AutoNation Ford Scottsdale

Used 877-846-3679
Service 877-821-8745

Purchased Grand Marquis

by from Glendale, AZ |

My email inquiry was answered quickly with answers sufficient to spark a telephone call to the salesman. He was quite knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in letting me know it was still available. He scheduled an appointment based on my availability and was quite helpful in getting the details I needed to make a decision. The experience overall was quite pleasant.

Fusion Energi Titanium

by from San Diego, CA |

I am very pleased with the entire buying experience at AutoNation Ford Scottsdale. Most of the process was done online and over the phone. After everything was put together, I just came into the dealership, signed the paperwork and drove off in my new car! Special thanks to Bill, Chris and Jeff to help make the experience fast and enjoyable!

Car buying

by from Peoria, AZ |

This was a very nice car buying experience. They were very helpful & worked hard to find me the right car

2014 Ford Escape Titanium

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We purchased our 2014 Ford Escape on 9-17-2014 from Auto Nation in North Scottsdale. This is our 6th new car from this dealership. As always great experience, Tim Felty sales associate is very knowledgeable, customer minded, patient, and easy to work with. We have also enjoyed great service when we needed service or a repair. Kevin Morgan in service is just the best. Again he is focused on customer service, vehicle completed on time, always clean when returned, and fun to work with

Purchased a Ford F150 Truck

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I dreaded going to the dealership. I spent some time looking online to see exactly what vehicle I wanted to purchase. I ended up calling AutoNation Ford dealership in Scottsdale. I spoke to Bryan Dillion about what I was looking for. I ended up going to meet up with him and look at the vehicle of my choice. The following day I ended up purchasing the truck. All and all, it was a good experience. My wife and I were out of there in 2 hours. The experience went way better then I thought it was going to be. i love my truck and the experience i had with AutoNation Scottsdale.

best car buying experience ever

by from scottsdale, az |

I recently purchased a new Ford Fusion from Autonation Ford, my experience there was nothing short of amazing. When my 6 year old son and I arrived around 6pm we were greeted so warmly by the men at the sales desk. Barret Germundson was our salesman and offered a greeting just as comforting. He was invested in us, understood what our needs were and excelled at meeting them. Learning he had kids himself, it made sense as to how easily he was able to engage in conversation with my son and even offered him a little video game to play. Any parent knows how bringing a small child can present its challenges, but Barret made the difference for sure. I will always refer him to anyone I know, someone as personable and caring as him deserves serious recognition. My experience in finance was just as great. Chuck was so nice and also had a full understanding of what I wanted and needed, he got me in and out painlessly! Autonation Ford is by far the best car buying experience I have ever had.

recent purchase of a 2014 ford focus

by from Glendale, Az |

I dread the whole buying a car experience. I went to 3 different dealerships before I went to scottsdale auto nation. They made the process extremely smooth and actually enjoyable. I would recommend this dealership. And they have all my future purchases.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Fast, Through, Professional and Painless

by from Fountain Hills, Az |

Michael Santosuoso @ AutoNation Ford Scottsdale had been nothing short of a Godsend. I received a call from him just 2 short hours after I had submitted a request for info online, even after the dept. he works in should have been closed for the evening. He took down all details my wife and I were looking for in the car we were searching for, in less than 24 hrs later he had pinned down a used 98% match. He placed a request for the car to be shipped to his dealership, with no reply back from the other dealership over a few days it turns out that the car was sold, but not taken off the inventory listing. They say patients is a good thing, which rings true in this case because it allowed him to locate a 100% New match of our vehicle we wanted. We walked in 2 days later and picked up our Brand New 2015 car at the Used price of the car that was previously offered.

September 11, 2014

2004 Ford Mustang 40th Anniversary

by from Mesa, AZ |

I had a very easy and enjoyable experience at this dealership. Their Internet Manager Eric and his staff were friendly, not pushy and seem to make the buying experience very easy. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you, Glen -Mesa AZ

September 10, 2014

Ask for Richard!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I am in my late 40's and just had the easiest, enjoyable car buy experience. The car is for our son, a college student at ASU. After driving a friends Focus SE Hatchback, he looked on line. Found the car he wanted at Autonation Ford in Scottsdale. I called and spoke with Rich. He simply laid out their best deal and the rest fell into place. Taking delivery took less than 45 minutes. Great work.

Quick easy and painless

by from Scottsdale AZ |

Email was responded to quickly. Internet manager (Rich) got right down to business and we didn't waste each other's time, which I appreciated. Deal was made as agreed. F&I manager (Mike) was pleasant and not pushy. Start to finish took about 3 hours and I drove off satisfied. This was my 3rd purchase from this dealer and I will buy from them again.