AutoNation Nissan Kendall

17305 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33156

New 877-245-4806
Used 888-617-5442
Service 888-647-1553

Best experience ever at a dealership

by from Weston, Fl. |

I found a vehicle Iiked on the website at a fair price. Spoke to James Franklin at the dealership. He was very professional and said yes this is the real price of the car. I filled out the credit app. online and setup an appt. to meet Mr. Franklin. Upon arrival at Kendall Nissan was greeted promptly by Mr. Franklin. After taking a little info he immediately gave paperwork to finance. While paperwork was being processed went on test drive. Returned to building. sat down, signed paperwork and was on my way. This was the easiest and quickest car purchase I've ever had. I highly recommend Kendall Nissan and James Franklin.

New cars purchase

by from Miami Florida |

Thanks autonation and Rolando Nunez great job good luck to autonation Nissan kendall special to my salesman Rolando Nunez and Cesar sale manager.

Threw me under the bus & then drove off laughing !

by from FAR AWAY |

PLEASE don't allow looks to fool you. Bought a car, very expensive car, & it had problems unknown to ever the dealer. ( admitted it ) Thankfully my 3 day return was put to good use. Service light on & all the fading paint on the car, red over spray paint on the hood, bad seals on the windows, etc..... I had hoped to find a replacement car as I lost mine in April, but this dealer CLEARLY cares about volume over people & their desires. Autonation of Kendal could have kept me in that expensive sports car, as I drove 1.5 hours to get to you while I was VERY sick. I was mislead, taken advantage of, made to feel like I didn't matter & this isn't good business sense. WORD OF MOUTH IS EVERYTHING !! I'm without a car now as I had no choice but to return my car that they refused to fix at a minimal cost to keep the star shining in my eye. I'm very disappointed in how I was treated in the end. Could have been better but .BUYER BEWARE !!

Treating customers like family!

by from Homestead, fl |

This weekend I went to purchase a new car. My dad came with me to make sure that I wasn't taken advantage of. Before my dad said anything, I told the sales agent Mario Mendez, what I was looking for and the monthly payment I needed. Mario started asking me questions to see what I wanted in a car. My dad stepped in and asked him if he had a daughter. He replied that he did. My dad told him to treat me like I was one of his daughters because I was someone's daughter. So, that is what he did. He did everything he could to make sure all my needs we're met. Over all, it was a good experience. I left feeling well taken care of and my father was very pleased with the service.

100% Recommend!!!

by from Homestead, FL |

Just bought a car last week from this location and i was blown with the customer service The sales person was great at showing me exactly what i was looking for he had great customer service and had great knowledge on cars The entire process was great and fast Thanks to these guys and there hard work i was able to drive my new car.

by from Miami,FL |

I recently purchased a new Rogue 2014 from Autonation Nissan Kendall. I love my new car and I couldn't be happier with the unbelievable customer service that I was given by everyone at the dealer , specially Rolando Nuņez my salesman and the Sales Manager, Raul Borrego, that guided me throughout the whole process with integrity and professionalism. Thank you Kendall Nissan.

by from Miami,fl |

excellent sales personnel

by from Miami, Fl |

I had the best shopping experience when I bought in this dealership. Jeffrey the salesman that I contacted online guide me all the way.

RED CARPET

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

Unlike any other Autonation Dealership in the Florida region. In a class all by itself.

I'll Always Come Back to AutoNation Nissan of Kend

by from Miami, Fl. |

i just purchased a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder (which I LOVE, by the way!!). My experience here has been nothing short of excellent! I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership over the last 10 years and always leave with the car that I really want with a heck of a deal! I can't turn away and go anywhere else because they just make it happen for me! My salesmen ( I had 2) were Mario and Rolando. They were awesome and made the whole car buying process so flawless! The service team is extremely efficient and attentive to the customer's needs also. The showroom is spotless and so is the service dept. garage. Great job, Auto Nation Nissan of Kendall!

Place to buy a car

by from West Palm Beach |

When I walked in, James Franklin was there to be of assistance. He was very thoughtful on my needs in purchasing a new car.