AutoNation Honda Chandler

1150 S Gilbert Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286

New 866-913-9968
Used 888-745-6362
Service 877-251-7532

Purchased a new 2012 hond insight.

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I spent a long time doing my research and after eliminating the other two fords i was considering i headed to santan honda and looked at the honda insight. i was very pleased with the cars styling and efficiency. I have bought 4 other cars in the past and have had poor experiences at each dealership so i had low expectations going into santan honda. To my amazement they were all really nice, well groomed, and didn't have that typical shark mentality. They didn't have the car in the color i wanted but they did a dealer trade for me and got me the car i wanted and didn't want me to have to sacrifice anything i wanted in the car. i was completely satisfied and would strongly recommend this dealership. It has a family owned mentality to it. So not only did i get the car i wanted for the price i wanted i also made a friend in my salesman. Great guy.

Pleasant experience buying a used car

by from Chandler, AZ |

The patience shown in allowing us to choose the right car. Huge inventory of used vehicles. Very nice service and amazing salesman were some of the highlights of the buying experience.

Satisfied

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I was quite satisfied with my experience. My sales guy was amazing and helped me a lot through the whole process. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Everyone there seemed quite friendly. The only problem I had was that the interior of my car was not cleaned out when I recieved it, furthermore, my car windshield had chips in it that I didn't notice till after I drove off the lot. Despite this, I would still recommend this dealership. They are just so helpful and make the car buying experience a easier.

Honda

by from Chandler, AZ |

Mike Russo was wonderful to work with at San Tan Honda. This is the second Honda that I purchased from there, and it is always a pressure. The servide department is also amazing.

Outstanding experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Austin Moritz was my sales representative and his was outstanding! He knew everything he was talking about as well as answering all my questions. I bought a 2014 Honda Civic 2 door and I will recommend him to anyone who is interested in buying a car. Thank you Austin, you are truly the best!

lease of an EX AWD CRV 2014

by from Chandler, AZ |

One thing is sure, when it comes to buying or leasing a car, you will need to do your homework. Please do not think that the car guys in your union bank or at the AAA will get you the best deals. You need to do your own reseach. I recommend car.com to find good opportunities. With the figures at hand, you may go to autonation and I think they will try to find a compromise. So far I am pretty happy with my lease deal at autonation honda at Chandler. I think, I will go back to them. Remember start by doing your homework. Thanks.

mr jonas katz

by from Chandler, AZ |

from the minute we entered the show room . we were greeted with a happy face and the purchasing of our new honda could have not gone any better. our salesmam jim ginther was a great guy. we left feeling that were well taken care of.

greatly satisfied

by from mesa, az |

I greatly appreciated my car buying experience at this dealership. It was probably the quickest car buying experience I have ever had. I would definitely recommend my sales representative Walt Northrop to anyone buying a car. Eric in finance also made our experience with the documentation part a breeze.

Multiple cars purchased here with Mike R.

by from Chandler, AZ |

Mike Russo is not your typical car salesman. We have purchased 3 used vehicles from Mike this past year after moving across the country to Arizona. He cares about finding what fits your need not just making the sale. He follows up and stays in touch with you if he doesn't have what you need that day. He explains the process to you from looking at the car to dealing with the finance side.

Great Service

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

Autonation is a large, complete dealership with many car brands. My pick was a Honda Odyssey. The sales re. Eric H. was polite, helpful and organized. He did his job perfectly and my overall experience, other than a bit of time, was pleasant and comfortable. I would recommend the dealership and the sales rep.

courtesy and comfortness

by from Tempe, AZ |

They made me feel very comfortable and they got me a great deal on a new Honda Odyssey