AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert

Used 888-324-7910
Service 888-227-2092

Great Service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Great friendly staff! They were able to get us a great deal on a used truck and I can even get my other vehicle serviced here without any delay.

AutoNation Chevrolet Gilbert responded to this review

June 13, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our team at AutoNation Chevrolet Mesa! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Pete Fairbanks was the service manager that helped me and he was exceptional in taking care of my 1-day old car issue. The problem was quickly found and shown to me for them to correct.

Refreshing experience.

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Very professional service. I made an appointment and when I arrived I was promptly greeted and ushered to your nice waiting area. I went over to your parts department and they gave me a website to browse for some accessories for my truck. Overall a great experience.

Great service

by from Gilbert AZ |

I took my 2007 Chevy Tahoe in to be serviced. I couldn't believe how beautiful the facility was. How polite & helpful the staff were. Almost every working person with the exception of the ones helping other customers acknowledged me. Once I was directed to the location I needed to be in, I explained why I was there "major tune-up". I was told the truck would have a full inspection of its needs & would be called to go over it all including price. Once I recieved the call of the long list of the things it needed I was frightened to stay on the phone for the damage (price) I couldn't believe my ears at how inexpensive all the work was going to be. I later found out when I arrived to pick up truck, after going over in detail all the work that was done how much money they saved me. What I appeciated most on top of all the big savings was how honest their mechanics were. It was a great experience & I will definitely be returning to have truck serviced.

great service

by from Globe, AZ |

Very efficient sale. No hassle and we got the price and payment that we wanted.

2015 Camaro

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

Very nice dealership, very efficient easy transaction

Amazing service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Love my 2015 suburban you guys worked extremely hard and worked late to make this deal happen:)

Great service!!!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Awesome service was ready to attend to us when we got there and worked hard to close a deal...I'm in love with my new 2014 cruze:)

Not happy with Dealership

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had been in contact with internet sales all afternoon. I needed specific information about the truck and they did provide me with what I needed. Made an appointment and drove about 30 miles to see the vehicle. When I arrived, the sales lady went to get the vehicle and bring it to the front area where it was under lights. After several minutes, she returned and said the truck had a dead battery. We walked to where the truck was and I looked it over while they had someone come out and jump start it. First thing I found was a relay from the electrical system in the center console. They jump started it and it sounded like a Harley motorcycle with no muffler. It was very loud and ran very rough. I was not impressed to this point but decided to take it for a test drive. Started moving and realized that there were no exterior lights. After several attempts to get the lights on, I decided that I was not interested in dealing with a company that would not even verify operation (dead battery) and specifically safety items like lights.

Not Happy with Dealership

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Contacted the Internet Manager by email before leaving home. I was assured that the vehicle I wanted to see was available. He said there were 2 meeting my requirements. He said to ask for him when I got there. Salesman was at my truck door when I arrived, and hussled me into his office. Finally after insisting, he did call the Internet Manager (do not recall his name). I was told I would have to deal with the saleman and not the one I had been contacting by email. This salesman could not find the vehicles I wanted to look at, and in fact tried unsuccessfully to get me to look at at least 4 other vehicles. Finally I walked off and left.

Spark

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Great offers and customer service! Worked well with us