Liberty Buick

8737 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-695-3992
Used 888-698-2003
Service 888-765-5142

Nobody, But Nobody Beats a Liberty Buick Deal!

2007 Buick Rainer purchased

by from Huntsville, AL |

Just completes the purchase of a loaded 2007 Buick Rainer from Rudy Omic at Liberty Buick. Was looking for a V8 Buick Rainer. Located the vehicle in AZ and I live in AL. Had a friend in AZ test drive the vehicle and then had a mobile mechanic (lemonsquad.com) check the car out. Put money down on vehicle and then flew out to pick it up. Got a great deal on a fantastic 2007 Buick Rainer CXL 2WD PGA Touring Edition 1-owner vehicle. Drives like a dream. Rudy made sure the vehicle was detailed, gassed up, and ready to go. Complete the paperwork and paid for it. Totally smooth process. If I didn't live so far away, I definitely would buy from Liberty Buick and Rudy again.

Liberty Buick responded to this review

December 2, 2011

Thank you for your business and kind words. If you have any further questions or assistance needed, please feel free to call Rudy or myself. Enjoy your new Rainier! Drew Lara Internet Manager623-523-6370

purchase a new car

by from El Mirage, az |

This was our second car we have purchased from this dealer. The experience was even better this time. Great dealer and our sales consultant was very helpful and worked very hard. We will come back when it is time to up-grade.

Great Deal, Great People, Great Service!!!

by from Phoenix, az |

My husband and I were looking to get a family vehicle. I had my eyes set on a few different types of midsized SUVs and had been searching and searching, everytime I saw something I liked, I would call and the vehicle would be gone. I went to a tent sale at a dealership and the experience was terrible. I found a Kia Sorento that had all the bells and whistles that I wanted for an amazing price and oddly enough it was at Liberty Buick. I showed my husband, we decided to call and got the Internet Manager Jason Rosen, he told me he still had the vehicle, and my husband headed down there right away, I got a phone call a little later from my husband saying he was starting the purchase process, I headed down there with my 2year old. I checked out the car, fell in love. Jason had us out of there as quick as possible and was just super friendly and professional.Thanks for making our experience great, and selling us a top of the line family SUV. I still cant get over how nice it is and how lucky I am.

Great Customer Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

Made appointment for oil change and tire rotation at 12:30 pm. We were taken to a near by Cracker Barrel for lunch while the car was being worked on and requested us to give them a call for pick up when we were finished. The work was completed on time and we really appreciate the additional service and thoughtfulness. Made appointment for oil change and tire rotation at 12:30 pm. We were taken to a near by Cracker Barrel for lunch while the car was being worked on and requested us to give them a call for pick up when we were finishe. The work was completed on time and we really appreciate the additional service and thoughtfulness.

14 Enclave

by from Phoenix,Az |

Was in the market for a SUV and came into contact with Brad TeBrake. He enlightened us on the qualities the enclave had to offer along with his knowledge of the other SUV's. After a week of research and Brad's persistent follow up we purchased the Buick. It was truly the easiest process we ever encountered when buying a car. Thanks to all personnel at Liberty Buick for being such a first class operation. It definitely shows in your work staff how professional your establishment is.

Liberty Buick top of the charts in my book.

by from Peoria Arizona |

Liberty Buick was the best experience I've had in buying a car. My salesman Brad Tebrke was wonderful. They gave an eexcellent service department as well. I would recommend this entire company of people to anyone I know. Linda Reinsch

Claim it and it's yours!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had been looking for a Chryler 300 for months now and found exactly what I was looking for on Cars.com who referred me to Liberty Buick in Peoria, AZ! The only catch was....this dealership was so far away!!! Evenso, I was determined to purchase this vehicle so I arrived 1 hour after opening (10:00am) and was driving my new vehicle by NOON! Yes, fantastic customer service, quick response on every level and absolutely awesome staff! That was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Liberty Buick to any potential buyer and I surely will be back for my next vehicle purchase! Bill, Alisha, Forrest....I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Carla

Don't Let Them Lie To You

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Be very, very careful when you buy here and finance here. I have pretty bad credit and knew it, but they said not to worry they could get me financed. I filled out the app and they said I was approved with the down payment I agreed on and the monthly payments I agreed on. I told them I did not want to take delivery until they new I had been approved. They told me I was approved so I took delivery. A few weeks later they contacted me and told me I was not approved but they could get me approved with a larger down and a larger monthly payment. They wound up taking the car back and keeping my down payment. TAKE MY ADVICE DO NOT GIVE THEM THE DOWNPAYMENT OR TAKE THEIR CAR UNTIL YOU HAVE THE FINAL APROVAL!! THEY LIED TO ME, AND WILL PROBABLY LIE TO YOU!!

Liberty Buick responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Mike, I would first like to apologize for the experience at our dealership. I would also like hear more about your experience. And, if we did keep your down payment, work to return it to you as it is not our policy (or legal) to keep a down payment on a non-delivered vehicle. Please contact me directly. Justin Sgro General Sales Manager 623-933-5000 justinsgro@libertybuick.com

Liberty Buick Service

by from Peoria Arizona |

Here is your story: Our Enclave was having instances of hesitation upon acceleration. When I spoke to Jim in the service dept. on Saturday at 8:00 I was advised that the schedule was full, but I could bring it in and they would try to fit me in. He couldn't promise anything but he would try. The vehicle was dropped off at 9:30 At 1:00 we got a call that there was indeed a factory recall for this issue. However they would not be able to complete the work until Monday. We were told that we would be provided with a loaner vehicle until the repairs on our Enclave could be completed. Upon arrival we went to remove a car seat from our vehicle. Master service technician # 207 Keith was with our vehicle and stated that it was ready. Keith explained exactly what he had done to correct the problem. He had taken our Enclave for a test drive and it was ready. It is the Outstanding level of Customer Service from the Liberty Buick Service staff and technicians that keep us coming back. I have and will continue to recommend Liberty Buick at every opportunity. Thank You for all you do. Sincerely Jerry Root

The Buick LaCrosse and salesperson Brian Neuner

by from Glendale, Arizona |

Liberty Buick is the most professional dealership I have ever purchased a vehicle from and will highly recommend them and my salesperson. Brian Neuner was knowledgeable, thorough and low pressure. A skill lost in today's world of high pressure and lack of customer service. I rate him as excellent and will not deal with anyone else in the future. He will be recommended to all of my family, friends and anyone else that is interested in purchasing a new vehicle. The Buick LaCrosse exceeded my expectation in luxury. I would put this vehicle's standards up against any of the luxury vehicle on the road today. Smooth ride, no road noise and comfortable seating, great sound system, easy to see images and use of controls. I love it!!!!

John grasso

by from Sun city AZ. |

We purchased an Enclave.thats our 4th Enclave.the staff at Liberty Buick is wonderful and very helpful,they got us the Enclave with the bench seats that we wanted.we are very happy with the staff and the service we received. Thank you