AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert

3215 S Auto Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

New 888-325-5107 New 888-325-5107
Used 888-324-7910 Used 888-324-7910
Service 888-227-2092 Service 888-227-2092

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Wow, just WOW!!!!!!

by from Mesa, Az |

Everyone from our first phone contact to the last person in the finance department was truly exceptional. At AutoNation Chevy in Gilbert they demonstrate awesome "Customer Service" in every aspect: detailed knowledge of the vehicle we were interested in yet delivered in a friendly, humble manner that made us feel at ease and that they wanted us to know & understand the vehicle prior to purchase without trying to "upsell" us into a different more expensive vehicle; a completely low pressure sales tact that makes us leery of even using the word pressure here, but as consumers that have dealt with the high pressure tact we felt it necessary to say that at no point did we feel cornered into, pressured, or the old "it's now or never" kind of a situation during the entire process - which took two days as it was a large purchase and we wanted to be sure before rushing into anything - everyone at this dealership allowed us to do so with smiles on their faces. Our salesman, Frank Cook, exemplified each one of these traits and made "Customer Service" an ideal or value rather than just words on paper - his actions spoke for him! I can't recommend this dealer or Frank Cook any more, but we wish there was a 10+ rating as we would eagerly agree to select a higher rating if possible!!!! Since our purchase we had the pleasure of dealing with their service department and yet again, all about complete satisfaction and awesome customer service. Service Manager, Pete Fairbanks, made an hour of hanging out in their comfortable, well-stocked waiting area an experience we've never experienced at another dealership let alone a mechanics shop. Pete was friendly, knowledgeable, honest and upfront about any future pricing of services - which also surprised us at how low they are compared to other dealerships and auto shops. If it's a vehicle you need and a dealership that lives Customer Service then this is the place to look around. Do us a favor and tell Frank Cook hello from Joe & Tari Cranford from Mesa - thanks!

October 2, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great Place to Buy a Volt

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I recently bought a 2015 Volt from Auto Nation Chevy in Gilbert. They had the best price in Phoenix, and the sales and finance people were very courteous. I would buy another car (probably another Volt) from them.

January 15, 2016

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert look forward to further serving you in the future!

Best dealership I have ever been in!!

by from Gilber, Az. 85296 |

Your team that help me were very polite and knowledgeable! Keep up the good work. However, I didn't know I needed a new air filter, until I got home and looked at the paper work. I will need to buy one, and have it replaced. I have Multiple Sclerosis and it's difficult for me to move around. But your dealership is the finest I have ever been in. THANKS

Great Experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

Great experience working with Doug (sales) and John (service).

Great Service Friendly Environment

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

Although my issue has not been resolved as of yet, due to parts needed to be ordered. The service advisor that assisted me was friendly, informative and prompt. The customer waiting area is comfortable, has coffee, water, snacks... The courtesy was available to take me to where I needed to be while waiting for my vehicle. I look forward to my next encounter.

Great operation

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Lester did a great job helping me get the car I wanted.

Mr. Lyall Ingvarson

by from Chandler, AZ |

The Service Group has been awesome and helpful. After bad experiences of damage to my 2014 Corvette during delivery, the Service folks have been very nice and have changed my attitude towards this Dealership. I would have never bought another vehicle again from this Dealership if it hadn't been for Pete Fairbanks and his Team.

December 23, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Overall service is lacking

by from Chandler, AZ |

This is just one of several places that I'll be leaving a review for this place so more people know. Here it goes.. I bought a showroom 2015 corvette 7 months ago from the sales manager himself. Since then, I've taken my car in 6 times for warranty issues, the latest being today. Upon dropping it off, I was given a loaner car (Chevy Malibu). I give them a corvette, they give me a Malibu, but anyways....I also have a grand Cherokee that I've been looking to trade in to get a pickup truck. So while I waited for my vette to be done, I went shopping to other dealerships for a pickup truck. When I took the Malibu back to pick up the exact same corvette that I bought from this dealership, the sales manager said to me "let's just do us both a favor and bring your car somewhere else from now on." So I was told to bring my car to a dealership other than the one I bought it from and further from my house. He ended it by stating "Have a nice life." So as soon as I left, I called Chevrolet customer service to file a complaint, who told me that they would forward the complaint to the dealership and have them handle it directly. I asked if that was appropriate since the dealership will obviously be biased on behalf of their employee and was told that I was correct. This is not the first issue that I've had with this particular dealership's service. Several times I've spoke with customers who were waiting for their vehicles and also are not happy with them. Bottom line is.....choose a different dealership, don't buy a Chevy since their customer service does nothing for you, and don't buy a corvette since mine has had nothing but problems since the day I took possession. This dealership has been a nightmare to deal with and so has my car. Stay away from Autonation Chevrolet in Gilbert.

Great service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Service was quick and staff was very friendly. Overall experience was great. Thank you.

Awesome Customer Service Throughout

by from Gilbert, AZ |

From start to finish my experience was awesome! Jon was great from the minute I walked through the door till I picked my car up at the end of the day. He was very good at being clear in what was going to happen with my car and did a great job at setting the expectation for me. He also made sure that I would have transportation for the remainder of the day while my car was being worked on.