Larry H. Miller Dodge RAM Peoria

Service 866-766-6992

Driven By You.

Purchase of Dodge Ram

by from mesa,Az |

My wife and I travelled a little further west to experience a very satisfying purchase of our new Ram. We wasted no time in financing and receiving the best deal available. I want to thank all the people who helped in explaining details, financing options and theirt professional courtesy. Once again thanks to all of you.

OUR NEW TRUCK

by from Peoria AZ |

We appreciate the time and expertise Larry Miller Dodge extended to us this last weekend while we shopped for our new truck. It had been 13 years since we bought a truck and there have obviously been a lot of changes to their design. We didn?t feel pressured and they understood that we were nervous about such a large purchase as well as excited to have a ?new truck?. Ray Lopez took us out for our test drive and spent a lot of time explaining the features the truck offered. Financing went very smooth and was thorough. As we sat doing some of the paperwork, I watched the team inside the showroom. The team worked together to help their customers and had great respect for one another. John Anderson, the manager was walking around and talking to the customers. Mr. Anderson was just like one of the gang and made the public and his employees comfortable. Then I saw him outside drying off the truck we were about to drive away in. You don?t see very many managers working alongside the people that work for him. Thank you everyone at Larry Miller Dodge for a good deal and your knowledge!

June 19, 2015

Terri, Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you were impressed with our dealership, and thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure that Ray, and the rest of the staff hears about your review, and I know that they will appreciate them. I hope you are enjoying your new truck! Jon Anderson, General Manager

Dodge Purchase

by from Peoria, AZ |

Price was fair. Mark was great to work with. We now own a great truck.

June 12, 2015

Joe, Thank you for your review. I hope that you are enjoying your new truck! - Jon Anderson, General Manager

waste of time !

by from tucson az |

I tried to purchase a vehicle from this dealer and sales rep was quite a character and a bit immature . the good thing is cash is good everywhere !!!!!

June 3, 2015

I am sorry you were disappointed with your experience at our dealership. I would like to discuss it with you. I can be reached at 623-815-2212. Jason Doherty, Internet Sales Manager

Overall great experiece with LHM Team

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We know that car dealerships can be a challenging experience for buyers and consumers, but for us it's a matter of service and direct experience with employees. We bought a used car from Larry Miller in November 2014. Our salesmen, Will Fortune, was AWESOME. He was kind, straight forward, transparent, no gimmicks. He helped pick the financial rep. that fit our style, and that experience was equally positive. When going in to purchase a car you always have your concerns: will I get a good deal? Will I be persuaded to buy more than I want or need? We got what we wanted and fit our budget. That wasn't our experience at all. To top it off we've been back a couple times for routine services, like oil changes and I have to honest ,we have always been greeted with a friendly, helpful and welcoming employee - best of all no pressure tactics. Thanks LHM for changing our perspective on car buying through a dealership. Keep up the customer centric service model and you should continue to successful.

May 26, 2015

Marcelle and Julie, I am so glad you had such a positive experience with our dealership! I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Will and our service crew! Jon Anderson, General Manager.

Great dealership

by from Peoria, AZ |

My husband and I have purchased 8 vehicles from this dealership since 2009. Trade-ins, new and used. They make the car buying "experience" easy!

May 4, 2015

Hi Holli, I'm so glad you have had such great experiences at our dealership! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. - Jon Anderson, General Manager

Very, very satisfied with Larry Miller Dodge

by from Sun City, AZ |

Normally I dread the car-buying process more than I dread going to the dentist, but my time at Larry Miller Dodge is hands-down the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Everyone from our salesman to the finance manager really bent over backwards to make sure we were happy and get us into a great car. We got a really, really great deal and we couldn't be happier with our new Durango.

April 28, 2015

Lisa, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with the best car buying experience! Jon Anderson, General Manager.

Business owner

by from Carefree, Arizona |

Kelly Thomas is by far the best salesperson I have dealt with in my car buying history. I happened to be on that side of town and stopped by just to look. I live on the opposite side of town and did stop by another dodge dealership much closer to home and was less than impressed by that interaction. I decided on the Ram over ford and gmc and went back to Larry miller and Kelly because you earned my business. I have had hundreds of sales folks work for me and Kelly is A ++. She helped me on the comparisons and went through everything on the truck and great demo ride. Recommend you open a dealership closer to Carefree and Scottsdale

April 13, 2015

Rich, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with A++ service. We will pass your compliments on to Kelly! Jon Anderson, General Manager

good stuff

by from Peoria, Az |

Larry H Miller is an awesome dealer ship! I showed up an hour before closing time and they stayed late to get me in the car I wanted! The staff was hey helpful and very nice, everything they promised they gave me! Got me financed at the same rate I went in asking for and everything. You want good service and good prices, go to this dealer!

April 2, 2015

Martin, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an awesome experience and that we could help you get in the car you wanted! Jon Anderson, General Manager.

Purchase

by from Peoria, Az |

This is my second vehicle I purchased from Larry Miller Dodge in the past four years. The sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable and not rushed at all. My experience was great!

March 18, 2015

Sabrina, thank you for your review. I am glad that we could provide you with a helpful, informative and comfortable experience. Jon Anderson, General Manager

Awesome Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Justin provided excellent customer service. We will purchase our vehicles from LHM from now on.

January 9, 2015

Stacey, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with excellent service. Jon, Anderson, General Manager.