Bell Lexus North Scottsdale

18555 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

We were literally blown away it was so effortless.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My Husband and I have been Mercedes customers for over 15 years, and have always enjoyed their vehicles. However, we thought perhaps we needed a change. After an initial e-m, we were contacted almost immediately by Fran. She was wonderful from the very start. She was not only knowledgable in regards to the car, but so professional. We set up and appoinment, visited the Dealership, and were literally blown away. Fran made the process of obtaining our new GS 350 so effortless. Needless to say, we happily drove away with our new beautiful car and could not be happier. Fran has given us a wonderful Lexus experience, and we would Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a New or Leased Car.

I had a wonderful experience at Bell Lexus.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had a wonderful experience at Bell Lexus. I got an awesome deal on a beautiful car. I have already referred two people who were complimenting my car.

Respect, Professional Environment, Classy People

by from Phoenix, AZ |

If you want to be treated with respect, in a professional environment with classy people, go to Bell Lexus. Thet will make you feel comfortable, and try their best to get you into the car you want without all the pressure that comes with buying or leasing a car. Our sales person was personable, and easy to talk to. I will definetly go back when my lease is up. My husband and I are very happy with our CT200h, the car is awesome especially with this 40+MPG.

Definitely recommend Bell Lexus

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I am 150% satisfied with my new Lexus! I would most definitely recommend Bell Lexus to all prospective buyers.

Our friends at Bell Lexus

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

Recently we purchased our first Lexus at Bell Lexus, and we couldn't be more pleased with the entire purchasing process! What a wonderful organization! In addition to determining which car we wanted, I also wanted to make sure that we were comfortable with the dealership. We couldn't be happier / more comfortable with the way we were treated. We spoke with several employees - everyone, without exception, was extremely courteous and helpful. It was obvious that they put much emphasis on customer service, and we quickly realized that this is where we wanted to make our purchase. They truly made us feel like a part of the "family". In addition to purchasing our new vehicle at Bell Lexus, I feel like I also gained several new friends through the relationships we established with their staff. I very highly recommend Bell Lexus.

Absolutely the Best!

by from Scottsdale AZ |

My experience with Bell Lexus was absolutely the best I have ever had. I did not feel pressured and felt like they gave me the best deal they possibly could. I bought a certified pre owned car and it has been absolutely amazing even after I signed the papers and drove my car home.

Best experience you could ask for.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I bought a 2014 Lexus for my wife. I just told them my price range, the color and my price range then just sat back and waited on a call. These people know how to make you feel like family.

My experience at Bell Lexus was amazing!

by from Phoenix AZ |

The team there really cares about their clients which is very important. I was greeted within the minute I walked in. They were not pushy, and truly had my best interest at heart. I never owned a Lexus before, and moving forward I will only drive Lexus. I strongly advise everyone to go to Bell Lexus if you are looking to purchase a new or used car. I also love the service that comes along with owning a Lexus.

perfectly satisfied

by from Phoenix, AZ |

extremely comfortable to deal with very informative and thorough. follow up calls always answered promptly and questions answered

Exceptional customer service.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My first experience with Lexus and would recommend to all. Exceptional customer service. Cars are perfection. I purchased a 7year old pre-owned vehicle and it is awesome. Do yourself a favor and check this dealer out.