AutoNation Honda Chandler

1150 S Gilbert Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286

New 866-913-9968
Used 888-745-6362
Service 877-251-7532

Purchased a new 2012 hond insight.

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I spent a long time doing my research and after eliminating the other two fords i was considering i headed to santan honda and looked at the honda insight. i was very pleased with the cars styling and efficiency. I have bought 4 other cars in the past and have had poor experiences at each dealership so i had low expectations going into santan honda. To my amazement they were all really nice, well groomed, and didn't have that typical shark mentality. They didn't have the car in the color i wanted but they did a dealer trade for me and got me the car i wanted and didn't want me to have to sacrifice anything i wanted in the car. i was completely satisfied and would strongly recommend this dealership. It has a family owned mentality to it. So not only did i get the car i wanted for the price i wanted i also made a friend in my salesman. Great guy.

Delighted w/ our new 2014 Civic & great cust serv!

by from Chandler, AZ |

Loved the service by the whole sales staff. Never felt pressured, they were patient with every last questions we had. They clearly place an emphasis on customer service and they staff exudes a family atmosphere. I already knew the Honda Civic was a great car and a great "bang for your buck". The car almost sells itself - with that said the team at Auto Nation made this purchase a quick and efficient process and I wold recommend their dealership to anyone. Thanks again guys!

nice experience with autonation honda az

by from Chandler, AZ |

i did my research online and asked for new CR-V quotes for each Honda dealer in valley. Autonation Honda gave me the best offer. I worked with Walt and he was very nice and I can say that I had a pleasant experience. The best part was that he was not pushy and was straight to the point which makes things easier when you shop for a new car. I already recommended them to one of my collegues. Just keep it like that Honda Autonation.

AutoNation Honda Chandler responded to this review

August 21, 2014

Hello and thanks for this positive feedback-- we appreciate it! Glad to hear that Walt provided excellent service. Thank you for recommending us and please enjoy your CR-V!

Fast, comfortable and efficient

by from Gilbert Arizona |

We have bought our second car here because everyone is so friendly and the service area is so clean. I don't have a problem sending my wife to get service because I know they take good care of her and the car.

Excellent all around

by from Chandler, Az |

We stopped by Auto Nation Honda with no intent on leaving with a vehicle. After talking with Eric Hardy and explaining what we were looking for, he was completely open and honest with us and got us into something way better that we ever expected! I will be referring all our family and friends who are in the market for a new vehicle to go see Eric!

New Car Purchase

by from Chandler,AZ |

I would highly recommend Honda auto nation chandler for anyone looking to buy a car or have their vehicle serviced. it was a pleasant experience with Jon and Geoffrey. they handled everything as top notch professionals. they had a good selection of vehicles and were willing to go out find one if not in stock. Excellent place to do business, facilities and personnel outstanding.

Service at AutoNation Honda - Chandler, AZ.

by from Gilbert, AZ. |

AutoNation Honda in Chandler Arizona is just outstanding! I've used them for all my service needs And they continue to amaze me on their speed and efficiency of repairs. It's always a fast experience. Express Service for oil changes is always great!

Best car shopping experience I've ever had...

by from Tempe, AZ |

If you're interested in checking out any of the Hondas, my advice is to call ahead to Auto Nation Honda in Chandler and ask for Jay Jankus. Jay was friendly, fun, patient, knowledgeable and totally helpful. I think he has a service department background so he knows the cars inside and out really well. That was a nice bonus. Prior to going to Auto Nation Honda, I had spent the previous weekend visiting various Ford, Hyundai, Kia and other dealerships throughout the Phoenix area. I was pretty drained and jaded from the pressure, fast talk, confusing offers and "add-ons" at every other dealership and I have to admit I was fully expecting more of the same from Auto Nation Honda. I was wrong. Auto Nation Honda was different in that they keep everything really simple. They don't add a bunch of different equipment packages to their cars so you are always comparing "apples to apples" when you are on their lot. Plus...our research found that Honda cars generally have more (and better) standard features than any other car at the price point we were looking at (we looked at the Fusions, Sonatas and Optimas). They also don't automatically price-up their cars with window tinting, nitrogen tires and all of the other little things that seem to add-up to a mandatory extra $1,000 at every other dealership. If you want that stuff, Auto Nation will add it, but they don't do it unless you want it and their window tinting, nitrogen and scratch guard package is about half the price of other dealerships. The Auto Nation Honda facility was nice also. They have something like 3 separate lounge areas with TV's, free snacks, water, coffee, and much to my two kids' iPod-using excitement...FREE WiFi. Jay literally spent 5 hours with us the day we were there (no joke). My wife and I were waffling between the Accord and the Civic (the 2014 Civic EX is an awesome car)...and we were also completely waffling between colors. Jay was super patient and gladly let us test drive a few cars and also sit in, kick the tires, view from all angles, and poke and prod seemingly 20 cars. The whole time he NEVER applied any pressure. He just answered all of our questions, gave us a ton of good info and we could tell that he really just wanted us to be happy (whether we bought a car that day or not). In the end, we chose the Accord (Metallic Grey with light grey cloth interior). I sort of wanted the Civic EX, but my wife wanted the bigger car and I really blame Honda for making the Accord so ridiculously affordable. Even after 5 hours with us...Jay even spent another half-hour explaining (and setting-up) all of the cool personal electronic features on the car (and there are a lot of them). I've had the car for a week and I love everything about it. I'm very happy with our decision. Alex in the finance department was great also. I ended-up getting the Accord for an amazing price and Alex walked me through all of the financing options and made sure all of my questions were answered clearly and in terms that left nothing to interpretation. All-in-all, it was a great experience. I'm totally satisfied and I will recommend Auto Nation Honda Chandler to anyone.

Purchased My First Honda at AutoNation Honda

by from Chandler, AZ |

I had been driving the same car for 10 years and decided to start looking at new cars but was not looking forward to the whole high pressure dealership experience. Telly and Jay made it a great experience! They were very helpful in assisting me purchase my new Accord and I never felt pressured during the experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Honda!

great service, people, and cars

by from Chandler, AZ |

My overall experience buying a car was amazing. From start to finish everyone was helpful and efficient. I didn't at one point feel pressure or feel I wasn't getting a good deal. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!

AutoNation Honda Chandler responded to this review

August 11, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Excellent customer service!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We began looking at four different dealerships for four different makes of cars, only knowing we wanted a small SUV. After narrowing it down to two, we kept going back to the Honda. I loved everything about the car itself, and the salesman (Bruce) was super easy to work with. No pressure, no gimmicks, no "asking the manager", he just answered questions and offered his input. Gave a great explanation of all the bells and whistles that came with the car. A couple of days after taking my new SUV home, I realized there were no floormats. When Bruce called to ask if I had any questions about the vehicle, I mentioned the no floor mats. He said to stop in anytime and he'd make sure I got a set. When I did go, not only did he personally vacuum the floorboards before putting the mats in, but also ran the car through the car wash for me. That was service I hadn't expected! Glad I chose AutoNation Honda!