Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

5381 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

New 877-445-6734 New 877-445-6734
Used 877-505-5193 Used 877-505-5193
Service 866-955-9730 Service 866-955-9730

Spend less, get more at Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach.

Great experience

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

We went to Hendricks Honda to get our grandson his first new car. This is is not my first visit to this dealership as I have bought five vehicles prior to this. I can honestly say, this time, like every other time it has been nothing but a very pleasant experience.My salesman was Mansur Khawaja. I have dealt with him in the past, because he is the type of salesman that I look for. He is not a low pressure salesman; he is a NO pressure salesman. Taking my grandson for his first car, is almost a right of passage. Mansur made him feel like he was buying a Lamborghini, and not a Honda. Mansur it Is definitely the consummate professional that everybody looks for. He takes the time to taken experience that usually has some level of stress, and make it?s stress-free. If you live in South Florida every need a new vehicle, and want to take all of the hassles out of your purchase, the place to go is Hendricks Honda, and the man to see is Mansur Khawaja.

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded to this review

March 6, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your continued business. We take every measure available to ensure our customers receive a stress free purchase experience at a fair price. After all, that is the same way we would like to be treated, so it is only fair we do the same for you. We'll see for for the next one !

Very Satisfied

by from Boca Raton |

Very good buying experience. Sales person was very kind and patient.I am very satisfied with my new car and with the money I paid.

Great Dealership Hendricks Honda

by from Fort Lauderdale. Fl. |

I have had the best experiences with this dealership This is my second new car from them and I trust them to always look out for me and I never felt pushed into a deal. It was a simple easy process and the after sale is great ! I was well taken care of by Kamal Mohammed

Great experience

by from Ft.lauderdale, fl |

Great experience and staff! Love my new car! Friendly and knowledgable staff. Very helpful! Great price and great car, definitely recommend! Took the time to help meet my needs

Disappointed

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

the worst dealershi I ever had been. The problem begin when I bought my "0" Honda Fit 2015. My mistake was accept this car when they show me a spot at the left door and asked to go back another time fix it. I went it still there. They suggest repaint my car... Really??? I'd like return it. I call Honda, manager etc several times.... They sold a repaint car as a New. I was sure about that when my brother saw the panel 1 Inch up at the same side of the spot. They replace 3 peaces inside the panel to fix it. Then somebody schatch the door a little be and the paint peel off. I went to another dealership to apraise he asked why it was repainted. I will never ever will step inside this place again.

NEW V6 Honda Accord

by from Hendersonville NC |

I just wanted to compliment our sales person, JOSEPH HELMY, at Honda of Pompano, Florida. In my experience after looking at other Honda dealers in the South Florida area Joe was what made me chose Hendricks. He is competent, knowledgeable, and extremely nice. All our questions were answered promptly, and doing business with him made the whole experience easy. I look forward to any regular maintenance to be done at there service department.

My Honda Accord 2015 from Hendrick's Honda

by from Pompano Beach, FL. |

I went to Hendrick Honda in Pompano Beach, Florida and received the best customer service EVER!!!!!! There is a sales consultant there by the name of James Jordan. He was very knowledgeable and helpful concerning my choices. He was definitely different from other experiences I have had in a lifetime. I have never met an honest car sales man. Most are eager to meet their quota and not concerned about your personal needs. James was honest and very patience to my decisions. I would recommend James to the whole wide world. I love this guy!!!

Quinnton - An Example of Genuinely Caring Salesman

by from Weston, FL |

My wife and I were not firm on purchasing our Honda Odyssey this afternoon, but our encounter with Quinnton changed all that. He was humble, unassuming, eager to help you with information, while being genuinely caring. If it was not for Quinnton, our family would have postponed making the lease to own purchase today. I trust that Quinnton's demeanor and work ethic will serve the dealership, more importantly, the customers extremely well for many years to come. Thank you Quinnton. I will be referring all my friends and family members to you for any of their Honda purchases. Our kudos extend to David Emmer, Internet Sales and Leasing Manager, also.

Great Experience

by from Delray Beach |

After being abused by another Honda dealer we found Dave Reeve and our sales guy Troy. In a world full of scamming car dealers these guys did us right. They met every commitment and got us thru a clean easy transaction. Finance Manager Rene did a great job with his recommendations of other products and gave clear and honest opinions on them. Bravo to this team for rising above the fray. If you want a great experience buying a Honda --- look for these guys. They really made Hendrick look good!!! Troy even called us later in the day to check up on us and make sure we were ok.

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded to this review

October 31, 2014

Dear valued customer, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your review of Dave Reeve, Troy and Hendrick Honda. We are keenly aware of our internet shoppers and their desires for a straight forward approach and honesty. Please let your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers know where to go to get all their transportation needs taken care of. We look forward to the prospect of doing business with you again and we are glad that you love your vehicle!

Hendrick Honda and Mansur Khawaja- Exceptional!!!!

by from Coconut Creek, Florida |

I know buying a car is often a daunting task. I'd like to commend Mansur Khawaja and Hendrick Honda for making the process a pleasure. They took the time to fully understand what my needs were car-wise and pricing-wise, showed me the automotive options that best met them, and provided me with the best pricing and financing options saving me thousands over other dealerships. I've experienced misleading tactics in prior dealerships when looking for a new car. Mansur and Hendrick Honda were honest and upfront and provided me with the best price possible on the Honda Accord sport which I love. I left Hendrick completely satisfied and would definitely recommend Mansur and Hendrick Honda to anyone in the market for a new or used Honda. Professional service, great options, and outstanding pricing equals a happy client. I look forward to doing business again with you in the future and referring others to you. Thank you Mansur for making the process of buying my Accord a pleasure! -- Ryan