Gateway Chevrolet

New 888-539-9693 New 888-539-9693
Used 888-935-2356 Used 888-935-2356
Service 866-934-6401 Service 866-934-6401

Your Gateway to Savings

The Best Vehicle Service Team in the West Valley!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I travel more 40 miles one way to have my vehicle serviced at Gateway Chevrolet. The service team has enhanced and optimized the vehicle service process greatly. The service has always been superb. I didn't think it was possible to improve on perfection; however, Gateway Chevrolet has managed to do just that! My vehicle service experience was like being a pampered VIP at a high-end resort spa!!! I love the new loaner program. Thanks, John, Eddie, and the entire service team. Great job!!!

June 18, 2014

Wow, Cynthia! We're beyond pleased to read your great review. Thank you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future!

very good

by from Tolleson Arizona |

This is not my first time having my vehicle serviced here. I always am treated with the utmost respect and very professional and receive very good service.

December 6, 2015

Thank you!

Great place. Very knowledgable staff.

by from Phoenix AZ |

Great place. Worth the drive. They will take care of you. Finance department was able to help me and got my payment exactly where I needed to be. Thanks again

December 5, 2015

Great service

by from Sun City AZ |

Very pleased with Gateway Chevrolet. I will recommend them to all my friends.

December 6, 2015

Great Service and Always a Warm Welcome

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have purchased 2 cars from gateway chevrolet and have had the most absolute satisfied experience with both transactions. The staff members are always friendly and very caring to my needs. I'm always happy and have a sense of relief after having my car serviced, because they always make sure my car is in good running condition before I leave. Thank you Gateway, keep up the fantastic work that you all do!

December 5, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

new car

by from Peoria, AZ |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased at your dealership and am very satisfied with my experience.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for the great review!

Gateway Chevrolet is the Best!

by from Sun City, AZ |

We were totally satisfied with the service we received. The excellent service, friendly atmosphere and non pressured sales persons are the reasons we keep going back. This was the 15th car/truck we have purchased from Gateway! Way to go Gateway!!

December 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind word and loyalty JoAnn!

Service Department provides excellent service!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had been experiencing issues with the ignition of my 2002 Grand Prix (not part of the recall). I had taken to my mechanic three separate times and each time a part was replaced and it was "fixed". After several frustrating months of my key still getting stuck in the ignition while my car was in park....and several hundred dollars later from my mechanic "fixing" it....I was referred to Dwight at Gateway Chevrolet . I received a call that day from Dwight, he took his time with me on the phone and listened to what I had gone through the past few months. We decided it was a shifter issue, not communicating with the ignition when the car was in park to release the key. I took my car in a few days later and felt very taken care of. I even met the owner Joe Gambino! What a nice man! I received a loaner car which was so helpful. Dwight called me within the hour of dropping of my car informing me of the issue (new shifter) and the part would be delivered in a few days and to enjoy the loaner. It only took 4 days and I was back in my car with the ignition issue FINALLY resolved. I am a very happy customer and when I do decide to purchase a new car, even thought I live in Scottsdale, I will definitely consider Gateway Chevrolet!

December 16, 2014

Sorry to hear about the headache you had before you were referred to us, We are glad we were able to help you and resolve the issue for you! If there is anything else we can do for you please dont hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help! Thank you for your business!

Gateway is great!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I always feel as though I am the most important customer when I walk in the door at Gateway! Dwight is especially helpful and gets the job done in a timely manner, working hard to accommodate my schedule and car needs.

December 16, 2014

We are glad you had a great experience here at Gateway Chevy. We hope we will be seeing you here for many years to come! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Thank you!

Great Service!

by from Avondale AZ |

I was completely satisfied with the service at Gateway Chevrolet.

December 17, 2014

We are glad you had a great experience Andy, Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!