Fiesta Lincoln

1720 S. Mesa Drive, Mesa, AZ 85210

It was a thoroughly enjoyable buying experience.

by from Chandler, AZ |

I just purchased a pre owned Lincoln MKZ. The entire staff treated me with respect and they were transparent with their figures, both with the car I purchased and my trade in.

My certified pre owned purchase

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I just purchased a certified pre owned Lincoln MKS. It was a thoroughly enjoyable car buying experience. The entire staff treated me with respect and they were transparent with their figures, both with the car I purchased and my trade in.

Best day ever!

by from Mesa, AZ |

After researching used vehicles online, I contacted Fiesta and was connected with Steve Cobb. About the dealership: From the moment I walked in to Fiesta I was impressed. The facility was sparkling clean, and everyone I met was friendly and energetic. I have never enjoyed the buying process, but with Fiesta, I didn't have to haggle, and I feel like I did get the best price. The most enjoyable part of my day however, was test driving vehicles with Steve. His personality is professional and he's just a great person. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle. I also enjoyed a conversation with the GM and finance person.

Very knowledgable, honest and patient

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Everyone was very knowledgable, honest, patient (I changed the color several times) and helpful. We were very happy with the professionalism and excellent customer service.

I would not hesitate to return to Fiesta Lincoln

by from Mesa, AZ |

We started talking to Collin McKinney a couple of months ago, as we were interested in the 2015 MKZ's. He let us know what they had and I was able to drive it. It wasn't quite what we wanted so he continued to update us on the status of what was expected to arrive. Our car arrived on a Thursday, and we completed the deal on a Friday. Collin was extremely helpful, and patient, explaining the system to us. He even set up my cell phone for me. I will not hesitate to call him if I need any further information about the car. The entire experience of purchasing our new car was a pleasant one.

I had a wonderful experience leasing my MKZ

by from Mesa, AZ |

I had a wonderful experience leasing a car for he first time from Fiesta Lincoln. They explained all the details and options avialable. The MKZ I leased was exactly what I was looking for in the price range I wanted. The service peiople have alos been great.

Integrity

by from Mesa, AZ |

I've never met a car dealer with the integrity that Fiesta Lincoln has. They found the car that I wanted, brought it from another dealer and exceeded my expectations. They were not pushy and found my dream car with all the bells and whistles. I've searched everywhere for a long time and everybody else tried to push me into what they had rather than what I wanted. Better value, better service, better see Fiesta!

I would highly recommend them to anyone!

by from Chandler, AZ |

We had an excellent experience here at Fiesta Lincoln. Steve Cobb was very knowledgeable, kind, and sincere. He truly cares about his clients and makes you feel like a valued customer. I felt like he was working for me and trying to get me the best vehicle at the best price.I would highly recommend them to anyone!I

very helpful

by from Mesa, AZ |

Ed showed superb knowledge of MKZ, Great willingness to explain features. The dealership was especially helpful and efficient going over paperwork. Eager to support purchase.

I felt comfortable

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I met with Dean with questions of a certain price and mileage. He called me back and was eager to assist me. He was very personable. It was an extremely hot day and he noticed my daughter was hot. He offered water as we walked around the dealership. He has called me regularly to update me on the progress of a particular car and its whereabouts. It was not a new car but he treated us as good customers. I felt comfortable and am looking to buy a second car in the future with him.