Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Happy experience !!!!!!!!!!!

by from Peoria arizona |

I just purchased the all new 2015 Chrysler 200S from Mitchell. The whole buying process was flawless. I will send all my friends and family to Moore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 15, 2014

Roses 200 S, We are so happy to hear you were pleased with you experience hear at Moore! We promise to treat all of your friends to the same friendly smooth experience! If you need anything feel free to call us at 623-972-2300! Welcome to the Moore family!

My 4th Jeep!

by from Surprise, AZ |

This, by far, was the most positive buying experience I have ever had! Sue was phenomenol. She was helpful but not intrusive and most accomodating. This has to be one of the best dealerships around. I have been coming to Moore to purchase a vehicle and for service since 2007 and fully intend to be back faithfully. Kudos to Sue and the entire crew!

August 15, 2014

Kathy B. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! As you know Sue has been with us for many years and we are always happy to hear from her customers! We look forward to working with you again in the future! If you need anything please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. happy trails to you and your Jeep!

Buying with ease!

by from Sun City, AZ |

This is our 3rd T & C and we have returned to our sales person, Sue Kruger. We found her effecient in her job and more than pleasant to work with. Spending thousands is never easy, but she made it work for us, as usual. Steve Sands we have worked with before and he, too, was very helpful. All in all, we had a very pleasant experience and would definitely recommend Sue Kruger to our friends and relatives. All the people in this organization and dealership are there to please their customers.

August 3, 2014

Paul and Paula Bauer, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Sue and Steve have been with us for many years and we are happy to hear from their loyal customers! If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. We hope you enjoy your Town and Country! Thank you again!

Finally got the Mazdaspeed3.

by from Buckeye, Arizona |

We have been to several dealers looking for this certain Mazda and only a few had them in stock but The Moore Auto Group is the only one with the lowest price and great customer service. The entire process of buying the car was easy and straight to the point and when they say they will do what ever they can to get you the best rate possible they mean it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car.

July 28, 2014

Eli Perkins, Thank you so much for your review and giving us the chance to earn your business! As a family owned and operated store we strive for excellent customer service and finding you the best price. We look forward to serving you again and if you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

a nice place to do look for a car

by from phoenix, az |

Looking for a car at a great price? Check outMoore Auto Group in Peoria.Their web site is easy to use, and their people are great to deal with.I found the car I wanted, and they made it easy for me to drive it home. No BS, just people who want to make some money by selling you the car you want at a low price.

July 28, 2014

Bob S, Thank you for kind words! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and hope we will get the chance in the future! If you need anything feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Easy experience and great customer service!

by from Tempe, Az |

We worked with Sue today, she streamlined the buying process and made it a very pain free experience.

July 28, 2014

Ben, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We are always happy to hear from Sue's clients and if you need anything in the future please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. We look forward to serving you again!

Great Service Department

by from Litchfield Park, Az |

I recently took my Chrysler 300C in for repairs. As always I dealt with Travis. He is great to work with. He is very personable and very thorough. He kept me informed about the progress of my repairs. The work was done in a timely fashion. I would recommend Moore Chrysler to anyone. Ask for Travis.

July 28, 2014

MargiM, Thank you for your review! Travis has been with our family owned store for many years and it is always a pleasure to hear from his clients! We will be happy to continue to give you the same great service! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Thank you again!

A great decision

by from Prescott Valley, AZ |

I just came looking but left with my dream car. Thank you Christopher Wesley for helping me make my decision. i just returned from a road trip and really enjoy the lightly used Chrysler 200 HTC. Thanks again

July 28, 2014

Azgitano, Thank you for taking the time to review our store. We are pleased to hear that Chris was able to help you find your dream vehicle! If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to call us at 623-972-2300. Wishing you many more safe and happy road trips! Thanks again!

Moore was Stellar!!!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

The guys at Moore Jeep were top notch! Everything was very up front and as advertised... Would recommend to friends and family!

July 28, 2014

Jeremy, Thank you so much for the review! We are always happy to hear from our valued customer and would be happy to give the same great experience to anyone you refer to us! Please call us if you need anything in the future at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great Buying Experience

by from Surprise, AZ |

Got a price off the internet for a jeep and visited several car dealerships. The only one that actually honored that price was Moore Jeep Chrysler. We worked with Rick Watson. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and worked out a great deal for us; best price of the three dealerships we had visited. We would highly recommend Moore Jeep Chrysler and Rick Watson!

July 28, 2014

JoanP, Thank you for taking the time to review our store and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. As a family owned dealer we strive to provide fair and accurate pricing! If you ever need anything please call us at 623-972-2300 and we will be happy to help! Enjoy your new Jeep and happy trails!