Camelback VW Subaru Mazda

1499 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 602-792-3645
Used 866-672-9992
Service 888-771-8167

Experience the Camelback Difference!

Great experience!

by from Eagar, Az |

I had a great salesman and the finance department was amazing. Both departments made sure I was approved for the loan and all terms before I drove 250 miles to the dealership. Big plus in my book. They really worked hard to get me financed and what I wanted for my trade. I would do business with this dealership again.

Worst Customer Service Ever

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Wow..Worst Customer Service Ever...Ever!

by from Phenix, AZ |

7/14/2014 Wow...I just had the worst customer service experience I have ever had...EVER. I made an appointment on Friday to have my VW Beetle serviced at Camelback Volkswagen. I arrived at 8:30 a.m. as planned and had the horrible misfortune of having Giuseppe Vaccaro as my Service "Professional". Giuseppe made me wait while he was on a mental break, even though there were no other customers at his desk. While waiting I could not help but hear the Service Manager bragging to a gleeful employee about how he took some other customer to task, telling him "we're (Camelback Volkswagen) not responsible for your car." When Giuseppe finally decided to wait on me he was very rude and even rhetorically asked himself under his breath, "Why am I so rude." If this wasn't enough, (I had schedule a shuttle ride), in comes the shuttle driver loudly yelling "what do I have to drive next?" When one of the Service "Professionals" noted that she has a lady waiting, the shuttle driver corrected him, "Not who, WHAT do I have to drive next." After several hours I called to check on my vehicle to see what time I would be able to pick it up. After some questioning, I was told I wasn't in the computer and that they put my car under the name of the previous owner....mind you I had scheduled the service and provided them with all my information. Giuseppe, my Service "Professional" told me the car would be ready at 3:30 p.m. In an effort to give them more time, I arrived at 3:45 p.m. and was made to wait an additional 20 minutes. I was then told by Giuseppe that part of the wait was so they could wash the car...you guessed it, when I got my car back Camelback Volkswagen never washed the car...It was exactly the way I brought it in. Finally, to add to the craziness, the Service Manager came out to apologize - he was sorry I had overheard him bragging about cheating a customer. Wow....there is nothing Professional about this team. I will never get my car serviced there and of course I will never buy a vehicle from these idiots. Once I got home, I scheduled a service visit at another VW service department to check the work the stooges allegedly did....I want to make sure I have my car checked ASAP so I won't have the "Service" Manager laughing about how he told me "we're not responsible for your car! Do yourself, your car and Camelback Volkswagen a favor....shop someplace else!

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever...Ever!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Subaru is the best family car on the market

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The Subaru Impreza 4 door 2014 is comfortable, is easy to get the kids in and out. The vehicle is quick when getting onto the expressway. When my parents are in town they can also get in and out with ease. This vehicle is a good choice or a young family, a teenager, the outdoor type or the grandparents. It a cool car for all and this dealership goes way out of their way to please. Ask for Kyle. He knows a great deal about not only Subaru but all cars.

Don't Go there.

by from Peoria, AZ |

They have advertised the cars that they don't have.

Camelback VW Subaru Mazda responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Dear Real Person, I am sorry that you had a less than stellar experience. Sometimes vehicles that are sold do appear on our website. As the sale is completed, the ad is updated. If there is anything that I can do for you, or find you a different vehicle... Please let me know. Nick Niglio Internet Director 602-265-6600

Buying Process - Run, for Your Life

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I saw there ad, for a 92 used VW Cabrio. When I arrived Amy, or Annie S approached, us an advised it was sold. The next day it was available - then it wasn't again. Her follow up was admirable, but her approach, and demands were over the top. She employs "I expect you here now"! A full week of condescending - borderline stalking, and all about her ensued. She had to clear with the boss every time we left the sales room. She was like gum on your shoe. I'm surprised she didn't chase us into traffic to demand we buy. Maybe, she had a bad week. Run for your life from this dealer's sales tactics, and smothering approach. I purchased my vehicle at Peoria Volkswagen instead. A non commissioned Dealer.

Customer service, Salesman --- Great!!!

by from Arizona |

I would use cars.com always, when looking for a car. They found me the exact car I asked for. It is perfect and there is not a scratch on it. The only problem was where the car was, Camel Back Volkswagen!!! The salesman was a great guy but he was only a pawn for the dealer, the rest of the team ran you through the ringer for 4-1/2 hrs. All your salesman does is get you coffee and tell you stories and jokes. They really don't need him other then to keep you there. All in all, I would never send a friend to Camel Back VW. I see they have many great reviews, but I'm not going to be one of them.

Great people!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The sales process always takes a lot longer than I would like, took about 3.5 hours. My salesman was great to work with. I HATE this, "let me talk to my manager" bit. Give me the best deal and send me on my way. Also, the finance guy tried to sell me an extended warranty for $2500, when all was said and done I got it at $100 over cost @ $1500. My VW Routan was in great shape, sparkling clean and they made sure to fill my tank before we left. Overall a good experience and a great deal!

Pleased with service

by from Mesa, AZ |

I am still looking for the right vehicle but have been working with Bill for at least a month now. I am very pleased with his customer service and willingness to help me find the right car. Honest and doesn't play games. :) rated as fair as I've not had the full experience yet.

I did my research

by from Phoenix, Az |

I did my research and knew exactly what I wanted so the salesman had an easy sale. I got what I wanted for my trade in and paid a reasonable price for the 3/4 ton used truck I wanted.