Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(3.8) 9 Reviews

1416 W Main St, Norristown, PA 19403

DO NOT LEASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALER a

by from Norristown, PA |

DO NOT LEASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALER and then change your mind. My husband leased a car, then went back a few days later, because he realized he could not afford the lease. He requested a buyout number so he could sell it privately. The dealer told him they'd provide a buyout in two weeks. Two weeks later, they told him they could not provide a buyout number for six months. Acknowledged that a lease is a binding agreement, but neither Sport Chrysler Jeep or Chrysler FInancial has been cooperative in providing a buyout, renegotiating, nor exchanging.

Great/Fast Service

by from Philadelphia Pa |

Thanks Chuck and the rest of the team for setting me up with the 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude! The process was smooth from the test drive until I was handed the keys to take the Jeep home.

Great/Fast Service

by from Philadelphia Pa |

a pleasure to deal with

by from HORSHAM |

i called the dealer to ask about a specific jeep and was immidiatly surprised how professional the sales person spoke with me. his name is harry, we spoke for a few minutes and i told him that i dont live close at all and not to waste my time if they dont have the car. He assured me that he had the car and when i got there the car would be ready for me to drive. My wife had called a dealer closer to us and they said that they had the car also ,so when we got to the other dealer 'they didnt have it' and tried to charge me $500 TO GET THE CAR AND ANOTHER $399 FOR WINDOW ETCHING! So we ended up going to sport to see harry and he was a man of his word - he had the car cleaned,full of gas and waitng for us. He is an absolute asset to sport jeep and to the car industry as a true professional. We bought the jeep! thank you to Harry , dennis, john and steve. These people really know how to take care of their customers, I recommend Harry to my coworkers, my family ,and my friends. He could not have been easier to deal with , A true professional!!

June 11, 2014

Hi John, Thanks so much for the great review and the great feedback on Harry! We'll see you when you stop in for any regular service needs!

sport is the best dealer around

by from 19128 |

easy people to deal with. coulndt be more helpful and knowledgeable. dennis ,harry and steve are the best

June 10, 2014

Hey GG, SO glad you had a great experience and that you found our sales team to be so helpful! Let us know if you ever need anything from us!

Harry and sport is the best people

by from 19135 |

I was turned down at other dealers and harry and sport got me my new chrysler 200 ! we love it and harry and sport. Keep up the great work! we are sending all of our family and friends!!

June 11, 2014

Hey Lisa, Thanks for the great feedback, so happy that Harry and Sport could help you out! Just remember if you recommend anyone to our dealership and they buy a car you get $100!!!

great salesperson

by from 19044 |

we just bought 2 cars off of harry. He worked with us to get exactly what we wanted without all of the hassle that we got from other dealers. we reccomended harry and sport jeep. harry and sport jeep are the best!

June 11, 2014

Hey Zeke and Gwen, Thanks for the review and the great feedback on Harry! Just remember if you recommend anyone to our dealership and they buy a car you get a $100!!!

Lied to about availability of vehicle.

by from McHenry IL |

Called and asked if a vehicle was in inventory, was told it was indeed on the lot, then when I asked for pictures to be taken, I was told that they wojld take some And send them over. I waited 3 hours and started my road trip to the dealership. Once I was on my way I got a call that the vehicle was sold days before. Horrid practices.

February 19, 2014

Dear Tony: We sincerely appreciate your feedback. This is not the comfortable, stress free shopping experience we were hoping to provide. We have addressed this issue and we ensure that this will not happen again. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. If there is anything at all we can do, please call me directly at 610-539-3100 ext. 1022. Sincerely, Angela Belmonte Internet Sales Manager

Impressive Customer Service

by from Center Valley, PA |

Thanks to Chuck, Angela, Steve, and the rest of the staff for a great buying experience. I had a smooth and relatively fast transaction. In particular, the staff were great when dealing with my two young children. They made sure they were taken care of and entertained throughout the buying process. Even though there are many Chrysler Group dealers close, I would visit this dealership again without hesitation.

June 11, 2014

Hey Matt, Thanks for the great feeback! We're so glad you and your family had a great time and that you truly enjoyed your car buying experience! Just remember if you recommend anyone to our dealership and they buy a car you get $100!!!!