Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

my new fiat

by from anthem az |

Overall, the best buying experience I have had getting a car. Roy was helpful and courteous. Very pleased with service and speed of the finance process.

March 12, 2015

Dr. Martin I. Cohen Thank you for taking the time to review our store! We are so happy to hear you were pleased with your experience here! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you!

to vegas and back , happy wrangler owner

by from peoria az |

Roy Morris and all the ladies and guys are Moore are awesome! Appreciate your service and Roy for President!

March 12, 2015

CNelson, Thank you for your feedback! We wish you and your new wrangler many safe and happy trips! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy!

yellow jeep

by from cave creak az |

love the jeep, great SERVICE , GREAT PRICE . ROYS THE BEST.

February 21, 2015

John, Thank you for the kind words! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Our buying experience

by from Glendale, Az |

Without a doubt our buying experience was the best ever for us. Sue was unbelievable, honest and tremendously helpful and versed. Spencer made it possible for us to say "yes," when all we could say, "was, no way". The facility and the amenities were lovely.. All we needed was a T.V. to watch my soap..that's how at home I felt.. Dan and Cathy

February 20, 2015

Dan and Cathy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our store! Sue and Spencer both have been with us for many years and we are always happy to hear from their happy customers! Please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

New Car & High Five Worthy Customer Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

They were very friendly and easy to work with - making a trustworthy and easy buying process!

February 20, 2015

ML, Thank you for the kind words! Welcome to the Moore family! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

New customer to Chrysler

by from Surprise, AZ |

After exploring vehicle options with a competitor, we found Moore Chrysler Jeep, and our sales representative, Sue. Our experience with Sue and the friendly staff of Moore (Spencer) could not have been easier. They were informative, knew the "in's and out's" of the vehicle we purchased, as well as a few other types that caught our eye, and quickly walked us through the maze of financing. I would highly recommend Sue and Moore Chrysler Jeep to our family and friends.

February 20, 2015

Sue & Jack, Thank you so much for the review! Sue has been with us for many years! We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience! If you need anything in the future please call me at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great sales

by from Goodyear, AZ |

My husband and I initially came in here to trade in our Prius for another used car, as we were under the assumption that we could not afford a new one. We worked with Chris Wesley and he took great care of us. He made it possible for us to get into a new 2015 Jeep Patriot. We could not be more thrilled with the wonderful sales and customer service.

January 24, 2015

Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our store. Chris has been with us for many years and is always happy to hear from his clients! We hope you truly enjoy your new patriot! If you need anything please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again!

New Jeep

by from Glendale, AZ |

Loving the road trips in my new jeep. It's even better when the car buying experience wasn't stressful. Chris Wesley was great. He listened to my wants and provided information but did not pressure. Finance experience was better than expected too thanks to Nick. Happy that I came to Moore to purchase my jeep.

January 19, 2015

Cb Jeep, Thank you for taking the time to review our store! Chris W. has been with us for many years and greatly appreciates the kind words! If you need anything at all please feel free to contact us at 623-972-2300. We wish you and your new Jeep many more happy road trips!

Had a great experience at Moore Chrysler Jeep

by from Glendale, AZ |

Roy treated me very well and was very helpful in buying my new car.

December 24, 2014

Brandon, Thank you for your business! If there is anything you need in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Sandra Oberliesen - Employee from Praxair

by from Goodyear,AZ |

Roy was GREAT he listened to what we were looking for and where we want to be on Payments and made the deal happen, He was very knowledgeable on the vechile. Not pushy on lets go do the paperwork. Moore Crylser is also a company that purchases from where I work and the employees calling in the Helium orders are always friendly to deal with on the phone. Especially Martha who I have been dealing with for many years. Great experience coming here will be back.

December 24, 2014

Sandra, Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to review our store and we look forward to our continued business! Enjoy your new vehicle!