Fiesta Lincoln

1720 S. Mesa Drive, Mesa, AZ 85210

I would not hesitate to return to Fiesta Lincoln

by from Mesa, AZ |

We started talking to Collin McKinney a couple of months ago, as we were interested in the 2015 MKZ's. He let us know what they had and I was able to drive it. It wasn't quite what we wanted so he continued to update us on the status of what was expected to arrive. Our car arrived on a Thursday, and we completed the deal on a Friday. Collin was extremely helpful, and patient, explaining the system to us. He even set up my cell phone for me. I will not hesitate to call him if I need any further information about the car. The entire experience of purchasing our new car was a pleasant one.

I had a wonderful experience leasing my MKZ

by from Mesa, AZ |

I had a wonderful experience leasing a car for he first time from Fiesta Lincoln. They explained all the details and options avialable. The MKZ I leased was exactly what I was looking for in the price range I wanted. The service peiople have alos been great.

Integrity

by from Mesa, AZ |

I've never met a car dealer with the integrity that Fiesta Lincoln has. They found the car that I wanted, brought it from another dealer and exceeded my expectations. They were not pushy and found my dream car with all the bells and whistles. I've searched everywhere for a long time and everybody else tried to push me into what they had rather than what I wanted. Better value, better service, better see Fiesta!

I would highly recommend them to anyone!

by from Chandler, AZ |

We had an excellent experience here at Fiesta Lincoln. Steve Cobb was very knowledgeable, kind, and sincere. He truly cares about his clients and makes you feel like a valued customer. I felt like he was working for me and trying to get me the best vehicle at the best price.I would highly recommend them to anyone!I

very helpful

by from Mesa, AZ |

Ed showed superb knowledge of MKZ, Great willingness to explain features. The dealership was especially helpful and efficient going over paperwork. Eager to support purchase.

I felt comfortable

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I met with Dean with questions of a certain price and mileage. He called me back and was eager to assist me. He was very personable. It was an extremely hot day and he noticed my daughter was hot. He offered water as we walked around the dealership. He has called me regularly to update me on the progress of a particular car and its whereabouts. It was not a new car but he treated us as good customers. I felt comfortable and am looking to buy a second car in the future with him.

...made us feel like we were special.

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Mr Pattison was a wonderful and informative Gentleman. We are looking for a new car for our family and came in to see what was out there. We have not come to a decision as to when. But when we do decide we will come looking for Mr Pattison. He made us feel like we were special and he really cared for our needs . Its a very nice Dealership and Dean Pattison is a true asset to the company.

From a Ten Year Customer

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

I have been a Fiesta Lincoln customer for 10 years. Everyone at Fiesta extends the highest quality of customer care and service for cars. When we bought our car our sales person was very patient and well informed about the vehicles we were looking to buy. He walked us through the entire sales process and made everything so pleasant and easy for us. The service department from the initial call for an appointment to checking the car in to picking the car up when done is the best experience that I've had anywhere. The service writers and mechanics do an excellent job of maintaining and repairing my vehicle. When I drive it I have the utmost confidence in my vehicle. On my last visit the man who retrieved my car for me was very outgoing and pleasant and willing to do what ever it took to make Fiesta's customers happy and driving away with a smile. For me, service and price wise there is no where else that I will take my car.

Very informative, and fair...

by from Chandler, AZ |

Very informative, and fair. They also called to make sure I was satisified, nice to do business with.

Very Respectful

by from Mesa, AZ |

The experience was very painless and I was able to stay at the budget I had set before walking in. The surprise was the quickness of the whole process and the great non preasure I recieved from the sales person all the way to the finance table. The amount of respect I recieved even though I was just buying a used vehicle was as good or if not better then my experiences buying a new vehicle.