Porsche & Audi of Conshohocken

Used 866-752-1257 Used 866-752-1257
Service 888-334-5033 Service 888-334-5033

shady? stupid?

by from albrightsville pa |

emailed about a car twice...finally got a response: come on down test drive the car your looking for, just call to make an appointment. called to make appointment and car was sold yesterday....if I hadn't called I would've made a 2 hour drive for nothing.

Great dealership,great deal!

by from Atlantic City,Nj |

Hello everyone!My buying process with the Warehouse dealership was great!Everything ran smoothly as possible!Dave is clearly the best salesperson I ever met!I bought MB C300 4matic sport.Everything was great until last week:(I had issue with electronic ignition locker.turns up its 1100$ issue.The dealership got nothing to do with it.Just friendly advice to all potential buyers of used German cars-Always Buy Bumper to Bumper Extended Warranty!

Insulting

by from Hagrstown, MD |

Offer on my trade-in was ridiculously low. Way below market value. Won't be visiting this dealer!

Great experience

by from Coopersburg, PA |

I purchased a 2004 Mazda 6 for my son from Dave Palermo and the deal went very smooth. Thanks Dave!

Will Not Go Back

by from Conshohocken, PA |

After driving the Audi Q7, I went to talk to my salesman, Dave Palermo, who was less than helpful. His customer service skills have a lot to be desired. I visited the warehouse on 4/30/14, in hopes of purchasing my new vehicle, Dave was less than enthusiastic to help me. After telling me verbally, the day before, "We are trying something new at the office, we have a new finance mgr, we do not require a deposit for a credit check", Dave told me he needed a $500 deposit before he can do a credit check. When I asked why, he stated," We're not here just to run credit. If that were the case, we'd be running credit all day. If you're really interested in the vehicle, you'll put a deposit down". Needless to say, Dave rubbed me the wrong way and he lost a sale that day.

Was looking for a BMW 535xi

by from Middletown DE |

Autogenerated email, then nothing.....car may be there, may not? Quick phone call would have sufficed?

Wonderful Experience

by from Easton, PA |

Just bought an Acura TL from Charlie Blunt. VERY helpful. It was the easiest car buying transaction, EVER! Charlie was more than helpful. Even though everyone there seemed great, I highly recommend buying from The Warehouse, and when you go, ask for Charlie. Everything was as promised. Much easier than dealing with the actual Acura dealership. Trust me, I tried before going to the Warehouse. Thank you. Love the car Brian L.

Better Than promised

by from Chicago Il. |

Worked with Bob at the warehouse on a used BMW experience was above and beyond...Thanks again Bob...

Great Audi Experience

by from Phila, PA |

I was very pleased with every aspect of my experience shopping and buying my Audi at Don Rosen in Conshohocken. I was looking for a used car and did my research on-line before visiting any dealerships. When I called the Don Rosen dealership to discuss availability and pricing of the model I was interested in, the person was helpful and polite without being too pushy. When I visited the dealership, their selection was pretty good (not great), but a car that matched the make, model and color vehicle I was looking for had just arrived. Within a few hours we had evaluated my trade-in, negotiated a price, arranged financing and cleaned and prepped the car. It was the easiest car buying experience I've had in 25 years of car buying, and the easiest one involving a car dealership.

Very patience and understanding

by from Pa |

We had a hump when it was time to close the deal with or bank, but Nick and Leslie was very helpful and understanding to our needs, we brought a used car from the warehouse and I would not hesitate to buy from these guys again