AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert

Used 888-278-8290
Service 888-690-6355

Great Service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Great friendly staff! They were able to get us a great deal on a used truck and I can even get my other vehicle serviced here without any delay.

AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert responded to this review

June 13, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our team at AutoNation Chevrolet Mesa! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Amazing service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Love my 2015 suburban you guys worked extremely hard and worked late to make this deal happen:)

Great service!!!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Awesome service was ready to attend to us when we got there and worked hard to close a deal...I'm in love with my new 2014 cruze:)

Not happy with Dealership

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had been in contact with internet sales all afternoon. I needed specific information about the truck and they did provide me with what I needed. Made an appointment and drove about 30 miles to see the vehicle. When I arrived, the sales lady went to get the vehicle and bring it to the front area where it was under lights. After several minutes, she returned and said the truck had a dead battery. We walked to where the truck was and I looked it over while they had someone come out and jump start it. First thing I found was a relay from the electrical system in the center console. They jump started it and it sounded like a Harley motorcycle with no muffler. It was very loud and ran very rough. I was not impressed to this point but decided to take it for a test drive. Started moving and realized that there were no exterior lights. After several attempts to get the lights on, I decided that I was not interested in dealing with a company that would not even verify operation (dead battery) and specifically safety items like lights.

Not Happy with Dealership

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Contacted the Internet Manager by email before leaving home. I was assured that the vehicle I wanted to see was available. He said there were 2 meeting my requirements. He said to ask for him when I got there. Salesman was at my truck door when I arrived, and hussled me into his office. Finally after insisting, he did call the Internet Manager (do not recall his name). I was told I would have to deal with the saleman and not the one I had been contacting by email. This salesman could not find the vehicles I wanted to look at, and in fact tried unsuccessfully to get me to look at at least 4 other vehicles. Finally I walked off and left.

Spark

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Great offers and customer service! Worked well with us

Awesome dealership

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Pleasure dealing with the service department, super clean, great service! Looking forward to dealing with the sales department to purchase a new vehicle...I've never been more impressed with a dealership :)

Clean, modern, good service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

It was my first time to your dealer. I did have to wait a bit for someone to acknowledge me in the service drive. Once I was received the service went smooth and quick. Will be back.

Superior service with incredible facilities!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I am from out of town and I brought my new truck in for service and warranty work. You would have thought I was their favorite customer. Everyone was polite, and made sure I was comfortable while I waited for my truck. Their service was second to none... FAST, thorough, and professional. They even washed my truck when they were finished! As long as I'm in town I will continue to bring my truck back for service. My only regret is I didn't purchase my vehicle from Auto Nation.

Impressive experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Richard Soto once again did a spectacular job! He kept me informed and explained my options.

Best Service Advisor

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

I have been coming to Jason Houser for years. He's the reason why I drive SOOO far. :)