AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert

3215 S Auto Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

New 888-325-5107
Used 888-324-7910
Service 888-227-2092

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Awesome Dealership all the way around!

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

I was shopping for a new or used vehicle. Had done months of research before going into a dealership. I knew I wanted to stick with a Chevy or GMC vehicle. AutoNation was one dealership on my list to visit. Turns out they were the only dealership I had to visit. The sales personnel was extremely patient and knowledgeable. The finance personnel made the experience happy and enjoyable. They were able to accommodate the vehicle I was seeking and the budget I was looking to stay with in that I did not need to visit any other dealership. The entire experience was not a long and drawn out ordeal as I have experienced at other dealerships. I would recommend AutoNation Chevrolet of Gilbert to anyone.

Impala Recall Service

by from Queen Creek, AX |

Jon, my service consultant made sure I received the service I expected and made recommendations for future service and recommended service intervals. Jon also made sure I was informed when my vehicle was finished and if I was 100% satisfied with the service.

Great Service

by from Chandler, Az |

My service was okay when I purchased my car the check engine came on but the service department was on it right away. They're quick at fixing whatever needs to be fixed.

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I live 2 miles from the auto nation chevy dealer at power rd and the 60. I am telling you this because I have to drive 20 miles to your dealership to get the level of service I want. your team goes over and above on every type of service and pricing. I can't tell you the last place i have been that customer service was FIRST! thank you. I will be sending all my family and friends your way!

AMAZED

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Auto Nation Chevy in Gilbert truly amazed me. From one bad purchase to another and insane interest rates on cars I didn't really want but needed at other dealerships, I got exactly what I wanted and more at auto nation with an interest rate I didn't think I'd ever get in my lifetime. They really worked to get me the best deal and wouldn't settle for less. They went above and beyond with customer service and everyone helped. David my sales guy made the process enjoyable with good conversation and Jeff the guy who found my loan worked not just hours but days to get me the best deal. They made me feel like the only deal there even though I wasn't the best deal. Gordon in the service department was thourough in explaining my options for tint. What a great experience!!! Thank you all, I love my new car! Summer N

Great Service and a state of the art facility!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Just recently purchased a 2015 Corvette Z-06 and I have been extremely pleased with Gordon Bradford in Service as well as Brad England in Parts. They've been great with communication and provide an overall high level of service.

Purchased Equinox and various oil changes later

by from Mesa, AZ |

Timely, great communication, show and tell appreciated.

Great Service

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

Very helpful. Gordon was awsome as usual. Communication was great and truck was ready in a timely manner.

Awesome team

by from Chandler, AZ |

Finance advisor and car salesman both were attentive and eager to help.

We enjoy our car!

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

Thanks to all involved in obtaining our new car! We had not purchased a new car for more than 10 years and were apprehensive about even approaching a dealership remembering all the horror stories of years past. We were pleasantly surprised and delighted with our encounter with AutoNation Chevrolet. Frank Cook worked with us in obtaining our new Chevrolet Traverse. He was professional, courteous and tried very hard to please these customers. As he had indicated he was fairly new at this dealership and I also believe we were one of the very first customers he helped, there were a couple of hiccups, but we are an easy going couple and understand settling in at a new place and becoming familiar with the new dealership practices. All in all, we had a great experience dealing with Frank. We would also like to praise your Customer Finance Officer Alex Massenti. He made us feel like old friends, explained everything in detail and made financing our car a piece of cake. Buying a new car and having Frank Cook and Alex Massenti at our side, we would recommend this dealership without hesitation.

Gilbert Chevy

by from Queen Creek, AZ |

Thank you for fixing my broken truck right! The truck has couple warranty issues which was fix that day with no buts