Berge Ford

460 E Auto Center Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210

New 888-221-2856 New888-221-2856
Used 877-725-8399 Used877-725-8399
Service 877-259-5016 Service 877-259-5016

Taking good care of our neighbors since 1944!

Amazing buying experience at Berge Ford

by from Mesa, AZ |

First of all, this is the 6th vehicle my family has purchased at Berge Ford. David Kohler, my online sales manager was efficient, courteous, attentive and timely. He is a role model for others in his field. The rest of the team from accessories to finance (Pete/Dwayne) were also a pleasure to work with. Thanks to all but especially David for a great experience. There is also something to be said about the Owner/Manager of Berge as he sets the culture and environment for his team. Thanks again!! C. Miller

June 8, 2013

C. Miller, thank you for taking the time to write this review and for being a loyal customer! We are thrilled to hear that this is the 6th vehicle you have purchased with us. It's great to know that David and the rest of our team were able to provide you with an excellent car buying experience. We cannot wait till your next visit with us. Regards, Penny and Jim

37 days to repair

by from Mesa, AZ |

37 days! Drop your van off at Berge Ford after a back tire blows out and damages several hoses and aluminum lines and you won?t get your van back for 37 ridiculous days! I took my van in on March 9th and told them that Brake Masters had bypassed the lines so we could drive it closer to home (We were returning from out of state). There was no visible damage to the body of the vehicle. Theresa Kahl told me she?d take care of it. On March 11th, our Allstate agent went out there, assessed the damage and wrote a check so that everything could be taken care of. Or so I thought. The next week, Theresa calls me and says that they found additional damage and she?d have to call the agent back. The ?additional? damage was all of the hoses and lines I told her about in the first place. She had my van for 2 days before the agent came the first time and she should have had the van inspected by their repair shop and had all of that information at that point. Theresa called me on Friday, March 18th and said that the agent had approved the additional work and that she would order the parts on Monday. It would take 7 business days to get the parts once they were ordered. I asked her if she could order them that day and she said, ?No, the orders have already gone out.? After the parts finally arrive and Theresa gets back from vacation, I get a call saying that a couple of the parts came in ?mis-built or wrong? and they would have to reorder them. . I told her this was my family van. I have 7 kids at home and we need our van. She seemed pretty unaffected, it?s all just business. She doesn?t care about the customer. Apparently Berge Ford has never heard of overnight delivery. I will not take another vehicle here and recommend that others absolutely avoid this place.

April 22, 2016

Lin, thank you for bringing this unfortunate situation to our attention. We deeply regret any delay in the delivery of the parts required to repair your vehicle. Please know it was truly never out intention to inconvenience you in any way and we would like to do our best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction, if we still can. Please reach out to Tom Duenkel at 480.497.7609 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

Berge Ford Review

by from Phoenix, Aizona |

2014 V6 Mustang. Service was nice and very accommodating. Staff had to move cars from showroom floor so I could test drive my car. Staff was helpful from the salesman and management to financing. Staff stayed past closing to finish the deal. In the future, I will give Berge Ford a chance at my business on any vehicle purchases. Thanks, R. Scott K.

Our new F150 XLT Extra cab

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

Michelle was great to work with. She was there to answer questions and we asked more than allot of them. She worked with us to get us the best deal possible. We love our new F150 XLT ectra cab! It's 2.7 turbo charged V6 motor is responsive and fast! We took our new truck to California for the week and put 1150 miles on it to break it in. What a great expirence! Thank you to you and your staff!

January 10, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting.

Great Dostoyevsky service

by from New Underwoood , South Dakota |

Was great doing business with you. It was also nice that the dealership arranged to meet and pick up the truck in Las Vegas. It saved us some miles

Scott E. Winters/Retired Phys. Ed. Teacher

by from Mesa, Arizona |

This is the 3rd car I have purchased from Berge. Extremely happy with my auto purchases and a "loyal" customer from now and in the future! Diego Ibarra (my salesman) was just "awesome!!" Sold me a perfect Mustang and the newness of this '08 was impeccable! Extremely happy with this Mustang! I always wanted a Mustang and this perfect vehicle came to be!! Thank you Berge Ford!!

January 6, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your positive review!

Great car. Friendley staff

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

2016 Ford Escape Titanium. Great car. Sales staff very helpfull. Easy buying experience.

great service clean facilities

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Satisfied with the experience overall after the sale I emailed Kim to obtain the Carfax for the vehicle because I am concerned why a 2005 vehicle has only 74000 miles and want to know if repairs or an accident caused this and I haven't gotten a response. Your handling of this matter will determine if the experience is good or great. Thanks Tom Clancy

January 6, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Retired

by from Prescott, AZ. |

I purchased a 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat from J.P.at Berge Ford. J.P was very helpful and one of the reasons I purchased from Berge Ford instead of another dealer.

Great service, no pressure.

by from Mesa, AZ |

I purchased a CPO 2013 Ford Focus SE. Service was great and staff was not pushy.

December 24, 2015

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Aaron! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!