AutoNation Chevrolet Mesa

Used 888-239-2907
Service 888-690-6355

Buddy McCarty Owner Ashley Rose Mhp; McCarty Ent ,

by from Sierra Vista Az |

I was a pain les experience for a change. I saw the car on the internet; called they pulled it from stock I told them I would be down In a week ; got there paid for the car, got a great price way below others. Thumbs up guys. And I don't say that about anybody..

AutoNation Chevrolet Mesa responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Thank you, Buddy. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We appreciate your positive review!

Exceptional Service

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Anthony Galvaliz and Alec West couldn't have made my purchase any easier. I told them exactly what I wanted and they had my dream 2014 Suburban waiting for me when I arrived. Thank you for exceptional service and I am proud to be part of the family.

Great service

by from mesa, az |

We took our 2011 Chevy Traverse in for an oil change and everyone was friendly and courteous. The job was also done in a timely manner.

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I took my vehicle in for routine maintenance without an appointment. Rocket (Ismael Vizcaino) took care of me as always with courtesy and kindness. The job was done quickly and to my satisfaction. We purchased our last several vehicles from Brown and Brown / AutoNation and we have all our maintenance done there. We will not go anywhere else. Please add my comments to Rocket's personnel file. I want him to know how much we appreciate him. Rick & Cassie Harston

Great Vehicle Maintenance!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

First of all the service was great, they did a great job. Although I waited quite sometime for a service representative and for the job to be completed, I expected as much not making an appointment in advance. The representative was very competent with his recommendations and happy with his suggestions. Thank you once again.

Highly Recommended

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

I have purchased and serviced my vehicles at this dealership and had nothing but upfront, honest and fast service at this dealership. The don't put addendum's on their cars. The prices advertised are the prices you will pay.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Mesa, AZ |

Buying a new car is nerve racking, but not at AutoNation Chevrolet Mesa. The sales personnel made everything easy, pleasant, and fun. Everyone was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and courteous, It was an absolute pleasure to purchase my new car from them. Even after you purchase the car they encourage you to come back at anytime for any questions or help that you may need. Who does that today? AutoNation - bless them . If you're on the fence where to go to buy a car, don't hesitate go directly to AutoNation Chevrolet.

Great dealership

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Mike ous sales guy was very friendly and patient. Everyone at the dealership was great.

Great experience with professional treatment.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Experience was great and low pressure. John is a remarkable sales person who truly wants his customers to leave happy!

AutoNation Chevrolet Mesa responded to this review

August 31, 2013

Hello and thanks a bunch for this 5-star review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Great Experience- Sales Woman Holly Clark

by from Mesa, AZ |

Great experience it was a quick easy process! Holly Clark was prepared already did her work with manager so there was no back and forth. She got me a deal that I was asking for. Finance manager Joe White was awesome and really made closing a great experience. Holly actually showed me how the car works and showed me all the buttons and helped me setup the bollywood tooth. Very good following through the deal! I already referred a friend within 24 hours of leaving. Thanks so much!!