8555 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Used 877-846-3679
Service 877-821-8745

Purchased Grand Marquis

by from Glendale, AZ |

My email inquiry was answered quickly with answers sufficient to spark a telephone call to the salesman. He was quite knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in letting me know it was still available. He scheduled an appointment based on my availability and was quite helpful in getting the details I needed to make a decision. The experience overall was quite pleasant.

2004 FORD USED

by from GLENDALE AZ |

THANK YOU PROFESSIONALS,WE ARE ENJOYING THE FREESTAR,KEEP THE GOOD WORK.

Very Responsive and Excellent Customer Service

by from Tempe, AZ |

Nick Bryan in the Fleet Inventory department is very professional and easy to work with. He found the 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum truck that I was looking for that no other dealer in the valley had or could locate. Until I met with Nick, you would have thought that I was the salesman since I was the one trying to track down the truck that I needed before year end instead of the other salesmen that I had dealt with. The Sales Manager Christ Agnos was also very professional and pleasant to work with. Both he and Nick made the deal happen quickly and I appreciate their effort, especially on New Years Eve. I you want a fair deal and no non-sense, I recommend talking to Nick and Christ.

No hassle.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We were treated well, and paid a fair price for the Ford Edge.

AutoNation Ford in Scottsdale has got it going on!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I was impressed by the service and attention I got at AutoNation Ford when purchasing my recent previously owned car. I worked with both Bill and Ron in internet sales, they were very accommodating to my needs. They arranged for an extended test drive so I could take the car to my wife to see and drive (she hates car shopping...). They also made sure I saw all similar competitive models on the lot. They were vary forthcoming during discussions on price, and I felt I got an excellent deal on the car, especially when I compared it to other offerings for similar makes/models online at other dealerships. They also made sure I got the USAA discount, which took some extra effort to get me access to an office and computer. After I got the car home I discovered the owners manual was missing from the documentation in the car, they responded quickly with a replacement. All in all I felt the service was excellent, the price was outstanding, and the experience was pleasant. In fact, it made the difference in my purchase decision, since I had a similar vehicle scoped out at another dealership much closer to my house, but the experience there was a far cry from what I experienced at AutoNation Ford. Thanks so much!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Our salesman Rob,was very helpful.Over all everything was very good.

Review

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

For our latest purchase, we inquired about a vehicle seen as part of the online inventory for the dealer. The response, both via e-mail and personal callback, was instantaneous, friendly, and informative. The salesman (Michael Bleichert) and finance manager (Michael Gutierrez) were engaging, knowledgeable and fully receptive to all of our questions. We have purchased, leased, and had serviced many cars over the course of 30 years from this dealer, and every experience has been top-notch. Although the ownership and management has changed a number of times, the level of commitment to the customer has always been at the highest level.

AutoNation Ford Scottsdale responded to this review

January 20, 2015

Hello Harry, we strive to provide excellent service to our customers. It looks like you indicated a low rating. Our General Manager would like to talk directly with you and rectify any potential issues. You can contact the GM at (480) 630-2827 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Stress free purchasing

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I purchased my new Ford from Auto Nation Ford of Scottsdale, Arizona using Bryan Sutton as my sales person. Bryan was professional and easy to work with for a no hassle experience. The paper work took a while but it too was a no hassle experience. My previous auto dealer, from whom I purchased 3 cars, decided they were too important to keep me as a customer.

autonation Ford

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We had a great experience with our sales rep Steve....our deal hit a few bumps in the road but he came thru in the end and we are very happy with our new Ford Edge!

Great sales experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Barrett was wonderful! We were in and out with a new vehicle in no time at all!

Great experience no pressure

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I went into the dealer just to look at possibly replacing my older paid off car. I did not need a new car but I was looking as I know with age come repairs. The staff at AutoNation Ford Scottsdale was top class. Bryan Dillon was my sales rep.. He was was very kind, kept me posted on the current steps and wait times, very patient and NOT pushy.. My purchase from Auto Nation Scottsdale was nothing short of fantastic. I look forward to my NEXT Ford and also dealing with the service team as there are now 2 Fords and 1 Lincoln in my home that ALL use Auto Nation Ford Scottsdale. Thank you for such a great experience.