Honda of Ft. Myers

New 888-455-2120
Used 888-692-5494
Service 888-903-6610

Honda Of Ft. Myers We Make It Easy

Amazing sales team highly recommend! Pleasant

by from Ft Myers fl |

amazing sales team highly recommend! Bought last two vehicles from them and do t see myself buying anywhere else in future

Best Dealership/Customer Experience Consistently

by from Naples, FL |

After recently leasing a 2015 Pilot, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for Rich Jacunski; Sales Associate, and Joe Lowe; New Car Manager. I could not have asked for a more satisfying and actually? enjoyable car buying/leasing experience. I live in Naples, and of course visited another competitor dealership locally before returning to Honda of Fort Myers to make my deal. I can tell you that they have consistently treated me incredibly well over the years and have always had the best deal. I?m on my 6th Honda now and Honda of Fort Myers is the only dealership I and my family will do business with. Most importantly in my opinion, is the fact that everyone I come in contact here has been kind, professional, genuine, and truly tried to serve the customer as best as possible. That?s what it?s all about isn?t it? I believe that when you have a team of people like this on your side, the details just tend to work out for the best. Thank you Rich and Joe, I have never been disappointed at Honda of Fort Myers and I know I never will be in the future!

The BEST car buying experience EVER!!

by from Naples Florida |

Our experience up at Honda of Ft Myers was the single BEST auto buying experience I have ever had. We?ve bought many vehicles over the years and by far our experience with Honda of FM was exemplary! Jay Correra was our sales consultant, and he couldn?t have been nicer. He was the first to greet us when we finally wandered into your showroom searching for the CRV?s. He directed us to where we needed to go but actually telling us what was actually in stock before we headed that way. He gave us his name and said he?d be there if we had any questions. We went out to look at what was available and I quickly picked one out and then it was all Jay! He brought the car over for us to see, went over some of the basic features and then let me take it out for a drive. He was very informative and answered all the questions we had. I made my decision as soon as we pulled back into the lot and then he took over. We had a vehicle to trade it that was paid off, we told him what we were looking to get for the trade and what we were looking to pay for the new vehicle. Jay explained the True Pricing and it made sense to us. He took us through the entire process in a friendly, fun way. He?s very personable and low key which is what we always look for when buying a vehicle, but can?t always find! We felt no pressure, he wasn?t trying to put us in something we didn?t want, respected our knowledge and the fact that we had done our research. He truly provided us with a wonderful experience!! Chad was our finance manager and he too was just the nicest person, making the process easy and quick???! The lot was beautifully organized, even down to having the cars grouped by make AND color to make it easier for buyers. ( I can tell you that the Naples competitor?s lot doesn?t even compare to theirs,their?s looked like a re po lot at the police station and seemed so deserted I thought we were in the wrong place?and they weren?t open despite advertising that they are) The showroom was spotless and had a fun vibe to it again not what you always find in an auto showroom! Everyone was so nice and helpful?they are lucky to have so many great folks working there!

Amazing time

by from Naples, FL |

I never write reviews but the sales crew at Honda of Ft. Myers was amazing, had a great time shopping, and even buying a car was easy and fun, and i've bought a few cars in my day and fun never came to mind until now. Simon made the process a breeze and a great time, made it easy and kept in light, he wouldn't let me leave until he was sure that i knew everything about my new car which helped a lot cause there was a ton of features i had no clue about. I would recommend this dealership and Simon to anyone, even have my parents going there next week to buy their car.

by from Naples, FL |

I have recently purchased my first brand new Honda Accord and absolutely love it. I am so grateful for my sales rep, Joshua Negrete, he totally made it happen. I'm in love with my car and in love with the service I received. I will definitely go back for service or if our family ever needs another car and Joshua will by my go to guy and I will definitely always refer him to my friends and family. Thank you again.

Great service and shopping experience

by from Naples, Florida |

I was very impressed with the facility. Joshua Negrete made my shopping experience very smooth. I felt very comfortable with my purchase. I didn't have any repairs but the survey would not let me complete it unless I put something there. It was not accepting N/A. That got very annoying.

Great Service

by from Ft Mayers fl |

I was in search for another vehicle for my family and I went to Joshua Negrete. He has helped me on other occasions with other family car purchases and it's always been a great experience. Joshua is my go to person when I need a car and I have referred friends and family and he always does what is needed to take care of me and my referrals. Thank you Joshua.

Greatest sales experience ever

by from Naples, FL |

I came to the dealership looking for a new vehicle. Joshua Negrete helped me all the way and did whatever was needed to make sure we where taken care of right. I will always recommend him and Honda of Ft Myers as it was a great experience. Thank you Joshua

Best sales representative - Joshua Negrete

by from Naples, FL |

Joshua is a great sales rep. I always come to him for my most recent car purchases and I always get the best service and he will do whatever it takes to take care of the customers. I definitely recommend him to all my friends & family. Thank you for everything Joshua.

Great Experience

by from Naples, Florida |

Had to go out of my way to write a review because this was the easiest car I ever bought. Kenson was a professional and walked us through the process from start to finish. We had done our homework and he answered all of our questions and made the process a breeze. Very happy with the service and with the car. Thanks Kenson!

Wouldn't go anywhere else to buy my next car

by from Tampa, fl |

I bought a car from this dealership, as soon as I got there I was received with excellent customer service, Joshua Negrete was so helpful, he took the time to find out what I was looking for and what I really wanted. I took the risk going there and I left that same day with my car that I still have and I love! It hasn't given me any problems, he really did a great job looking for something that fitted my needs and a car that I would be able to use for many years. He was very welcoming so I defitnely recommend people to go to him, I live in Tampa and I drove all the way there and left very happy!