Conicelli Autoplex

1200 W Ridge Pike, Conshohocken, PA 19428

New 888-680-3883
Used 866-455-4830
Service 866-691-9307

A Nice Place To Do Business! Seling new and pre-owned Toyotas, Hondas, Nissans, Scions & Hyundai

What a Great Experience!

by from Havertown Pa |

This dealership knows how to take care of customers. Good old fashioned customer service. Our experience in buying a new Rogue was great from start to finish. I look forward to having them service our new car. Their facility is top notch and their staff work together like clockwork. Thanks for the great experience!

March 7, 2014

This was just wonderful to read! We want to make sure that everyone that leaves our dealership feels the same way that you do. We look forward to helping you again in the future! -Lori Conicelli Hammond

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD EVERRRRRRR.

by from Delaware County PA |

Walked into a dealership expected to be attacked by salesman, and it was the complete opposite,, My salesperrson demetri was experience and knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Truley a great experience and will go back just because of the experience.

November 13, 2014

Floyd, Thank you so much for your kind words and for your recommendation of our dealership and Demetri. We appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you, Lori Conicelli-Hammond

Quick and helpful

by from Wallingford, PA |

We found the car online Sunday night and purchased it that Monday morning. They were quick and accommodating and even provided a ride 30 minutes away.

November 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our dealership. I am very happy to hear that your experience was a nice and easy. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for your business. Lori Conicelli-Hammond

Finally a dealer that DOESN'T make you cringe!

by from Warrington, PA |

Let's face it, for most, buying a car is like going to the dentist. A necessary evil. However, my recent visit to Conicelli Nissan has changed all that. I never once was pressured into anything. I was treated with respect. I wasn't attacked like a piece of meat by a pack of hungry wolves. Just straight up friendly professionals that know their job and care about your experience. Process was quick, simple and painless. Everything that was ever promised was delivered. Great place to do business. Nice to see a dealership break the mold of the old 70's high pressure sales environment.

November 13, 2014

Steve, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and for your kind words. I am very happy to hear that your experience was a great one. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future and enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you, Lori Conicelli-Hammond

Purchasing a used oick up truck

by from malvern, pa |

Everyone at Conicelli was very helpful from the first contact with them to our last visit when we left the parking lot with our used truck. Our salesman, Charlie, was honest and helpful as we were choosing our new vehicle. He helped us get the truck we wanted, at the price we wanted, in the condition we wanted. I can't say enough about our experience.

I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE

by from SWEDESBORO, NJ |

I PURCHASED A 2014 NISSAN PATHFINDER ON OCTOBER 7, 2014 AND I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO END. MY SALE REPRESENTATIVE ANDREW DIEM WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY SO I WAS VERY HESISTANT ABOUT PURCHASING A CAR OUT OF STATE BUT ANDREW MADE THE EXPERIENCE EASY. I WOULD TOTALLY BUY FROM CONICELLI AGAIN AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ALL OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Exactly As Promised - Great Follow Up - I it!

by from Haddonfield, NJ |

I had excellent care from beginning to end. I was thrilled to have my appointment recognised - Great customer service thru out - I test drove the car as promised. I worked with Ron Horne and he listened to what I was looking for and I purchased a car. I am thrilled with my ride and had a great experience.

Unmatched Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa. |

Conicelli Hyundai knows how to handle its customers. From the helpful General Manager who greets everyone as they walk in the doors to the knowledgeable salesman who went so far as to call my insurance company and make sure that all the safety discounts that my car has, was included on my policy. They made my buying experience the most enjoyable I've EVER had. Your not rushed, instead, they listen to what is most important to you and they help you achieve your goals. I'm 49 years old and have had 17 cars in my lifetime and always dreaded going into a dealership because they always attack you when you walk in the doors and seem to push you in the direction they want you to be in. The people at Conicelli DO NOT subscribe to this philosophy. Instead, they have a huge selection to choose from and help you get to where you want to be. The experience is truly enjoyable and I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is tired of that "pushy salesman" that we have all come across in the past. CONICELLI WILL EXCEED ALL YOUR EXPECTATIONS........ask for Rich Greco, Charlie Blue, Robert Durate & Oliver Woolfolk, you wont regret it.

Always a great experience!!!

by from Plymouth Meeting, PA |

I continue to be impressed with the quality of repair and stellar customer service that I receive at Conicelli! Not only do they overdeliver on their promises, they also treat me as a member of the Conicelli family despite my dislike of the Philadelphia Eagles (Go Giants!). Brian Deese is always fair and honest with my repair needs and he makes me feel comfortable with allowing Conicelli to perform the work that is necessary. I only trust Conicelli for my repairs and service and you should too!!! Keep up the great work!

I love the service at Conicelli Honda!

by from East Norriton, PA |

I recently moved away from the area, and took my car to another Honda dealership, and while I will not state my issues here with the other dealership, I will provide my comments about the excellent service I have had and continue to receive when I bring my vehicle to Conicelli Honda. I love that when you make an appointment, they are actually very prompt, and efficient, and the wait time is very short. They actually work on your car when promised. The cashier is extremely friendly, and always asks if there are any questions or concerns with the bill. The costs for repairs here are extremely reasonable. The team of guys who assist you when you walk in are great. They acknowledge you immediately, and make sure that they ask you if there is anything additional that you need other than the reason you made an appointment. I am so glad that I moved back to this area and can continue to take my car to Conicelli Honda! These guys are the best! Denise

Great Experience for a First Time Car Shopper

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I had come to this dealership for the first time after shopping around at a few other dealerships between different makes/models and didn't have the best experience as a first time car shopper. I had felt that a few of the other sales consultants were trying to take advantage of my young age and the fact that I was shopping for a new car alone and for the first time. At Conicelli, George Quigley made me feel very comfortable immediately and did not put any pressure on me to walk out with a car that night! I would not have been able to because I needed some paperwork before trading in my current vehicle, but many of the other dealerships wouldn't take that into consideration and made me feel anxious and uncomfortable. George on the other hand made the entire process very easy and answered all of the many questions that I had about leasing and exactly what I would need to trade my car in. He also made sure that I was getting a good deal with what I could work with in my budget. Overall the entire process was pretty painless and a lot better than I thought would be when getting my first new car!

September 12, 2014

I'm glad George was able to make you feel comfortable during the car buying process. George as well as the rest of the Conicelli team does not believe in using pressure. We understand that buying a car can be a big decision. We are here to help you through the process and provide you with any information you may need, not to push you. I hope you are enjoying the new car! Sincerely, Lori Conicelli Hammond