1330 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382

New 888-622-8023
Used 888-629-2709
Service 866-697-0318

Experience the Power of One.

Acura MDX purchase

by from West Chester, Pa |

My wife and I bought a beautiful used Acura MDX from Piazza Acura. We did weeks of research online and found the one we were looking to buy. We went right over to the dealership, took it for a test drive and negotiated a deal. The process was smooth, they ended up getting us a better rate than our credit union which was incredible! When we finished signing papers the car had been cleaned up ready to drive home. We were very happy that we did not have to play any games and were able to drive home the same day. Thank you to Melanie and Dennis for taking good care of us!

1st Service Appointment

by from West Chester, Pa |

I was pleasantly surprised with Piazza Acura of West Chester's service department. I normally go to local chain or mom and pop shops because I was under the assumption that franchise over charges. I bought a certified MDX about a year ago from Acura of West Chester and my first service was due. I dropped off my car before work and was greeted by a very organized and friendly staff. It even seemed like they knew some customers by name! They quickly had me fill out my information and ushered me into a brand new MDX to drive for the day, this is a major convenience. I honestly was expecting a laundry list of work being that it had not seen a shop in over a year but Acura called me and let me know it was done and was only charging for an oil change, inspection and vehicle check for a very reasonable cost. I normally do not write reviews but I felt it necessary to express my happiness that day.

PA State Inspection & Service

by from Phoenixville, PA |

On January 30th I brought in my 2010 Acura MDX to Piazza Acura of West Chester for PA State Inspection and service. From the moment I pulled into the service drive-thru I received exceptional service. The valet promptly and courteously wrote up the work order. I also worked with John D. and Steve at the service counter - they are real professionals, interested and involved, and were prompt and courteous. It's been a bad winter and our roads have been covered with salt and snow - the inside and outside of the car were a mess. When my vehicle was returned to me it was washed and vacuumed, and was so clean it looked like it just came off the showroom floor! Doing business with Piazza Acura of West Chester is a pleasure.

Another satisfying experience!

by from Malvern, PA |

Took my car in for the annual state inspection and an oil change and tire rotations. This dealership is always professional timely and efficient with their workwork!

June 12, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing a review! We appreciate the high remarks! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need anything. Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook and "Follow" us on Twitter to receive product information, specials and more!

Excellent service and excellent overall

by from Swarthmore, PA |

Excellent overall and very personable. Great feeling of welcome

Very Easy and Great Service

by from West Chester, PA |

Brought my wife's car in for some routine work. Everyone was nice, easy to work with, and I was in and out very quickly.

First time routine service - efficient

by from Phila., Pa |

First time in for routine service. Scheduling was easy and car was ready before expected. All personnel were friendly and helpful. Very pleased with service.

May 25, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive review!

Great Service as always!

by from Media, PA |

I walked in at 8:30 am with no appointment and they took my car right away. I needed an oil change, tire rotation & inspection. It was all done within 75 minutes! I was thrilled. The facility is beautiful and the staff is first class! I have purchased two cars here and cannot think of going anywhere else!

by from Wilmington DE |

Work was done on time and for the price quoted. Loaner car was great.

May 25, 2013

Jeff, Thank you very much for giving us a 5 out of 5 review!

Warranty support

by from West Chester, pa |

I purchase a used car at another dealer that was far away. I experienced an issue with the car and Piazza Acura was very helpful in determining the issue and working with me to find the best way to get the repair made under the used car warranty.

Professional, knowledgable and courteous

by from West Chester |

The Service Representative provided an accurate detailed estimate for service necessary to keep our vehicle in top condition.