in full detail to her manager. I didn't live close and didn't want to make the drive after work for nothing. She was patient, which I appreciated. I arrived and worked with a salesman Mr Weinstein. Everything turned out great! They gave me a great deal on my trade and I was able to afford to get into the Accord that I wanted, in the color I had in mind also!! I love my new car! More honest people like Leslie and Mr Weinstein need to be in the car industry. I will certainly recommend them to my friends and family! Thank you!

April 16, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to tender your review. We appreciate your kind comments and business. We always strive to make your visit is stress free and ensure you get the best price on the vehicle of your choice.

Happy owner

by from Delray beach, fl. |

I was looking on line for a Certified Pre-Owned Accord. I found several at my local dealer in Delray, but the price seemed high compared to other dealers. I emailed to Pompano Honda and got an instant and great response from Dave in the Internet Department. He assured me the vehicle was available and even got me a better price. Needless to say, I went there and he had everything ready for me. I got the car in less than an hour. What service, the best I could have hoped for.

April 16, 2014

Thanks for your response. We always keep a nice supply of pristine, Certified Pre-Owned Hondas at below market prices. We'll see you for your next one as well!

Internet price

by from Delray Beach |

I was shopping on the internet for a price for an Accord. Most dealers wouldn't answer my questions or give me a price. Dave Reeve was different. He was informative and friendly. He even lived up to the quote he sent when I went in to pick up the car. A quick, easy pick up...quite a difference from the other dealer's approach.

April 16, 2014

Thanks for your response. We appreciate your kind comments. Our Internet department is highly trained and motivated to give you all the information you need in a timely manner in order for you to make an informed decision. I see they were able to accommodate you in this manner.

service and parts that will break your wallet!!!!!

by from coconut creek fl |

i got 2010 honda insight, took to the dealer to reset some light on the dash (TPMS AND AIRBAG) THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE AIRBAG MODULE FOR $900 PLUS SERVICE HRS I DECLINED IT...... THEN THEY REQUIRED $125 FOR RE-LEARN THE TIRES SENSORS I PAID FOR IT..... 3 BLOCKS AWAY I SAW A MECHANICAL SHOP...... I STOP BY AND THEY RESET THE AIRBAG SYSTEM FOR $60 THE LIGHT WENT OFF AND NEVER GOT BACK... TODAY 30 DAYS LATER THE TPMS LIGHT COME OUT AGAIN I GOT BACK TO THE DEALER TO CHECK AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE AGAIN $125 AND POSSIBILLITY $690 TPMS MODULE REPLACEMENT, THEY NEVER RESET THE LIGHT EVEN I PAID FOR THE SAME THING 30 DAYS AGO AND NOW STILL WANT TO CHANGE A MODULE FOR TPMS SYSTEM THAT MONITORIZES THE TIRES PRESSURE...... LEFT VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE PRICES EXTORCION FOR PARTS THAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE REPLACED............... END STORY SHORT GOT BACK TO THE SAME PLACE 3 BLOCKS AWAY AND GOT RESET THE TPMS COMPUTER FOR $60 NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM BESIDE THE SENSORS HAD TO BE RE-LEARNED AGAIN..... WILL NOT RECOMEND THE DEALERSHIP TO NOBODY THAT I KNOW PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

January 5, 2014

I apologize for the difficulties you encountered on your recent service visit. In order to properly repair the issues you were having, Honda requires diagnostics to be performed to insure your vehicle is repaired to factory specifications. Often times, independent shops can do a quick fix and do not have the necessary equipment to do a proper repair. This appears to be the case in your situatuion. If you need help in the future, we will do what we can to accomodate you.