Bell Honda

701 W. Bell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85023

New 480-646-3802
Used 602-648-9192
Service 855-512-6116

Bell Honda Home of the Hundred Dollar Honda... At Bell Honda it's all about you!

Great repair service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Have not had to come in too often, only for scheduled service. It's a Honda, after all. On the few occasions I have had a mechanical/electrical problem, it was handled efficiently and completely. Most recent was an electrical problem with the door locks. Christopher Jones took my info and had it checked ASAP. The problem was found in a short period of time. Parts were in stock. Chris kept me advised through the entire process, and I was able to have my CRV back in a few hours, as promised. Thank you!

George Haslerig is the best service advisor

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My family has always called George Haslerig for anything over the passed 5 years at Bell Honda with regards to servicing. He has one you can trust and is the type of guy to take his work home with him. He will exceed your expectations and make you never want to leave Honda. Thanks George for such as an awesome job. You deserve everything at Bell Honda for keeping us coming back.

The best experience ever!

by from Phoenix AZ |

I was very impressed with the service at Bell Honda. Ramsey, Will and Fernando worked hard to take care of us and made us feel like our wants and needs mattered. This was the greatest experience I've ever had in car buying and would definitely recommend to friends and family!

May 14, 2015

Hi Deanna! Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great experience at Bell Honda

by from Phoenix, AZ |

From our salesman Fernando, who was excellent and very helpful, to Will the sales Manager, to Ramsey the Finance manger, who all provided a great car buying experience. Ramsey was able to work unbelievable deals for us that we bought 2 brand new vehicles! We will be back in a few years when we are ready again!

May 14, 2015

Hi Benny, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear about your great experience with our entire team, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great salesperson and excellent service

by from Phoenix, Az |

Jake Bridges was our salesperson and he took excellent care of us in the purchase of our Honda CRV. He worked hard to get the price my wife and I wanted to pay. The Finance Department Also did a great job on getting the payment we wanted and we went home with a 2012 Honda CRV with very low miles. Everybody from Jake Bridges to the Finance Manager to the Sales Manager took their time to make sure we were very satisfied with our purchase. I would like to say thank you to everyone involved in making this purchase go very smooth.

May 14, 2015

Hi Rick! Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Jake was able to help you and get you into your new CR-V! We make it a priority to make the car-buying process as simple as possible. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to working with you again!

GEORGE IS THE MAN!

by from PHOENIX, AZ |

GEORGE IS THE MAN TO DEAL WITH! HE WILL ALWAYS BE HONEST WITH YOU AND TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for the review Dora! We love hearing from our customers and are very happy to hear about the outstanding service you received from George! Our team strives to provide every customer with a 5 star experience, the best possible service and honest communication. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to having you back soon!

Great service!

by from PHOENIX, Az |

I have been going to bell honda for 12 years now, and have to say I have not been disappointed with my service writer George Haslerig. I would defiantly and have recommended him to mt friends and family! Keep up th great work G.

May 4, 2015

Hi Suki! Thank you for your kind words, we are very happy to hear about your 5 star experience and the great service from George. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Great and quick service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

They were very professional and quick to take care of my car, and made sure that everything was to my satisfaction before I left.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Kyle! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Comprehensive service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I just moved to the area and started using Bell Honda as my repair shop. Come to find out there are lots of things to learn about living in the heated desert with an 8yr old van! I've had nothing but great service experiences with my "counselor" George Haserlig! Always impressed with his attention to my car as well as to my budget!

May 14, 2015

Hi Erin, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear about your great experience with our service department, and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

Louis Cancel

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

My Wife and I have Purchased both our Honda Vehicles from Bell Honda. We utilize their Vehicle Service Center for all our vehicle maintenance needs. George Haselrig has been our primary service advisor of choice for over 7 years now. Georges' professionalism, honesty and entegrity is the reason we continue to return to Bell Honda for our vehicles service needs. Ask for George Haselrig when you pull up to the service department and I assure you you will have a great customer service experience.

April 28, 2015

Thank you, Louis! We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership, and we will be sure to pass your kind words onto George.

George is my man

by from Phoenix, AZ |

George is my go-to guy. He is open and honest in his dealings. Being a woman who does not know the finer details of cars, I feel that I can trust what he says. This is very important to me. He is always courteous and respectful which is also important to me and provides a detailed summary of the proposed work and its cost with the assurance that if there are any surprises that he will notify me before doing any unplanned work which would increase the cost of service. I really appreciate him.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing with us! It is great to hear about your outstanding experience with our service department and the 5 star service provided by George. It is a pleasure working with you and we look forward to having you back soon!