Bergey's Lincoln

1201 N Broad St, Lansdale, PA 19446

New 877-227-0991
Used 888-314-8469
Service 877-504-6069

Great and professional staff!! Clean facility!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Purchasing our 2012 Lincoln MKZ from Bergey's is one the best kept secrets around!!! Alex was our salesman and he just gave us the freedom to look at any car on the lot and test drive any car of our choice. We traveled from Delaware to shop for our next new car, we just couldn't find what we wanted in Delaware for the price, color, year and mileage until Bergey's. Their cars are so clean!! Although the car is 2 years old, it looks and performs like new!! Our family and friends gave us so many compliments, now that we've become "Lincoln" owners. We have Alex to thank for his personal, professional service and patience!!

Great experience! Drove from 2 hours+ to purchse!

by from Pittsgrove, NJ |

Great experience! Drove from south Jersey to make the purchase. Purchased a 2014 Ford F250. Truck was priced right and salesman was great. Thanks

Good Experience

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Purchased a used 2008 Cadillac SRX from this dealer. They did not budge much on the price but the car was already priced reasonably according to Kelly BB. Dealt with a sales representative named Alex. If you are in the market for a new car I would suggest this dealership! Alex was friendly and fair.

great service

by from Horshan Pa |

Another excellent experience. Took my Dakota for inspection, it needed several repairs that would require me to leave it . Chuck as always took care that I had a car to use. Been going to Bergeys for over ten years and have never been disappointed. Chuck, Harry and all the technicians always go above what is expected. Looking forward to my next visit.

Awesome New Car buying experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Lindsey and Alex were both wonderful with our recent purchase at Bergey's. We went there because of the excellent experience we had with Micah over at Bergey's Jeep dealership. I unfortunately was upside down and unhappy with a recent Cadillac purchase and only after 3 months wanted to trade it in and be back in a Lincoln which is what I had prior. Lindsey worked to help make the numbers work and was very honest with the whole process. Both her and Alex did a lot of the work then behind the scenes so that I could just walk back in the next day and be out driving my new car within an hour. Excellent service and didn't feel like I was being taken for a ride other than in my new wonderful car.

Quality Service Advisors & Service Technicians

by from Towamencin Township, Pa |

Came to this service dept two days in a row. First day, May 14th, my battery died, I came in without an appointment and in a hurry to keep an appointment 45 miles away in Philadelphia. The Service Advisor, Chuck Bernatowicz, put me at ease, took my keys and had me on the road immediately. I came in again on May 15th without an appointment due to an unexpected mechanical failure. Chuck moved up an appointment I had made for May 17th to the 15th to accomodate another scheduling issue I had. Mr Bernatowicz is a great asset to the Bergey dealership. I could go to any number of other dealerships or shops but I chose to go to Bergey's primarily due to the trust I have in Chuck and the quality of workmanship performed on my Lincoln by the service technicians.

Service

by from Lansdale, PA |

We have been taking our vehicles here for years and have always been completely satisfied with the work done and the pleasantness and helpfulness of the employees. We know that we can always count on them. Chuck always gives us the best advice and always has a solution. We like his honesty and ability and we value his opinion and we trust the associates who do the actual repair work.

A Completely Pain Free Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Boston, MA |

Probably the most enjoyable vehicle purchase we?ve ever made. Found the vehicle on cars.com and called from Boston. Lindsey Hackman took our call. She was extremely professional, pleasant and knowledgeable about the used Volvo XC-60 we were interested in. We discussed potential trade-in values and made the deal over the phone. We drove to Lansdale from Boston and the transaction was completed in about an hour. True to her word on the phone, no hassles at the dealership, just a smooth and professional transaction. Great deal and I will definitely recommend Bergy?s to anyone. The drive to Bergy?s is worth the trip. Thank You Bergy?s and especially Lindsey!

Best of The Best!

by from Lansdale, PA |

In 2006 I purchased a brand new 2006 Lincoln Zephyr (The only year in which the name Zephyr was used for this car. It was changed to MKZ from 2007 on.) I loaded it up with every available option. One exception was brushed aluminum interior accents. As I much preferred the look of the real wood interior accents, I did not check off the box to get the aluminum. The color and texture of the polished wood was excellent and it gave an air of luxury to the car. I chose a silver exterior and a two tone medium grey and light stone colored interior which gave it a sporty look. When looking at the side profile of the car, I felt that the rear end could benefit from the addition of a spoiler. Not a trunk lip spoiler but a spoiler with stand-offs and without being wild or way out there. The Lincoln service department went out of their way to search the internet, and found an outstanding spoiler that really added to an already great looking car. After they painted and mounted it. It looked fantastic! The price, including labor, was also fantastic. Through the years I have always had Bergey's Lincoln - Lansdale, PA service the car exclusively. I have never had even a minor problem develop. Only regular service has ever been performed on the car. When my warranty expired, I switched from 5W/20 full synthetic Mobil 1 oil to 5W/20 Mobil 1 "Extended Performance" full synthetic oil, which is good for 1 year or 15,000 miles. There has been no need to change the oil or filter except for once a year now. Driving to Houston recently, with conservative driving, I averaged 34 mpg. This has been repeated on numerous shorter trips of 4 to 8 hours, falling into a range of 32 to 34 mpg! The only other thing I do is to run with the tires inflated to 3 pounds over the 33 pounds recommended on the door jam. Bergey's Lincoln - Lansdale, PA services all of the cars in my family. This includes my Lincoln Zephyr, a Acura TL Sport, a Hyundai Tuscon, a Cadillac CTS, a Hyundai Elantra and a Toyota Prius. I have been in sales my whole life. I have driven over a million miles, owned many,many cars and have interacted with car dealers of most manufactures. None have even come close to measuring up to Bergey's standards. From their friendly no pressure sales team, to their excellent, knowledgeable and flexible service managers to their highly trained and skilled mechanics, Bergey's Lincoln is the best car dealer I have ever had the pleasure to do business with.

Fast, Freindly, Service

by from Lansdale, PA |

these guys are all about pleasing the customer, I have purchase a dozen different cars from them in the last 20 years and have not been disappointed yet. Fast, friendly, service is what they practice !

Bergey's Lincoln responded to this review

May 9, 2014

Thank you for your continued business with Bergey's. We appreciate the great survey and look forward to your next visit. Brian

great services, clean facilities

by from lansdale, pa. |

very satisfied with service. waiting time was short. waiting room was very comfortable with comfortable chairs.nice big screen television. free newspapers to read.

Bergey's Lincoln responded to this review

May 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us such nice feedback. We made the decision to step up and remodel our facilities to provide the best environment possibly for our customers. We look forward to your next visit. Brian Mitros