Bell Honda

701 W. Bell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85023

New 480-646-3802
Used 602-648-9192
Service 866-812-5706

Bell Honda Home of the Hundred Dollar Honda... At Bell Honda it's all about you!

Great repair service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Have not had to come in too often, only for scheduled service. It's a Honda, after all. On the few occasions I have had a mechanical/electrical problem, it was handled efficiently and completely. Most recent was an electrical problem with the door locks. Christopher Jones took my info and had it checked ASAP. The problem was found in a short period of time. Parts were in stock. Chris kept me advised through the entire process, and I was able to have my CRV back in a few hours, as promised. Thank you!

Review of Bell Honda and Renee.

by from surprise az. |

Renee is very professional, good listener, understands what the customer wants, puts the customer first.

wonderful sales team

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had a wonderful experience at Bell Honda. Robyn was my salesperson and she was super. She is new but had excellent help from Ryan. She will be a great salesperson for Bell. I don't enjoy the whole experience of looking at and buying a vehicle but she made it very easy for me. Ramsey in Finance was great!!!! I love my Honda Odyssey!!

Great car / Bizarre experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

I arrived in great spirits and left depressed. The car was excellent. Eric Brown was excellent and extremely helpful. From there, it went downhill rapidly. Eric showed us what a fabulous car we were buying. And then we arrived in the Finance Office where they, in so many words, told us what a piece of junk it was and that we should "protect" our investment with long term and very expensive warranty coverage. They told us all the things that could go wrong and that we should spend $6,000 dollars to buy warranty coverage for the life of the car. We declined all of it. Then the second team came in the room and suggested that we extend our payments from 36 months to 48 months ... and that would cover the warranty .... and we would spend $6,000. to make an additional 12 payments. I don't react well to being considered an imbecile. This left a very sour taste. Your cars are superb, but you need to clean up this part of the buying experience.

THE WORST DEALERSHIP EVER! DO NOT GO TO BELL HONDA

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Being a long time customer before with my first purchase in 2012, I went into this dealership to purchase a 2014 Honda Accord, I felt rushed to buy the car. After reaching a deal with this dealership I was referred to the finance department to finalize the paperwork which was around 9pm and being at the dealership for 5 hours. The paperwork was signed, and was sent out the door without a contract in hand and car was locked so I could not start my car. I was told to come back the next day to bring a check for the down payment. When I was at the dealership to give the down payment and pick up my contract, I was treated like I did not have excellent credit and was ignored, was not offered water even though it was 111 outside. Waiting for all my paperwork to be given to me, took them over an hour to get my contract . All I have to say about this dealership is, that I will never come back to buy another car from them. The salesmen are very pushy and unprofessional, they only care about making a sale and not the customer. They never return calls after i have been calling and leaving over 100 voicemails. I am looking into contacting the BBB about how unsatisfied I am with my experience. If I could give a -5 points, then that would be my score for this dealership. Save your self some time and hassle by going to another dealership. Ooh! did I mention that they kept my keys the whole time I was there, and they were refusing to give them back even though my house keys were on there too. BEWARE, DON'T EVER GIVE THEM YOUR KEYS!!!! this is how they make you fall for their tricks... not me. After fighting with them to get the Apr at what I wanted and payments to what I wanted I ended up with a new 2014 honda accord sport. I know my next car, I will not be getting it from Bell Honda.

Excellent customer service. Satisfaction guarantee

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was thinking to buy a used car and came to Bell Honda last weekend just to see rates and models. I ended up buying a 2012 Honda Accord EX. It was a great experience for me working with Jake Bridges (Sales Rep), Dave Ferdon (Sales Manager), Iron (Finance Manager) on my car purchase. They were very professional, friendly, patience with number of questions I asked. I got followup calls and they ensured I am happy buying the car and treated me as a valued customer. Most of my requests are fulfilled. I was planning to drop the purchase on my day 1 visit and I wouldn't be owning a nice car now without their followup and service to me as a valued customer. Thanks to all who made my dream of this car buy come true. I would recommend customers to go here, have a visit, even you have plan to purchase elsewhere. It is definitely worth spending time on a visit and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Good Experience

by from Prescott, Arizona |

I saw Tre Reed, and even though we did not purchase he was very helpful and professional. We would patronize them in the future

They did nothing but work with me.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went in there just to look around and see where I was at with getting a new vehicle and my ability to. I went in with a 2007 Mazda3. I left with a 2010 Honda Civic LX. It took a bit of haggling, but they were nothing but cool with me and did whatever they could to have me leave in a new car with as much as possible. I dealt with new sales rep A.C. and manager Tracy Scrip. Even after 6 hours and it being late, everyone was very kind. I don't know much about all the technical stuff, and try fully explained everything I asked. I definitely recommend it.

Great New Car Buying experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Purchased a new Honda Accord through internet sales dept. Out the door price quoted online was the exact price quoted when we went to the dealership. There was no pressure for additions or extended warranty. Easiest new car buying experience I have ever had. Sales staff was very professional and courteous. Finance and paperwork were seamless. We would buy from Bell Honda again.

I bought a new van!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Camille was a stellar salesman. He was very knowledgeable, kind, and informative. I would not hesitate to refer friends to Bell Honda! I also have my service done at Bell Honda.

Bell Honda responded to this review

July 28, 2014

Thank you for your business Liz and Karen. If you ever need anything, PLEASE do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you in service!

worst ever

by from Phoenix, Az |

I was contacted by a Bell Honda rep from the finance department after seeing a car i liked on cars.com. I double checked with him that two cars I was about to test drive were both AWD (All wheel drive), since I have an AWD SUV to go to the mountains to go skiing right now. He confirmed that both cars were AWD (without that confirmation, I would not have driven all the way to Bell Honda, which is far away). When I got to the dealership, I confirmed with my sales person (it was my first question) that both used SUVs were all wheel drive. The process to arrive at a fair price for my trade in and their used vehicle went on forever. Another salesperson was brought in to wrap up the deal with me, however, the "bumper to bumper" warranty that he said was included, turned out to be a lie, it just extended a time period for defects and was supposed to be thrown in (according to other customers in the waiting room). It was not a warranty at all. I needed an economical AWD, so I decided to go ahead with the purchase, by the time I got home it was close to 2 in the morning. Imagine my shock, when I took a close look at the paperwork, which stated that the car I purchased was a front wheel drive!!! The next day I had to drive back and get my money back, which was over an hour wait. The finance person put my credit cards in his pocket and forgot to return them to me. I was leaving on a trip that day, the only positive thing - they did have someone drive the credit cards back to me before I left for the trip. No apologetic phone calls from the top sales manager on selling me the wrong car, nor lying about their "warranty". Buyer beware!