Scott Honda of West Chester

706 Autopark Blvd., West Chester, PA 19382

New 877-634-2177
Used 877-468-5929
Service 866-976-4165

It's Always Smooth Sailing at Scott!

Great buying experience at Scott Honda

by from Malvern PA |

We did not expect the car-buying experience to be this pleasant and stressless. We got a good price, without any confusion; they kept to the deal and their representations, and were, in contrast, much more user-friendly than their competition. We highly recommend Scott Honda based on this buying experience.

Overall great experience

by from Wayne, PA |

An overall great experience working work Steve Valoczki and the rest of the crew! We knew the vehicle we wanted and the price we wanted to pay. Steve was able to get us closer than anybody else, and he did it with no pressure. It's evident that Steve has been doing this for a long time because he didn't play the games that many salespeople do. Thanks for a great experience!

Excellent Sales & Service

by from Downingtown, PA |

I recently purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry from Scott Select in West Chester, PA. Sales associate Michelle McKnight assisted me with this purchase. I bought a car from her a year ago for my son. She is an excellent sales associate, working with me on both occasions to ensure that I got was I was looking for and in the right price range. What an excellent experience both times. I would highly recommend Scott Select. Great prices, great service!

Good Experience

by from Philadelphia PA |

I did my research and found our late model 2010 Chevy Malibu LTZ here. Most of the work was done from email as traveling in the greater Philadelphia area is difficult...especially since I work in the city. Devin was our sales rep and was very personable. He communicated well with me and was very responsive to all questions and concerns. We were pre-approved for a loan before we went to purchase the car, but they really tried to find a better deal. I appreciate the effort they took, but we ended up using our own loan company. The buying experience was smooth and I look forward to dealing with them again. BTW...their computer controlled coffee machine in the dealership is AWESOME! lol

Who knew buying a used car could be painless?

by from Douglassville, PA |

Was in the market for a certified pre-owned Accord, to replace my current high-mileage car. After doing extensive internet research, it was clear that Scott had the largest inventory of cars that met my criteria, and when I indicated interest in a few via the website, I was contacted promptly by Lewis. I came to see and test-drive my top choices a few days later, and made my selection. We had lots of follow-up questions for Lewis, and he really went the extra mile to facilitate gathering the information needed to finalize my credit union auto loan. When we came back to pick up the car and finalize the deal, it was spotless and shining, looking like it was new. All the paperwork was in order, so we were on our way in no time at all. I enjoyed the whole process end-to-end - and I did look at other cars at other dealers before I made my decision. Scott is the farthest from my home, but their inventory and the quality of the facility made the final decision easy.

Buy your next car at Scott!

by from Malvern PA |

Buying or leasing a vehicle at Scott Honda is a pleasant and pain-free experience. We did not feel the pressure or manipulation that we have felt at other dealerships. Hiep Luong really went through all the options with us....leasing vs. buying, pre-owned vs. new, and a variety of models to be sure our needs were met. Also Azad Yepremian, the finance manager, made the financial piece of the transaction, usually daunting and overwhelming, understandable and straight-forward. Overall a really great experience!

Zero Sales Pressure and a great buying experience

by from Exton, Pa |

This is my first Honda I buy. The buying and finance experience went very smoothly. No sales pressure and no finance hidden costs. All fees are spelled out for you. The guys are great to work with. I will purchase my next vehicle at Scott Honda.

Best dealer ever!

by from Lansdowne, PA |

We have purchased from Scott Honda in the past and have been very satisfied. This experience was no different, I dealt with Carlos this time and the whole buying experience was very enjoyable. He understood what I wanted and went out of his way to make sure we received the vehicle we wanted in the time frame we had to work with. We will be back again!

great experience

by from Malvern Pennsylvania |

I have been buying cars now for over 60 years and it was always a task.My sales person Lewis Rinaman was areal professional from the start,showing me the car I wanted to the difference in the trim lines and the colors in stock and the pricing of my trade to a successful deal.The finance man Azad Yepremian made every thing go easy with the paper work gave him a check and was on my way.Lewis Rinaman my sales person took me to my new 2015 CRV,Explained how every thing on the car worked and took me on a tour of the service area and shop.Cant wait to service my car what a great experience.

Satisfied Customer

by from Kennett Square, PA |

One of the most stressful things is the purchase of a new vehicle however, from the moment I contacted Dan Lipchock and explained what i needed he worked dilengently with me to give me what I needed. Steve Seiler, in the finance department did an amazing job and my payments ended up being less then the amount we expected. The experience was easy and stress free from beginning to end. All whom I dealt with were friendly, courteous and the overall experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend Scott Honda.

Honda Civic - great car at a great price

by from Media, PA |

I have been buying and leasing cars for over 30 years, mostly Fords, and this was by far my best and most enjoyable buying experience ever. Greg Cole was an excellent salesman - great presentation on the Honda products and options, made the buying and especially financing process simple, and friendly. I especially appreciated how the entire dealership staff made you feel like family. Thanks guys. I now understand why Honda customers keep coming back. The product line is awesome - great technology, wonderful styling, quiet ride and great handling and safe to boot. Add Scott's great service and you will feel like your home. I will be buying Honda in the years to come.