Armen Cadillac, Inc.

1441 Ridge Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

New 877-728-2629 New877-728-2629
Used 877-457-9722 Used877-457-9722
Service 877-227-1516 Service 877-227-1516

Armen Cadillac is Pennsylvania's #1 Cadillac Dealership. Come see what makes us #1!

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

by from Phoenixville, PA |

Took one of our cars in for a service issue, Marc and staff provided a loaner and accurate description of the problem. Visited Sales to take a look around, Mr. Charles Woods sent me home with a beautiful CTS that I then returned to purchase. Super demeanor and complete knowledge of the vehicles. Even Armen took his time to make sure service was taking care of me, and he personally selected Charles to assist with a sale. Can't say enough about the entire experience. I will never go anywhere else. Old fashioned customer service is alive and well at Armen Cadillac!

Armen Cadillac, Inc. responded to this review

February 25, 2016

Thank you so much for the excellent review! I'm so glad to hear that every department was able to make your experience memorable and great! We hope to see you again soon and thanks for the business!

Satisfaction all the way!!

by from phoenixville, pa |

Dealership went out of there way to take care of our car repair issue. Loaner car for my son whose car was in for a big service was made available immediately and without issue. He is only 23 and works in NJ, but they were only too willing to accommodate him with a loaner vehicle. He is a new employee for a large concern, and needs to get to work efficiently. We were so pleased with the treatment, we purchased a beautiful vehicle from Mr. Woods who came highly recommended by Armen himself. EVERYONE went out of their way to satisfy our needs. From start to finish, the service/sales experience was one we never had anywhere else when dealing with our cars. Top notch care all the way. I still can't get over the ease and positive feeling we had dealing with Armen Cadillac.

The very best Cadillac dealer

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

In my case the car is possessed, and it was considered to call ia a priest. But Ted Robinson and his techs beleive they overcame the problem. The service department headed up by Ted Robinson has only one thing in mind and that is to keep the customer happy and their expensive purchase running in tip top condition.

Above and Beyond customer care

by from Doylestown, PA 18901 |

I am a previous Infiniti owner and visited the dealership to purchase a new car. I was greeted upon my arrival and assigned to Joe Lapenta. Joe asked me what I was looking for and needed in a car. We test drove 3 vehicles at which point I made my decision to purchase from Armen. Joe than attempted to locate a vehicle with the color and packages that I needed. Once found, we agreed on a price and I picked the vehicle up 4 days later. Upon delivery, Joe was very knowledgeable and explained all of the features that the car had. He sat with me setting up the comfort and convenience setting. I left feeling very good about my purchase and the dealership. I have already recommended Joe and Armen to a friend who is in the market for a new car. Thanks to the whole Cadillac team.

Excellent Sales, Excellent Service.

by from Ardmore, PA |

I brought my vehicle in for inspection and scheduled maintenance. I was out of there before I was done with my coffee. Awesome experience.

Great Service Visit

by from Ambler PA |

I realized that my inspection was up this month. They got me in, got me done, and got me out in no time. GREAT service department.

Car Care Service

by from Norristown, PA |

I went for a oil change, airbag modulator and windshield wiper blades. The service people are always friendly however I have to note that one of the ladies that take your payments is not very customer friendly. She could use a refresher course in customer service.

armen cadillac

by from conshohocken,pa |

excellent car dealership. have now leased 3 vehicles from them. one was a hummer h3 & other two were a srx and cts. the salesmen there are very knowledgeable about their inventory and also laid back and are not high pressure sales people. the service dept is excellent and treats you like a vip. facility is very modern and has tons of inventory to choose from. I will continue to lease cars there.

Fantastic Service

by from Holmes, PA |

although my car is new and has only been into the service area 2 times - recall and oil change - the service has been exceptional and professional!

Service

by from Philly |

Melissa and Marc were fantastic. This was much needed after my experience at a previous Cadillac dealership.