Fred Beans Ford of Boyertown

525 Rt. 100 North, Boyertown, PA 19512

New 888-459-6447
Used 888-460-1614
Service 877-438-2127

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

POOR COMMUNICATIO!!!

by from Alburtis, PA |

If this dealership is successful it is not from their prompt and accurate skills of communication. Sent an email from their website with my info to get an Eprice for a car. Was sent back an email saying they were closed even though it was clearly past their opening time. The email goes on to say that my request is "top priority" and they are committed to delivering the very best buying experience. Six(6) hours after that I get an email saying the car has been sold. Ha Ha, so much for "top priority". I have no further plans to communicate, let alone buy a car from this dealership if this is how they start the buying process. This review may sound of "sour grapes", but I was not committed to buying I just wanted a fast, courteous, professional response. Hope you have better luck! GMgobacktobusinessschool

Great experience! Great dealership!

by from Pottstown, PA |

Recently purchased a pre-owned F150 from Fred Beans of Boyertown. My salesman Aaron was very knowlegeable and easy to deal with. I was given a fair deal, treated well by everyone, and left with a very good feeling. The truck was a 2005 with higher mileage and was sold as/is, but despite that, when I had an issue with a wheel bearing a couple days later, they helped me get it fixed without hassle and got me back on my way. I felt they went out of their way to help me out, and it showed me how they really operate around there. Was surprised to see some of these comments, since my family and a great number of my friends do business there and have for years, and it is the way they operate that keeps us coming back! As a long time local customer, I would ignore some of these comments

Fantastic people, wonderful buying experience!

by from Hightstown, NJ |

I was a little nervous based on the reviews posted here, but they had the car I wanted, so we took a chance. Before we made the long drive, I called and had a great talk with Chad, the sales manager. He spent plenty of time talking with me (ZERO sales pressure, just a helpful conversation) and I could tell this was a no-BS operation. Jessica confirmed with us a few times before our appointment, which reassured us that it would be worth the trip. We were under serious time constraints that day, and once we knew we wanted to buy, the process went incredibly fast. We cut a very fair deal quickly, with no games. They went above and beyond to speed up all the paperwork and phone calls that needed to happen to secure financing and get everything done. Even aside from the business aspect, they were genuine, straightforward, really nice people who made the process smooth and enjoyable. (Very much the opposite of our last car shopping experience!) We will gladly recommend them to anyone and everyone, and will be making that drive again when it's time for our next car. It's rare to feel that good about buying anything, but we do!

Not trustworthy!!!!

by from LaFayette, New York |

My experience started out great; negotiated the price on the F250 Ford Truck, gave them a down payment on my credit card to seal the deal. As I live out of state, they were going to hold the vehicle a couple of days until I could get there; I got insurance to cover transporting the vehicle home. The next day, I receive a call that they sold the vehicle the night before right out from under me. When I heard this, I called the sales manager to express my displeasure with their sales tactics and was rudely hung up on.

DEALERSHIP FULL OF IDIOTS!!!

by from TAMAQUA, PA |

I WAS GOING TO BUY A TRUCK FROM THESE IDIOTS WITH CASH, WHEN I SPOKE TO THAT "SALESMAN" HE TOLD ME THE TRUCK WAS THERE I MADE AN APPT TO GO DOWN AND BUY IT, THEN LIKE 10 MINUTES LATER HE CALLED ME BACK AND SAID IT WAS SOLD AND HE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT AFTER HE TOLD ME OVER THE PHONE THE FIRST TIME I SPOKE WITH HIM THAT YES IT WAS STILL THERE AND YES I COULD COME DOWN AT 3PM TO BUY IT. A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!! NONE OF THEM KNOW WHAT ANY OF THE OTHERS ARE DOING!! IF A VEHICLE IS SOLD A NORMAL DEALERSHIP WOULD MAKE SURE THE "SALES PPL" KNOW IT WAS SOLD!!!

Not cooperative

by from Downingtown, PA |

Bought a 2011 Explorer on Friday. Asked about 2nd remote key, was told that it wasn't in shop, had to call prior owner to see if they had it - if not, they would need to provide a new one. Went on Saturday to take delivery of vehicle. Had to ask about 2nd key. They didn't have it. I asked for them to give us a "we owe you" document to complete the sale. Had to ask a 2nd time to get that. Called on Monday to inquire about key, was told prior owner didn't have it. They would have to order one. Tuesday, was told it would take about a week to get the key. That is pure crap !!!! Key can be FedEx'ed overnight. That's what Fred Beans Ford Boyertown should be doing to satisfy this customer. This sale should have never occurred without a 2nd key. Yes, shame on me for taking the car. But even more, shame on them for not satisfying their customer. Additionally, they were to fill the tank. As we drove off on 2-lane road, looked at gauge and it was only 3/4. Also, stain on rear leather seat. And day after sale, my wife was going thru the car and found a half eaten pretzel in the passenger seat rear pocket !!! They obviously have a different vision of what "detailing" a vehicle means.

Ford F250

by from Allentown PA |

The dealership never responded to my request I submitted, through CARS.COM, for information on a Ford F250 truck. review100