Honda of Ft. Myers

New 888-455-2120
Used 888-692-5494
Service 888-903-6610

Honda Of Ft. Myers We Make It Easy

Amazing sales team highly recommend! Pleasant

by from Ft Myers fl |

amazing sales team highly recommend! Bought last two vehicles from them and do t see myself buying anywhere else in future

Amazing time

by from Naples, FL |

I never write reviews but the sales crew at Honda of Ft. Myers was amazing, had a great time shopping, and even buying a car was easy and fun, and i've bought a few cars in my day and fun never came to mind until now. Simon made the process a breeze and a great time, made it easy and kept in light, he wouldn't let me leave until he was sure that i knew everything about my new car which helped a lot cause there was a ton of features i had no clue about. I would recommend this dealership and Simon to anyone, even have my parents going there next week to buy their car.

by from Naples, FL |

I have recently purchased my first brand new Honda Accord and absolutely love it. I am so grateful for my sales rep, Joshua Negrete, he totally made it happen. I'm in love with my car and in love with the service I received. I will definitely go back for service or if our family ever needs another car and Joshua will by my go to guy and I will definitely always refer him to my friends and family. Thank you again.

Great service and shopping experience

by from Naples, Florida |

I was very impressed with the facility. Joshua Negrete made my shopping experience very smooth. I felt very comfortable with my purchase. I didn't have any repairs but the survey would not let me complete it unless I put something there. It was not accepting N/A. That got very annoying.

Great Service

by from Ft Mayers fl |

I was in search for another vehicle for my family and I went to Joshua Negrete. He has helped me on other occasions with other family car purchases and it's always been a great experience. Joshua is my go to person when I need a car and I have referred friends and family and he always does what is needed to take care of me and my referrals. Thank you Joshua.

Greatest sales experience ever

by from Naples, FL |

I came to the dealership looking for a new vehicle. Joshua Negrete helped me all the way and did whatever was needed to make sure we where taken care of right. I will always recommend him and Honda of Ft Myers as it was a great experience. Thank you Joshua

Best sales representative - Joshua Negrete

by from Naples, FL |

Joshua is a great sales rep. I always come to him for my most recent car purchases and I always get the best service and he will do whatever it takes to take care of the customers. I definitely recommend him to all my friends & family. Thank you for everything Joshua.

Great Experience

by from Naples, Florida |

Had to go out of my way to write a review because this was the easiest car I ever bought. Kenson was a professional and walked us through the process from start to finish. We had done our homework and he answered all of our questions and made the process a breeze. Very happy with the service and with the car. Thanks Kenson!

Wouldn't go anywhere else to buy my next car

by from Tampa, fl |

I bought a car from this dealership, as soon as I got there I was received with excellent customer service, Joshua Negrete was so helpful, he took the time to find out what I was looking for and what I really wanted. I took the risk going there and I left that same day with my car that I still have and I love! It hasn't given me any problems, he really did a great job looking for something that fitted my needs and a car that I would be able to use for many years. He was very welcoming so I defitnely recommend people to go to him, I live in Tampa and I drove all the way there and left very happy!

Great services

by from Naples Florida |

I bough my first car a 2 months ago and it was the best experience I could of had. Josh looked at all the great options for me because I was nervous and not sure what kind of car would fit my life style. I absolutely love my new car and I can't thank Josh enough. I plan to always do business with Honda for myself & family . Thanks Honda & Josh

best car dealer

by from miami, Fl |

walked in to this dealer for a new car was approached by a sales rep that was very nice and presentable (josh) very helpful best sales rep in the dealer. would defenitely refer everyone I know looking for a new or used car to go and see josh at honda of fort myers .