Arrowhead Honda

8380 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 866-582-0621
Used 877-227-6740
Service 888-538-3409

Remember.. Always More for you Trade at Arrowhead Honda...

Very Simple and Easy Purchase!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I just bought a 2013 Honda Civic Si and couldn't be happier. Everyone from Tony in sales, Hex in finance and Adrian Lamb in service did a fantastic job! Can't wait for the car to be delivered next week! Thanks Arrowhead Honda team!

August 23, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about your purchase of your New Civic from Tony C. Thank you for your kind words about Hex and Andrian Lamb. Thank you again very much for your business. Tracey Ford, Internet Director, 623-815-2041, tford@arrowheadhonda.com.

Honda Appreciation

by from Glendale, Az |

Aziz is an amazing sale advisor who can serve you and fulfill all your questions and needs. He made sure to explain everything and clarify in an accurate way. I give him 10 stars and more if possible.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and review. Aziz is a very good asset to our company. Please let me know if you need anything. Tracey Ford-Internet Director-tford@arrowheadhonda.com 623-815-2041

eager sales department

by from phoenix, az |

Very good experience, everyone especially our salesman tried to make the process work quickly and efficiently. The pricing was ok, but not fantastic and felt a little pushed to buy a model with AWD when FWD would have been sufficient but wasn't available. Biggest flaw was that our salesman was new and not well trained on the automobile's features. I think this is a management flaw that lets people out on the floor without enough training, otherwise he did a fabulous job helping us.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and review. We truly appreciate your comments. Please let me know if you need anything now or in the future. Tracey Ford-Internet Director-tford@arrowheadhonda.com 623-815-2041

Wonderful Buying Experience!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I felt very welcomed and very happy that I stopped off at this dealership. This was the very first time buying a Honda and the quickest purchase process time compared to any other dealership. This place really makes you feel like family. I really enjoyed the environment and there was no sales pressure put on us. Please go see Tony Cicala if you are thinking of purchasing a vehicle, he was very nice and just down to earth person. I would definitely buy from him again.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and review and welcome to our family. Tony Cicala is a very good asset to our company. Please let me know if you need anything. Tracey Ford-Internet Director-tford@arrowheadhonda.com 623-815-2041

Great Car-----Great Price

by from El Mirage AZ |

Marshall was polite, professional, and did his best to see that all my needs and wants were met. He's very knowledgeable about the Honda product, in my case the CRV Touring. He went the extra to get the vehicle I wanted that day!!! Very pleased with his "can do" attitude and actions. Thank you, Marshall

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and review. Marshall is a very good asset to our company. Please let me know if you need anything now or in the future. Tracey Ford-Internet Director-tford@arrowheadhonda.com 623-815-2041

5 stars for Arrowhead Honda!

by from Sun City AZ |

I had been looking for a used Honda CR-V, and Brianne found one for me, just what I had been looking for. She had a good knowlege of the vehicle, answered all my questions, and after the deal was made, they , SHE delivered the vehicle to my home the same day. Great sales person, I enjoyed everyone I met. I will be back... I'd recommend them to anyone. Tell them what you want, they will find it for you!

Internet Salesman Craig

by from Peoria, AZ |

Craig was very friendly in helping me with the purchase of my 2015 Honda Accord Sport. He knew the inside and outside of the car impressively well, and was not a jerk in any way. I was at a Honda dealership a few weeks before this, and walked out because of the poor service that they showed. Craig, however, was very helpful, and I was happy to buy a new Honda from him!

Friendly

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went in looking for a minivan. Ken was very helpful and explained all the features. It was nice going somewhere that I didn't feel pressured to buy. The next day I came back and purchased an odyssey, I love it. Ask for Ken Jugan, he was great!

Buy experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

Ron and Jason were highly professional. Ron was prepared for our visit and the test drive was completed in a timely manner. The subsequent negotiation was also stress free. Jason completed the follow-up paper work and completely explained our options for the additional services. The entire process took about 2 hours. We can definitely recommend this dealership to other potential buyers. Thank you. Willaim Benn & Janet Carr

2015 Cicic EX 2/1/15

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had several opportunties from three other dealerships for purchasing a vehicle put I choosed Honda mostly because of Steve Hamilton skills of showcaseing the benefits of driving an Honda Civic. Steve was very knowledgeable of the car. He was also helpful in making me understand the finance part of the process. The car was delievered in mint condition. Steve is on standby to continie to help me with totaling understanding the features especially the bluetooth. Don Tufarelli

Great Service at Arrowhead Honda

by from SUN CITY, AZ |

I had bought a Honda Civic Arrowhead Honda from Dino Krallis in 2009 and there was a reason I went back to him when I needed to lease a new car...GREAT SERVICE. I arranged everything while overseas and with the help of Dino, Tracey Ford and Eric Galliani, we were able to agree on the car, agree on the price, and I was able to pick the car up the day after I arrived back in the US. Car buying is commonly known for the hassles you must endure. Not so with these folks...Hassle free TWICE for me.