629 N. Lewis Road, Limerick, PA 19468

New 888-459-4635
Used 888-459-4645
Service 888-237-5299

Experience the Power of One.

Great Sales Dept.

by from Pottstown, PA |

I had a great experience with Jose Figueroa and Ben Grinar with the purchase of my new Honda CR-V. They were both very informative and were not pressuring me into anything. I know car buying can be very stressful, but this experience was outstanding. I will highly recommend Piazza Honda of Pottstown to my friends and family who are in need of a new vehicle!

Should've went here first ...

by from Ardmore, PA |

Prior to our visit to Piazza Honda my husband and I visited 6 other dealerships. Jose, our salesman, really set this dealership apart from all the others by truly listening to and understanding our needs. In addition to his listening skills, he truly knew his inventory , which enabled him to recommend the car we ended up buying. Not only did we receive great service from our salesman, also from service. The service manager wanted to detail the car for us they are even going as far as to deliver the car to our home since we were unable to make a second trip down. This dealership went out of their way working with us, which in turn earns both our loyalty and further recommendation! Both my husband and I feel Piazza Honda offers exceptional customer service! Other dealerships pale in comparison. Kudos to Piazza for a great job, Old fashioned customer service rarely seen in today's world.

Great Trade-In Experience

by from Potttsown, PA |

My family was growing out of our Elantra so we were looking for a used Odyssey. Not only did I get a killer trade-in price for my Elantra but the used Odyssey we looked at seemed as if it was right off the assembly line! I didn't walk in there thinking I'd take an extended warranty but this van was in such good condition I couldn't help it. And the financing was better than expected too! All in all it was a fast, simple and fun experience for something that could have easily been painful. I have no reason not to use them again in the future.

Very Pleased!!

by from Pottstown, PA |

I was very pleased with my recent experience with Piazza Honda and especially with my sales associate Travis Matthews. I spoke with Travis and also took a CR-V for a test drive. I was still shopping around so I told him I would get back with him if I was interested in purchasing the vehicle. One of the first times I didn't feel pressured by a salesperson. I found two vehicles that I was interested in, but it finally came down to how Travis worked to get me a reliable vehicle at a good price. After I told Travis I was interested in purchasing the vehicle, I noticed one issue from reading web reviews that concerned me related to the headlights. Turned out the issue was a non issue, but I wanted to test the car again at night. Travis was happy to address my concern and also did a great job going over everything on the vehicle. He was professional and very nice to work with. I'm glad to have another reliable Honda and just as glad to have gotten a great purchased experience at a Honda dealer close to home. Thanks Piazza and thanks Travis!

Great Work!

by from Pottstown, PA |

Sales Associate, Ben Grinar is the best we have ever dealt with. We have sent others to him and will continue to do so.

Great Work!

by from Pottstown, PA |

Great place to buy...easy and GREAT trade value

by from philadelphia,pa |

I met with Steve and he was great . Gave me a great trade value for my truck and was very helpful with the transaction . Clean dealership and great soft pretzels !!!!

Great!

by from Pottstown, PA |

Ben took his time to explain various new features including technology for phone bluetooth setup. He was very patient and showed interest in any specific needs and concerns with the purchase of my new CR-V. His knowledge and understanding was extremely helpful! Thanks Ben!!

Great Service

by from Norristown PA |

I was very pleased with the service I received during my buying experience. The Sales Rep (Ritz) was very professional and took time to go over the features and made sure my wife and I are confortable with all of them before we drove off. He also made sure that the battery for DVD remote control was replaced...small things that made a huge impression on me and my wife. We will be in the market for another vehicule in next 2 years, and I think I know where I will be going. Samir

by from Pottstown, PA |

Bruce we had a very nice experience. I wanted to let you know that Steve did a fantastic job on explaining the car and he had much patience with us and always had a smile on his face. He answered any question

Thank you, thank you!

by from Pottstown, PA |

We were in such a jam this week with our Odyssey and Piazza Honda took us right in without a reservation. The entire team at Piazza Honda - Pottstown works tirelessly to please its customers. Piazza did that and more with us! The quick turnaround was amazing. Equally amazing was how pleasant Piazza's staff was to contact us when the van was finished. I can't see us going to another place to buy our vehicles as Piazza to be the superior dealership in service, friendliness, timeliness and quality!