Bell Lexus North Scottsdale

18555 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

New 877-508-5412
Used 877-753-6137
Service 888-542-7886

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

We were literally blown away it was so effortless.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My Husband and I have been Mercedes customers for over 15 years, and have always enjoyed their vehicles. However, we thought perhaps we needed a change. After an initial e-m, we were contacted almost immediately by Fran. She was wonderful from the very start. She was not only knowledgable in regards to the car, but so professional. We set up and appoinment, visited the Dealership, and were literally blown away. Fran made the process of obtaining our new GS 350 so effortless. Needless to say, we happily drove away with our new beautiful car and could not be happier. Fran has given us a wonderful Lexus experience, and we would Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a New or Leased Car.

Beyond Expectation

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My experience at Bell Lexus was everything I have come to know and expect of the Lexus brand.The staff are very professional and knowledgeable.They will go beyond expectation to ensure customer satisfaction.The Lexus team is well focused on what is needed to deliver a superior product.It is a formula that seals customer loyalty.

My buyint experience was pleasant and hassle free

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

When I decided to trade my 12 year old GS for a newer model I immediately went to the internet sales departments of the Phoenix Area Dealerships. Bell Lexus had the best prices hands down. My buying experience was pleasant and hassle free. My salesman was warm friendly and provided valuable information about the pros and cons of each car I was considering. I am pleased with my purchase and I have recommended Bell Lexus to several of my friends.

Definitely Recommend

by from Wickenburg, Arizona |

I loved them.. i was looking for a very particular car and when i called them they had it and man were they helpful. They were very welcoming and amazing they stayed after hours for me because i came from an hour drive. I was dealing with Kevin Wilson.. He was with us step by step and even his immediate manager was great.. Also Mark from the finance or billing department was extremely helpful and added a lot to our knowledge.. I will definitely recommend this branch to any own that is a Lexus fan.

Lack of professionalism!

by from North Scottsdale, AZ |

I have owned a Lexus for years and was overjoyed when Bell Lexus moved near my home in North Scottsdale. I went into the dealership to look at an New GS and my sales person was great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Offered me a beverage and snack from the cafe and really went above and beyond. However there was a gentleman that was very loudly berating another sales man right in the middle of the show floor. He was loud, and in my opinion verbally abusive. Now while I understand the need to reprimand an employee occasionally the manner in which this was done was very degrading and appalling especially right out for other employees and customers to see. To make the situation worse about 10 minutes later the same man was walking the showroom introducing himself to customers as "Normand, The General Manager" offering to help us and hope we had a good visit. WOW... That is enough to turn me away from a business for sure - which is a shame because my salesman was great and the dealership is beautiful. I ended up going to Earnhardts and got my car and while they are farther from my home and their facility is a little lacking at least everyone is treated with respect.

Blown Away!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My Husband and I have been Mercedes customers for over 15 years, and have always enjoyed their vehicles. However, we thought perhaps we needed a change. After an initial e-m, we were contacted almost immediately by Bell Lexus. They were wonderful from the very start. Our contact was not only knowledgable in regards to the car, but so professional. We set up and appoinment, visited the Dealership, and were literally blown away. Bell Lexus made the process of obtaining our new GS 350 so effortless. Needless to say, we happily drove away with our new beautiful car and could not be happier.

Extremely Easy

by from Sedona, AZ |

We drove from Sedona, AZ to purchase this vehicle. It was very important to us, to have a deal in place before driving down there. We knew what we wanted to pay, and discussed that with our salesperson Jim Gillentine. Our deal was accepted and we were set. In addition, we got what we wanted for our trade as well. Jim was extremely nice and very easy to work with. If we have to purchase another vehicle, we will not think twice about checking the inventory at Bell Lexus before checking any where else.

Extremely pleased with the experience!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I have purchased other vehicles from Bell Lexus and have been extremely please with the experience. They have very knowledgeable professionals who have respect for the customer and the customer's time. They are thorough and do what they says they will do. Finally, my recent purchase was also prompted by the outstanding service experience with Bell Lexus in respect of our RX350.

Top Notch

by from Scottsdale, Az |

When you're buying a luxury vehicle, you expect a top notch level of service and that's exactly what I received. When it comes time to replace this vehicle, I will trust Scottsdale Lexus to take care of me.

Great attitude

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

The attitude of all sales and managerial personnel was warm and willing. Instruction about features on the vehicle and how to operate the new features was exceptional. I appreciated the straight-foreward approach to my questions and requests to drive different vehicles. At first I was dubious and somewhat intimidated by the number of choices in vehicles, but David made it a good experience without pressure. I left the dealership with information about two vehicles and weighed the features and choices at home with my wife. Within two hours we had made our decision and when I called David he informed me that he would reserve the car of my choice and asked only one question regarding financing. When I informed him that I did not finance vehicles there were no further questions except one -- When would I like to pick up the car? The vehicle was prepped and ready on my arrival and we were given a demonstration by a charming young lady -- (Savannah, I believe). I had shopped for Acura, Hyundai Genesis, and BMW and Carmax, but felt better about the experience with Lexus.

Bought our first Lexus

by from Peoria, AZ |

We recently bought our first Lexus from Bell Lexus. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had, from initial reception to final drive-away. All personnel were very knowledgeable about their products, and customer amenities in the dealership were top notch.