Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Great staff and beautiful facility

by from Scottsdale AZ |

When I walked onto the lot at Moore Chrysler Jeep I was promptly greeted by Mitchell Smith. Mitchell was able to identify the exact vehicle that I was looking for and from the start with the Help of Scott the sales manager I got the best price for this vehicle. O On the day of delivery of my Grand Cherokee Mitchell walked me through all of the interior and exterior features. It was very obvious that Mitchell was very well trained in aspects of this vehicle. I had a great experience at Moore Chrysler and would recommend others to purchase a vehicle here. Thanks for the great service.

Moore Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

May 8, 2014

Kyle, Thank you for letting us know about your experience here! Mitchell has been with the company for some time now and we love to hear from his customers! It's always nice to work with someone who knows the product and with a majority of our employess having been here for 10+ years its easy to find someone who does. We appreciate you recommending us and welcome you to the Moore family! If you need anything please call 623-972-2300. Enjoy your Grand Cherokee!

Finally got the Mazdaspeed3.

by from Buckeye, Arizona |

We have been to several dealers looking for this certain Mazda and only a few had them in stock but The Moore Auto Group is the only one with the lowest price and great customer service. The entire process of buying the car was easy and straight to the point and when they say they will do what ever they can to get you the best rate possible they mean it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car.

a nice place to do look for a car

by from phoenix, az |

Looking for a car at a great price? Check outMoore Auto Group in Peoria.Their web site is easy to use, and their people are great to deal with.I found the car I wanted, and they made it easy for me to drive it home. No BS, just people who want to make some money by selling you the car you want at a low price.

Easy experience and great customer service!

by from Tempe, Az |

We worked with Sue today, she streamlined the buying process and made it a very pain free experience.

Great Service Department

by from Litchfield Park, Az |

I recently took my Chrysler 300C in for repairs. As always I dealt with Travis. He is great to work with. He is very personable and very thorough. He kept me informed about the progress of my repairs. The work was done in a timely fashion. I would recommend Moore Chrysler to anyone. Ask for Travis.

A great decision

by from Prescott Valley, AZ |

I just came looking but left with my dream car. Thank you Christopher Wesley for helping me make my decision. i just returned from a road trip and really enjoy the lightly used Chrysler 200 HTC. Thanks again

Moore was Stellar!!!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

The guys at Moore Jeep were top notch! Everything was very up front and as advertised... Would recommend to friends and family!

Great Buying Experience

by from Surprise, AZ |

Got a price off the internet for a jeep and visited several car dealerships. The only one that actually honored that price was Moore Jeep Chrysler. We worked with Rick Watson. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and worked out a great deal for us; best price of the three dealerships we had visited. We would highly recommend Moore Jeep Chrysler and Rick Watson!

Great Service

by from Surprise, AZ |

We purchased our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee a year ago. We had the check engine light come on and took it in for service. Aaron was our service advisory and we can not say enough good things about him. He called to give us a progress report on the Jeep and gave us an estimated time of completion. Moore had a loaner vehicle that we used they were very friendly from the greeter, to the lady at the loan car check out to Aaron our service advisory. We will refer family and friends. Moore and every dealership need to keep quality people like these. Give them all a raise they deserve it.

Thank you so much Sue!

by from Surprise AZ |

Sue was incredibly patient and good natured when we were Jeep shopping. I love my new Cherokee and wouldn't hesitate to send anyone I know to Moore. I really appreciate everything she did to help us get in and get out with as little fuss as possible. Finance was simple and straightforward. Thank you Sue, you're efforts are greatly appreciated

New Forester Purchase

by from Sun City, AZ |

Purchased a new 2015 Forester and the salesman was Papa Joe who was very helpful and efficient in working our way through the purchase process. John was very good and flexible in negotiating a reasonable purchase price which I think was very fair. The dealership is a very nice and clean facility that is pleasant to visit with great coffee. Thanks Papa Joe and Johns