Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Great staff and beautiful facility

by from Scottsdale AZ |

When I walked onto the lot at Moore Chrysler Jeep I was promptly greeted by Mitchell Smith. Mitchell was able to identify the exact vehicle that I was looking for and from the start with the Help of Scott the sales manager I got the best price for this vehicle. O On the day of delivery of my Grand Cherokee Mitchell walked me through all of the interior and exterior features. It was very obvious that Mitchell was very well trained in aspects of this vehicle. I had a great experience at Moore Chrysler and would recommend others to purchase a vehicle here. Thanks for the great service.

Moore Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

May 8, 2014

Kyle, Thank you for letting us know about your experience here! Mitchell has been with the company for some time now and we love to hear from his customers! It's always nice to work with someone who knows the product and with a majority of our employess having been here for 10+ years its easy to find someone who does. We appreciate you recommending us and welcome you to the Moore family! If you need anything please call 623-972-2300. Enjoy your Grand Cherokee!

my second yukon and tahoe

by from Scottsdale, Az |

My Wife and I purchased a used Yukon and Suburban and were very pleased with the customer service from both Sue and Keith. There no pressure approach was successful and made the buying experance more enjoyable.

Awesome!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is the easiest experience that I've ever had purchasing a car. My parents bought a car from Chris in November, 2013, and Chris was so helpful to them that my parents referred my brother to him to purchase a car from him in about April, 2014. My dad doesn't refer just anyone, so that was a big deal to my brother and he also had a great experience. So, when I mentioned to my dad and brother that I was now looking to purchase a new vehicle my dad told me to go get Chris' card out of his vehicle and call him. Chris was busy helping another customer when I got here but immediately came out to greet me and handed me over to Sue. She was also great, so now 1/2 of our family has purchased a car from Moore in less than a year, and to top it off, we now have two great contacts here. I will refer anyone to Moore, and to Chris and Sue. Great experience, thank you!

My First Chrysler

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Sue is very informed and very helpful. Buying this car was a very good experience. I am looking forward to a long relationship to Moore Chrysler Jeep.

Second Jeep. Great Experience!

by from Glendale, AZ |

We have been coming to Moore Jeep for a couple of years for service on our Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Service has been wonderful, so when we decided to buy a new one we came back. We worked a deal with Sue that went very smooth and fast. It's been a great experience.

THE BEST EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR EVER

by from Avondale |

Within seconds of pulling into the dealership, JUSTIN met us and welcomed us to the dealership. He asked pertinent questions to zero in on what I wanted and what models and option would work for me. He got us cold waters and had us jump onto the golf cart to whisk us around the lot. He pointed out every model, explained what features they had and quickly narrowed the options down. Test driving was quick and easy, unlike other dealerships that took nearly half an hour just to get into a car to test drive. As a woman I often get demeaned by sales people at dealerships, but NOT Justin; he was professional and treated me with respect. He REALLY knows the product he sells - he was quick to point out features and how to use them and answered All my questions. I took up A lot of his time, but he was patient and I never felt pushed. Negotiations were easy and without tricks employed by other dealerships. Once the negotiations where complete, the trip to the Finance office was quick, and again very professional as options were presented. Again, NO pressure. I LOVE THE EXPERIENCE I HAD. YEAH TO JUSTIN AND MOORE JEEP! I am surely going to refer them over and over and every chance I can. Thank you so much!

most manilest man ever

by from peoria az |

roy was an excellent sales men he was very friendly, nice, and at very caring, he got us in and out with a better deal then the internet price. i would strongly recommend him, and his company for future cars. plus i have seen him jump into a firey buliding to save a box of kittens. while negotaition the best deal with the best rate for my family. he is the most manliest man in the car biz he can bench press a ram 1500 and dose curls with wranglers.

i want my free hat

by from Peoria, AZ |

Roy and Evan are nice guys! Had a great experience buying our jeep. Had us in and out in no time! Janice

ROY & TROY REVIEW

by from PHOENIX, AZ |

ROY & TROY: WE GOT A GREAT DEAL IN A TIMELY MANNER. THEY TOOK THEIR TIME TO EXPLAIN & ANSWERE QUESTIONS. VERY INFORMATIVE.WE HAVE BOUGHT 2 CARS FROM MOORE AND HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE BOTH TIMES.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Peoria,az |

Excellent Customer Service. Quality Jeep Product. Matt Moore and Sue Kruger provided the total customer service experience I expect. Very honest and direct communication with respect to pricing and the product they want to deliver. Thank you, Dean

Rubicon