9901 Papago Freeway, Avondale, AZ 85323

New 888-539-9693
Used 888-935-2356
Service 866-934-6401

Your Gateway to Savings

The Best Vehicle Service Team in the West Valley!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I travel more 40 miles one way to have my vehicle serviced at Gateway Chevrolet. The service team has enhanced and optimized the vehicle service process greatly. The service has always been superb. I didn't think it was possible to improve on perfection; however, Gateway Chevrolet has managed to do just that! My vehicle service experience was like being a pampered VIP at a high-end resort spa!!! I love the new loaner program. Thanks, John, Eddie, and the entire service team. Great job!!!

June 17, 2014

Wow, Cynthia! We're beyond pleased to read your great review. Thank you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future!

new car

by from Peoria, AZ |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased at your dealership and am very satisfied with my experience.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for the great review!

Gateway Chevrolet is the Best!

by from Sun City, AZ |

We were totally satisfied with the service we received. The excellent service, friendly atmosphere and non pressured sales persons are the reasons we keep going back. This was the 15th car/truck we have purchased from Gateway! Way to go Gateway!!

December 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind word and loyalty JoAnn!

Service Department provides excellent service!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had been experiencing issues with the ignition of my 2002 Grand Prix (not part of the recall). I had taken to my mechanic three separate times and each time a part was replaced and it was "fixed". After several frustrating months of my key still getting stuck in the ignition while my car was in park....and several hundred dollars later from my mechanic "fixing" it....I was referred to Dwight at Gateway Chevrolet . I received a call that day from Dwight, he took his time with me on the phone and listened to what I had gone through the past few months. We decided it was a shifter issue, not communicating with the ignition when the car was in park to release the key. I took my car in a few days later and felt very taken care of. I even met the owner Joe Gambino! What a nice man! I received a loaner car which was so helpful. Dwight called me within the hour of dropping of my car informing me of the issue (new shifter) and the part would be delivered in a few days and to enjoy the loaner. It only took 4 days and I was back in my car with the ignition issue FINALLY resolved. I am a very happy customer and when I do decide to purchase a new car, even thought I live in Scottsdale, I will definitely consider Gateway Chevrolet!

December 16, 2014

Sorry to hear about the headache you had before you were referred to us, We are glad we were able to help you and resolve the issue for you! If there is anything else we can do for you please dont hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help! Thank you for your business!

Gateway is great!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I always feel as though I am the most important customer when I walk in the door at Gateway! Dwight is especially helpful and gets the job done in a timely manner, working hard to accommodate my schedule and car needs.

December 16, 2014

We are glad you had a great experience here at Gateway Chevy. We hope we will be seeing you here for many years to come! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Thank you!

Great Service!

by from Avondale AZ |

I was completely satisfied with the service at Gateway Chevrolet.

December 17, 2014

We are glad you had a great experience Andy, Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Professional people!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Juan Martinez my service advisor was very friendly and professional. He answered all my questions and even helped me fix a loose seal on the door before I was even out of the car!! Excellent service! Very professional environment.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for using our service department and being a loyal customer, We are glad you had a great experience and we were able to do more for you than what you originally came for!

by from Avondale, AZ |

Overall, I was satisfied with my car buying experience at Gateway Cheverolet, I wasn't made to feel unconformable about negotiating for the price of my car. And my sales person helped me understand the process every step of the way. I got a great deal and had a great experience.

December 16, 2014

We are glad you had a great experience here at Gateway! We hope to see you for many years to come. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you! Thank you!

MY SILVERADO PURCHASE AT GATEWAY CHEVROLET

by from GOODYEAR, AZ |

My wife and I had a great experience at Gateway, very low pressure and the sales man ( Tony R. ) was awesome. The finance manager was also very nice and helpful through the process.

August 6, 2014

We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience at Gateway! We hope we'll be seeing you here for years to come! Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.

Service is great!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Excellent work done by the service department! I will continue to have my vehicles serviced at Gateway.

June 17, 2014

That's what we LOVE to hear! Thank you for your continued business, WeatherFan!

execellent service

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I was treated very well at Gateway Chevy. They found out what was the matter with my car and fixed it. I am well satisfied with the person I dealt with. Chris Wiseman

June 17, 2014

We're so glad we were able to help, Christopher! Let us know if you need anything else! Hope to see you in the future for all your vehicle needs!