Bell Lexus North Scottsdale

18555 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

New 877-508-5412
Used 877-753-6137
Service 888-542-7886

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

We were literally blown away it was so effortless.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My Husband and I have been Mercedes customers for over 15 years, and have always enjoyed their vehicles. However, we thought perhaps we needed a change. After an initial e-m, we were contacted almost immediately by Fran. She was wonderful from the very start. She was not only knowledgable in regards to the car, but so professional. We set up and appoinment, visited the Dealership, and were literally blown away. Fran made the process of obtaining our new GS 350 so effortless. Needless to say, we happily drove away with our new beautiful car and could not be happier. Fran has given us a wonderful Lexus experience, and we would Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a New or Leased Car.

Most professional I have ever dealt with

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is my 2nd Lexus purchase from Bell Lexus and sales consultant, Jim Gillentine. The reason I returned is both the dealership and the salesman. He was great when I bought my first ES 330, and now that I wanted to move up to a RX 350, he provided all the answers to questions I asked and pestered him with. He is the most professional car salesman I have every dealt with, no pressure, concern about your needs and budget and always eager to help. We discussed purchase vs leasing options and in the end they provide me with the best possible deal in the car of my choice. I was extremley happy and it all took place in a span of 4 and 1/2 hours with no hassles. In the first day after my purchase I had a issue with a non-mechcainical part and sales staff and the service manager were so great to make sure the issue was taken car of and all to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend that you visit this dealership and have the great satisfaction of owning a truly great car and having a great dealership behind the sales.

The service was amazing.....

by from Phoenix, Az |

The service was amazing. When you enter the dealership everyone treats you like family. The car I purchased was used but the service I was given and the preparation of the vehicle was like it was brand new. All of the employees took pride in their jobs. The quality and expectations were the best. If you want to buy new or used car this is the place to go.

Bell Lexus = Fair and Honest

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Lets keep this simple.... Bell Lexus = Fair and Honest Jim Gillentine = A no pressure, honest, fun, good human being, that regardless of you purchasing decision, you will be enriched for simply having spent a few moments with him. I can't put the overall experience at Bell Lexus and other way.

I'll honestly never go back to the old place.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

David was the most personable and professional sales person! So often people won't listen to what you want and are always trying to upsell you. Not David! He found me exactly what I wanted and helped me stay within my budget. I've already told 3 close friends about him and Bell Lexus. When I left there and returned my previous lease to its dealership, I couldn't get over the difference. I'll honestly never go back to the old place now that Bell Lexus has set the bar so high. I never knew what I was missing. I thought a woman receiving complete respect from a car dealership was unheard of until I bought my Lexus.

We were treated in a professional manner

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We were treated in a professional manner from the beginning. Everyone that we spoke to and did business with seemed to enjoy being there and working with us.

Bell Lexus is amazing!!

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Bell Lexus is amazing!! The dealership is a classy operation from top to bottom! I made an exloratory phone call regarding a lease about to expire and was immediately offered a creative solution to the questions and challenges I had raised, including the fact that my existing lease mileage allowance had been exceeded considerably. This is the fourth vehicle we have leased or purchased from Bell. I cannot say enough about the professional, respectful way the Bell staff worked with me. As a successful, professional woman, this is hugely important to me. The staff clearly works to meet the needs of the customer in every way -- not the other way around. The entire process to complete the new lease was supported by someone at Bell the whole way. An added perk is the gorgeous state-of-the-art facility they are in (and they have great food!). I am actually looking forward to my next service visit so I can "hang out" in their customer lounge. We will definitely work with this dealership in the future.

Terrible Management

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I contacted this dealership via the internet, I received a very quick and professional response from Amber, after several exchanges where she conveyed all of the info I requested and set up a time for me to come in to drive an RX. I arrived at the dealership at my preset time and was greeted by Alex. She was nice but seemed a little lacking in knowledge but made every effort to get my questions answered. The issue I ran into was the manager that worked my payments etc. I took forever with me sitting in the showroom twiddling my thumbs for them to come back with my trade evaluation (I will give him credit for the fact they offered me way more than any other dealer) and for them to give me a price on theirs. It was a little ludicrous all the back and forth that went on and when the manager Dave finally came out to speak with me he was very aloof and condescending and acted as if my being there an negotiations where a big inconvenience. The way he spoke to me was so appalling that I got up to leave, however when I asked another gentleman who worked there for Daves boss, I was told "good luck, he dosent speak to customers". I don't know about anyone else but when a manager wont speak to customers it is a big red flag - clearly there are too many complaints or they just dont care.

Our Second Purchase From Bell Lexus

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

We had another fabulous experience at Bell Lexus! Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. This is the 2nd car we have purchased from Jim Gillentine. He is terrific and continues to take good care of us. I knew after our 1st purchase of an LS Sport that I would be back to purchase the RX Sport from him.

Our Salesman Went Out of His Way for Us

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Richard was very easy going, calm, pleasant, not pushy and went out of his way to show us several vehicles we were considering. He worked with us nearly 4-5 hours to make sure we were satisfied. We ended up purchasing a vehicle. Returned the next evening to pick up Nav. pilot map, and he spent another hour explaining all the features to make sure we did not have any questions unanswered. Very pleasant personality and demeanor.

Beyond Expectation

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My experience at Bell Lexus was everything I have come to know and expect of the Lexus brand.The staff are very professional and knowledgeable.They will go beyond expectation to ensure customer satisfaction.The Lexus team is well focused on what is needed to deliver a superior product.It is a formula that seals customer loyalty.