Liberty Buick

8737 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-695-3992 New888-695-3992
Used 888-698-2003 Used888-698-2003
Service 888-765-5142 Service 888-765-5142

Nobody, But Nobody Beats a Liberty Buick Deal!

2007 Buick Rainer purchased

by from Huntsville, AL |

Just completes the purchase of a loaded 2007 Buick Rainer from Rudy Omic at Liberty Buick. Was looking for a V8 Buick Rainer. Located the vehicle in AZ and I live in AL. Had a friend in AZ test drive the vehicle and then had a mobile mechanic (lemonsquad.com) check the car out. Put money down on vehicle and then flew out to pick it up. Got a great deal on a fantastic 2007 Buick Rainer CXL 2WD PGA Touring Edition 1-owner vehicle. Drives like a dream. Rudy made sure the vehicle was detailed, gassed up, and ready to go. Complete the paperwork and paid for it. Totally smooth process. If I didn't live so far away, I definitely would buy from Liberty Buick and Rudy again.

Liberty Buick responded to this review

December 4, 2011

Thank you for your business and kind words. If you have any further questions or assistance needed, please feel free to call Rudy or myself. Enjoy your new Rainier! Drew Lara Internet Manager623-523-6370

Great Service

by from Surprise, AZ |

A very caring dealership that shows it cares about its customers and their experiences at the dealership.

Great Dealership and Sales

by from Surprise, AZ |

It is so refreshing to find a family owned dealership that goes out of there way for thier customers. Josh was incredible and will do business with him again

Love my new Enclave!

by from Mesa. AZ |

I searched for a used Buick Enclave and found a 2016 used, still smells and feels like new beautiful car! Thought I would have to get a 2014 for the price.I had been searching and was not happy with the way I was treated by other dealers as a woman. I contacted Josh and he was awesome!!! So kind and told me car buying shouldn't be that way. He was great and gave us a fair trade in value and a great price. Overall a really good car buying experience. I absolutely love the car! It had a small chip in the windshield that my husband noticed on the way home and they were great about fixing it at a time that was good for me. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in a Buick! Ladies, you won't get ripped off and they wont waste your time. Everyone was so nice here:)Thank you so much Josh.

Buick Encore

by from Goodyear, Az |

Just bought a Buick Encore from Chris the internet salesperson at Liberty Buick. Never bought a car before and had the best experience. No pressure. Felt right at home. I appreciate them not being what all dealerships are typically known for. Thank you for such a positive experience. They are what all dealerships should be! Luci

Purchase of 2015 Buick Enclave from Josh Sgro

by from Wickenburg, AZ. |

We were looking for a Buick Enclave, because of the 3rd seat. Liberty Buick had several for sale on cars.com.So we called and talked to Josh and set an appointment. Josh was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. My wife really loves the SUV, we would definitely purchase from Josh again.

BEST DEALERSHIP,WITH THE BEST PEOPLE,

by from PEORIA, ARIZONA |

I saw an Ad on TV for the new Buick Convertible Cascada.I went on line and got to speak with this wonderful Sales person named Anne West.She was excited as i was about the Cascada.We set up a time for me and the wife to go to the dealership.When we arrived Anne Greeted us,and the car we were interested in was on the sales floor.Most dealerships won't take a car off the floor for a test drive,but this dealership wouldn't have it any other way.( When I was 14 my Brother -in-law had a 1964 Lesabre Convertible I swore that if Buick ever made a convertible again I was going to get one).My wife and I fell in love with the car right away.With the help Of Anne West,and Simon we were able to come to terms that we all could live with.THANKS TO THIS DEALERSHIP I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE A YOUNG BOYS DREAM.

Very pushy and rude sales staff!!

by from Tempe, Arizona |

I purchased a Cadillac DTS from Liberty Buick about a year ago and the vehicle has given me nothing but problems. The 2002 Pontiac that I traded away was in better condition. The salesperson named Dylan made a couple of condescending remarks and so did the tall gentleman in the finance department. They both tried to make it seem like they were doing me a favor by selling me that crappy Cadillac DTS. I was only able to take the car on a short test drive and I wasn't allowed to have my mechanic inspect that piece of junk before I bought it. This was my mistake and I blame myself. Still, I'll never purchase anything from Liberty Buick again.

2011 Buick Enclave

by from Glendale, Az. |

We purchased our 2011 Buick Enclave in November 2011 as a used vehicle with only 6,000 miles on it. We have had 5 star sales and service ever since at Liberty Buick. We would recommend Liberty Buick for anyone who wants to be treated with respect in dealing with an auto dealership.

oil change on 2014 LaCrosse.

by from Sierra Vista, AZ |

I came in for an oil change on the 2014 LaCrosse. It was performed quickly and I was called when it was done. Jim Frith always does an excellent job!