Liberty Buick

8737 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-695-3992
Used 888-698-2003
Service 888-765-5142

Nobody, But Nobody Beats a Liberty Buick Deal!

2007 Buick Rainer purchased

by from Huntsville, AL |

Just completes the purchase of a loaded 2007 Buick Rainer from Rudy Omic at Liberty Buick. Was looking for a V8 Buick Rainer. Located the vehicle in AZ and I live in AL. Had a friend in AZ test drive the vehicle and then had a mobile mechanic (lemonsquad.com) check the car out. Put money down on vehicle and then flew out to pick it up. Got a great deal on a fantastic 2007 Buick Rainer CXL 2WD PGA Touring Edition 1-owner vehicle. Drives like a dream. Rudy made sure the vehicle was detailed, gassed up, and ready to go. Complete the paperwork and paid for it. Totally smooth process. If I didn't live so far away, I definitely would buy from Liberty Buick and Rudy again.

Liberty Buick responded to this review

December 2, 2011

Thank you for your business and kind words. If you have any further questions or assistance needed, please feel free to call Rudy or myself. Enjoy your new Rainier! Drew Lara Internet Manager623-523-6370

Oil change

by from Glendale, AZ |

Every time I go for a oil change, every one there is so professional & polite. It really makes waiting for your car a great experience.

Friendly people

by from Phx AZ |

We'll if you want friendly people and great service come to Liberty Buick and ask for Mike Murphy! I love my SUV!! :)

Great Dealership

by from Peoria, AZ |

We are waited on promptly and service done within the specified time. On one occasion, it was necessary for vehicle needed for a longer period of time and a loaner vehicle was provided. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. Facilities are always meticulous -- clean and pleasant atmosphere. We had to purchase a new tire and cost was less with the dealership than with other suppliers.

Great Dealership!!

by from Buckeye, AZ |

After an initially "problematic" sales experience, Justin Sgro turned the situation around and we ended up with the car we were seeking. Heartfelt thanks go out to the entire Liberty team including Justin Sgro, Julian Grubbs and Paul Anwary. You all made our car buying experience something special and I will definitely recommend Liberty to everyone I know.

Don't Trust This Dealership

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This dealership over prices their used cars by at least $10,000 from top retail. They lie to the customer that the blue book is not accurate. They don't have any morals and they will put a customer in a car that they cannot afford, just to make their high commission on their over priced cars. They don't have the prices in the windows of their used cars for that reason. They will change information on the financing application just to get the financing approved (illegal). The worst thing is that they know some of their employees have done this and those employees are still working for the dealership. If they were a decent company, they would fire the bad employees.

Liberty Buick responded to this review

September 18, 2014

Howie, I am Justin Sgro the General Sales Manager at Liberty Buick. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and though I was unaware of this happening I would like you to call me at (623)933-5000 so I can hear more about your experience and what took place. Here at Liberty Buick we strive to be number one in customer service and if a customer feels it wasn't 100% then that is where I step in to help. I look forward to your call and I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you, Justin Sgro

Estatic

by from Sun City West, AZ |

So far, we have been pleased with all areas of your company. This was our first service appointment and again, we were well pleased. We live in Sun City West, bought two vehicles from Liberty Buick in January. Kevin Moore was our consultant and we found his service and attitude, knowledge and willingness to be of help and NEVER any pressure, impressed us from the start. We only stopped in to look around but so very thankful that we did! We definitely plan to be customers for life as we found Liberty Buick and all their personnel to be well trained, well versed, great attitudes an demeanor, and definitely people and service oriented. We do not do a lot of distance driving, especially owning two vehicles, but we believe we will be customers for life with what we have experienced thus far. Thank you for your integrity and commitment to provide exceptional service throughout your organization. We are so pleased we stopped in originally, to just look . . . and thankful we met Kevin Moore! A happy customer!

Buick Enclave 2015

by from Glendale Az. |

I brought a Buick Enclave 2015. The service from everyone was great. They customized my vehicle to what I wanted and they answered all my questions. I was shown everything on the vehicle and it was clearly explained. Thank you Simon, Bennie and Jason. They all made it a great buy.

purchase a new car

by from El Mirage, az |

This was our second car we have purchased from this dealer. The experience was even better this time. Great dealer and our sales consultant was very helpful and worked very hard. We will come back when it is time to up-grade.

Great Deal, Great People, Great Service!!!

by from Phoenix, az |

My husband and I were looking to get a family vehicle. I had my eyes set on a few different types of midsized SUVs and had been searching and searching, everytime I saw something I liked, I would call and the vehicle would be gone. I went to a tent sale at a dealership and the experience was terrible. I found a Kia Sorento that had all the bells and whistles that I wanted for an amazing price and oddly enough it was at Liberty Buick. I showed my husband, we decided to call and got the Internet Manager Jason Rosen, he told me he still had the vehicle, and my husband headed down there right away, I got a phone call a little later from my husband saying he was starting the purchase process, I headed down there with my 2year old. I checked out the car, fell in love. Jason had us out of there as quick as possible and was just super friendly and professional.Thanks for making our experience great, and selling us a top of the line family SUV. I still cant get over how nice it is and how lucky I am.

Great Customer Service

by from Peoria, AZ |

Made appointment for oil change and tire rotation at 12:30 pm. We were taken to a near by Cracker Barrel for lunch while the car was being worked on and requested us to give them a call for pick up when we were finished. The work was completed on time and we really appreciate the additional service and thoughtfulness. Made appointment for oil change and tire rotation at 12:30 pm. We were taken to a near by Cracker Barrel for lunch while the car was being worked on and requested us to give them a call for pick up when we were finishe. The work was completed on time and we really appreciate the additional service and thoughtfulness.