Pompano Ford Lincoln

2741 N. Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-801-9264
Used 888-485-1085
Service 888-393-2898

Come by and see our large selection of cars, trucks and SUVs!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from West Palm Beach Fla |

Most relaxing car buying experience ever!!! Charlie was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to make the deal happen. Everyone at the dealership are fantastic. This is the way car buying should be. Shop around and then go see these folks you wont be disappointed

New Fusion Owner

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

We were very happy with the sales experience we had at Pompano Ford Lincoln. Matt was a great sales guy and took care of our concerns immediately. Between him and Manager Jeff Suppo we will buy many more cars at this dealer.

Great experience on a used car purchase

by from Stuart, FL |

I bought a used car from Charlie a salesman there and had a great experience. He went above and beyond to make it an easy transaction. I live over an hour and half away and had seen the car on this very site. Super great car, great price and great salesman. He even arranged to have me picked up!

New Truck Purchase

by from Sunrise, FL |

From the moment I spoke with Matt Van Vurst until I drove out of the dealership was phenomenal. I have purchased many cars/trucks in my day. This was by far the BEST experience EVER! The truck I was looking for was waiting for me when I arrived. The trade in amounts were perfect. The Financing was spectacular! I wish I could clone Matt for my business. Finding a team member as professional as him is hard to find. I have told everyone I know about Matt & Holman as well as posted my experience on Facebook. You have a friend/family for life. Sally & Vinnie Aversano

Great Buying Experience

by from Boca Raton |

Chris R. provided outstanding service. He found the perfect car (and dug it out of the remote lot) so I would be satisfied. He treated me with respect and worked to make me feel informed and comfortable. He really went above and beyond my expectations.

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 24 month lease

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

This was, without a doubt, the best car-leasing (or buying) experience I have ever been through. Brian Jewel was the best - gave us the price we wanted with the all options we wanted - was not pushy, but seemed to never say "no" to anything and was totally up front. we will be back in 2 years, and Brian Jewel better still be there!!!! even going through the finance paperwork was totally relaxing. whatever you're doing there - PLEASE keep it up! btw - i LOVE this CAR!!!! Russell & Judie Holt - Coral Springs.

Best Dealership around. By far.

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

It was probably the best experience with a dealership I ever had. The service writer I dealt with and the mechanic who fixed my car ( even took the time to speak with me when I picked it up to explain what happened and how it was repaired )was very professional and knowledgeable and I feel went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. You guys are my new dealer of choice. I would highly recommend you. Thanks.

Great Experience - Test drive - March 2013 .

by from BOCA RATON FL |

Very nice and helpful salesman his name was John Snell . i test drove the 2013 C-Max SE . this car is amazing . Great handling and built well . ( Perfect for a tall person ) Very roomy inside . you won't believe until you will sit inside . All i need now is to sell my inefficient BMW and get this Hybrid . Thanks for the test drive - it was Great !

raise the price

by from oakland park, fl |

1 week I viewed a truck on cars.com from this dealer, I asked for more info....never received a response from the internet nor a phone call...the very next week I viewed cars.com and to my surprise they raised the price of the vehicle..what is this....again I wrote an e-mail to them and yup you guessed it still as of today another week later...no response to my question posed why did the price go up from 1 week to another and why no response....still waiting on a response which will probably not happen.

Awesome Experience

by from Weston, Florida |

I recently bought a brand new MKZ Hybrid from this dealership. My sales guy, Jerry McCray was incredible. He was not pushy in any way and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want or need. I got an unbelievable price on my trade-in and the whole experience was wonderful. There are Ford/Lincoln dealerships closer to my house, but I would recommend anyone to go there since they really do care about the customer.