Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Awesome!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is the easiest experience that I've ever had purchasing a car. My parents bought a car from Chris in November, 2013, and Chris was so helpful to them that my parents referred my brother to him to purchase a car from him in about April, 2014. My dad doesn't refer just anyone, so that was a big deal to my brother and he also had a great experience. So, when I mentioned to my dad and brother that I was now looking to purchase a new vehicle my dad told me to go get Chris' card out of his vehicle and call him. Chris was busy helping another customer when I got here but immediately came out to greet me and handed me over to Sue. She was also great, so now 1/2 of our family has purchased a car from Moore in less than a year, and to top it off, we now have two great contacts here. I will refer anyone to Moore, and to Chris and Sue. Great experience, thank you!

September 3, 2014

Dee A, Thank you so much to you and your family! You are all part of the Moore family and we couldn't be happier to hear about the great experience you have all had with both Sue and Chris! If you or your family need anything please don't hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again and we hope you all enjoy your new vehicles!

Had a great experience at Moore Chrysler Jeep

by from Glendale, AZ |

Roy treated me very well and was very helpful in buying my new car.

Sandra Oberliesen - Employee from Praxair

by from Goodyear,AZ |

Roy was GREAT he listened to what we were looking for and where we want to be on Payments and made the deal happen, He was very knowledgeable on the vechile. Not pushy on lets go do the paperwork. Moore Crylser is also a company that purchases from where I work and the employees calling in the Helium orders are always friendly to deal with on the phone. Especially Martha who I have been dealing with for many years. Great experience coming here will be back.

My Fifth Town and Country

by from Sun City West, AZ |

Roy Morris was oneof the easiest salesmen I've ever worked with. He made the purchasse of our 5th Townand Country Limited as painless as possible and helped get us the deal we wanted from management.

Our new 2010 Dodge van

by from Sun City, Arizona |

We were treated professionally and respectfully by Moore Jeep Chrysler. They negotiated fairly and reasonably. The saleman was knowledgeable and courteous. We were pleased with how well the entire process went. Thanks for our great new car!

December 5, 2014

Mamabear, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!Welcome to the Moore family! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new van!

I got an awesome car!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was really nervous about going to a larger new car dealership as anyone would be but when I got to Moore Chrysler Jeep I was greeted by a friendly salesman that only wanted to put me into the car I was looking at with no pressure at all. I had two trade-ins for a used vehicle and was given a very fair price for both vehicles and paid a very fair price for a used Chrysler. The saleman was willing to work with me on my monthly payments and I drove away with a very nice car!

December 2, 2014

Jakeg89, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope we can help you with all of your future automotive needs! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new car!

Great Dealership with Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My wife discovered this dealership while searching for a used vehicle. Although a bit of a drive from where we live, we made the trip. We are both very glad we did. When we arrived we were greated by Roy who assisted us in finding our vehicle. He showed us many vehicles both in front of the lot and those at the back. Roy was a pleasure to deal with the entire time, from the moment we met him to the final paperwork. The same can be said for the staff at the back of Moore Chrysler. We never felt we were being swindled and we have dealt with a few other dealerships. We are happy with our purchase and will keep Moore Chrysler on our list for future purchases. If you have any doubts about this or any dealership, check the online reviews. We did not check the online reviews of Moore Chrysler until we were in the dealership and negotiating our deal. We found they had a high rating and we agree it is well deserved. Thanks again Roy and Moor Chrysler!

November 29, 2014

Dan P, We are also very happy you and your wife decided to give us the opportunity to earn your business! It is great to hear you had such a wonderful experience and we look forward to working with you again in the future! If you need anything please give us a call at 623-972-2300.

TOTALLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

by from Glendale, AZ |

I want to state that the group of people that helped me and my boyfriend were at all times professional, helpful, went the extra mile to make our situation work for everyone. Anthony is a person who never gave up. He could not help both of us, but came up with the way to make it "right" for me and my boyfriend, thank you Anthony!! :) Troy in finance went so above and beyond. He not only helped with the current, but gave advice for the future. Troy will always have our thanks. Rick Watson, well a salesman is a salesman, lol... he was very respectful and made sure we were comfortable all the time... I will refer all friends and family to the Moore team and will use them in the future. Thank you all... Debbie and Dre...

November 29, 2014

Debbie and Dre, Thank you for taking the time to review our store. We would like to welcome you to the Moore family! It sounds like you had a great experience and we look forward to working with you again! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again!

First Good Experience Purchasing Car

by from Goodyear, AZ |

We saw a vehicle online we were interested in and went to Moore Chrysler Jeep. Met ours salesman Roy Morris who was absolutely marvelous. After getting the run around and spending hours at previous dealerships he was a breath of fresh air. There was no price haggling, he got right to the bottom line and we purchased the vehicle. Our time also is worth money and it went very quick. Compliments to Roy Morris and the great service we were given. We will definitely return to Moore Chrysler Jeep in the future.

November 29, 2014

Marsha H, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We look forward to working with you again in the future! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. We promise to make each experience you have here at Moore Auto just as great as your last! Enjoy your new vehicle!

everyone will be green with envy with my new jeep.

by from Phoenix, Az |

Roy and Anthony were a pleasure to work with!! Made the buying experiance fantastic! Fun guys no pressure. EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP!!

November 29, 2014

Dan Lombardi, Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! We look forward to serving you again! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Happy trails to you and your new Jeep!

Bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler

by from Peoria AZ |

Marty our sale person was great, kind, he showed several options and was knowledgable .....

November 29, 2014

Todd N. Thank you for taking the time to review our store! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! If you need anything feel free to call us at 623-972-2300.