Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Great staff and beautiful facility

by from Scottsdale AZ |

When I walked onto the lot at Moore Chrysler Jeep I was promptly greeted by Mitchell Smith. Mitchell was able to identify the exact vehicle that I was looking for and from the start with the Help of Scott the sales manager I got the best price for this vehicle. O On the day of delivery of my Grand Cherokee Mitchell walked me through all of the interior and exterior features. It was very obvious that Mitchell was very well trained in aspects of this vehicle. I had a great experience at Moore Chrysler and would recommend others to purchase a vehicle here. Thanks for the great service.

Moore Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

May 8, 2014

Kyle, Thank you for letting us know about your experience here! Mitchell has been with the company for some time now and we love to hear from his customers! It's always nice to work with someone who knows the product and with a majority of our employess having been here for 10+ years its easy to find someone who does. We appreciate you recommending us and welcome you to the Moore family! If you need anything please call 623-972-2300. Enjoy your Grand Cherokee!

Risk Watson - Neal Sen

by from PHoenix Arizona |

Rick was straight forward with me and stayed on top of my deal. with the help of the USAA car buying program, Evan and I were able to get things done and I was able to have the deal I wanted that fit my budget. I would reccommend others to visit Rick.

wow they work fast

by from Phoenix Az 85053 |

Moore Chrysler Jeep Phoenix Az have an excellent staff. They were extreamly knowledgeable and have great respect for there customers. I could not ask for a better place. My salesman Ron Morris was excellent in helping with my purchase of a new vehicle. A great Hoorah to Moore Chrysler.

Excellent Dealership & Team

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Buying a new vehicle is not always a fun experience. The entire process often times is intense, which is why I am pleased that I purchased my new Jeep Rubicon from Moore Automotive in Peoria. It was a fairly long drive from my home in Southeast Phoenix to the dealership, but it was well worth my time. From the moment I arrived, the sales team of Spencer Fredlund and Sue Kruger made sure that this would be a positive experience. They had the model in stock that I wanted and following some negotiation with Spencer I felt that the offer was good for both parties. Sue walked me through the many features of the new Rubicon to make sure that I understood all the cool abilities of the new Rubicon before I left the dealership. I most certainly will be back to Moore Automotive when I have a need for another vehicle and would highly endorse this dealership to those that want a professional and pleasant buying experience.

Awesome all the way!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Ask for Rick Watson. He was amazing and got us everything we wanted!

Effecient Service with Wonderful personalities

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Wonderful staff that got us in and out in no time! All of our questions were answered clearly and completely. All of the options were explained so we could make the best discision. Sue, our sales rep, was an absolute delight to work with.

love our new red jeep

by from Anthem, AZ |

We appreciate the time our sales rep. spent with us during the sales process of our new vehicle. We were completely satisfied with the knowledge of product line / warranty, etc. We feel Roy was very helpful in our entire process and would recommend him to someone else looking for a new / used vehicle.

My second vehicle purchase from this dealer.

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Worth the drive. Great customer service sales person (Sue Kruger). She has explained everything really well. Makes us feel very comfortable. Will tell people of our great experience here.

My First Jeep

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Worked with Sue and Fred, they were very easy to work with and got me the car and the financing I wanted. Process was very quick and efficient. I would recommend buying from them at Moore Chrysler Jeep.

Great experience....again!

by from Peoria, AZ |

We have always had great service with Moore and Sue was certainly no exception. My 2nd buying experience here was so positive that my husband had to get a new Jeep too!

new to arizona

by from sedona az |

We visited Moore Auto to check out a Subaru Outback and found that not only was the car in great shape but the salesman and the internal office staff were not pushy but were there every step of the way for guidance and information. We ended up purchasing the vehicle and the entire process from stepping foot onto the lot to driving out was less than 1.5 hours. Thanks - we will be back.

Moore Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

August 15, 2014

Auto Purchase, It is great to hear that you had such a good experience hear at Moore! We appreciate you taking the time to visit our store and give us the opportunity to earn your business! We look forward to working with you in the future and if you need anything please don't hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Welcome to the Moore family!