Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Keith herr

by from surprise. as. |

I purchased a vehicle from Marty Thompson. He is very knowledgeable on all types of vehicles and was very helpful. All the people I met at Moore Jeep are very helpful. I would buy again when I am ready

June 13, 2014

Keith Herr, Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. We are always here to help! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Nancy Snider

by from Surprise, AZ |

The best dealer to buy a car from!!! Fair and informative - answered all quiestions

June 13, 2014

Nancy, Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had a great experience! If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new car!

Sus Kruger provided great customer service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Sue Kruger provided great customer service and went the extra mile. She was honest and fair. The buying process was fast and I will refer my frends.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for the review! Sue and everyone here truly appreciates it! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Happy trails!

Rick Watson (Moore Chrysler/ Jeep)

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Rick Watson at Moore Chrysler/ Jeep on Bell Rd and 101 was the best sales agent I have ever dealt with in my car buying experiences. I came in since I saw a car online. After test driving it I found it was not the right one for my family. After looking at 4 other cars because I could not decide what to get Rick finally found the right car for me at the right price. Plus the financing was quick and easy and I was shown the vehicle history without even asking. If your looking for a car go see Rick Watson!!! He was even kind enough to listen to my kids tell story after story. Thanks Rick it was like buying from family.

June 13, 2014

Happy Buyer, Rick has been with us for many years and it always is good to hear from his always happy customers. I am happy to hear you found the right car and brought your family with you! Being a family owned store we encourage you to bring the family! We look forward to seeing you again and if you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Welcome to the Moore family!

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Glendale, AZ |

My wife and I just leased a Jeep Cherokee Laredo at Moore Jeep. It was a great working with Rick Watson and the rest of their staff!! They were very courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful..... We look forward to enjoying our new Jeep and coming back to Moore !! Sincerely, Greg and Lynn

June 13, 2014

Greg and Lynn, Welcome to the Moore family! We are so pleased to hear Rick was able to help you find the perfect Jeep at the right price! We can't wait to see you again and if you need anything call us at 623-972-2300. Happy trails!

My new Willys Jeep I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Sun City Arizona |

I was greeted right away by a very friendly young lady named Sue. We hit it off right away, I enjoyed my buying experience. Sue and I compared many different Jeeps and I decided on a black willys 2014. Thank you for making my buying experience fun and exciting. No hassle dealing.

June 13, 2014

Susan Lythgoe, We are so happy to hear that Sue was able to help you find the perfect Jeep! Welcome to the Moore family and don't forget we are here to help. If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Happy trails!

TOP NOTCH QUALITY!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Moore Automotive is TOP NOTCH! Received great costumer service and fair pricing for my recently purchased 2010 Subaru Forester! The car came in EXCELLENT condition and was thoroughly reviewed by the dealership! Loved working with Sue! Would recommend her HIGHLY and will definitely return to them when searching for my next car! Just received a check from them due to my overpayment for license fees! I would have never known the difference in pricing, but they had the integrity to pay me back the correct amount I was owed! BIG THANKS TO MOORE AUTOMOTIVE!

June 13, 2014

Folch127, Thank you so much for your review! The Forester is an excellent choice and I have no doubt that it will give you many miles of happy travels. We try to make sure that you are not only happy with your vehicle but with our store as well! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Welcome to the Moore family! See you soon!

my new truck!!! PT Crusier111

by from buckeye az |

I purchased a 2009 pt cruiser @ Moore chrysler Jeep. Worked with Sue Kruger, a very personable and professional sales person. She was very upfront and answered all our questions. The thing is She doesn't talk down to you are make you feel uncomfortable.

June 13, 2014

Mac, Sue and everyone here at Moore appreciates your review! We try to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. We hope you enjoy your cruiser! If you need anything please call us at 623-972-2300. Thanks again!

my new truck!!! PT Crusier111

by from buckeye az |

Disappointed

by from Phx,Az |

Disappointed! I was told someone would follow up with me and know one ever did. I had to reach out twice.

June 13, 2014

Jamie, I am sorry to hear that you were not contacted. Please call me Amanda K. Customer relations/Internet manager at 623-972-2300 so that we may try to correct this for you. Thank you.