John Kennedy Ford of Phoenixville

Service 888-258-7219

Enjoy Your Ride

Love My New Escape!!!

by from North Wales, PA |

I was very nervous buying my first car. I didn't know anything about the Ford Escape but Mike at Kennedy was great! He had so much information on the different features escape offered. He made it really easy to make a choice. I'm so happy with the way everyone was so laid back and I had a lot more fun than expected. I told all my friends to buy from Kennedy!

customer DIS-service

by from Phoenixville,PA |

I cannot believe that this place does not do customer service training, or that Ford doesn t probe why the people in this area generally travel to buy fords.

John Kennedy Ford of Phoenixville responded to this review

December 14, 2013

We are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience with our service department. We strive to provide the best customer service for everyone who does business with us. Please call me so we can figure out a way to make sure you are satisfied. My name is JP Kennedy and I am the General Manager of John Kennedy Ford Phoenixville. The number here is 610-917-8200. I look forward to hearing from you so we may work to fix this bad experience. Thanks.

Bad Experience

by from warminster, pa |

I called ahead to check the availability of a vehicle this dealer had listed for sale. I was told that it was available and I gave my name and number and told the salesman I would be there within the hour. i arrived on time, but the salesman could not find the car - 15 minutes later he found it, I test drove it and wanted to purchase it. During the negotiations the manager came up and apologized, and stated that someone else already purchased the car. They tried to sell me a different vehicle for 20 thousand more and I declined. The manager and salesman let me walk out. Total incompetence! I wouldn't buy a piece of gum from this dealership!

John Kennedy Ford of Phoenixville responded to this review

December 14, 2013

Sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience. Unfortunately in this situation an out of state customer had wired money to purchase the vehicle prior to your arrival. We did our best to find a vehicle similar to the one that sold but without any luck. We apologize for the inconvenience, Wish you many safe miles on the vehicle you ended up purchasing. I would like to offer you a free oil change to service that vehicle. Please call Me (JP Kennedy) 610-917-8200 so I can arrange it for you. Thanks for your feedback.