Larry H. Miller Dodge RAM Peoria

Service 866-766-6992

Driven By You.

Purchase of Dodge Ram

by from mesa,Az |

My wife and I travelled a little further west to experience a very satisfying purchase of our new Ram. We wasted no time in financing and receiving the best deal available. I want to thank all the people who helped in explaining details, financing options and theirt professional courtesy. Once again thanks to all of you.

Good team

by from Lake Havasu, Arizona |

The sales team was wonderful. However the team that details a car needs some help. My car seats were dirty, my back rear window was not cleaned at all and the console had food inside. I know it was a used car but my salesman knew I was coming for a couple of days. Your sales team was great and efficient. Thank you.

All Smiles :0)

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Everyone there was truly ahhhmazing!!! I have bought lots of cars and trucks over my years and they made everything work for me. Thank you.

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an amazing experience! Jon Anderson, General Manager.

excellent service from sales

by from Peoria.az |

All I have to say is wow!!! This dealer is awesome.want to thank Jamie the sales guy and Ryan the sales manager. They did not pressure me into buying anything but I bout 4 days later.they are amazing people and vary helpful on my purchase. Out of all my buying experience I will never go to anyone but them and send all my friends and family to them.thanks once again Jamie and Ryan at surprise location.

great car buys experience

by from Phoenix, az |

This dealer was able to honor the true car price And provide me with a great experience during the buying and finance process. They have a family room in site and was able to get a great deal without hours of haggling like you will with other dealerships. His dealer was very transparent in their interactions with me and the vehicle I went to view was already out feint waiting for me to test drive and inspect.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great buying experience! Jon Anderson, General Manager.

Purchase of Dodge Dart from Justin LM Dodge

by from Glendale, AZ |

This is the second car we have purchased from Larry Miller Dodge and Justin our salesman was extremely helpful and accommodating. The entire experience was great and we got a sweet deal.

November 12, 2014

Rick, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful and accommodating experience. Jon Anderson, General Manager.

Awesome experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I'm a first time car buyer and we shopped at multiple facilities before stopping at Dodge. Our saleswoman was Kelly and she was so down to earth, and her coworkers/manager were all very welcoming. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! PS the 2015 Dart is amazing!

November 12, 2014

Hope, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with such a great experience! Jon Anderson, General Manager.

New RAM truck purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went in to buy a used truck and came out with a new one! I got a price too good to pass up. Thanks to Shawn, Scott, and John for making my buying experience painless. No buyer remorse here! I highly recommend Larry H Miller Ram as the best Ram dealership in Phoenix.

November 4, 2014

John, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a painless buying experience. Jon Anderson, General Manager

Great buying experience.

by from Peoria, AZ |

Cody Moses was great to work with. We had several discussions with him before coming in to purchase a car. Cody was direct and business like, yet we appreciated his genuine, friendly, helpful attitude.

November 4, 2014

Revello, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with genuine, friendly help and make your car buying experience great. Jon Anderson, General Manager

Excellent service and friendly people

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Pete is a great service member who got the repair done quickly and without any hiccups. Thanks for making my car problems less stressful - half my worry comes from dealing with the service from a dealer but you put those worries to rest. I will be seeing you guys for all Chrysler needs.

September 26, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with friendly and excellent service. Jon Anderson, General Manager

The Best Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Matt Norguard always takes care of our vehicle when I come in for service. Not only is everything done in a timely maner but I am always given very good advice. He treats my car as if it was his own. I always appreciate his input and honesty. Mike Peterson

September 26, 2014

Mike, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with efficient service and honest advice and work! Jon Anderson, General Manager