Murray Kia

1402 W Ridge Pike, Conshohocken, PA 19428

New 888-541-0991
Used 877-227-1632
Service 877-739-9789

You Better Hurry Down to Murray!

Loving my Optima

by from Lansdale |

I did my research for weeks and wanted a slightly used optima. I started off at one Kia dealership near my house and test drove but they only had one pre-owned optima and it was not the color I wanted. I was traveling for work and passed another Kia dealership...they had the Optima I wanted but I was not satisfied with their price and for some reason I got an overall bad vibe from them. When I went to Murray which is about 30 minutes away from my house, Matt Moore was pleasant from the start. He let me test drive any car I wanted, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. Once I picked which vehicle I wanted (it was a process since I am very indecisive), he even offered to help me find a new insurance company. Matt was very easy to get along with and helped me weigh the pros and cons of the vehicles I was interested in while keeping my budget in mind. I was nervous when I began my car search because it was the first vehicle I was purchasing on my own out of college and I didn't feel like dealing with pushy salesmen or the hassle of negotiating prices. The Murray team really made the car buying process a breeze for me and they were great to do business with.

Terrible Place - Would Not Help in an Emergency

by from New Jersey |

This place left me high and dry in an emergency. I was at King of Prussia and an hour from home when my Kia minvan sliding door became stuck open in a parking lot. I couldn't get it closed even with the help of a local Sears Automotive, and needed help desperately to get home. I had my four children and was picking up two nephews for the weekend. I called Murray Kia at about 2:00 on a Friday and told them my situation and asked if there was anything they could do to help and i could get the car there in about 15 minutes. I was essentially told, "I know you're in an emergency and we are the closest dealer, but we are just too busy to fit you in and it's Friday", even after I asked for the manager and reiterated my situation and the kids being involved. I tried one final time and asked if they could at least get it closed, and they told me it could be hours. I understand it could have been more involved, but they could of at least tried. I called Kia of West Chester and they offered help immediately and were compassionate toward my situation, despite being very busy. They fixed the door at 3:30 on a Friday and wanted it completely done for me. That is customer service. I think the way they responded is telling about the way the place is managed.

best kia dealer ever

by from blue bell, pa |

fast service. great attention to my needs this agency has sold my kia to me with no hassle. The service has been great with friendly employees.

Purchase of Vehicle

by from Egg Harbor Twp, NJ |

I have dealt with many dealerships over my life time and Murray Kia ranks at the very top! We bought a car for my son here and the dealership was very friendly, cooperative and willing to make us happy... Also, after the sale customer service was outstanding! Our family will definitely be back in the future to buy another vehicle there...

Bait and switch

by from Wyoming Pa |

Bait and switch operation.. They claim to have fully loaded cars but they just want to get you to come in. They just keep relisting the same cars. They Internet sales manager is the worst. Wouldn't do a dealer trade with my local dealer most likely because the car doesn't exist. He offered me a "deal" which was msrp which he said should entice me to drive 2 hours. What a joke.

Murray Kia responded to this review

June 29, 2014

After discussing this review with Sandy she responded to us with this email: "Well played good sir...I would remove it but they don't have an option to remove the review. I sent an email to cars.com explaining the situation asking for them to remove it." Cars.com is refusing to remove this review therefore I am adding this email from the customer. We do have the car she requested in-stock and I have offered her a very good price. Thank you, Roger J. O'Kane Internet Sales Manager MurrayKia.com

LOVE MY KIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from NORRISTOWN,PA |

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY KIA SPORTAGE OR MURRAY KIA IT SELF. I HAD A GREAT OUTCOME WHEN BUYING MY CAR, FROM THE SALESMAN TO SERVICE. SERVICE GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME. I WILL INDEED GET ANOTHER CAR FROM MURRAY KIA...

Roger does it right

by from Exton, PA |

I have now purchased and a few years later leased a second new KIA from Roger their internet manager. He has treated professionally and covered all the details 100%. He drove to another Kia house, picked up my new car and it STIlL WAS CHEAPER than if I had purchased it at that dealership. Murray as a dealership does not add additional costs ABOVE MSRP as some other Kia houses do.There are two Kia dealerships closer to my home but I'd rather drive further and be treated right by a pro. The closer dealerships will ask for additional money UP FRONT for future repairs. Roger's pricing is always the best and if rebates are available they find them and offer them to make the deal even better. The service team always does the job right and stands behind thier work. Michele is a pleasure at the service counter.

Bait-and-Switch

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We'd been looking to purchase a Kia Soul since our last car had died on us and Murray Kia came highly recommended. The person we spoke to was pretty knowledgeable and after discussing our needs, agreed that the Kia Soul would be a good fit for us. Unfortunately, they're high in demand and sell pretty quick. So we agreed to wait. He estimated the next shipment to be in about 2-3 weeks. Then we got a call saying one just came in (the base model we wanted), so we agreed we'd come by at 3pm to buy it (he called us around noon). We arranged a friend to drive us up, took off work early, and arrived at 3pm only to be told they had "just sold it." BUT they had the Plus model that's just a few thousand dollars more. He went on and on about all the features we really didn't care about and a few extras we actually disliked in the Plus model they had. Waste of time.

I love murray kia

by from jenkintown,pa |

I was so happy with their service. Everyone was nice.It was a quick. they just took care of everything. they didn't push or trick me.It was nice experince.

Just Ask for Roger!!

by from Philadelphia |

Great service from Roger and all those at Murray Kia. There weren't any pressure tactics or lies when buying my new Kia Optima. The only Kia dealership in the Philadelphia area that takes the MSRP serious. Helped with insurance and lower interests rates and is still available today when needed.

Worth the Trip!

by from Bel Air, MD |

We drove 67 miles from Maryland to Murray Kia and were extremely satisfied!!! Everyone was professional and friendly. Love my new Kia Optima! We would definitely go back to Murray.