J. L. Freed Honda

Service 877-212-3677

Where Value Meets Personal Service

A DEALERSHIP WITH GREAT QUALITIES

by from Souderton, Pa |

We have been dealing with J.L. Freed for over 10 years, from buying a new vehicle to service work. The lasts was buying a new CR-V, the salesperson Ron Malone was genuine person. He made us feel comfortable and work w/ us building our CR-V to our desire. Even later after we found out the trailer hitch was not the size we needed for our bike rack. Ron got it remove from the vehicle before our purchase, without any hassle for us, but not easy for the shop to remove the hitch. The experience was reassuring that there is a dealership that actually puts the customer "FIRST" before anything else.

Honda CRV

by from Perkasie PA |

our experience was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL ! we felt important and cared for by each person who was involved with us. Mark was genuine !!! encouraging, not pushy, thorough, friendly. Pete was also so very helpful and honest. I also appreciated the "detailer" who worked on my car. He was determined :) to do a good job and not to be rushed. we were encouraged to check out J L Freed because our son really trusted this dealership. now we do too :)

Superlative Dealership at J.L. Freed

by from Lansdale, PA |

With unexpected need for auto purchase, but expected pleasant experience in buying our CRV, we have only high 5's for Craig Laudenslager at Freed's showroom. Unlike many salesmen known for pressure and hype, Craig led us through the selection process step by step with careful attention to detail as it applied to us. Seeking info from us first, he provided options and offerings to meet not only our needs but also additional ways to minimize or upgrade our selection. Craig was congenial and knowledgeable of the Honda brand and standards of excellence which we certainly appreciated. He sought to understand us, not to just make a sale. This is our third Honda purchase, and we are so happy to deal with employees in every department who reach out to provide excellent service with a smile and helpful attitude. Craig and JLFreed are the best!

best in the area

by from Souderton, PA |

Came in here and bought our first car as a married couple! Very friendly staff and they give the best prices and they make sure that you get what you want! Thanks to Geoffrey Smith we got our car earlier than we were expecting!

Test Driving a Cloud With No One Pushing

by from Gwynedd. PA |

The first person my wife and I encountered on the J.L. Freed lot was Gold Master Leadership sales consultant Ron Malone. We talked through which would be more appropriate for us as a retired couple, a CR-V or Pilot. I leaned to Pilot and she to a more practical CR-V. Ron answered our questions honestly, citing pros and cons of each. When we left I wanted a Pilot and she still preferred a CR-V. When I went back alone, Ron let me test drive a Pilot and the sale was fore-ordained because I felt that I had just steered a cloud around the dealership. Again, no pressure from Ron, just respectful answers, Meanwhile a good friend of ours had a private conversation with my wife, telling her that since I would be doing most of the driving, it made sense that I feel safe and comfortable. It worked. Suddenly she favored the Pilot. We picked it up today, both pleased at how we had been treated, at at the ease of all transactions and the thorough explanation of the controls. It is our first new vehicle in more that a dozen years and the technology available on the dashboard is impressive. Thanks to all at J.L. Freed.

The people make the difference

by from North Wales, PA |

I have had my car serviced here many times and have always been pleased with the repairs and especially with the customer service. The greeters, the service advisers, Michael the service manager, Dave the shuttle driver, and Holly who took payment, have always given me a great experience and are a big reason I will continue to bring my car here.

Fantastic People - Fantastic Service

by from Lansdale, PA |

Service team is absolutely unbeatable! Competent, Led by Matt Beatty, The team of Miichael Sipes Doug Kulp Dave Swinton Chris Ofner Joe Braswell Cathy Lipkin Melissa Nyce and all the technicians (I am sorry I don't know their names...) are simply unbeatable! I have been coming here for over a decade, and can't imagine ever going anywhere else.

Great place to do business with.

by from North Wales, Pennsylvania |

I have purchased 3 cars from Freed. I bring them back for scheduled maintenance. I even drove past 2 tire stores and gas stations just to have Freed fix a tire that had picked up a nail. I have never given this much business to one dealer.. Ever. Why? From sales to service, the people at Freed treat me like a respected customer to be worked with and not a wallet to be drained. That's why I keep coming back.

Service is GREAT!

by from North Wales, PA |

Been taking our Honda Odyssy to J.L. Freed for over 5 years now..Service is always great with detailed information on what they did and a happy greeting upon pulling your car up to the garage. Ask for Matt Beatty...when you go. He'll make sure you're taken care of. I also love they have a van to take you to the mall if you want to go and don't want to wait around. The TV, coffee and cookies are also great while you're waiting. Will keep taking my car here and plan on buying from here when the time comes! Always been a great experience for us! Thanks!

Great Dealership!

by from North Wales, PA |

We have purchased our last two vans from J.L.Freed. We have been highly satisfied with their service of our vans too! Matt Beatty is always able to help us with any concerns we have as well as scheduling appointments quickly and efficiently.

Quick and Efficient Service Department

by from Philadelphia, ps |

I went to JL Freed and the service department was very efficient. They did a nice job on my car and got me on my way quickly!