Bell Road Toyota Scion

2020 W. Bell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85023

New 866-815-1758
Used 888-848-1175
Service 888-592-5250

We are a family owned dealership serving the greater Phoenix area for 30 years.

Bell Road Toyota

by from Peoria |

I found that working with the Internet Dept. was fast and easy. Michael Gatz was friendly and knows the product. He made sure the car was ready to test-drive and the numbers worked up prior to my arrival. Great job Michael. Delia & Jose

Terrible first time experience buying a car!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I had an awful experience. I felt like I was unimportant and pressured while buying my car. Kris said several comments thay were rude, unprofessional, and out of line. Apparently this dealership does not go by Kelly Blue Book because that's an opinion. Kelly Blue Book rated my car 3,000 dollars cheaper than what the dealership was sell in it for and they rven refused to lower it. He told me I needed to hurry up and just sign the papers because he had other customers waiting to be helped. He was very rude to my grandfather what was there to help me not get taken advantage of. But yet I still feel as if I was and that no one there cares! They put on GAP insurance when I told him not to. He also upset my grandfather to the point where he drove out of his way to purchase a 2014.5 Camry XLE. When my grandfather told him he would no longer be doing business there Kris replied with, "That's fine. We get over 400 sales a month. We don't need your business." Completely out of line and very unprofessional. I ended up speaking with the customer service representative. When I told him about my awful experience and how it cause me so much stress that I even lost sleep, he told me he was sorry and this stuff never happens and that he would try to work something out and contact me soon. It's been over two weeks. There was more to the incident but I feel like no one cares do I will not continue on.

Price at Dealer did not match price on Cars.com

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I found a car on cars.com in my price range. I looked up Kelley Blue Book and thought the process would be easy and simple. When we started talking price, the salesman was $1,000.00 over my cars.com price. He said the price on their dealer website was the correct one. When I said I wanted the car at the price Cars.com showed he talked to the manager who said they don't accept third party prices!! The process then turned ugly and I left upset. Cars.com said I should write a review and they would contact the dealership.

Buy your car at Bell Road Toyota

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Bought a Toyota Corolla, and the sales person (Kylor Mesmer) was outstanding! I was treated well by everyone from the finance dept to the customer relations dept. Same goes for the service department. I would recommend that you take a look at this dealership before buying your new Toyota, and I'm certain you'll pick Bell Road Toyota. Sincerely, LL in Phoenix A loyal customer

Failed to respond to request for price

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I sent out a simple request for an out-the-door price to many dealerships, requesting that they send the price by email and that they do not contact me by phone until we had agreed on a price. Some responded appropriately. Bell Road responded with a "form" email that didn't list a price, and requested that I call to come in and haggle. I purchased from another dealership.

Service is BAD !!

by from Glendale az |

Took my Camry for oil Chang and they came with 3k of repairs . Took it to another dealership and they said everything look good . The car only had 58k miles. They are liars DON'T GO HERE!!!

Bell Road Toyota

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I bought my Camry through the internet sales department. Best car buying experience I have had. It was also the quickest, only took 3 hours, instead of the 5 or more hours I have experienced in the past at other dealers. The internet price was honored and everything went very smoothly. Our sales person was Kylor Messmer and he was great to work with.

service ..... dont go here

by from phoenix az |

I took my 2004 Toyota Sienna due to the power seat not working. The service writer Chad was very rude!!!! He wanted over 2k to fix the power seat!!! I talked to his manager who was even more unprofessional and rude!! He would did not want to work with the price espicially since I spent thousands already on the vehicle fixing the sliding door, rack & pinion, heated seats and window. Do not go to this dealership!! They are all con artists!! They cannot be trusted. Thank you for reading this.

Shopping for a New Vehicle

by from Peoria, AZ |

I had purchased from this Dealer years ago and with this in mind decided to give them a chance to win me over again, what a mistake. The Sales Associate knew nothing about the product, when he was told many times again what I was looking for he totally went off in another direction, never returned phone calls so his lose and went and bought a New Kia Optima from Peoria Kia and found them to be a true pleasure! The experience with Bell Road Toyota turned me off buying a Toyota product and made me realize that they are an overpriced product that will have to go a long way to ever win me over in the future!

Bell Road Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at jschwelling1@bellroadtoyota.com and we will attempt to reactive the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologies for the way you were treated.

internet used tundra

by from PHoenix, AZ |

Gilbert made the internet buying process easy as pie!

Terrible service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Wife and I went to shop for a Toyota Tundra at this dealer. The salesman wanted a $100 down payment before he would go talk to his manager, so he can "prove to his manager that we are serious." When we refused, he wanted our car keys so he and his manager can inspect our car for the trade-in. We told him that we are not trading in any cars. He then wanted both our driver's licenses, so he can do a credit check. We refused but offered to walk with him to the copier machine and make a copy for him. This salesman finally said, "come on, give me something to show me that you are serious about buying his truck." At that point, we got up and left. We will never go back to this dealer again.

Bell Road Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 22, 2012

We sincerely appreciate your comments. There is no excuse for this and we can assure you that this is a rare occurrence. We make every effort to deliver a positive buying experience. We will make sure to talk about this in our next meeting to address the disconnect and evaluate our Internet lead process and ensure this does not happen again. We regretfully missed the opportunity to earn your business, and for that we sincerely apologies. If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me directly at 602-324-5731 or jschwelling1@bellroadtoyota.com