AutoNation Ford Scottsdale

8555 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

New 877-737-8702 New877-737-8702
Used 877-846-3679 Used877-846-3679
Service 877-821-8745 Service 877-821-8745

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Happy Buyer

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Traded in my car, bought a nice Ford Fusion. Steve Kohl was our Salesman and was great to work with!! I would definitely go back to him to buy another car.

AutoNation Ford Scottsdale responded to this review

March 30, 2016

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Auto purchase went smoothly!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We have had bad experiences in the past and put off buying a new car for that reason. Our decision to purchase was made and we approached the dealership cautiously and were happily surprised when the transaction went smoothly. The sales team was helpful and caring and professional all the way through.

Fair, friendly, and helpful.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I brought my 2007 Ford Mustang in for transmission repairs, and received a repair quote for more than the car was worth. I've had great experiences with the service department before, and found them to be trustworthy. This kind of thing just happens with a 10 year old car. So it was time to look at new vehicles. The sales staff was very patient as I test drove several vehicles. I never once felt pressured to go beyond my budget. I got a fair offer on the trade-in, and transparent pricing on a new Mustang. All the numbers added up correctly. I do wish they had more vehicles available with a manual transmission, however. On the financing side, I was offered many maintenence plans and extended warranties, and ended up getting a great deal on a maintenence plan. I was told in great length the benefits of each plan, but was never pressured. Overall, I'meant very happy with the car, the financing, and the help I received with both. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Awesome

by from Chandler, Az |

We have purchased several vehicles thru Robert Harvey and each time it's a great experience. Bastian in financing is also awesome! We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great service

by from Scottsdale, Az |

I purchased a 2014 Escape Titanium. All of the people we dealt with were professional courteous and It was a pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle.

AutoNation Ford Scottsdale responded to this review

May 12, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Bought a '16 Escape SE

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Everyone was friendly, helpful, and not pushy. They had the vehicle we wanted and were fair on our trade-in. Our sales guy even figured out how to get our child-seat out of our trade! We definitely recommend AutoNation and the sales team there.

Great service, Took care of all my needs.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I was interested in a new 2016 Explorer and Max was the sales agent for the job. He handled all my automotive needs and I got a fair price. Chris Barber was the "closing agent" who took care of the paperwork. He also discussed the various options for extended service which I wanted. Everything went smoothly and I was completely satisfied.

Great transaction, exceeded all our expectations

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Everyone we dealt with was very personable, friendly and professional. I typically do not like dealing with dealerships, but this was a great experience!

Great new car experience

by from Phoenix, az |

Max was great at making the new car experience as efficient as possible.

AutoNation Ford great experience

by from Phoenix, Az |

This was my second car with AutoNation Ford and We had a great experience in buying it. We got A Great deal on the explorer and Steve Stocks the salesman did a great job for us very happy with him.