Haldeman Ford of Kutztown

15465 Kutztown Rd, Kutztown, PA 19530

93mustang remedy

by from Allentown Kutztown Pennsylvania |

93mustang transmission issue I heard your car was fix correctly by the boys at Haldeman and works as should now so you should give them some credit I get all my cars fully serviced by the Haldeman crew and they do the best job they can do and get it done very fast and even pick me up and drop me off at my job.

transmission repair

by from kutztown,pa. |

had transmission work done on my ford focus warranty covered it. Problem is it still slip took it back service manager says it`s the way I drive it has a soft shift that nothing is wrong with it. Anyone else that has driven in my car tells me I have a transmission problem they can tell trans is slipping. contacted ford pretty much on my own work it out with the dealer. Haldeman Ford of Kutztown is ok for oil changes and tire rotations but have failed as far as being a real service center. I gave 1 star because there isn`t a lower rating. When it comes time to replace this car I don`t think I`ll by another ford. by the way I used to turn wrenches for a living and still have class7 pa. inspection lic. so I`m not an idiot just being treated a like one

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback and we're sorry to hear that you still have concerns with your vehicle. With that being said, in an effort to compensate you for these concerns, your warranty will be extended until seven(7)years of service or 100,000 miles from the warranty start date on your vehicle for the related components.

Ford Transit Connect

by from Kempton, Pa. |

After a bump in the road with the sales department my experience with the service department has been extremely positive.The service maintenance has been prompt and of high quality.

friendly, knowledgable staff. clean establishment

by from Blandon, PA |

I have been going to Haldeman Ford for several years and have purchased 3 new cars from them. All have been serviced through Haldeman and I have never had a problem that wasn't resolved.

Worst for service

by from anytown, PA |

First thing you need to know about these reviews is that the dealerships only ask their most satisfied customers to post on here and tell them that they can be entered to win $ 100.00 if they do. So the reviews are slanted to make the dealer look good. This place has a salesman who is too lazy to take you on a test drive. I took a promotion for a cash card and the guy signs off on it without even offering a test drive. I'm sure Ford would want to know about that. This dealership has to be begged to do work under warranty and then when they want to squeeze a few bucks out of you tell you you need a "brake cleaning" for $ 100.00 ! I would not deal with any of the Haldeman dealrships. I don't think they will be sending me a birddog check !

April 27, 2013

Dear "Anonymous," we are very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues at our dealership...i'm sure if you had brought your concerns to the attention of the appropriate Manager, that you would have a better feeling.

Easy to work with

by from Macungie, PA |

I searched for a used Nissan Quest. Haldeman had one they just got in, and let me look at it before it went through the detail shop. They cleaned it up fixed all problems that they could find and made me a great deal. I could not have asked for a better experience.

April 27, 2013

Thanks Terry...we appreciate your business!

Very Happy with our purchase

by from Allentown, PA |

We got a used 05 suburban from haldeman ford and are very satisfied with our purchase price. The truck was very clean inside and out and they washed it again before we drove off in it. They showed us the service records and all work performed on it. Very glad we went there

December 7, 2012

Thank You for the great review "Fez!" Don't forget, that we will send you referal checks in the mail, for anyone who you send in to us that buys a vehicle!

Haldeman Ford Kutztown

by from Oley, PA |

My husband and I bought a new Ford Fusion last month from Haldeman Ford in Kutztown. We were not pressured in the least by our salesman Butch. He was great; he made sure we knew all of our options, discussed financing, and made the purchasing process very easy. I would recommend Haldeman Ford to anyone looking to purchase a new Ford.

October 3, 2012

Thanks "Beth!" Be sure to send car shoppers to Butch, and have them tell him that you referred them in...if they buy, we'll send you a "bird dog" check!

Great sales and service!

by from Kutztown, PA |

I'm always satisfied at Haldeman Ford. I would recommend them for sales and service.

October 2, 2012

"Teacher" knows best! Thanks for the great review!

car maintenance

by from breinigsville pa |

they always to a great job when it comes to my car's maintenance and i always get a good deal when it comes to price of the service.

October 2, 2012

Thanks "Maria," we're always trying!