Moore Chrysler Jeep

8600 W. Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 888-844-8501
Used 866-881-6546
Service 877-365-4414

Moore Chrysler Jeep...Where you get MOORE for LESS!

Disappointed

by from Phx,Az |

Disappointed! I was told someone would follow up with me and know one ever did. I had to reach out twice.

June 13, 2014

Jamie, I am sorry to hear that you were not contacted. Please call me Amanda K. Customer relations/Internet manager at 623-972-2300 so that we may try to correct this for you. Thank you.

I had a great time.

by from Peoria AZ |

I had the best experience with working with Sue and Roy they make a amazing team! I wont go anywhere else this is my second Jeep from them.

June 13, 2014

Linda Knee, Thank you for your loyalty! Roy and Sue appreciate it as well! If you need anything please feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy!

Very attentive, great service

by from Peoria Arizona |

Rick Watson was the salesman that helped us out. Right from the start he listened to what we were looking for ie: price, mileage, etc. He didn't try to push us to buy something that we didn't want or couldn't afford. We were very pleased with the whole process and especially with Rick Watson.

June 13, 2014

Onehappymom, Thank you for your feedback! Rick is a reflection of our family owned stores way of doing business. We are happy to hear you were able to find the vehicle you wanted without hassle. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Alex Alejandro

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My experience here was very excellent and welcoming and made sure I was helped. When I called to see if the vehicle that I was looking for was here it was so that was very nice. Sue Kruger was my sales assistant and was very helpful and made sure we were taken care of.

June 13, 2014

Alex, We are happy to hear that you got the vehicle you were looking for! Sue is always happy to hear from her customers as well! We hope to see you soon and if you need anything please call 623-972-2300. Thank you!

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I cant say thank you enough for giving me the most enjoyable car buying experience possible!!! Matt Moore, owner of Moore Chrysler took his personal time to make sure I was happy, comfortable, well informed before making one of lifes biggest purchases. Sue Kruger ( sales and leasing) made this the most enjoyable, relaxing process of car buying imaginable. From Matt Moore, Sue Kruger,to finance, and the service department, everyone was extremely helpful, fast and friendly. I will definately recommend Moore Chrysler to all of my family and friends.

June 13, 2014

Christie, Thank you for the compliments! Sue has been with us for many years and Matt takes pride in keeping this family owned store running smoothly. It sounds like you had the ultimate experience and we would like to welcome you to the Moore family! If you need anything at all feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

my new subaru

by from Phoenix, AZ |

As we are older customers, the staff at Moore subaru was very accomidating. They were friendly and thoughtful.

June 13, 2014

Sherrys, Thank you for your feedback! We are always happy to hear that we have met our guests needs. If you need anything in the future please call us at 623-972-2300. Hope to see you soon!

Great sales person

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Sue was such a resfreshing surprise! She was the oppisite of the expected usual high pressure sales we have experienced in the past. She was helpful and friendly. Very down to earth. Finance experience was also good. They worked to get us the deal we were looking for. Would recommend them to friends.

June 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! As a family owned dealership we strive to make the experience low pressure and stress free! Sue has been with us since the beginning and she appreciates your feed back as well! We hope you enjoy your new Suv and if you need anything in the future feel free to call us at 623-972-2300.

Easier than I expected!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I found the car I wanted online first through cars.com and made an appointment. I didn't think it would be so easy to do the buy/trade in...Rick Watson helped us, and never made me feel pressured in the least (a huge turn off when car buying!). My boyfriend and I took our time getting to know the car, and Rick was great at helping us get the best deal. I highly reccommend car shopping here!!

June 7, 2014

Rachel, Thank you for your feedback! Rick has been with us for many years and it is always good to hear that he continues to give his customers the best experience possible. We appreciate your business and would like to welcome you to the Moore family! If you need anything in the future feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Buying a used Kia Sorento from Moore Chrysler..

by from Glendale Arizona |

Very friendly sales lady named Sue. She was not pushy and was very helpful.

June 7, 2014

Leanne, Isn't Sue great? We appreciate your business and would like to welcome you to the Moore family! Enjoy your Kia! If you need anything in the future feel free to call us at 623-972-2300. Thanks again!

Car shopping over Memorial Day

by from Mesa, AZ |

The staff was very friendly, especially Sue. We did get tired of waiting once we'd started filling out all the paperwork but it was a busy day.

June 7, 2014

Matt, Thank you so much for your business! I'm sorry to hear that the wait was a little long. We do try to give each customer the same attention to detail. Sue has been with us for many years and she does appreciate your feed back as well. If there is anything we can do to make your experience better please give us a call at 623-972-2300. Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicle!