Camelback VW Subaru Mazda

1499 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 602-792-3645
Used 866-672-9992
Service 855-512-6122

Experience the Camelback Difference!

Great experience!

by from Eagar, Az |

I had a great salesman and the finance department was amazing. Both departments made sure I was approved for the loan and all terms before I drove 250 miles to the dealership. Big plus in my book. They really worked hard to get me financed and what I wanted for my trade. I would do business with this dealership again.

Camelback Mazda-Ian Wooley is super!

by from Prescott,AZ |

I have purchased several new vehicles from Camelback Mazda. My last transaction was horrible because of car problems and not any fault of the dealership. The exception comes in when this vehicle needed to be replaced. Ian Wooley, the service representative, was over and above terrific in this transaction. He kept in touch, kept me informed and updated me when either I did not hear from others at the dealership nor Mazda corporation. I would go back for Ian's customer care anytime. He is awesome. Always ask for Ian.

Great Sales Person

by from Glendale, AZ |

Lenny is a great guy who helped me out in purchasing a CX5.

New Mazda Buyer

by from "Phoenix, AZ" |

After going to several other dealerships, I decided to go look at Mazdas. I had an excellent experience and the salesman that I had been emailing with was off on vacation so I worked with another employee. From beginning to end, I was only there about 2.5 hours. I knew I would be approved for a car loan before I went there because I have a high credit score. I picked out the kind of car I wanted and the salesman was not push and he did not beg me to buy a car.

Spam tactics are the worst!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Do not let these people get your contact details. They will constantly nag and spam you. I can't begin to describe how irritating it is when you email someone and ask them to stop emailing you, yet they continue to do so. I had to phone up the manager (her name was Alex, she was patient and understanding) and ask for it to finally stop. Spamming is not a good business practice. I would encourage you to shop else where.

Poor quality service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is a review of Camelback Subaru Service Department. I had no issues from the sales department and bought 2 vehicles from Amy Dudley 6 months apart. Most if not all manufacturers give you free service for a period of time when you buy a new vehicle. This is so that you gain confidence and trust in the brand and Service Department and will continue to bring your vehicle to them when it is out of warrant and when service is needed and you pay for it (and buy more cars). I have 30+ years in the industry as a technician and a trainer for a manufacturer that is beyond my ability to afford. I will state that, when done properly, you get a better quality of service from the dealership than from private shops because the technicians should have better training and availability to bulletins concerning the specific make. CB Subaru even after repeated conversations asking why my tires were not inflated properly or fluids were not filled still gets it wrong after almost 3 years. Now that I am paying for my services I will be taking my vehicles elsewhere, I cannot trust they will do what is supposed to be done for the money I pay.

Excellent buying experience and gorgeous car!

by from Tucson, Arizona |

We all dread buying a car from a dealership, however, these folks wanted my business and they were a pleasure to work with. Excellent communication and a really exceptional car. The price on the car I purchased and the car I traded in was very fair. Jermel Parson was my Salesman and Doug Gayagas was the Sales Manager and both were wonderful and I would highly recommend them.

Great, friendly service. No upset

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went in with a terrible screeching noise from the front wheel which I thought sounded expensive. Imagine my relief when it was found to be a piece of tarmac stuck between the brake and rotor. Quick fix, no charge. Cant argue with that :)

Do NOT go to Camelback VW

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Went with a family member to buy a car that he NEEDED that day and it took the entire day to complete the purchase. Renee was HORRID to work with. She knew the budget he had and kept trying to get him to buy something more expensive that would "fit his wants". Told him he could get more expensive car to fit monthly payment if he put more money down (DUH). Even though she had given a WRITTEN price quote the previous day to a relative, denied it was for the car we came in to buy. Continued to try to convince him to spend more than what he continued to tell her he could afford. After finally submitting a credit application to get the car, she indicated THREE different times that it would be just a little bit longer before everything was finalized. When she said that the third time, I started the timer on my phone and it was an HOUR AND 45 MIMUTES before we got to sign papers. We were at the dealership for over FIVE HOURS!!! Should have known when she was late for the appointment to meet her that it would not go well! DO NOT GO HERE!! Try ANY other Volkswagen dealer if you really want the car.

Failed to find Transmission Problem in 2015 Mazda

by from Des Moines, IA |

During a 4000+ mile family trip over Christmas break, our 2015 Mazda 6 developed transmission problems (11,500 miles on the car). Since we were had over 1500 miles left on our trip, we stopped at the dealership to have it looked at. We were told the problem was the aftermarket rims and snow tires installed on the car. They said nothing was wrong with the transmission. All the problems we were experiencing was due to the tires. After nursing our car home, we had to get the car towed to a local Mazda dealership. They stated the transmission was clearly bad and installed a brand new transmission under warranty (13,000 miles on the car). We felt like Camelback Mazda didn't listen to us or want to deal with us or our car. It seems like they just wanted to make up a story and push us out the door. I was just happy that the car didn't leave us stranded on the side of the road.

Excellent service

by from Peoria, AZ |

I found this place awesome with service. Excellent in all aspects. I live far from this shop but I love having my car serviced by them. Great workers too. Professional and pleasant.

Camelback VW Subaru Mazda responded to this review

February 14, 2015

Thank you and we appreciate your business! Anything we can do for you, please let us know! Nick N. III