Haldeman Ford of Kutztown

15465 Kutztown Rd, Kutztown, PA 19530

Ford Transit Connect

by from Kempton, Pa. |

After a bump in the road with the sales department my experience with the service department has been extremely positive.The service maintenance has been prompt and of high quality.

friendly, knowledgable staff. clean establishment

by from Blandon, PA |

I have been going to Haldeman Ford for several years and have purchased 3 new cars from them. All have been serviced through Haldeman and I have never had a problem that wasn't resolved.

Worst for service

by from anytown, PA |

First thing you need to know about these reviews is that the dealerships only ask their most satisfied customers to post on here and tell them that they can be entered to win $ 100.00 if they do. So the reviews are slanted to make the dealer look good. This place has a salesman who is too lazy to take you on a test drive. I took a promotion for a cash card and the guy signs off on it without even offering a test drive. I'm sure Ford would want to know about that. This dealership has to be begged to do work under warranty and then when they want to squeeze a few bucks out of you tell you you need a "brake cleaning" for $ 100.00 ! I would not deal with any of the Haldeman dealrships. I don't think they will be sending me a birddog check !

April 27, 2013

Dear "Anonymous," we are very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues at our dealership...i'm sure if you had brought your concerns to the attention of the appropriate Manager, that you would have a better feeling.

Easy to work with

by from Macungie, PA |

I searched for a used Nissan Quest. Haldeman had one they just got in, and let me look at it before it went through the detail shop. They cleaned it up fixed all problems that they could find and made me a great deal. I could not have asked for a better experience.

April 27, 2013

Thanks Terry...we appreciate your business!

Very Happy with our purchase

by from Allentown, PA |

We got a used 05 suburban from haldeman ford and are very satisfied with our purchase price. The truck was very clean inside and out and they washed it again before we drove off in it. They showed us the service records and all work performed on it. Very glad we went there

December 7, 2012

Thank You for the great review "Fez!" Don't forget, that we will send you referal checks in the mail, for anyone who you send in to us that buys a vehicle!

Haldeman Ford Kutztown

by from Oley, PA |

My husband and I bought a new Ford Fusion last month from Haldeman Ford in Kutztown. We were not pressured in the least by our salesman Butch. He was great; he made sure we knew all of our options, discussed financing, and made the purchasing process very easy. I would recommend Haldeman Ford to anyone looking to purchase a new Ford.

October 3, 2012

Thanks "Beth!" Be sure to send car shoppers to Butch, and have them tell him that you referred them in...if they buy, we'll send you a "bird dog" check!

Great sales and service!

by from Kutztown, PA |

I'm always satisfied at Haldeman Ford. I would recommend them for sales and service.

October 2, 2012

"Teacher" knows best! Thanks for the great review!

car maintenance

by from breinigsville pa |

they always to a great job when it comes to my car's maintenance and i always get a good deal when it comes to price of the service.

October 2, 2012

Thanks "Maria," we're always trying!

keyless entry

by from Kutztown PA |

My car's keyless entry was not working, wrong code given

October 2, 2012

Glad we were able to remedy the issue...thanks for the kind words "Jenna!"

Great Experience at Haldeman

by from Fleetwood, PA |

We have purchased multiple new vehicles from Haldeman. Always a great experience and excellent service. Thanks Butch & Scott!!

August 28, 2012

Thanks "Phord Phanatic!" We appreciate the good review, but more importantly your continued loyalty! We recognize that it is earned, and not just assumed, so thanks for letting us know that our work is paying off...enjoy the latest new ride!