Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Awesome!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is the easiest experience that I've ever had purchasing a car. My parents bought a car from Chris in November, 2013, and Chris was so helpful to them that my parents referred my brother to him to purchase a car from him in about April, 2014. My dad doesn't refer just anyone, so that was a big deal to my brother and he also had a great experience. So, when I mentioned to my dad and brother that I was now looking to purchase a new vehicle my dad told me to go get Chris' card out of his vehicle and call him. Chris was busy helping another customer when I got here but immediately came out to greet me and handed me over to Sue. She was also great, so now 1/2 of our family has purchased a car from Moore in less than a year, and to top it off, we now have two great contacts here. I will refer anyone to Moore, and to Chris and Sue. Great experience, thank you!

September 3, 2014

Dee A, Thank you so much to you and your family! You are all part of the Moore family and we couldn't be happier to hear about the great experience you have all had with both Sue and Chris! If you or your family need anything please don't hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again and we hope you all enjoy your new vehicles!

Great Experience

by from suprise az |

Just bought our dream Jeep a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude and had a great experience as all of the staff was very friendly and helpful- especially Roy and Evan the finance manager. They made the experience painless and enjoyable. Be sure to check out the large Jeep photo on Evan's wall- priceless.

June 30, 2015

Elizabeth, Thank you for choosing Moore Auto! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience here! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call us at 623.972.2300. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Great Service -Roy was great!

by from Peoria, AZ |

This is the 4th Jeep I have purchased from Moore and the excellent service level always brings me back. I recommend everyone come and see what Moore has to offer.

June 30, 2015

Mark, Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your loyalty and hope we can continue to earn your business in the future! Please feel free to call us at 623.972.2300. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Our new T&C Van from Moore Jeep/Chrysler

by from Sun City, AZ |

Our buying experience was AWESOME. Roy was the catalyst in our great experience and should be considered for Salesman of the Year, Month, and Day! Give this man a raise IMMEDIATELY!!!!

June 24, 2015

Patrick, Thank you for the kind words! We hope that you do not hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300 if you need anything in the future! Enjoy your new Van!

Great Experience

by from clevland ohio |

Spencer and Roy, thank you so much for your follow up and commitment to making this process run smoothly and working with me to meet my budget goals, you guys were great!!

June 24, 2015

Melodie, Thank you for the kind words! Spencer and Roy have been here for many years and always appreciate hearing from their customers! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

I have purchased 4 new cars from Moore and happy

by from sun city west |

I have been very satisfied with your sales staff and service received here at Moore Thank Your for all your service.

June 18, 2015

Merv. Olson, Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate you being a part of the Moore family and as always look forward to helping you again in the future. If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Thanks again!

JeepArizona

by from peoria |

Roy made the experience so pleasant and quick. I purchased a white Cherokee with all the things that I was looking for. It was nice to buy from a dealer in my neighborhood.

June 9, 2015

Linda Graham, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Jeep!

love my new van

by from Pima, Arizona |

Roy Morris was great to work with and he met every need.

June 6, 2015

Antoinette Mizer, Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to helping you in the future and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new van!

my first new car, or i should say jeep.

by from tempe az |

I had a great experience. Roy and Spencer were awesome, made the whole process extremely easy. It was worth my drive from Tempe. I will definitely recommend your dealership to friends.

June 1, 2015

Rainey, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Great prices, low-pressure

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had a great experience buying a 2015 Jeep Compass with Roy. He was knowledgeable, patient and low-pressure. I got a great deal and will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!

May 29, 2015

Autumn, Thank you for the kind words! Roy has been here for many years and is always happy to hear from his customers! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Welcome to the Moore family!

Great prices, low-pressure

by from Scottsdale,AZ |

I had a very positive experience buying a 2015 Jeep Compass. Roy was low-pressure, knowledgeable, and put me at ease during the entire buying process. I got a great deal and am so happy with my new car! Thank you Roy and the entire team at Moore Automotive! I will definitely recommend Roy and the dealership to friends and family.

May 29, 2015