Honda of Ft. Myers

New 888-455-2120
Used 888-692-5494
Service 888-903-6610

Honda Of Ft. Myers We Make It Easy

Amazing sales team highly recommend! Pleasant

by from Ft Myers fl |

amazing sales team highly recommend! Bought last two vehicles from them and do t see myself buying anywhere else in future

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Both my father and I have bought a car from Simon. My father has taken part in many car sale transactions and repeated said this was the smoothest one yet. Thanks, Simon!

Amazing Sales Person- Chris Mendez

by from Fort Myers Florida |

I usually insist on dealing with a female Representative when I buy a car because I have had negative experiences with being treated condesendingly by males who wasted my time! Once I drove across the State to deal with a Female, and another time, I bought a new car (with trade in) over the phone! When I walked into Honda of Ft Myers, I was greeted by Chris Mendez, who was very polite and listened carefully to everything I said. He patiently answered all of my questions (during several visits), and when I finally selected a car in Sarasota, he went to get it for me. He did an outstanding job, and I am happy that I have been able to recommend him to my friends and anyone who asks about my new car. Thank you, Chris!

Great Salesman Simon

by from Florida |

Will be doing all my dealings through Honda of fort myers and will make sure to ask for Simon

Awesome salesman Simon

by from Lehigh Acres, Florida |

I don't usually bother to write reviews but I was very impressed with Simon. He was polite and courteous. It was like talking to a friend. He helped me find the perfect car without making me feel pressured. It was easily the best car buying experience I've ever had. I'll be back in the future and I'm going to recommend this guy to anyone looking for a car.

Great Service

by from fort myers, fl |

We have never had a smoother transaction when buying our car. Simon Salinas was great in helping us pick our vehicle and helping us with the buying process. I will buy my next vehicle here and will recommend my friends.

Great company and excellent staff!

by from Fort Myers FL |

Honda Of Fort Myers was an excellent choice of dealer. The cars are always reliable so I decided to get a new Honda to replace the one I've had for almost 10 years. My sales person, Chris Mendez welcomed me to the lot and showed me around until I decided on a vehicle. He then retrieved the car for me and showed me more about the car inside and out. He was very knowledgable about the car and all of its features. He helped me make my decision final and helped me with the financial aspect as much as possible.Jason Poulin was also very wonderful to settle a deal with. Brandon Boman from financing processed my paperwork quickly and accurately and also was able to find a great deal with a bank. I am very thankful of the wonderful work these boys put in and I am extremely pleased with my new car. Thank you!

Awesome Experience!!

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

Thank You! Thank You! I've always been a bit intimidated going into car dealerships until now. I came to Honda of Ft Myers looking for a CRV and met Jim Sudol. Not only did he put me at ease, but he was professional, polite and knowledgeable. When I'm ready to buy, Honda of Ft Myers will get my business!! Thank you again!!

Rude and Lazy Service Dept.

by from Sanibel,FL |

Service personnel "fluff" you off and pad the bills if you don't know any better. Be careful and research your problems. I drive an hour north to get my Honda serviced because these crooks are scammers.

Honda of Ft. Myers responded to this review

November 13, 2014

John, We appreciate your concerns but assure you this is in no way characteristic of our Service Department. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority and we apologize for making you feel this way. If possible, we would love the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can make this right. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Service Manager Erik Mestre at 239-433-8383 or through e-mail at erik.mestre@hondaoffortmyers.com. We hope we can work through this and show you the great service our store is capable of.

Recall Repair Air Bags

by from Fort Myers, FL |

A non caring attitude toward Recall repairs, especially the recent recall for air bags in September 2014.

Honda of Ft. Myers responded to this review

November 13, 2014

Dave, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hearing back from our customer shows us where our store needs improvement. We apologize for coming off as uncaring and assure this was not the case. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience so we can make this right. Please contact our General Manager Darryl Shepherd at 855-201-8684 or through e-mail at darryl.shepherd@hondaoffortmyers.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Jorge Hagenbrock, Awesome Car Salesman

by from Northern Virginia, near Washington, D.C. |

We were in the Fort Myers area visiting family, during MLB's spring training, and thought we'd look at the new EXL Accord. Wow. What a sweet ride! And the safety features made me feel very comfortable in this larger car (we traded in our much smaller 2000 Civic that fit me like a glove). Mr. H was very patient, listening to all our questions, and explained how everything worked in the vehicle. Also, Jorge treats you like a friend, not a customer. He listens to your needs, then matches them with what they have in stock. We would not hesitate at all to purchase from Jorge Hagenbrock in the future.