AutoNation Nissan Kendall

Used 877-648-9848
Service 888-647-1553

Best Service ever

by from Miami, FL |

I had an outstanding experience buying my first used car at this dealership. Navila the sales person showed me several good options that met my needs. The buying process was hassle free and pleasant. I am extremely pleased and confident that I made the right decision.

Great sales experience!

by from Miami FL |

Josh Cruz was our sales rep. My fiancÚ and I leased a 2015 Altima and traded in our car. We had agreed to numbers with Josh before arriving to the dealership. We were not sure if they would change the number on us once we arrived but Josh and management were very honest and kept their word. Yeovanni the finance manager was very fast and courteous of our time. We would definitely do business with Josh again because an honest sales rep is hard to find.

GREAT SERVICE

by from MIAMI, FL |

I got there and the car was ready to see immediately. The time we had to wait for the whole process was very short. The show room was great and provided plenty to browse around at while we waited for the paper work. Navila was very friendly and made sure the car was very clean. Great price and great experience

I',m so happy!

by from miami,fl. |

I went to nissan of kendall and got the best deal after a long exhaustive day of car-shopping.those guys don't play around.they give you the bottom line up front and it was better than the numbers it had taken me all day to get from other dealers.thanks to bob williams and mgr.eddie socias.you're the best!

Shopping a new car

by from Homestead |

I was very pleased with the service we got from mr: Joseph Baroudi, he was very profesional and kind, my sister were happy with the purchase, if we need another car I will defenely come back to mr. Joseph

Great Service!

by from Miami, FL |

Navila made my car buying experience easy and painless! I wanted to buy an Altima SL and she got me one at a great price. Buy from her!

Fast and Easy

by from Miami, FL |

The entire process was fast and was done to my satisfaction. Mr Colome helped us and did a very good job. We bought a used car and if we decide to change it later on it will definately be with Mr Colome.

Very Helpful

by from Miami,Fl |

The employees are very helpful. Especially Mr Colome, I will come back to see him again to get my daughter a car.

It was a good experience

by from Miami, Fl |

Jorge Colome helped me get my new car and I had a good experience.

Great experience

by from Miami, FL |

I recently purchased a new car from this dealer. I was greeted by salesman, Joseph B, was kind enough to show me the vehicle I wanted and showed me all the features in it. He was very knowledgeable about the product, very professional, and courteous. He walked me through the process, which went smoothly. Highly recommended!!

I bought a new car.

by from Miami, Florida |

To whom it may concern, Miguel filpo is a excellent asset to your dealership. Hes very knowledgeable and kept me very comfortable. Thank you, JosÚ Montane