Peruzzi Toyota Scion

New 888-406-2391
Used 888-406-3162
Service 866-305-4283

Our Business Is You!

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!

by from Lansdale |

Had my car in for service and ended up speaking with Eric Johnston about the technology in the Toyota Hybrids..... well.... He paid for my service bill that day with no expectations of me buying a car. Just a kind gesture. I came back later that same day and bought my new camry hybrid from him. You will not regret working with this young bearded man! Thanks E.J!

Wonderful Experience

by from Lansdale, Pa |

Just a brief note. I had a wonderful experience at Peruzzi Toyota working with Dana Kelhart to purchase a vehicle. Let me say i have close to the worst credit history and despite that Dana worked tirelessly to find a deal that allowed me to walk away with a new vehicle. She was not pushy like a typical salesperson and i would definitely recommend working with her the next time you are looking for a new vehicle.

Very Satisfied and Happy!

by from Perkasie, PA |

I wanted to give a shout out to Peruzzi. I was nervous going into the process of replacing a vehicle that I would not be leaving the dealership with. Jenn W. (sales) and Jason (finance) were so amazing. They worked tirelessly to place me into a vehicle I LOVE! Having a substantial warranty with the vehicle and the Peruzzi benefits is a big plus. They have my business and I will be referring others who need a vehicle.

Easiest Buying Experience

by from Warminster, PA |

I went to Peruzzi after two different toyota dealerships before. They were amazing. They listened to everything I wanted. They took me seriously vs. asking my husband anything. My salesman (Greg Z.) didn't talk me into something else and after three weeks was able to get me the exact model, color, options, etc I wanted. The process was painless when it came to sign papers. I knew the car dealership buisness all to well so they worked with a tough girl knowing the numbers. Bottom line they matched my numbers! Worth the drive!

Peruzzi Toyota Sales Review - Ivan Shurakov

by from Lansdale, PA |

Ivan was very helpful and informative. He did everything that we could have asked for to make our buying experience a positive one. He also showed us how to operate the vehicle options. I would definitely have him as our sales person in the future.

Satisfied Customer

by from Souderton, PA |

Previously purchased a vehicle from this dealer under their "buy here pay here" program due to some credit issues. The salesman said come back again in 2 years and we should be able to upgrade your vehicle and get you into a more conventional loan. A few weeks ago - a few months shy of the 2 years, the salesman, Greg Zomberg, called to see if I'd like to come in to see if they could get me into an upgraded vehicle. This past weekend I figured what the heck and went to see what they had to offer. My credit has improved, but I still wouldn't call it stellar. However Greg & Peruzzi were able to put me into a very nice 2012 Toyota Corolla with very low mileage - and got my financing approved thru Toyota! I was happy with the trade-in value they gave me, the financing/payments were something I could live with and I went from driving a 2000 used car with many issues to a very lovely 2012! Couldn't be happier.

Great Experience!

by from Pottstown, PA |

Despite everyone else's negative comments, I had a great experience while I was at Peruzzi Toyota. I went in looking for a specific loan program and the salesman Mike Lindley was there to greet me as I walked in. He was very nice and welcoming and helped me step-by-step through the loan process and helped me find a car that was within my budget. I am very pleased with my experience.

awesome customer service!!!!!

by from lansdale, pa |

working with John and Nicole at Peruzzi Toyota in Hatfield has been a great experience! They were patient when working with me and found the best deal to fit my budget!!!! I couldn't be happier! I recommend everyone to buy a car from them and you won't be dissapointed!

good experience

by from Montgomeryville PA |

we bought a 2015 corolla, we had a good experience but it took almost 4 hours to complete the purchase, the trade-in $ was fair, not much haggling, our salesman Dom was professional and knowledgeable.

Great buying experience

by from Westmilford, nj |

I Purchased a 2015 4runner trd pro from this dealership. A vehicle another dealership wanted to charge me an extra $2500.00 to buy! , Yes this vehicle is very hard to get and many dealerships are charging above sticker . Peruzzi honored the msrp price and gave me a very fair price for my trade. Pete the sales manager was very helpful and honest with me knowing I was traveling 2 hours just to look at the vehicle. Joe Gaurdino my salesman was great. I paid msrp , but I expected that with this vehicle. I was worried about getting the price I wanted for my trade. When I told them what another dealer had offered me, they matched it with no hassle. Finance phase went smooth as well. All staff were friendly and honest, what else could you ask for.

Peruzzi Toyota

by from Ambler, PA |

John Rivera was great through the whole process. He found me the car I wanted and made the process painless. Thank you.