Scott Honda of West Chester

706 Autopark Blvd., West Chester, PA 19382

New 877-634-2177 New877-634-2177
Used 877-468-5929 Used877-468-5929
Service 866-976-4165 Service 866-976-4165

It's Always Smooth Sailing at Scott!

Excellent Experience!

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

I recently purchased a Honda CRV and worked with Fred Webb. He spoke with me a few days before I arrived, and understood, completely, what I was interested in buying. He didn't do a pressure sell, he was cool and relaxed and answered all my questions. He matched my price for the car and I am delighted with my entire experience at Scott Honda. This is my 2nd Honda and I didn't hesitate where to buy my new car. Fred is a wonderful salesman who has a great career ahead of him at Scott.

Pleasant Experience

by from Delaware |

we were in need of a vehicle and had been looking for weeks, Scott actually emailed us with a vehicle that matched our criteria! We were contacted by Kevin Turner, made an a.m. appointment, and were in and driving our car home in a few short hours! No haggling, no wolves sitting in wait, cappuccino, lunch and most friendly environment! Will never go anywhere else! Thank You Kevin Turner, feel like we gained a friend!

Great Service

by from West Chester, PA |

We recently purchased a used Honda Accord from Scott Select. The service we received was outstanding. The agent we worked with, Kevin Turner, was very helpful. The staff there was all courteous. We will definitely recommend Scott Honda to anyone looking for burying a car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from West Chester, PA |

I contacted Scott Honda after having a negative experience with a local Hyundai Dealership. I spoke to Armand Siolek as he answered the phone. I made an appointment for the same day to look at a new Civic and purchased that evening. I have purchased several cars in the past and this was by far the easiest and rewarding experience. I love my new Civic. I walked in with expectations from my phone call and they delivered. I was offered a fair trade for my Hyundai and was able to get in to a new Civic the same day. I have not yet utilized the service department but from the tour I received, I surely will. The complimentary car wash AND coffee help!!

Pleasant Experience

by from Avondale, PA |

We recently purchased a Honda Select 2011 civic coupe. We were helped by George who couldn't have been more helpful during the entire process. He worked with us and took our offer to Josh in the business office who countered with a great offer and the deal was sealed. Scott Honda worked with us and made our experience a pleasant one. I would recommend George on your next Hond Select purchase.

Wonderful experience

by from Oxford Pa. |

I recently purchased a auto at Scott Select in West Chester PA.. I was very impressed with the facility and the staff's no stress approach to customer service. My wife and I were particularly please with the care demonstrated by Michele the sales lady. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional that will take car of your automobile need without the stress and hassle. I suspect that the rest of the sales team handle themselves this way as well. Thanks Michele You are the best. Philip Leatherbury

Excellent All Around

by from Wilmington, DE |

I had the pleasure of working with Dan Lipchock, who exceeded my expectations with purchasing a new vehicle. I was in the market to purchase a used vehicle but Dan mentioned the 2016 Honda Civic had been redesigned & new features were added to the model. The Civic was the best choice & i love my new vehicle.

No pressure buying experience

by from West Chester, PA |

Jayne Mulder was easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and did not try to up-sell. When I left with my new Accord I felt satisfied that I had the car I wanted. I would definitely buy from Jayne again. (Think this is the third car I purchased from Jayne.)

Perfect

by from Horsham Pa |

Scott Honda met and far exceeded my expectations. Dealer was clean and people were nice. Dan Lipchock was an excellent sales person. He was knowledgeable and respectful. Dan made it easy for me to get comfortable buying in what I would consider a major purchase. There's no one like Dan or Scott Honda.

Scott Honda

by from Exton, PA |

My wife and I were wanting to purchase a new vehicle and one of the many options we were considering was a Honda. So we met with Dan Lipchock at Scott Honda; he was a great person who treated both me and my wife with dignity and respect throughout the entire buying process. I am not one to be rushed into making a big decision, like spending a lot of money on a new car, and Dan was very understanding and extremely patient. After meeting with other salesmen/women at other dealerships and looking at other vehicles, my wife and I knew that we would be buying a Honda specifically from Dan at Scott Honda. He is a great guy. Very kind and trusting. I recommend that anyone looking to buy a Honda specifically meet with Dan Lipchock at Scott Honda.