Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Service 888-565-8826

Driven By You.

Great service!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I have been a customer at Larry Miller Toyota Peoria for 9 years! I have purchased 3 cars and have always had them serviced there as well. I highly recommend Rick Emerson in the Service Dept, he is great to work with!

October 22, 2012

Thank you! We appreciate you tremendously :)

TAcoma

by from Peoria AZ |

Thanks Rick for the great customer service. BIG thumbs up!!!!

May 26, 2015

Jim, I am so glad you received excellent customer service from Rick! I will make sure he sees your kind review! Jay Carley, General Manager.

2010 Prius - Going Strong

by from Surprise, Arizona |

This 2010 Prius is one of the best vehicles I have owned. I was impressed by the legroom in a friends Prius. That made me consider it. With gas around $3.00/gallon, I love getting 45-50 mpg.

May 26, 2015

William, I am so glad you are enjoying your 2010 Prius! I hope you will think of us for your next service appointment! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Great, fast service

by from Surprise, Arizona |

Service department above exceptional! Amanda is very knowledgeable wirh serviced items, and explains the work done, or needs to be done in easy to understand verbiage.

May 26, 2015

Ron, I'm so glad you are impressed with our service department! I will make sure to pass along your comments to Amanda. Jay Carley, General Manager.

oil change

by from surprise |

love them donuts great customer service fast friendly and very knowledgeable

May 21, 2015

I'm so glad we were able to provide you with great customer service! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Larry Has miller toyota

by from PEORIA |

Great service. Mr Emerson informed me of what was needed Even met the Tech who worked on my car. Great experience

May 21, 2015

Teresa, Thanks for your review, I'm glad our service center was able to provide such a great experience for you! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Mr Joseph r. Niemiec

by from Sun city west, AZ. |

Dwayne was my service mgr your company should be proud and thankfull for having a truly Professional on it staff. I've beendealingwith your facility and Dwayne probably for the last five plus years and he has always addressedmy issues with promptness ,I when I leave I am ease knowing that he made sure all my problems issued has be addressed and corrected.

May 21, 2015

Joseph, I'm so glad that we were able to take such good care of you! Thank you so much for your review. I will pass along your kind words. Jay Carley, General Manager.

AWESOME service!

by from Peoria AZ |

I have had the best service at this dealership then any where else. Highly recommend them!

May 20, 2015

I am so glad we have been able to provide you with excellent service! I will pass along your kind words to our service department. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Rick and Sharon

by from Glendale , Az |

Awesome to deal with and freindly and fast service dept .

May 20, 2015

Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! I am so glad we could provide you with fast and friendly service. Jay Carley, General Manager.

Like going to the ball with a princess.

by from Glendale, Arizona |

All points of the service to be done were thoroughly explained. I got a hot tip on some new kind of additive for my air conditioner that seemed sensible. I had the additive injected and it seems to be putting out colder air. I received two quotes for new tires which I will be needing in about four thousand miles. My only beef is the courtesy rinse for the exterior. You can expect to finish the job when you get home as the windows front and rear were left spotted and streaked. The side panels on one side were also left with a grey residue that had to be wiped down. It was okay for knocking off the dust; but don't expect a clean wash. It's just a rinse; so please don't call it a courtesy wash. I wouldn't get another unless the car is really muddy. It could look worse than when you brought it in.

May 11, 2015

Tom, I am so glad we were able to assist you with your air conditioning, and tire quotes. I am sorry you were frustrated with our courtesy car wash. I hope you will think of us for your next service appointment! Jay Carley, General Manager.

Simply an oil change

by from Peoria, AZ |

This was simply an oil change that was prepurchased. No warranty repair or problems as the last check up was only 600 miles before and the only reason for changing the oil was change of season.

May 11, 2015

Mike, we are very glad that we could serve you and provide you with an oil change. Let us know how we can assist you in the future! Jay Carley, General Manager.