J. L. Freed Honda

Service 877-212-3677

Where Value Meets Personal Service

A DEALERSHIP WITH GREAT QUALITIES

by from Souderton, Pa |

We have been dealing with J.L. Freed for over 10 years, from buying a new vehicle to service work. The lasts was buying a new CR-V, the salesperson Ron Malone was genuine person. He made us feel comfortable and work w/ us building our CR-V to our desire. Even later after we found out the trailer hitch was not the size we needed for our bike rack. Ron got it remove from the vehicle before our purchase, without any hassle for us, but not easy for the shop to remove the hitch. The experience was reassuring that there is a dealership that actually puts the customer "FIRST" before anything else.

Great to deal with

by from Allentown PA |

We were looking for new cars and came across a Honda on Cars.com from JL Freed. I emailed them and Debbie from JL Freed got back to me in minutes. We spoke on the phone and I explained our situation and she went through just about every car they had on the lot looking for something we might be interested in. She was sweet, kind and honest and absolutely no pressure. It was like talking to a friend that really cared about what you wanted. We dealt with 5 different dealerships during our search and Debbie at JL Freed was BY-FAR the best to deal with. If you are looking for a car, give her a call. She sets the bar on a great car buying experience.

The Best Customer Service Ever!!!!

by from Philadephia PA |

I was a bit nervous however my sales rep Jeff P. made the whole car shopping process very easy and effortless. This dearer ship have quality cars at very reasonable prices!

My first car buying experience - amazing!!

by from Montogomeryville, PA |

I've never bought a car of my own before, and I was simply going to different dealerships, getting a feel for all the different cars and offers. Dan Ryan was open to this, and honestly offered advice in leasing vs. owning, various warranties, discounts, and was even opening my eyes to different cars I hadn't even thought of. Never once did I feel pressured to do anything at all, and after about 30-45 minutes of discussing my options, I walked away (I had an appointment to get to). After the appointment, I couldn't get Dan or the car out of my head, because he had been so genuinely helpful (whereas I felt the other dealerships were trying to pull a fast one on little old 23-year-old me). He invited me back at 5PM (the dealership closes at 6), and knew I was so excited, I just wanted the car!! He and Sean (the business manager) stayed with me there until after 7!!!! They sat with me while I was on hold with my insurance, and made sure I understood everything. They really made me feel comfortable and educated - never spoken down to. I appreciated all of their help and am in love with my new (well...certified pre-owned but it's new to me!!) car :) TL; DR Dan Ryan is AMAZING, Sean is SUPER patient, and overall they're the best.

Best dealer Around

by from Montgomeryville, Pa |

We went back to this dealership because we bought there before & we know the service is good there.Our salesman Ron Malone was very professional & does his best to get you the best deal he can &everything you want in your car,He explained everything in the car very well.I would recommend this dealership to all my friends,he also said to call if we have questions about how to operate anything on the car. Thank You for a great experience.

Good Quality Used Cars, Low Pressure

by from Laurys Station, PA |

Looking for a specific used car (Toyota Avalon or Lexus 350, model year 2009 to 2011). After a two month search, I found a Lexus at this dealer. Seemed to have a good selection and a better quality car than most other dealers. Worked with Randi C. (sales) and ended trading my vehicle in after a opportunity to sell privately was delayed. Dealership is easy to work with -- low sales pressure, simple negotiations on price in getting best value for the dollar on the car and trade-in. The actual transaction (trade-in, paperwork, etc. was under 1/2 hour with appointment, I financed the vehicle through a credit union). Compared to other dealers in the greater Philadelphia & Lehigh Valley area, this is in my top two. I visited a total of 11 dealers. Many of the cars I looked has some glaring flaws (paint scrapes, interior problems, former rental vehicles or accidents). The used car inventory seemed to be a step above the competiton

HONEST DEALERSHIP

by from Littlestown, PA |

J.L. Freed had a lovely "gently used" 2011 Ford Escape. I was driving from 3 hours away to inspect and purchase the car. The car was immaculate and as described by my salesperson, Jeff Palmer. The busines transaction was smooth and worry free. I would recommend purchasing any car from them. My experience could not have been more pleasent! Wonderful people!

Best Dealer Around

by from Lansdale, PA |

We spent the July 4th afternoon at JL Freed shopping for a used CRV. Our sales person was excellent. This is the most comfortable dealership to experience buying a car. Not only are the people so unlike what you would expect from a car salesmen, they are laid back, actually LISTEN to what you want and are ok with you walking out the door to think about your purchase. It is a big decision and they were supportive all the way. We have used their service in the past for our old used car and have nothing but praise and kind words for them. Professional experts! Nothing pushy about this dealership. They know the quality of what they sell will do the work. What a refreshing experience.

Great Staff

by from Chalftont, PA |

I am new to the area and was looking for a place to buy a car from. I found many dealerships in the area to be really pushy... not this place. My salespeople, Ron, was very professional and took the time to answer all my needs. I know I chose the right place to do business with. I hope their service is just as great going from here.