1188 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 866-616-7418
Used 866-383-5642
Service 866-767-5745

Just look for the "Car on Roof!" in Phoenix since 1923.

Great service

by from Grand Junction, CO |

I dealt with the internet salesman Glenn Hauser and he was very helpful. They shipped my car to me and picked up the trade-in. Great folks to deal with

Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

October 31, 2011

Thanks for the kind words Marla. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. It was our pleasure working with you!

2014 GMC Sierra - Dureen Olson

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Dureen is great! Bought my 2014 Sierra from her recently ... I had a very specific package in mind and she put in the effort to find the exact truck I had in mind. Very knowledgeable and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to buy my next truck from her or recommend her to my friends and family. I highly recommend giving Dureen and chance to earn your business. - Chris

Coulter Cadillac has made us life-long customers.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Dureen Olsen, sold us our new 2014 SRX. She is such a professional! This is our third Cadillac purchased at Coulter. Dureen likes to say she, "appreciates the opportunity to earn our business." She has earned our business because we keep coming back! Thanks Dureen for all you do as our advocate by making the car purchasing experience such a pleasant, enjoyable and professional one. Also, a big thanks to our service representative Bill Large for his caring attitude every time we bring in our Cadillac's for a tremendous service experience. Finally, to Paul and Debbie for working hard to make the paperwork process a wonderful experience! Thank-you Coulter family for allowing my wife and I to be satisfied life-long Coulter Cadillac customers. We highly recommend this dealership! David and Rhonda Braswell, Phoenix, AZ

Great Experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Our best car buying experience ever! From the initial contact with John, the Internet manager, to the final paperwork with Debbie, the Finance manager, we experienced awesome customer service. We were in and out in under an hour with a great deal on a new car and a good price for our trade.

Wonderful New Car Buying Experience

by from Prescott, AZ |

Trading a 2013 Cadillac Escalade on the new design 2015 Escalade. Grant Lafrinier and the Management team were so professional and caring that the decision was a very easy one to make. Mike Kemp handled all the paperwork and Lindsay Coulter was there for support. Car buying can be an enjoyable experience!!! Thank you all.

Wonderful experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I received excellent service from all parties involved in the recent purchase of a 2011 Certified Pre-Owned Escalade. I highly recommend this dealership. I worked with Sales and Service and everyone I dealt with was professional and friendly. My husband went back 2 weeks later for the purchase of a 2014 XTS and again the experience was great.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bought my Buick from Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC and I had an excellent experience all the staff were extremely professional and helped me get the right deal. I am sure glad I went to Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC. All the way from the Sales experience to Finance everything was great. The Sales Consultant that helped me was Grant Lafrinier.

Only dealership I've felt comfortable going to.

by from Tempe, AZ |

Walking into a dealership always makes me feel uncomfortable because I'm a college student and I would doubt anyone would take me seriously. However, that's not the case at Coulter. Despite my age and looks of not being a serious buyer, the entire staff treated me with as much respect as they would any adult looking for a car. Dureen Olson was exceptionally professional with me but also made me feel comfortable and at ease being in the dealership. What took me by surprise was how she was able to help me find exactly what I was looking for. She was able to understand my needs in a car and my financial situation and find the perfect fit. I am more than sure, by the little interactions with all other employees, that all of the sales professionals are just that, professionals.

Great place to purchase a vehicle!

by from Surprise, AZ |

Like buying from an old friend, very comfortable. Everybody, from the receptionist to Sales and other Administrators made this a very easy purchase. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, and answered all our questions and concerns.

Great Experience!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Great Experience I was extremely pleased with my overall truck buying experience. I met Allen Hall and told him exactly the 2014 GMC Sierra I was looking for. I was very specific and the exact truck wasn't available in the Southwest. Allen ordered the truck exactly to my specifications and it arrived 5 weeks later. The overall process was amazingly quick. I was in and out with the new truck once it arrived in under 2 hours. I couldn't be happier or more impressed. I would highly recommend Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC to anyone looking for a hassle free experience with customer service and friendly people that go above and beyond. Rick Baena helped with the financing and was able to provide a rate better than GMC offered.

Great Dealership!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Coulter Cadillac Review I was completely satisfied with my experience at Coulter Cadillac. I successfully leased a new Cadillac SRX and everyone was very professional and helpful. I am loving my new vehicle and I will continue to highly recommend Coulter Cadillac to my family and friends.