Bell Ford

New 866-815-1832
Used 888-284-7729
Service 888-237-5799

Arizona's Ford Giant!

The most wonderful way to buy a Ford

by from Glendale Arizona |

I love this dealership!!! Everyone is great Speedy and no hassle. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Thank You Bell Ford for a great experience

Review of Bell Ford

by from Phoenix, AZ |

All the folks went out of their way to locate the exact model with the packages that I wanted. There was now high pressure from day 1. They located what I wanted,secured the vehicle,,offered for me to take it over the weekend to make sure it was exactly the car for my wife who will be the principle driver.Took delivery 2 days ago and am very happy with the purchase. Accomodating in all aspects is our experience with Bell Ford.

April 14, 2014

M Acosta Thanks for taking the time to post a review about your experience here at Bell Ford. Although we stock hundreds of new and pre-owned vehicles sometimes we just don't have the one you are looking for. Rather than trying to sell you something we have on hand we will locate what you are looking for and get it from one of our trading partners. We are happy we could locate the vehicle you requested and earn your business. Please feel free to contact us anytime you may questions or service needs. Welcome to the Bell Ford Family. Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

Perfect financing

by from Surprise, AZ |

Bell Ford pulled a rabbit out of the hat to find Ford financing so we could purchase a cherry 2013 Ford Fusion, took my motorcycle in on trade, and overcame numerous obstacles. They performed a miracle. They were wonderful.

April 3, 2014

Chris, Financing a vehicle can be challenging at times. We do everything we can at Bell Ford to work with you to make sure we represent the whole picture to the finance companies. It was a pleasure working for you and getting you into your Fusion. Enjoy your vehicle and if you have any needs just give us a call. Thanks Again for letting us earn your business.

would recommend

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Very satisfied from the initial phone call about stocked inventory and all the way through the financing agreement. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for quality products and a respectful sales staff. I will be a repeat customer when the time comes to add or trade a car.

April 3, 2014

Adrian, Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. We know you have many choices today of dealerships to do business with. We look forward to having you as part of the Bell Ford family of owners. If you have any needs just let us know and we will be happy to help. Enjoy your new vehicle and thanks again!

Comfortable

by from Phoenix, Az |

I needed to purchase a new vehicle and I was very nervous since it is a large purchase and I keep my vehicles long term so I wanted a car I would be happy with long term. I was also nervous and afraid of being taken advantage of by a pushy salesman. But when the sales representative at Bell Ford walked up to me and introduced himself and asked how he could help me, I knew immediately this was going to be the most pleasant transaction of my life. He was very professional in his manner and attire; his friendliness made me feel very comfortable and at ease about the whole process. I had a car that I was interested in and he let me test drive it and made sure I was comfortable with it. He answered all my questions and concerns and even asked me specific questions to ensure that I would be happy with the vehicle I was wanting to buy; he even personally made sure I knew how to operate all the vehicle's features and accessories. He was very dedicated to making sure I was happy with the car and the price. I never felt pressured. They explained every line and detail in the paperwork so I knew exactly what I was paying for and again answered all questions honestly and sincerely. I will never purchase another vehicle from anywhere but Bell Ford and I will tell everyone I know that they are the place to go to when buying a car. They made the whole experience so easy and pleasant. It was a pleasure doing business with Bell Ford and I look forward to a lifetime of doing business with them.

March 17, 2014

Art, Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to post this positive review. At Bell Ford we always treat or valued customers like we would like to be treated. Buying a vehicle can be very stressful and it is always great to hear from our new family of owners that we could make the experience a pleasurable one. Enjoy your new vehicle and remember if you ever have any needs we are always here to help. Thanks again for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Excellent

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Excellent from start to finish - dealership and sales person :)

March 17, 2014

Will, We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience at Bell Ford. If there is anything you need remember we are here to help.

My buying experience at Bell Ford

by from Glendale, AZ |

The salesperson - Brian Cruz was very professional and helpful...Mike in Finance was also helpful and worked hard to get us the best deal we could get...Overall a wonderful car buying experience.

March 17, 2014

Thank you Cliff. Happy to have you join our family of owners at Bell Ford.

loved it

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Everyone we dealt with during our visit was friendly and helpful. It was a positive experience!

March 17, 2014

Montoya, It has been a couple months since your purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Remember if you have any needs please contact us and we would be happy to help. Thanks again for allowing us at Bell Ford to earn your business.

Best experience I've had.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was by far the best experience I've had in purchasing a car. The honesty of Bell Ford's personnel and no pressure sales is very encouraging to me. The timely manner in which the whole process took place was great.

Excellent Overall Experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I purchased a used vehicle sight-unseen from Bell Ford. After having the vehicle inspected by a third party, Bell took care of a few minor issues prior to shipping. It was delivered just as promised. The process was simple and Harley and Tisha were great to work with. Thank you all so much for your excellent service!

Worked hard to get a car that met my needs.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went in to look at two specific cars. The salesperson was most accommodating in showing the vehicles requested and allowing me to drive them. He then suggested that we list the pros and cons and compare each vehicle against the items that were on my "must have" list. As we proceeded with the pro and con list, he asked if he could show me one more vehicle. He sensed that it might be more compatible with what I was looking for in an automobile. He was absolutely correct. That is the car that I ended up buying.