AutoNation Honda Chandler

1150 S Gilbert Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286

New 866-913-9968
Used 888-745-6362
Service 877-251-7532

Purchased a new 2012 hond insight.

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I spent a long time doing my research and after eliminating the other two fords i was considering i headed to santan honda and looked at the honda insight. i was very pleased with the cars styling and efficiency. I have bought 4 other cars in the past and have had poor experiences at each dealership so i had low expectations going into santan honda. To my amazement they were all really nice, well groomed, and didn't have that typical shark mentality. They didn't have the car in the color i wanted but they did a dealer trade for me and got me the car i wanted and didn't want me to have to sacrifice anything i wanted in the car. i was completely satisfied and would strongly recommend this dealership. It has a family owned mentality to it. So not only did i get the car i wanted for the price i wanted i also made a friend in my salesman. Great guy.

New Honda Odyssey Purchase 6/27/2014.

by from Sun Lakes, AZ 85248 |

We had a very positive experience in securing a Lease/Trade of our Honda Odyssey. Phillip Small was our salesperson and was very instrumental in our decision to make this trade. He knows his products and was willing to share and teach us the technology part of owning this vehicle. We feel comfortable in knowing that we can call him with other questions as they arise. We even went back the next day for some tutoring--and he was very enthusiastic about helping us. Jerry Turner handled the leasing paperwork and was very thoughtful of our time. He did not waste our time and yet, we understood all the terms of the lease. We would feel very fortunate to have him help us again in the future.

2003 honda civic

by from Phoenix Arizona |

Jay Jankus was the salesman who helped my mother and I make up our mind on the civic. He was very professional,kind, and had good product knowledge. He didn't make us feel like he was pushing anything on us. Definitely was a great experience:) (also tried to give the overall experience 5 starts but it won't let me)!

An Amazing Experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

My daughter was on the hunt for a quality car, fairly new, dependable and safe. We thought we had found just the one but wanted to sleep on it. Brad, our salesman called the next morning and let us know he had "found her car". We went to look at and took it for a spin. She loved it! It was everything she wanted?and more. Brad was able to keep her payments right where they needed to be. He was beyond wonderful. He treated us like he would have treated his own family. The signing process was painful (but when is it not) but Mychal made it amusing and entertaining. Both Brad and Mychal are true professionals. I plan to refer my friends and family to this dealership.

Great experience buying my new Honda with Walt

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Walt was such a pleasure to work with and took care of me beyond my expectations. Didn't even have to ask to fill the tank, he took care of that before I asked. Totally recommend Walt Northrup @ Autonation.

Great Sales- 2011 Honda Accord Purchase

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Jay was very good with no pressure- knew the car very well and presented the pricing. Did a good job at making us feel comfortable and enjoying. We were very happy with his People Skills and positive energetic attitude in making the buying experience what we have come to expect out of this dealership. We have now put them on task (repeat customers) as they were our first and only choice in selecting our new car because we wanted a fair and honest deal.

Great Team Work at Auto Nation Honda

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We are really excited about our purchase of the 2014 Honda Pilot (Touring). From the moment we contacted Auto Nation, the sales team of Chris Rodriguez (Sales Manager), Phillip Small (Internet Manager), and Jay Jankus (Sales Associate), made us comfortable. They really listened to what we had to say, and we never felt like they were trying force a sell. For two months they worked hard in finding the unique combination of the Dark Cherry Pearl with Black Leather interior. The Team stayed true to their word and delivered the exact vehicle we wanted. Thanks again and look forward to sending people your way. Alan Zinter

Excellent Experience

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Awesome experience throughout the entire process. Our salesperson Greg Gabbin was friendly, knowledgeable and always accessible. Greg exceeded all our expectations not only by helping us get a great deal on our Honda Odyssey in a timely fashion, but even after the sale by helping us in a pinch when we needed roof rails and crossbars for a trip the next day!

Great Service!

by from Chandler, AZ |

As a first time buyer, I was very happy with the purchase I made from Autonation. I went to a few dealerships before Autonation to look for a good deal. I bought a Honda Accord Sedan. I love my new car and the deal I received. None of the other dealerships had the quality of service that Autonation had. When you go there ask for Jon Flick. The guy was a straight shooter. He didn?t try to talk me into anything unnecessary. He was honest and so was the manager. I?ve had my vehicle for a week and I have no regrets whatsoever.

2014 Honda Civic EX

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I recently bought a new 2014 Honda Civic from Gregg Gabbin at AutoNation and I could not have been more impressed with the service I received from each and every member of the AutoNation Honda team. I just moved from Canada and making a deal over the phone can create alot of challenges - however, Gregg made the entire process of purchasing a vehicle seamless. From picking the car, getting uptodate information about the maintenance, carfax reports, and delivery of the car in a timely manner was absolutely hassle free. I was picked up from the airport with my luggage and within 1 hour of my arrival to phoenix, I was driving a new vehicle. I cannot emphasize enough the excellent quality of service I have received. I know that I will be back here for all my future vehicle needs! thanks Gregg and thanks AutoNation Honda!

AutoNation Honda Chandler responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Gunjan. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Odyssey2014 wonderful experience

by from Phoenix,Arizona |

Gregg Gabbins was terrific. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from him and this dealership.