Piemontes Dundee Chevrolet Inc.

770 Dundee Ave, East Dundee, IL 60118

New 888-486-6519 New 888-486-6519
Used 888-735-7574 Used 888-735-7574
Service 888-752-5652 Service 888-752-5652

A Chicagoland tradition for over 40 years!

Great Buying Experience

by from East Dundee |

One of my best car buying experiences. Everyone is outstanding and friendly. I have never felt so important in my life. It has truly been a pleasure to have met the whole staff. Thank you! I will enjoy driving my new 2012 Chevy Equinox. Love it!

Prices Are Not Close To Reality

by from West Dundee, IL |

Their used car with 1,980 was listed at the sticker price of it being new. Offered wholesale for my car that was newer than theirs. I gave them my best deal and they couldn't come close to it on price to to the wholesale number and their sticker price on a used car. Not a good place to buy a car and wouldn't not recommend till they get their act together and come back to reality.

Go Somewhere ELSE!

by from Elgin, IL |

This has been the worst car buying experience EVER! I would never recommend this dealership to anyone. I purchased a brand new car in December and I am still having to return to have issues fixed. The customer service and lack of communication internally and to their customers is unacceptable. When I first purchased my car, I was having issues with my check engine light due to an automatic start they installed. I was in a loaner car for over a month while they tried to figure out the issue, during this time they were rude and not very helpful in trying to rectify the situation. Next, they also were suppose to touch up the paint since there were a few chips in the door and front bumper. The first time they completely missed the second spot, so I then had to return in February to have it touched up. When I brought it in at the beginning of February they touched it up with the wrong color and it chipped right off. At that time they told me this was due to the cold weather, which is crap since the did the side door in December when it was even colder. So I finally returned this week, almost 4 months from purchase date, to get the paint touched up. Again nothing but disappointment. I dropped it off yesterday and was told I would get a follow up call today, surprise...no call. So I had to call them to follow up and was told my car was ready, I showed up at the dealership and my car had not even been touched, it is not scheduled for service until tomorrow. After 3 times of returning to this dealership for the same issue this has been nothing but frustrating. If I could return the car and be done with this dealership I would. Stay away and go somewhere else where they appreciate your business.

HORRIBLE DEALER

by from DOLTON, IL |

This dealer is your worst nightmare. And will be THE worst car buying experience you will ever have. I promise you that. The first problem with this dealer is that their own workers are on strike!!! Their own mechanics are on strike because the dealer are refusing to pay them. Picketing outside the dealership. Holding signs and yelling at not only consumers, but also the sales people. My time their was so rough. They let me test drive a used car that they hadn't even detailed yet. Had not even clean up to look nice. It was a smokers car as well so the smell was ALL in the car. Then the idler pulley on the car was bad, so it was making a screeching noise. I asked them to fix this, they put on a new belt and said they fixed. As I was pulling off the lot, noise was still there, I turned around, told them, they told me to come back and they will fix.. I had to take my car out there three times before they fixed the issue. And before they fixed the issue, they claimed it was 10 other things before they finally listened to and fixed the idler pulley. They took forever to payoff my loan to my bank for the car that I traded in to them, which caused my payoff amount to increase. I brought the car on a Saturday, the salesman or business manager NEVER called my bank that Monday to verify the payoff amount. Then when they finally got ready to send the payoff amount, THEY NEVER called to verify what amount they were supposed to be sending, allthough, they took 13DAYS to send the money to bank. I gave them check for new car on 8th, they said they would overnight to bank, the didn't write and make out a check till the 20th. Then they tried to contact me, and say I owe them for the payoff!!! This dealership is horrible, DO NOT GO!!!

Internet prices are distorted

by from Niles IL |

They have prices that reflect discounts that would not apply to many people but they do admit that when you call them. They give you the higher price on the phone so that is good.

Treated With Total Disrespect By The Sales Manager

by from St Charles Illinois |

We went into Piemonte Dundee Chevrolet to look at a car we saw on the internet. After going through the union picketing their service department at the front of the dealership, we went in to only be treated with total disrespect by one of the sales managers. What an attitude this guy had. We told him our issues with the car and his reply to us was "then keep looking"! We will never go back nor recommend this place. What a gross waste of our rare free time. GO ELSEWHERE!!!

Good experience

by from Crystal Lake |

My wife and I came to Piemonte to look at the Sonic. Omar was very knowledgeable about the differences between the LS and LT and also the 1.4L turbo and 1.8L engines. We drove the 1.8, and decided that the performance was good enough for us, after having driven the 1.4 turbo in a Cruze at another dealership. The buying experience was stress free. We did not plan on making a purchase that day and we were initially presented a deal (we had a very old Prius to trade in) that was similar to one we had received previously for a different model of vehicle at a another dealership. Once it was clear that we planned on shopping around more, the sales manager presented us with a very good deal that I don't believe would have be bested by another dealer so we took it. Working with Omar and the entire staff at Piemonte was a good experience.

love the 2 years free maintenance

by from Dundee, IL |

Rich and his staff took the time to see what we wanted, what we could afford monthly and found the perfect car for me. Having a GM certified car ensures will be covered and protected. I also love the 2 years free maintenance.

wonderful service

by from Dundee, IL |

Our experience was absolutely great. Customer service was above all expections. My wife and I both felt we never have been treated so wonderful at any past experiences while buying an automobile. Thed entire staff at Piemonte's are to be commended for their part in our purchase. I would recommend your dealersahip above any other to all my family, friends and those I know who are interested in purchasing an autombile Thank you so much for your wonderful service

straight up professional approach

by from Dundee, IL |

Purchased a new 2013 Sonic LT for my college age daughter. After purchasing two new 2013 Chevys earlier this year from Piemonte, an unplanned event occurred requiring another vehicle. The staff was outstanding as in the recent past. I was eager to enlist the folks who had assisted me previously Dan Carter & the Carusiellos Rich and Mike. I was confident they would maintain their straight up professional approach and they did not disappoint. All the folks I brushed up against from the front door to the service area were eager, willing and demonstrated excellent customer focus. In short, this makes three for three in 2013. They can certainly expect referrals from me.