AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert

3215 S Auto Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

New 888-325-5107
Used 888-324-7910
Service 888-227-2092

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Awesome Dealership all the way around!

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

I was shopping for a new or used vehicle. Had done months of research before going into a dealership. I knew I wanted to stick with a Chevy or GMC vehicle. AutoNation was one dealership on my list to visit. Turns out they were the only dealership I had to visit. The sales personnel was extremely patient and knowledgeable. The finance personnel made the experience happy and enjoyable. They were able to accommodate the vehicle I was seeking and the budget I was looking to stay with in that I did not need to visit any other dealership. The entire experience was not a long and drawn out ordeal as I have experienced at other dealerships. I would recommend AutoNation Chevrolet of Gilbert to anyone.

Great place to buy from

by from Apache junction, Arizona |

The experience was great the sellers were nice and did everything they could to get me in the car I wanted and even went above and beyond.

Very helpful and no pressure

by from Gilbert ,az |

Very helpful and willing to go out of there way. They were willing to work with my schedule to meet my needs.

Auto Nation Service Center

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

The Service Representative was friendly and professional. Understood my repair needs and provided an itemized list of other potential problems that needed to be taken care of in the near future.

AutoNation Chevrolet Service Department

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I called Chapman Chevrolet W where I purchased my vehicle for the AC problem I was experiencing in my Chevy Equinox. They were rude and said they were short handed and said they couldn't take the car. They said you can drop it off but I can't guarantee we will even look at it. I called AutoNation and spoke to Doug and he told me to bring in my car at 8:45am.I had never brought my car there before. Doug was so nice and more than willing to help me. I was so impressed by the service that I will now be bringing my car to AutoNation for all my service needs and will also purchase my next vehicle there.

Impala Recall Service

by from Queen Creek, AX |

Jon, my service consultant made sure I received the service I expected and made recommendations for future service and recommended service intervals. Jon also made sure I was informed when my vehicle was finished and if I was 100% satisfied with the service.

September 1, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great Service

by from Chandler, Az |

My service was okay when I purchased my car the check engine came on but the service department was on it right away. They're quick at fixing whatever needs to be fixed.

September 1, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I live 2 miles from the auto nation chevy dealer at power rd and the 60. I am telling you this because I have to drive 20 miles to your dealership to get the level of service I want. your team goes over and above on every type of service and pricing. I can't tell you the last place i have been that customer service was FIRST! thank you. I will be sending all my family and friends your way!

September 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

AMAZED

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Auto Nation Chevy in Gilbert truly amazed me. From one bad purchase to another and insane interest rates on cars I didn't really want but needed at other dealerships, I got exactly what I wanted and more at auto nation with an interest rate I didn't think I'd ever get in my lifetime. They really worked to get me the best deal and wouldn't settle for less. They went above and beyond with customer service and everyone helped. David my sales guy made the process enjoyable with good conversation and Jeff the guy who found my loan worked not just hours but days to get me the best deal. They made me feel like the only deal there even though I wasn't the best deal. Gordon in the service department was thourough in explaining my options for tint. What a great experience!!! Thank you all, I love my new car! Summer N

September 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great Service and a state of the art facility!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Just recently purchased a 2015 Corvette Z-06 and I have been extremely pleased with Gordon Bradford in Service as well as Brad England in Parts. They've been great with communication and provide an overall high level of service.

Purchased Equinox and various oil changes later

by from Mesa, AZ |

Timely, great communication, show and tell appreciated.