Piemontes Dundee Chevrolet Inc.

Piemontes Dundee Chevrolet Inc.

770 Dundee Ave. - Rte. 25, Dundee, IL 60118

New 888-486-6519
Used 888-735-7574
Service 888-752-5652

A Chicagoland tradition for over 40 years!

HORRIBLE DEALER

by from DOLTON, IL |

This dealer is your worst nightmare. And will be THE worst car buying experience you will ever have. I promise you that. The first problem with this dealer is that their own workers are on strike!!! Their own mechanics are on strike because the dealer are refusing to pay them. Picketing outside the dealership. Holding signs and yelling at not only consumers, but also the sales people. My time their was so rough. They let me test drive a used car that they hadn't even detailed yet. Had not even clean up to look nice. It was a smokers car as well so the smell was ALL in the car. Then the idler pulley on the car was bad, so it was making a screeching noise. I asked them to fix this, they put on a new belt and said they fixed. As I was pulling off the lot, noise was still there, I turned around, told them, they told me to come back and they will fix.. I had to take my car out there three times before they fixed the issue. And before they fixed the issue, they claimed it was 10 other things before they finally listened to and fixed the idler pulley. They took forever to payoff my loan to my bank for the car that I traded in to them, which caused my payoff amount to increase. I brought the car on a Saturday, the salesman or business manager NEVER called my bank that Monday to verify the payoff amount. Then when they finally got ready to send the payoff amount, THEY NEVER called to verify what amount they were supposed to be sending, allthough, they took 13DAYS to send the money to bank. I gave them check for new car on 8th, they said they would overnight to bank, the didn't write and make out a check till the 20th. Then they tried to contact me, and say I owe them for the payoff!!! This dealership is horrible, DO NOT GO!!!

Internet prices are distorted

by from Niles IL |

They have prices that reflect discounts that would not apply to many people but they do admit that when you call them. They give you the higher price on the phone so that is good.

Treated With Total Disrespect By The Sales Manager

by from St Charles Illinois |

We went into Piemonte Dundee Chevrolet to look at a car we saw on the internet. After going through the union picketing their service department at the front of the dealership, we went in to only be treated with total disrespect by one of the sales managers. What an attitude this guy had. We told him our issues with the car and his reply to us was "then keep looking"! We will never go back nor recommend this place. What a gross waste of our rare free time. GO ELSEWHERE!!!

Good experience

by from Crystal Lake |

My wife and I came to Piemonte to look at the Sonic. Omar was very knowledgeable about the differences between the LS and LT and also the 1.4L turbo and 1.8L engines. We drove the 1.8, and decided that the performance was good enough for us, after having driven the 1.4 turbo in a Cruze at another dealership. The buying experience was stress free. We did not plan on making a purchase that day and we were initially presented a deal (we had a very old Prius to trade in) that was similar to one we had received previously for a different model of vehicle at a another dealership. Once it was clear that we planned on shopping around more, the sales manager presented us with a very good deal that I don't believe would have be bested by another dealer so we took it. Working with Omar and the entire staff at Piemonte was a good experience.

love the 2 years free maintenance

by from Dundee, IL |

Rich and his staff took the time to see what we wanted, what we could afford monthly and found the perfect car for me. Having a GM certified car ensures will be covered and protected. I also love the 2 years free maintenance.

wonderful service

by from Dundee, IL |

Our experience was absolutely great. Customer service was above all expections. My wife and I both felt we never have been treated so wonderful at any past experiences while buying an automobile. Thed entire staff at Piemonte's are to be commended for their part in our purchase. I would recommend your dealersahip above any other to all my family, friends and those I know who are interested in purchasing an autombile Thank you so much for your wonderful service

straight up professional approach

by from Dundee, IL |

Purchased a new 2013 Sonic LT for my college age daughter. After purchasing two new 2013 Chevys earlier this year from Piemonte, an unplanned event occurred requiring another vehicle. The staff was outstanding as in the recent past. I was eager to enlist the folks who had assisted me previously Dan Carter & the Carusiellos Rich and Mike. I was confident they would maintain their straight up professional approach and they did not disappoint. All the folks I brushed up against from the front door to the service area were eager, willing and demonstrated excellent customer focus. In short, this makes three for three in 2013. They can certainly expect referrals from me.

you can bet I will be back

by from Dundee, IL |

Purchased a new 2013 Cruze LT, the second of two new vehicles purchased the same week. Both sales experiences were by far the most enjoyable auto purchases ever in my 40 years driving Chevrolet vehicles. Given that both involved trades these weren't simple transactions. Further, I feel privileged to have been able to work with Rich Crausiello and then Dan Carter as they seem to be on a mission to go above & beyond the call to thrill their customers with every detail. Fact is the entire staff demonstrated great integrity and professionalism all the way through the process. Both my adult children will be needing vehicles within the next year, you can bet I will be back to work with Rich and the crew at Piemonte Chevy.

Great service, sales department made buying fun

by from Amboy IL. |

I enjoyed dealing with the guys in the sales department,they made buying a used car fun. The car I bought was as good as they told me it was. after purchasing there were a couple of things that needed repair that I had them take care of. The car was taken care of quickly and was ready on time. I would like to thank the guys in the sales department for making the car buying experiance a fun one.

very helpful and knowledgeable

by from Dundee, IL |

I bought the malibu to replace a Pontic G6 that was starting to have transmission problems. My father owns a 2012 Malibu and I have always loved the way it handles. I contacted Al Piemonte Chevy in hopes of purchasing a Tahoe. I learned that given my poor credit situation I could not get financed. Convinced on the idea that I would not be able to own a Chevy I decided I would stop looking. Erika from Al Piemonte called several times and convinced me to continue trying to get a Chevy. She called and followed up with me daily to assist me in finding financing and to get me to come in and trade my vehicle. Well the finance department worked miracles and I am now in my Chevy Malibu. The sales person Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He helped me find the perfect fit for my family. I found everyone to be very friendly and I hope that this attitude continues. I know that some dealers I have had in the past are usually pleasant and helpful to get the sale and then have mediocre customer service later on down the road. I don't believe this to be the case at Al Piemonte Chevy of Dundee. I am willing to provide a positive reference at anytime for this dealership and I plan on returning there when I am for financially able to purchase my Tahoe.