Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Awesome!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is the easiest experience that I've ever had purchasing a car. My parents bought a car from Chris in November, 2013, and Chris was so helpful to them that my parents referred my brother to him to purchase a car from him in about April, 2014. My dad doesn't refer just anyone, so that was a big deal to my brother and he also had a great experience. So, when I mentioned to my dad and brother that I was now looking to purchase a new vehicle my dad told me to go get Chris' card out of his vehicle and call him. Chris was busy helping another customer when I got here but immediately came out to greet me and handed me over to Sue. She was also great, so now 1/2 of our family has purchased a car from Moore in less than a year, and to top it off, we now have two great contacts here. I will refer anyone to Moore, and to Chris and Sue. Great experience, thank you!

September 3, 2014

Dee A, Thank you so much to you and your family! You are all part of the Moore family and we couldn't be happier to hear about the great experience you have all had with both Sue and Chris! If you or your family need anything please don't hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again and we hope you all enjoy your new vehicles!

Great Dealership with Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My wife discovered this dealership while searching for a used vehicle. Although a bit of a drive from where we live, we made the trip. We are both very glad we did. When we arrived we were greated by Roy who assisted us in finding our vehicle. He showed us many vehicles both in front of the lot and those at the back. Roy was a pleasure to deal with the entire time, from the moment we met him to the final paperwork. The same can be said for the staff at the back of Moore Chrysler. We never felt we were being swindled and we have dealt with a few other dealerships. We are happy with our purchase and will keep Moore Chrysler on our list for future purchases. If you have any doubts about this or any dealership, check the online reviews. We did not check the online reviews of Moore Chrysler until we were in the dealership and negotiating our deal. We found they had a high rating and we agree it is well deserved. Thanks again Roy and Moor Chrysler!

TOTALLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

by from Glendale, AZ |

I want to state that the group of people that helped me and my boyfriend were at all times professional, helpful, went the extra mile to make our situation work for everyone. Anthony is a person who never gave up. He could not help both of us, but came up with the way to make it "right" for me and my boyfriend, thank you Anthony!! :) Troy in finance went so above and beyond. He not only helped with the current, but gave advice for the future. Troy will always have our thanks. Rick Watson, well a salesman is a salesman, lol... he was very respectful and made sure we were comfortable all the time... I will refer all friends and family to the Moore team and will use them in the future. Thank you all... Debbie and Dre...

First Good Experience Purchasing Car

by from Goodyear, AZ |

We saw a vehicle online we were interested in and went to Moore Chrysler Jeep. Met ours salesman Roy Morris who was absolutely marvelous. After getting the run around and spending hours at previous dealerships he was a breath of fresh air. There was no price haggling, he got right to the bottom line and we purchased the vehicle. Our time also is worth money and it went very quick. Compliments to Roy Morris and the great service we were given. We will definitely return to Moore Chrysler Jeep in the future.

everyone will be green with envy with my new jeep.

by from Phoenix, Az |

Roy and Anthony were a pleasure to work with!! Made the buying experiance fantastic! Fun guys no pressure. EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP!!

Bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler

by from Peoria AZ |

Marty our sale person was great, kind, he showed several options and was knowledgable .....

Best Buying Experience EVER !!!!!!!

by from Payson AZ. |

My wife and I have been shopping for a Jeep for the past few months. We had been all over the valley and just about given up. We had to make a trip to Luke Air Force Base to get tires for my ML 320 and decided after to go up north to Moore Chrysler to look at the Jeeps we had seen on their website. We were greeted by Roy Morris as we approached the Jeeps that were pictured on the internet. He greeted us and opened the doors to both and my wife found the one she liked. Let me add, my wife absolutely Hates car shopping but Roy went Above and Beyond to make this experience OUTSTANDING !!! We went in to do the paperwork thinking here we go, but what a pleasant surprise. We were set on a price and they met us MOORE ; ) than halfway and we got a FANTASTIC deal on a 2014 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited . Anthony,the Sales Manager, and Spencer in Finance are also Wonderful. No add on items , no, this is the price here but when you get here something different, they don't work that way. Truly an Honest Experience. Thank you Very Much Moore.

November 18, 2014

George and Maria, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience! We are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience! We look forward to helping you with the same great service for all of your automotive needs. If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. happy trails to you and your new Wrangler!

Great Experience!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Moore was very easy to do business with. Our sales associate, Sue Kruger, was very pleasant and made the car buying experience quick and easy. This is the best car buying experience I've had!

November 15, 2014

Happy Customer, We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! Sue has been with us for many years and is always pleased to hear from her clients! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you!

Used Tahoe purchase

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Easy, painless process. Dealership was clean, sales exec was friendly and fast. Overall very happy with transaction.

November 11, 2014

Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! We look forward to working with you again in the future! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Tahoe!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Although the car I originally wanted was not available I still ppurchased a vehicle today. Roy was incredibly helpfull, he not only was very sympathetic for the car no longer being availbe, but he even found us an even better vehicle for sale. While the overall process took a long time I would certainly purchase a vehicle from here again.

GREAT SERVICE

November 11, 2014

Gordon, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and hope we can work together again in the future! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300.