Bell Honda

701 W. Bell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85023

New 480-646-3802
Used 602-648-9192
Service 855-512-6116

Bell Honda Home of the Hundred Dollar Honda... At Bell Honda it's all about you!

Great repair service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Have not had to come in too often, only for scheduled service. It's a Honda, after all. On the few occasions I have had a mechanical/electrical problem, it was handled efficiently and completely. Most recent was an electrical problem with the door locks. Christopher Jones took my info and had it checked ASAP. The problem was found in a short period of time. Parts were in stock. Chris kept me advised through the entire process, and I was able to have my CRV back in a few hours, as promised. Thank you!

George really took care of me and my car

by from Phoenix, AZ |

George was so helpful and accommodating, especially considering that I had to have my car towed in unexpectedly Monday morning with no appointment. He was very informative and took the time to make sure that all my questions were answered. He made the whole experience a lot better than it started out with when my car was disabled at my house. Thanks again for taking care of me and my car George!

service is amazing

by from Glendale az |

.....so where do I begin ...ooh yeah the service...so Profesional, and right on point...I love my service writer, George...so informative and so profesional..honest and straight to the point, even remembers my name ...all my service work has always been taken care of..and properly repaired..scheduling an appointment so easy. they always work around my scheduale...I would defenetly recommend BELL HONDA to anyone. .me and my wife both get our HONDA vehicles serviced there..and there prices are great. ...we even get service coupons in our mail and email ..I give them five stars all around ..ask for George Haslerig...he is awesome ...

August 25, 2015

Hi Narcis, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear about your great experience with George and our service department, and we can't thank you enough for your repeat business. We look forward to helping you out in the future!

**************update*****************

by from Phoenix, AZ |

*******************************UPDATE*********************** After posting this review I heard from the GM of the dealership Scott who assured me he would listen to the tape of my interaction with the finance guy in question. To say it plainly I did not believe him based on my previous interaction with his employees. To my surprise he advised me no matter what was said on the tape, that since I left thinking that I was buying the full coverage he would honor that for 3 years. He would replace the tire and make sure the warranty was in place. I was pleased by this and would have been satisfied there. If this surprised me, what happened next shocked me!!! Scott called me back about 15 minutes later and said he had listened to the tape and that I was absolutely correct I was sold one coverage and given another. He apologised profusely and assured me this was not the way they do business. first, let me say, he had no reason to continue to look into this and even less to tell me that I was correct since he had already appeased me. This above and beyond approach to customer service was not expected after my initial encounter with Bell Honda. On this conversation Scott also informed me that he would extend the coverage to match what I was told in the finance room to 5 Years for the tires and paint and he extended the bumper to bumper to 7 years 125,000 miles. I was now completely blown away!!! Scott set my daughter up with Steve in service who would help her get the tire changed today. My daughter called me afterwards to say that not only was Steve very nice, he was waiting at the door for her when she arrived. He had her new contracts for the warranties in hand and ready to be signed and her car was taken back immediately. She was out of there with her new tire and new warranty paperwork in less than 45 minutes. Then to my surprise yet again, Steve called me and said he had read my review one last time and noticed that we had never received the $25 gas card we were promised either. He verified my address and said it would be in the mail today. To be honest this was the first time I have ever reviewed a company, but my initial experience was so bad I could not stomach just sitting here and taking it. I did not know what would happen by writing this review but I knew I had to let people know about my experience. As upset as I was yesterday, I am equally if not more impressed and satisfied with the attention and concern placed on my complaint by Scott and Steve. I never in a million years expected this to be resolved in such a speedy and customer-centric way. If you would have asked me yesterday if I would ever go to this dealership again, I would have said a few curse words followed by and exclamated NO!! I can now honestly say that I would trust Scott as a man of his word, and would do business with him or any company he runs at any time in the future. Scott told me he did not expect me to remove or change my review because it was accurate and he was embarrassed that it was all true, but the way he jumped in with both feet and made the situation right, there was no way I could leave that last review up. Thank you Steve for taking care of Darian today, and Thank you Scott for being a stand up guy!! By the way you will know exactly how I felt in 5 years when you are helping your daughter finance her first Honda!!!!! Sincerely, Phil Miller

August 17, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make this right, we truly appreciate it! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

First Service Appointment and Actually Hassle-Free

by from North Phoenix, AZ |

I received a notice of recall for my car and this is the first time I take my car into a shop for any kind of servicing and only because it was absolutely necessary. I have had more than plenty experiences with customers and their complaints about the service department which is also what worried me about needing to visit a service department at all. From the first day I showed to leave my car to 4 day later when I picked it up, both Anthony and the people at Enterprise made the entire transaction hassle-free. Anthony took care of my every need and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and was having a pleasant experience. I wouldn't hesitate to take my car to Anthony and the Bell Honda service department!

August 13, 2015

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to your next visit!

George Haslerig Is The Kindest Man

by from Logan, UT |

My Mom had bought me a car for graduating my 2 years at college. She really wanted this car to be safe and sturdy so I don't have to worry about trips home from my new college. While in Utah (Where I go to school) I lost 2nd Gear in my manual transmission. A Honda dealership in Utah had claimed they fixed the problem and a week later I lost 2nd gear again. This was right before my trip home; I drove all the way to Phoenix without 2nd to get it fixed. George is always who I request because he understands you when you talk to him about your issues. George managed to get a new transmission, putting all his effort into it being covered under warranty without any stress on my side. This man is a God send because the Honda I have is very hard to find parts for. Thank you George H for everything. I HIGHLY recommend you schedule any services through him because no matter what, he will always figure out a way when there is a will! Bell Honda will forever be my favorite Honda dealership!

August 10, 2015

Hi Gabby, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our service department, and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

Excellent Serviceman

by from Phx,AZ |

George Haslerig is the best service rep. at Bell Rd. Honda service. He is kind and treats me like I am the most important person at the time of repairs or service. He is thoughtful and is very realistic about the time it will take to complete any repairs or service on my Honda. I never worry about the service or my car while it is in his care. George is an awesome person and I highly recommend him if you need a service person to service or repair your Honda vehicle. He is the BEST and I have had several service reps before finding him. I won't even think to take my vehicle in if he is off that day, I will wait until he returns.

August 5, 2015

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you'll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

Excellent service and reliability

by from Buckeye, Arizona |

Thank you to Andrew Crush for the quick response and excellent customer service in getting my repairs completed. It's always tough to have to deal with repairs for any reason, but we trust Bell Honda for all car issues. The facilities are inviting and comfortable and Andrew offered water and the popcorn while I waited. Thanks again, whole processential was quick and time efficient.

August 5, 2015

Hi Kyle, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear about your positive experiences with our service department, and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

George provided excellent, professional service

by from Goodyear, AZ |

I felt very comfortable and informed during my visit. George was a professional and very attentive.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for sharing, Bryan!

George Haslerig is a fantastic service advisor!

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

If you're in need of car repair services, I invite you to speak with George Haslerig. He's such a great assistant service manager at Bell Honda. George took the time to listen to my concerns. Handled all of my problems (re: airbag recall service/ replacement of brakes.) He attended to his customers with grace and with a smile. George even helped me to my car with my transfer of items from my rental car to my Honda Pilot. Thank you, George, for your dedication to your job and superior service.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Monica! We are very lucky to have great team members like George who are dedicated to our customers, and we appreciate your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to having you back again!

Service Review

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Been going to Bell Honda to service my Acura MDX for some time. One of the key reason for me keep going back to this particular dealership is my Service Advisor (George Haslerig) who is always professional and yet highly customer oriented. No matter what question and or issue I have, he ensures it was addressed and resolved properly. He does listen to those problems with my car very closely, then explains those options available to me clearly. I believe, he does also a great job earning customer trust and he represent Bell Honda in a best possible way. I really enjoy working with George and hope Bell Honda does see and value his dedicated customer service.

August 5, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experience with us, and we can't thank you enough for your repeat business. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.