Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

5381 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Used 866-873-0096

NEW V6 Honda Accord

by from Hendersonville NC |

I just wanted to compliment our sales person, JOSEPH HELMY, at Honda of Pompano, Florida. In my experience after looking at other Honda dealers in the South Florida area Joe was what made me chose Hendricks. He is competent, knowledgeable, and extremely nice. All our questions were answered promptly, and doing business with him made the whole experience easy. I look forward to any regular maintenance to be done at there service department.

My Honda Accord 2015 from Hendrick's Honda

by from Pompano Beach, FL. |

I went to Hendrick Honda in Pompano Beach, Florida and received the best customer service EVER!!!!!! There is a sales consultant there by the name of James Jordan. He was very knowledgeable and helpful concerning my choices. He was definitely different from other experiences I have had in a lifetime. I have never met an honest car sales man. Most are eager to meet their quota and not concerned about your personal needs. James was honest and very patience to my decisions. I would recommend James to the whole wide world. I love this guy!!!

Quinnton - An Example of Genuinely Caring Salesman

by from Weston, FL |

My wife and I were not firm on purchasing our Honda Odyssey this afternoon, but our encounter with Quinnton changed all that. He was humble, unassuming, eager to help you with information, while being genuinely caring. If it was not for Quinnton, our family would have postponed making the lease to own purchase today. I trust that Quinnton's demeanor and work ethic will serve the dealership, more importantly, the customers extremely well for many years to come. Thank you Quinnton. I will be referring all my friends and family members to you for any of their Honda purchases. Our kudos extend to David Emmer, Internet Sales and Leasing Manager, also.

Great Experience

by from Delray Beach |

After being abused by another Honda dealer we found Dave Reeve and our sales guy Troy. In a world full of scamming car dealers these guys did us right. They met every commitment and got us thru a clean easy transaction. Finance Manager Rene did a great job with his recommendations of other products and gave clear and honest opinions on them. Bravo to this team for rising above the fray. If you want a great experience buying a Honda --- look for these guys. They really made Hendrick look good!!! Troy even called us later in the day to check up on us and make sure we were ok.

October 31, 2014

Dear valued customer, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your review of Dave Reeve, Troy and Hendrick Honda. We are keenly aware of our internet shoppers and their desires for a straight forward approach and honesty. Please let your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers know where to go to get all their transportation needs taken care of. We look forward to the prospect of doing business with you again and we are glad that you love your vehicle!

Hendrick Honda and Mansur Khawaja- Exceptional!!!!

by from Coconut Creek, Florida |

I know buying a car is often a daunting task. I'd like to commend Mansur Khawaja and Hendrick Honda for making the process a pleasure. They took the time to fully understand what my needs were car-wise and pricing-wise, showed me the automotive options that best met them, and provided me with the best pricing and financing options saving me thousands over other dealerships. I've experienced misleading tactics in prior dealerships when looking for a new car. Mansur and Hendrick Honda were honest and upfront and provided me with the best price possible on the Honda Accord sport which I love. I left Hendrick completely satisfied and would definitely recommend Mansur and Hendrick Honda to anyone in the market for a new or used Honda. Professional service, great options, and outstanding pricing equals a happy client. I look forward to doing business again with you in the future and referring others to you. Thank you Mansur for making the process of buying my Accord a pleasure! -- Ryan

What a GREAT experience!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Thank you Mansur Khawaja for a great experience. Everyone you come across is extremely friendly, knowledgeable about the product & professional. I highly recommend Hendricks Honda & thanks again! I LOVE my new Honda Accord Sport.

Pawn broker, owner

by from Boca Raton |

Second Honda Accord coup from this dealership, deals was done by one phone call. David M. Emmer, best sales person i ever have. Thank you him and his sales team.

September 10, 2014

Thanks for your review. David Emmer is a true professional who always treats customers with honesty and respect. We will look forward to serving your future automotive needs.

Great Deal!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Mansur and the Hendrick's Honda team did a great job getting me into a new Odyssey below the price I even had in mind. Ease of dealing with them and great service is why I would highly recommend Hendrick's to others.

September 9, 2014

Thanks for your review. We always strive to offer the lowest prices in the area in a friendly manner. Please let your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors know where to go to get their Hondas !

This is the place to go buy your car!

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I had a great experience in buying my 2014 Honda Civic here at Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach dealership a couple of weeks ago. Go speak to Mansur Khawaja if you are looking to by a car. Mansur was very helpful in the whole process when I went to purchase my car. He answered all of my questions that I had and when I test drove the car showed me the car's features, etc. He helped me to set up my bluetooth for my phone in my new car. Even after I had purchased my car, there were a couple of ongoing issues that I needed addressed and when I called him on his phone, he always answered in a timely manner and/or called me back and the issues were resolved in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend going to Hendrick and speaking to Mansur.

September 10, 2014

We appreciate your review. Mancur is a valued employee. His integrity carries over to all his transactions. We are thankful you found us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

Great car-buying experience

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

My wife and I bought a 2014 Honda Civic EX-L from Hendrick Honda in Pompano Beach. I want to say from the outset that I usually don?t gush about a car-buying experience, as I think most people would agree that it is about as desirable as a colonoscopy preparation. You?ve got to do it, but it isn?t something to which you look forward. That said, here is my very honest description of our car-buying experience at Hendrick in Pompano Beach. When we first went there, we were greeted by a very friendly, amiable man named Preston Van Williams. He immediately inquired how he might be of service. We told him what we were looking for, and he said he had one in stock. He invited us to have a seat, and a few minutes later he brings the car around. He explains the features of the car in a very efficient and thorough manner. We take a test drive with Preston sitting in the back. The car ?fits? us perfectly. The build quality is obvious and the features are impressive. We get back to the dealership. He looks at his computer screen, enters some information and in few seconds, gives us a price. He tells us to visit truecar.com to verify the price. Zero pressure ? he didn?t ask for our drivers? licenses, address, or insurance cards. A blessing. He gave us a brochure on the car, and took our phone numbers only. We told Preston we would get back to him in a day. We decided to buy the Civic. Through some phone conversations, he told us to take our trade to CarMax for appraisal and that Hendrick would match the price. We did that and they matched the price. The buying experience was the best I?ve had in over 50 years of buying cars. Preston was, hands-down the best sales consultant I?ve ever encountered. He has the perfect mix of knowledge, empathy, and sensitivity for the buyer. That is unusual. There was no ?hard-sell? at all. They did not have the car we wanted in stock, but it didn?t take long for them to find one in north Florida, and we are expecting delivery in a day or so. At Hendrick, we were treated respectfully, got a very good price, were not pressured at all and left satisfied we had made the right choice. Preston made it the best experience ever. He is a gem that is so very rare these days.

September 9, 2014

Thanks for your time in posting a review. We always strive to provide a stress free purchase experience. Apparently our goal was achieved while assisting you. Let us know when we can be of service to you in the future.