John Kennedy Mazda Pottstown

Service 888-459-0226

Enjoy Your Ride

satisfyed customer

by from greensburg pa |

i'm very satisfied with the complete car buying experience.nate at kennedy ford in Pottstown,was very helpful.and he answered all my questions,everything the dealership said they would probably give me for my trade in,they did and more .I left the deal very satisfied,and with a truck that I really love,thank you kennedy ford.

Liars that don't stand behind product

by from 19380, PA |

I?m writing to express my deep displeasure with my Mazda3 and John Kennedy Mazda in Limerick Pa due to their clearly unscrupulous business practices. I purchased my Mazda 3 because of its excellent quality and consumer satisfaction ratings. When I purchase the car I assumed it consisted of genuine Mazda quality parts. To my dismay, I have discovered this is not the case with my automobile. My leather seats are not genuine Mazda grade as they were purchased and installed by a 3rd party not at my request. Apparently another customer backed out of a deal?.if only I had been so wise. That?s all fine and good, however the seats have developed strange ?burn? marks from what I assume is caused by sunlight. I freely admit the car is used in the outdoors the majority of the time. I point this out because the brain trust at John Kennedy is blaming its outdoor use and parking in the sun as the source of the problem. In 2012, they replaced the two rear headrest covers after suffering the same fate as stated above. It was admitted the material must have had a defect. Presently, the rear seat is showing the same ?burning? and they will not address the issue because of the car being 6 years old and the expense. This is not a warranty or wear and tear issue as the front seat has worn to the point I find it embarrassing. I understand sometimes we don?t get what we expect, but this is a travesty. I?m not sure what can be done, but I would like to remedy the situation. My family and friends have purchased several cars from John Kennedy Mazda and I assure you that mistake will not happen again. I don?t believe Mazda recommends not parking the car in the sun for it will burn your leather. I have never heard of any make of car where the leather burns due to the sun.

Vehicle was sold

by from Easton, pa |

The vehicle I inquired about was sold already. Would appreciate if they has updated the listings in a more timely fashion.